qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

SwaGGMoney
superior

Re: qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Post by SwaGGMoney » May 22nd, 2015, 9:24 am

French signed a 360 deal, doubt he stacking like that, but his funeral should be paid off for thou

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 22nd, 2015, 9:30 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:French signed a 360 deal, doubt he stacking like that, but his funeral should be paid off for thou

Yeah it should be paid off now by french... after the fact the n*ggah wife went to the public...

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 22nd, 2015, 1:33 pm

Listen..... Chinx baby moms got to think about herself note, who knows what Chinx money tied up in, ppl act funny when n*ggas die, he might have bread but his lifestyle could be eating that sh*t up, like I said she out for SELF and them kids right now, come on, you don't got to be dead broke to make a crowd funding site, y'all n*ggas Wildin right now, she got to put on a decent burial for the bro and that's major paper, he might've had some cheap sgit life insurance, wtf ...list goes on and on,
Seems like a lot of ppl expect every entertainer to have rick Ross money, like "OH yeah my baby daddy dead , lemme just take $100,000 out for the funeral right quick..."

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 22nd, 2015, 2:07 pm

Outlaw...i think you misreading the situation.....duses on here (myself is saying) 1-son aint balling but hes not dead broke either..2- instead of tryna sell the image that you balling(leasing foreigns) put that sh*t into ya fam.

You & like 2 other dudes are saying..well he got paper ,left paper for her & kids but...she wanna keep that & have others pay for his funeral...if you brothers really think that then more power to you

I personally think dude had alil change but did what he had to do(move out the hood,whips etc) on it.

Its nothing wildin by saying majority of these rap heads be on some other sh*t with they paper then when they go broke try to ask for more handouts

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 22nd, 2015, 2:10 pm

On top of that shorty sound like she dont even work @"the source of income is gone"....to each his own but if im an athlete,rapper entertainer my shorty gotta get up & work....dropkids off at daycare,babysitter for the day

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 22nd, 2015, 2:16 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:On top of that shorty sound like she dont even work @"the source of income is gone"....to each his own but if im an athlete,rapper entertainer my shorty gotta get up & work....dropkids off at daycare,babysitter for the day
She definitely gonna have to do that now
That's why I'm saying she probably in gorilla mode right now on some " Chinx dead Imma have to do wtf I gotta do, "by any means necessary type sh*t, it sound crazy but dogs her man just got bodied , plus who even knows, you could set up a crowd FUND site for anyone, sh*t bro, a rich a$$ white lady lose her husband to a car crash, with a million dollar life insurance and she might have a crowd FUND, it don't mean nothing these days
Your point makes sense though too trust me they got these type n*ggas in my hood too fake chains, little record deal I be knowing

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 22nd, 2015, 7:12 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:On a side note ohnosmh

You know you can have wakes,funerals without having all the money right?..certain funeral homes will.work with you.you put a down payment down & have the service & just pay them as you can..i know ortiz did that with 1 of my relatives from highbridge..so its not a given if they paid all chinx funera arrangements na mean

o ok i didnt know that.

and by the way they are saying it was another passenger in the whip that chinx n yemen dropped off in the same area right before they got hit up

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 23rd, 2015, 12:20 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/il_P-gU0otk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Interesting.according to dj akademiks, his family is asking for $100k to help support his three kids.This is separate from the funeral

So I guess theres really nothing left over for his family if his wife is asking fans for $100k

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 23rd, 2015, 7:50 am

E--------xactly ohnosmh

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » May 23rd, 2015, 8:26 am

Ayo Q and Outlaw spitting facts....

n*ggas on IG think cause he cause he was driving a Porsche don't mean he balling, I bet you he either rented it for the day or someone else owns it.

As far as her asking money for the funeral or to support her kids basically tells you he wasn't fucking with her. Even thou they married (mind you I never knew he was married until she came out) his main b*tch was the chick from the movie ATL the one that had a twin sister. If anything he prolly didn't leave her charge of the account when he's gone, in fact I wouldn't be surprise if he didn't take out life insurance since a n*ggas like to sign up when they 40 or some shyt. Also French prolly don't f*ck with her either, there's a lot going on!

1090 G'z
underboss

Post by 1090 G'z » May 23rd, 2015, 8:34 am

Lol i like how his wifey did that. Went from asking the public for 20 thousand for a funeral to switching it to 100 thousand to support his wife and kids after french came out and said he was covering the funeral. What a world. God forbid the lady go get a job and support her own self and kids. We aint even gonna talk about how she and the kids each get automatic gov survivor benefits checks to support them till the kids grown just off the fact they pops got merked. They juicing it. Cant hate the game just funny watching it play out publicly.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 23rd, 2015, 9:02 am

Shorty like imma milk the tri state(since im.confident outside of the tri state wasnt fuhkin with dude music like that) for everything she can get..sadly its gonna be regular dudes who gonna kick out money to look out, god bless i couldnt .dont care what rapper or athlete it is...i have no problem looking out for the average joe thats homeless (even if some of them using that change for they next hit) over these rappers ,athletes

SwaGGMoney wrote:Ayo Q and Outlaw spitting facts....

n*ggas on IG think cause he cause he was driving a Porsche don't mean he balling, I bet you he either rented it for the day or someone else owns it.

