Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Ball2death
major

Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Post by Ball2death » March 29th, 2015, 3:10 pm

That bps blood sh*t causing hell of confusion.I seen a n*gga claim he was stone get confronted by some bloods on Flatbush.n*gga claim he was stone but wasn't blood,homies thought he was fake and homie was rocking red black and green beads with a african pendant on it .homir almost got smashed for that.n*gga said he bps but not blood,then some bloods are bps.how can u be blood and bps?sh*t I'm not surprised if.popped of and them stones is soft for letting it slide.

Fake Deleted
superior

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Post by Fake Deleted » March 29th, 2015, 3:28 pm

Fake a$$ Nation of Islam "Black P. Stone Nation"? Wannabe African "Blood" Brotherhood the "Bloods gang"? None of that sh*t make sense... If you ask me that United Blood/Peoples Nation sh*t is the same damn thing. BPS in Los Angeles rep Bloods gang & BPS in Chicago rep the 5. United Blood/Peoples Nation rep the 5. Gangs are stupid my G'. There's no figuring that sh*t out even if you in it. I do believe that sh*t is from television, role play life (Birdman, The Game, Snoop Dogg & nem) all to make money & keep us entertained. The Streets are just fake wannabes.

Ball2death
major

Post by Ball2death » March 29th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Fake a$$ Nation of Islam "Black P. Stone Nation"? Wannabe African "Blood" Brotherhood the "Bloods gang"? None of that sh*t make sense... If you ask me that United Blood/Peoples Nation sh*t is the same damn thing. BPS in Los Angeles rep Bloods gang & BPS in Chicago rep the 5. United Blood/Peoples Nation rep the 5. Gangs are stupid my G'. There's no figuring that sh*t out even if you in it. I do believe that sh*t is from television, role play life (Birdman, The Game, Snoop Dogg & nem) all to make money & keep us entertained. The Streets are just fake wannabes.
Say what?

Ball2death
major

Post by Ball2death » March 29th, 2015, 3:58 pm

At one point in my life I was considering joining the bps faction,but I ain't no if they was real right and I wanted to talk to a big.homie from California or Chicago before getting down with the sh*t.I'm all about bringing up my peoples so I left that blood sh*t alone.black stone seem like the only.legit movement.in my oppion.

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 4:14 pm

both

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 29th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Black P. Stone Nation has a different ruler & how it's setup here in New York City from the Los Angeles & Chicago BPS even though Chicago BPS is the ABPSN/Mecca. BPSN here in New York City go by Red Family I met a stoney name Elijah Stone from Crown Heights awhile back. They headquarters are in Long Island somewhere... More or less. Them Motherf*ckers aren't about uplifting any People. They're a gang version of the Nation of Islam basically. sh*t, you could call Black P. Stones those foolish a$$ Muslims in Africa that killed all those innocent people. That's basically them. Only difference is that United States aren't as savage of those in Africa when he comes to killing & sh*t. If you wanna join a movement to uplift our ethnicity group I advise you to join that up & coming program that's coming up in April. I'll get the name for you.

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 4:18 pm

Ball2death wrote:That bps blood sh*t causing hell of confusion.I seen a n*gga claim he was stone get confronted by some bloods on Flatbush.n*gga claim he was stone but wasn't blood,homies thought he was fake and homie was rocking red black and green beads with a african pendant on it .homir almost got smashed for that.n*gga said he bps but not blood,then some bloods are bps.how can u be blood and bps?sh*t I'm not surprised if.popped of and them stones is soft for letting it slide.
most likely them bps bloods you talking about aint official

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Fake a$$ Nation of Islam "Black P. Stone Nation"? Wannabe African "Blood" Brotherhood the "Bloods gang"? None of that sh*t make sense... If you ask me that United Blood/Peoples Nation sh*t is the same damn thing. BPS in Los Angeles rep Bloods gang & BPS in Chicago rep the 5. United Blood/Peoples Nation rep the 5. Gangs are stupid my G'. There's no figuring that sh*t out even if you in it. I do believe that sh*t is from television, role play life (Birdman, The Game, Snoop Dogg & nem) all to make money & keep us entertained. The Streets are just fake wannabes.
I understand you a black brother that's down for the cause & everything like that.. we need more people that think that way but you speaking on terms you obviously don't know anything about, on the outside looking in you don't get a clear picture of what it really is you wont understand unless you become a brother yourself its more to it than what you think it is, & them artists you named got nothing to do with BPS nor do they influence anything to do with the nation.. & you cant be a "wannabe African blood brotherhood" when its already in your blood

