BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

NycFacts
fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: January 26th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by NycFacts » September 24th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Folk is GD...

suwhoop status
underboss
Posts: 1638
Joined: May 15th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by suwhoop status » September 24th, 2015, 10:20 pm

NycFacts wrote:Folk is GD...
Other way around

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by HoodProphet » September 24th, 2015, 11:33 pm

FOLKS is the alliance gangs are under, GD, BDs, MLDs, SGDs, La Raza, Spanish Cobras, Imperial Gangsters 2-6. They are their own separate mobs, its like a bunch of teams in the AFC conference of the NFL, they all have their own history, laws and lit and chiefs. When they get locked up they click up for the most part. You got the Latin folks in prison, even though they beef in the streets

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by HoodProphet » September 24th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Thing is if you a spanish or white dude and you in a black mob, you better have RESPECT in those streets or some kind of plug cause if not they will treat you and you'll be under the wing with the latin folks who are mostly hispanic in jail, but have a lot of blacks and white boys, asians ETC. The n*ggas are grimey in their especially if you white and in a black mob they will treat the sh*t out you unless you put in hella work

That's why they got a saying "every gang in Chicago got that one crazy white boy"

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13532
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by BkBarclays » September 24th, 2015, 11:38 pm

:ohhh:

So folk would basically b the umbrella name for the whole organization of gangs. Learn something new everyday.


Out here folk meant GD.


I see u didn't mention kings..I remember my GD n*gga going at it wit some Latin King n*gga along a$$ time ago.

Do GD and kings beef out there?

Tha7thLetta
boss
Posts: 2266
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Tha7thLetta » September 25th, 2015, 2:01 am

Kings are Peoples Nation which is a separate umbrella with mobs like vl, bps, etc

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » September 25th, 2015, 5:10 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote::ohhh:

So folk would basically b the umbrella name for the whole organization of gangs. Learn something new everyday.


Out here folk meant GD.


I see u didn't mention kings..I remember my GD n*gga going at it wit some Latin King n*gga along a$$ time ago.

Do GD and kings beef out there?
I think you getting it mixed up. Folk and GD is the same thing. Some cats say Folks and some same GD.
Folk and Kings are enemies. Kings are under the 5. Folks obviously under the 6.
I mentioned amd and a GD from Queens getting jumped by bloods and 2 kings on Rikers. Reason was apart from the given, is that the bloods and kings didn't want any 6 riders in the house. So folks and kings are enemies in other words

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13532
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by BkBarclays » September 25th, 2015, 5:24 am

The chi n*gga explaining it differently.. I know Wat folk mean in NYC.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3555
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by SuperSweet » September 25th, 2015, 5:31 am

GDn, isn't the same thing as "FOLKS"! Do you know the history of how the folks nation alliance was started? The "F.O.L.K.S." was started by eight different mobs in chicago's prison system back in the 1970z. The eight mobs or "nations", that came together were BDz,SCRz,SDz,ISCz,GDz,(as B.G.D.n at the time), IGz, MLDz, and the Latin Eagles. Gangster Disciples, were a round BEFORE the folks nation was started, so how the hell are they the same thing?!

:facepalm:

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » September 25th, 2015, 5:35 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:The chi n*gga explaining it differently.. I know Wat folk mean in NYC.
Dude, there's no difference between NYC folks and folks anywhere else! Why do you keep reaching and trying to make Brooklyn folks a separate thing from Folks even in other parts of NYC? It's the same sh*t my man! You're the one who has it mixed up. Not anyone else

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » September 25th, 2015, 5:39 am

supersweet wrote:GDn, isn't the same thing as "FOLKS"! Do you know the history of how the folks nation alliance was started? The "F.O.L.K.S." was started by eight different mobs in chicago's prison system back in the 1970z. The eight mobs or "nations", that came together were BDz,SCRz,SDz,ISCz,GDz,(as B.G.D.n at the time), IGz, MLDz, and the Latin Eagles. Gangster Disciples, were a round BEFORE the folks nation was started, so how the hell are they the same thing?!