As far as her asking money for the funeral or to support her kids basically tells you he wasn't fucking with her. Even thou they married (mind you I never knew he was married until she came out) his main b*tch was the chick from the movie ATL the one that had a twin sister. If anything he prolly didn't leave her charge of the account when he's gone, in fact I wouldn't be surprise if he didn't take out life insurance since a n*ggas like to sign up when they 40 or some shyt. Also French prolly don't f*ck with her either, there's a lot going on!

That goes back to me saying.....

1-If dude dont got it like that why spend the few dollas you do have renting / or leasing a porsche?..what image are you trying to put out their na mean....then you riding around toen the first thing dudes who may be tryna plot on you is thinking is you balling,dudes run up on you outside the last thing they gonna hear is "im broke or this aint.my whip etc etc"....sending a bad message

2- shorty seemed like she wanted free ride by her saying "her source of income is unexpectedly gone".

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 23rd, 2015, 9:05 am

Phone correction - the last thing they gonna wanna hear is*

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » May 23rd, 2015, 9:13 am

thatdudeQ wrote:Shorty like imma milk the tri state(since im.confident outside of the tri state wasnt fuhkin with dude music like that) for everything she can get..sadly its gonna be regular dudes who gonna kick out money to look out, god bless i couldnt .dont care what rapper or athlete it is...i have no problem looking out for the average joe thats homeless (even if some of them using that change for they next hit) over these rappers ,athletes

SwaGGMoney wrote:Ayo Q and Outlaw spitting facts....

That goes back to me saying.....

1-If dude dont got it like that why spend the few dollas you do have renting / or leasing a porsche?..what image are you trying to put out their na mean....then you riding around toen the first thing dudes who may be tryna plot on you is thinking is you balling,dudes run up on you outside the last thing they gonna hear is "im broke or this aint.my whip etc etc"....sending a bad message

2- shorty seemed like she wanted free ride by her saying "her source of income is unexpectedly gone".
Yeah it's all imagine driving, you rapping about driving a Porcshe only way we take that line seriously is if we see you driving one.

Keep in mind Chinx ain't the head, French is and French ain't getting it like that since he signed to n*ggas that's signed to other n*ggas. It's like French is the supervisor and Chinx a regular employee. And usually the employees are being misguided and not investing in businesses and other stuff to get they own paper. To a average n*gga, a couple of 100k is rich, but the lifestyle these n*ggas are living, it ain't shyt.

1090 G'z
underboss

Post by 1090 G'z » May 23rd, 2015, 9:19 am

Word they get these 360 deals that basically ensures they gotta keep sideline hustling to eat. Which benefits the lables cause they get most the legit money and if the artist get locked down for trying to actually eat they keep all the legit money By cuttin contracts and not bailing out on some "the artist was supposed to stay outta trouble we cant have him represent the lable no more" sh*t. Its all bad. n*ggas just aint understanding they gotta stay independent, stop worrying about album sales, and get they show and merch money for theyself.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 23rd, 2015, 9:22 am

This day in age if you are balling the best thing to do is stay lowkey & atleast act like you regular or aint doing nothing....i said on here years ago its crazy how sh*t is..alotta people with money front & dress ,act ,live like they poor(regular whips,cheap a$$ clothes,etc etc) to stay caked up...meanwhile in the hood muthafuhkas live like they millionaires,or try to be(blow they last on.expensive designers,wanna lease,or buy expensive a$$ whips,pop bottles etc) all to remain broke with nothing in life...shits a$$ backwards.

French is out there for owing child support & deading child fundraisers on a few grand.i mean thats seld explanatory.but you see him.on tv poppin bottles,rari's ,jewels, etc this mirage alotta rappers be putting out there gotta stop

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 23rd, 2015, 5:50 pm

instagram is making sh*t worse.n*ggas rather stand next to a n*gga thats getting it to make it seem like they getting it as well.make it seem like this person n that person is they mans.they rather take a pic with a n*gga who actually has it so they can tell bitches they know such n such just for p*ssy.and to have n*ggas aka "the haters" mad.