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 29th, 2015, 4:49 pm

ROCKMOBB wrote:
I understand you a black brother that's down for the cause & everything like that.. we need more people that think that way but you speaking on terms you obviously don't know anything about, on the outside looking in you don't get a clear picture of what it really is you wont understand unless you become a brother yourself its more to it than what you think it is, & them artists you named got nothing to do with BPS nor do they influence anything to do with the nation.. & you cant be a "wannabe African blood brotherhood" when its already in your blood
Those were just names I threw out there proving that the nonsense gangs came from television for our entertainment but, the streets took it & ran with it. Those gangs are structured but disorganized when it comes to memebers which adds to my belief they were started by a higher power. Nobody from the streets because people in the hood to 1 track minded & been that way since forever from what I collected... I call the Bloods gang a wannabe African Blood Brotherhood because ABB is the true Blood/Family organization. Bloods gang is a low life gang that's not about nothing really. I use to be GKB. The knowledge I got from it I didn't see going on in the streets really at all. 5 point stars about Love, Loyalty, Respect, Honor & I forgot the last for GKB but Love only came in if you was super deep on your knowledge of being in if not heads wanna wash you up. Honor broke when the same set fights against each other. Bloods gang members has always fought against each other (some not all) when it's stated no tripping on your own kind. Basically that's with almost every gang... Loyalty goes but so far. Respect throwned out the window once G's was on some grimy sh*t with the next. Then there's other things amongst that. That gang sh*t only came with a bunch of nonsense for me. I had a problem with almost every Crip I didn't know from a hole in the wall or some random slob talking about my set got beef with his because of some dumb sh*t going on up top because this fool smoke this fool. It was just stupid. I guess y'all respect it but not me.

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
ROCKMOBB wrote:
Those were just names I threw out there proving that the nonsense gangs came from television for our entertainment but, the streets took it & ran with it. Those gangs are structured but disorganized when it comes to memebers which adds to my belief they were started by a higher power. Nobody from the streets because people in the hood to 1 track minded & been that way since forever from what I collected... I call the Bloods gang a wannabe African Blood Brotherhood because ABB is the true Blood/Family organization. Bloods gang is a low life gang that's not about nothing really. I use to be GKB. The knowledge I got from it I didn't see going on in the streets really at all. 5 point stars about Love, Loyalty, Respect, Honor & I forgot the last for GKB but Love only came in if you was super deep on your knowledge of being in if not heads wanna wash you up. Honor broke when the same set fights against each other. Bloods gang members has always fought against each other (some not all) when it's stated no tripping on your own kind. Basically that's with almost every gang... Loyalty goes but so far. Respect throwned out the window once G's was on some grimy sh*t with the next. Then there's other things amongst that. That gang sh*t only came with a bunch of nonsense for me. I had a problem with almost every Crip I didn't know from a hole in the wall or some random slob talking about my set got beef with his because of some dumb sh*t going on up top because this fool smoke this fool. It was just stupid. I guess y'all respect it but not me.
well I cant speak on bloods because im not one, but I know a lot of them & from what I seen they never said or moved like they were a African blood brotherhood I just never got that vibe from them they are BLOODS nothing more nothing less & when you join a gang you know what your getting yourself into (depending on age) but I just felt as though bloods never carried they selves as that kind of organization like ABB or whatever, probably some but the majority, no. so it aint fair to compare them to eachother & far as your GKB n*ggas not following those 5 principles yall "supposably" go by thats all on the circle you became apart of, maybe if you was around n*ggas that was more on the same level as you, you would've had a diiferent perspective of it

Ball2death
major

Post by Ball2death » March 29th, 2015, 6:03 pm

ROCKMOBB wrote:both

That complicates things,especially for stones to walk about in Brooklyn.bloods lack knowledge of black history and probably have beaten up a few brothers rocking african pendants and confusing the pendants colors for blood sh*t.Bps should just be stone alone like it was intended,and bps bloods which is a lost black movement that fights other black sets makes it a disgraceful thing.because bps bloods lack any knowledge of black unity,exactly what the stone constitution is opposite of that.and as an outsider looking in,someone who potentially would become a stone because of the auticenty and authentic ways of the movement is disgusted at the fact an bps name is used within a gang of brothers who don't want to bring change to there own.

AceAce
captain

Post by AceAce » March 29th, 2015, 7:00 pm

any Sammy David jr wannabe claiming the Jew star of David should be F*ck*n ashamed of themselves.