:facepalm:
You talking about the history you fucking crackhead a$$ clown. That's like saying rollin 40's crips in LA isn't the same thing as Rollin 30 crips because rollin 30's started before. What kinda fucking twisted logics is that!? Doesn't matter how they started of who started what or what year it started. In NYC, the name/word folk is used interchangeably with GD! I hate when you non-banging a$$ pussies try to speak on gang sh*t when yall were never in the mix. So STFU p*ssy boy!

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3555
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by SuperSweet » September 25th, 2015, 5:44 am

Brega-Loca, you don't jack sh*t about Gangster sypoz n*gga shut up!

At least I don't tuck my flag in. :lol: :killself:

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13532
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by BkBarclays » September 25th, 2015, 5:56 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:The chi n*gga explaining it differently.. I know Wat folk mean in NYC.
Dude, there's no difference between NYC folks and folks anywhere else! Why do you keep reaching and trying to make Brooklyn folks a separate thing from Folks even in other parts of NYC? It's the same sh*t my man! You're the one who has it mixed up. Not anyone else
I'm not trying to do anything first of all.


I know what folk is I'm from Brooklyn as u know. Folk=GD

Today the first time I ever seen someone say some other sh*t about it. That's y I spoke about it.

Whatever u think I'm thinking ur wrong.

brooklyn456
underboss
Posts: 1017
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:48 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by brooklyn456 » September 25th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
supersweet wrote:GDn, isn't the same thing as "FOLKS"! Do you know the history of how the folks nation alliance was started? The "F.O.L.K.S." was started by eight different mobs in chicago's prison system back in the 1970z. The eight mobs or "nations", that came together were BDz,SCRz,SDz,ISCz,GDz,(as B.G.D.n at the time), IGz, MLDz, and the Latin Eagles. Gangster Disciples, were a round BEFORE the folks nation was started, so how the hell are they the same thing?!

:facepalm:
You talking about the history you fucking crackhead a$$ clown. That's like saying rollin 40's crips in LA isn't the same thing as Rollin 30 crips because rollin 30's started before. What kinda fucking twisted logics is that!? Doesn't matter how they started of who started what or what year it started. In NYC, the name/word folk is used interchangeably with GD! I hate when you non-banging a$$ pussies try to speak on gang sh*t when yall were never in the mix. So STFU p*ssy boy!
my n*gga 30z and 40z are NOT the same thing just cuz they both rollin. and outside of nyc its a BIG difference between sayin u folk and sayin u GD. one is a banner, one is a mob. :facepalm: yo u the worst i swear :lol: :lol:

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by HoodProphet » September 25th, 2015, 7:03 pm

So folk would basically b the umbrella name for the whole organization of gangs. Learn something new everyday.


Out here folk meant GD.


I see u didn't mention kings..I remember my GD n*gga going at it wit some Latin King n*gga along a$$ time ago.

Do GD and kings beef out there?
Yup FOLKS in the umbrella name for gangs under the 6, except most gangs under the FOLKS umbrella don't use the 6 point star no more and have their own symbols. Spanish Cobras for example use a Cobras, A staff and a diamond with 3 points, Maniac Latin Disciples use the swastika backwords which stands for "young future" they use pitchforks to, and a heart with horns, which GDs use to. Imperial Gangsters use the pink panther with with a "gangster crown" which is a 8 pointed crown. All these gangs under the FOLKS umbrella. But they don't all get along.

Cobras and Imperial Gangsters had a nasty war in logan sqaure in the 90s and early 2000s....the MLDs war with everybody.


The Latin Kings are under the 5 star PEOPLE NATION Umbrella, so are Vice Lords, Black P Stones, Latin Brother, Spanish Lords, Mickey Cobras, Familia Stones and other mobs. Like the FOLKS they under the same umbrella when they get locked up, but they don't all get along. Kings and VLs go at it in certain areas, Familia Stones go at it with kings. Vice Lords and Stones go at it.

Believe it or not the strongest alliance in the street is Latin Kings and Stones, they rarely have beef and stay real tight for the most part.


Chicago is segreated but GDs and Kings have a few places they go at it up on the northside in rogers park. but its mostly black and black latino on latino violence. GDs and Kings go at it in uptown/rogers park.