even in the clubs.there are more groupie n*ggas than bitches nowadays.ive seen french,diddy,meek,n a couple of other artists talking amongst each other and it was a circle of regular bum a$$ n*ggas watchin them hoping that meek would look at them and say hello to them.n*ggas be getting fresh for these rapper n*ggas.its terrible now.so yea they love stunting hard for the gram like they are rich n*ggas.the right instagram photo with a n*gga holding a bottle that he didnt pay for,a mob of his n*ggas,and a couple of bitches will have his followers envious thinking hes rich/get money/about that life.if a n*gga takes a pic with a stripper/bartender at club lust,n she got the fat a$$,he will have his female followers mad at him n others tryna f*ck him.n he will also have other bitches feeling insecure n think they dont have a chance with the n*gga

this fantasy fronting life is just getting worse n worse

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 23rd, 2015, 6:51 pm

ohnosmh wrote:instagram is making sh*t worse.n*ggas rather stand next to a n*gga thats getting it to make it seem like they getting it as well.make it seem like this person n that person is they mans.they rather take a pic with a n*gga who actually has it so they can tell bitches they know such n such just for p*ssy.and to have n*ggas aka "the haters" mad.

even in the clubs.there are more groupie n*ggas than bitches nowadays.ive seen french,diddy,meek,n a couple of other artists talking amongst each other and it was a circle of regular bum a$$ n*ggas watchin them hoping that meek would look at them and say hello to them.n*ggas be getting fresh for these rapper n*ggas.its terrible now.so yea they love stunting hard for the gram like they are rich n*ggas.the right instagram photo with a n*gga holding a bottle that he didnt pay for,a mob of his n*ggas,and a couple of bitches will have his followers envious thinking hes rich/get money/about that life.if a n*gga takes a pic with a stripper/bartender at club lust,n she got the fat a$$,he will have his female followers mad at him n others tryna f*ck him.n he will also have other bitches feeling insecure n think they dont have a chance with the n*gga

this fantasy fronting life is just getting worse n worse
I can't knock miggas hustles but I honestly believe the scamming n*ggas f*cked up the game to make it seem n*ggas gotta compete with each other for acceptance, this why u got n*ggas feeling for foreign frets, going to the yams every other week, taking pictures of cards n works. Buying bitches bags n sneakers for p*ssy all types of f*ck sh*t, then the n*ggas who have a source of bread legally in bulk wanna stay in the hood n get at the "broke n*ggas" and that makes them want to compete also. sh*t is stupid son.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » May 23rd, 2015, 7:32 pm

:lol: @ groupie N*ggaz.

Shits true tho N*ggaz wild lame for that.

The whole club scene is a bunch of wannabe down a$$ N*ggaz who just wanna b seen wit people they don't even know personally.

Everybody wanna live like they bmf in the clubs but can't afford to.

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 23rd, 2015, 7:42 pm

Did Chinx have money problems before his death? Fans are wondering about the state of his net worth after his loved ones set up a GoFundMe page. But his wife, Janelli Caceres, insisted on Facebook that the financial woes are overblown.

Chinx’s management created the GoFundMe on Tuesday, two days after the up-and-coming rapper was killed in a drive-by shooting. In the description, his manager Doug Ellison said that all the money raised will go toward Chinx’s family, particularly his three kids.

“As you can imagine, in today's challenging economic climate, losing your primary source of income can be devastating,” Ellison wrote on the GoFundMe page. “When that loss is due to the unexpected death, it leaves a void that can never truly be filled. Instead of sending flowers, please consider helping the family fill part of the financial void. Your donations will help provide much needed financial stability to a family who deserves so much more than what they have been dealt.

Chinx Dead
Chinx's family has set up a GoFundMe page to raise money after his death.
Many wondered if this fundraiser was a sign Chinx’s net worth was lower than expected. Fans got more suspicious when the GoFundMe page’s goal suddenly increased from $20,000 to $100,000 (as of Saturday afternoon it had raised more than $9,400). Rumors were rampant that Chinx’s loved ones couldn’t even afford a funeral after his death. But Caceres maintains that they have plenty of money.

“Facts funeral paid for in full!!!” Chinx’s wife wrote on Facebook after his death. “Nobody is begging for the money. My husband management team felt it is the right thing to do to request instead of ppl wasting their money on flowers because he's bein cremated they can donate that money n of course it goes straight to the kids!! We get tons of calls all day with ppl asking where can they make a donation to the family so the gofundme was the best way to do it. We're straight and we ain't begging for anything!!”

Before his death, Chinx worked closely with French Montana as a member of the Coke Boys record label.
Janelli Caceres’ statement came shortly after Chinx’s music mentor, French Montana, wrote on Instagram that the funeral was already paid for. Montana, who signed Chinx to his Coke Boys record label, also slammed those who were spreading negative rumors about the late rapper.

“I hate having to address the negativity during this time of grief,” Montana wrote on Instagram. “It is irrelevant. I pray that everyone would consider that real people lost a real man, friend, brother, father before spreading hateful speech. His funeral is taken care of. My brother is in good hand. If you don't have nothing positive to say keep it to your self.”