Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Post by Niiggaaaaa » October 19th, 2015, 12:15 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

SAVAGE don't know sh*t bout no nation including BD.
:lmao:
Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No b*tch. How UK n*ggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? sh*t UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say n*ggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet n*ggas You Know ?
bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit n*ggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem n*ggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale n*ggas. jus bein 100.

ThaReal513
fresh meat

Post by ThaReal513 » October 19th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Universal-God wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

SAVAGE don't know sh*t bout no nation including BD.
:lmao:
Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No b*tch. How UK n*ggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? sh*t UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say n*ggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet n*ggas You Know ?
bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit n*ggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem n*ggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale n*ggas. jus bein 100.

Yea you right sh*t has changed. Real recognize real. We should link up sometime

BPSJUNGLESBITY
lieutenant

Post by BPSJUNGLESBITY » January 27th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Universal-God wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.
:killself:

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 22nd, 2017, 2:38 pm

LOCBOY-COKEBOY wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.
:ohhh: Tell me more about the "blackstones"