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » September 25th, 2015, 7:21 pm

brooklyn456 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
supersweet wrote:GDn, isn't the same thing as "FOLKS"! Do you know the history of how the folks nation alliance was started? The "F.O.L.K.S." was started by eight different mobs in chicago's prison system back in the 1970z. The eight mobs or "nations", that came together were BDz,SCRz,SDz,ISCz,GDz,(as B.G.D.n at the time), IGz, MLDz, and the Latin Eagles. Gangster Disciples, were a round BEFORE the folks nation was started, so how the hell are they the same thing?!

:facepalm:
You talking about the history you fucking crackhead a$$ clown. That's like saying rollin 40's crips in LA isn't the same thing as Rollin 30 crips because rollin 30's started before. What kinda fucking twisted logics is that!? Doesn't matter how they started of who started what or what year it started. In NYC, the name/word folk is used interchangeably with GD! I hate when you non-banging a$$ pussies try to speak on gang sh*t when yall were never in the mix. So STFU p*ssy boy!
my n*gga 30z and 40z are NOT the same thing just cuz they both rollin. and outside of nyc its a BIG difference between sayin u folk and sayin u GD. one is a banner, one is a mob. :facepalm: yo u the worst i swear :lol: :lol:
Dude, they're are both crips! That's what the f*ck I'm talking about them being 1 of the same. Where the f*ck is your logics!? Do I have to distill sh*t down to a baby's level for you to understand? Every crip set is crip, so this in essence makes them the same sh*t whether they claim gangsta or HNC! Folk and GD is 1 of the same thing though GD is under folk nation. What don't you understand about that?

brooklyn456
underboss
Posts: 1017
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:48 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by brooklyn456 » September 25th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
brooklyn456 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
supersweet wrote:GDn, isn't the same thing as "FOLKS"! Do you know the history of how the folks nation alliance was started? The "F.O.L.K.S." was started by eight different mobs in chicago's prison system back in the 1970z. The eight mobs or "nations", that came together were BDz,SCRz,SDz,ISCz,GDz,(as B.G.D.n at the time), IGz, MLDz, and the Latin Eagles. Gangster Disciples, were a round BEFORE the folks nation was started, so how the hell are they the same thing?!

:facepalm:
You talking about the history you fucking crackhead a$$ clown. That's like saying rollin 40's crips in LA isn't the same thing as Rollin 30 crips because rollin 30's started before. What kinda fucking twisted logics is that!? Doesn't matter how they started of who started what or what year it started. In NYC, the name/word folk is used interchangeably with GD! I hate when you non-banging a$$ pussies try to speak on gang sh*t when yall were never in the mix. So STFU p*ssy boy!
my n*gga 30z and 40z are NOT the same thing just cuz they both rollin. and outside of nyc its a BIG difference between sayin u folk and sayin u GD. one is a banner, one is a mob. :facepalm: yo u the worst i swear :lol: :lol:
Dude, they're are both crips! That's what the f*ck I'm talking about them being 1 of the same. Where the f*ck is your logics!? Do I have to distill sh*t down to a baby's level for you to understand? Every crip set is crip, so this in essence makes them the same sh*t whether they claim gangsta or HNC! Folk and GD is 1 of the same thing though GD is under folk nation. What don't you understand about that?
every GD n*gga is under the folk nation. every n*gga under the folk nation is not a GD. if u rly a grown man who cant figure out how those 2 statements are different, i dont know what to tell u :shrug:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12929
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 26th, 2015, 12:28 am

Gd is its own gang just under alliance called folk nation just like mld black soul bd SD mld two sixer imp etc

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by HoodProphet » September 26th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Gd is its own gang just under alliance called folk nation just like mld black soul bd SD mld two sixer imp etc
Exactly except folks and people is dead. the renegade sh*t growing until they hit the county then they tighten up.

Latin mobs less in to the renegade sh*t, for as big as the kings are, they have maybe one on and off renegade set, the lawerence and kedzie kings.

gangster 2-6 has a few renegade sets.

mlds had some big internal beefs in the late 80s early 90s.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12929
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 26th, 2015, 4:59 pm

In reality only gd bd mld sgd n SD have branch out really there Vikings in Orlando that's like really the only folk mob that's not d have left the midwest

Post Reply