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 29th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Maybe I was missing something or like you said @Rock Mobb I wasn't in the right mix... But that just seems like majority. I'm down & loyal for what's real. Honestly Bloods vs Crips war period is stupid & pointless to me with what I see coming... sh*t was a hold up. The hood period should stick together because we truly have the same enemy.

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Ball2death wrote:
ROCKMOBB wrote:both

That complicates things,especially for stones to walk about in Brooklyn.bloods lack knowledge of black history and probably have beaten up a few brothers rocking african pendants and confusing the pendants colors for blood sh*t.Bps should just be stone alone like it was intended,and bps bloods which is a lost black movement that fights other black sets makes it a disgraceful thing.because bps bloods lack any knowledge of black unity,exactly what the stone constitution is opposite of that.and as an outsider looking in,someone who potentially would become a stone because of the auticenty and authentic ways of the movement is disgusted at the fact an bps name is used within a gang of brothers who don't want to bring change to there own.
real BPS know whats the demo.. aint no real westside BPS Bloods going to ride on a moe & vice versa, I don't know how official the BPS's you know are but they don't sound to real to me if they don't know where they come from but there's two types of black p stones you got westside bps (bloods) from cali.. then you have black p stones (moes) from Chicago (well technically both from Chicago) I know a few of them they in tuned but if you really want to know just google the sh*t lol :shrug: it aint really hard to understand

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 29th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Maybe I was missing something or like you said @Rock Mobb I wasn't in the right mix... But that just seems like majority. I'm down & loyal for what's real. Honestly Bloods vs Crips war period is stupid & pointless to me with what I see coming... sh*t was a hold up. The hood period should stick together because we truly have the same enemy.
yea that's how it should be my n*gga I feel you on that tho.. crackas out here aint playing we killing each other while they sit back collecting funds & reproducing to make their population greater while we exterminating our own kind I cant speak for bloods & crips.. but not every BPS, VL or GD is the streets the media just perceives it that way I know a lot of individuals in mobs that's doing really good for their selves taking care of their families while their brothers eat but a literally die for what they believe in & that's whatever nation they represent.. real n*ggas live by a code but real men live by morals & theres a lot of blackstones out there that's real men but with all the bloodshed over the years its easier said then done but with time & progression we can get sh*t done

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » March 29th, 2015, 9:31 pm

la stones bloods

chi stones peoples

ny stones both

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 29th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Stones here in New York aren't Bloods or do they rep Peoples Nation which is an alliance of gangs such as Vice Lords & Latin Kings. The Stones here just rep Black P. Stone Nation & give it up to King Bull & Chief Malik. The Stones in Los Angeles took up being Bloods because that's basically the field their in & side they chose to flag on. And the Stones in Chicago mecca I think some ride under Peoples Nation & some are just flat out Black P. Stone Nation like the 1's in New York... But like I said United Blood/Peoples Nation is the same got damn thing in a science.

5 = Represents the body of People
Blood = Is basically what us People are made of if you ask me our skin is just dried up Blopd

United Blood = People as a whole being Blood = Family = Peoples Nation = United Blood Nation

Under Peoples Nation = Black People (BPS & VL), Spanish People (BB & LK) & so on.

United Blood Nation = Blacks, Samoans & Mexicans from different gangs all in 1

O®iginalMan
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » March 30th, 2015, 4:19 am

I think this spread caused more confusion for the original question.
But first, in all my studying of the gang evolution, i never heard of BPS being in Chicago :shrug:
I thought Black Stone Rangers were in Chicago. And BPS started in LA/California and picked up the Blood flag cause the Crips were doing the oppression at that particular time. So in order for any gang to grow in the late 1960's - early 1970's, they either joined the Crips or united with the Bloods.
As for the original post question, my response would have been: I've never met an Almighty Black P Stone member that WASN'T Blood :cmon:
But i could be wrong :shrug:

:2cents:

Oh Yeah: As a side note, when the NY BSV's (whether u consider them real or fake), created those branches of Stone, becoming ABSVN, many of them dudes was saying they were just Stone. They weren't Blood anymore. Only those who stayed under BSV (cause it was still a set) remained Blood. But all the branches weren't. Idk, go figure!

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 30th, 2015, 6:06 am

Some paperwork says that BSV came to New York in 1995 before or a little after GKB. Then other paperwork says BSV came in 01 when the other West Coast Bloods sets came in like Miller & nem. My homey told me the 1st ever set from California he could remember being out here before Brims & all that was BSV. ABSVN 12 sets got shut down because they was false claiming & BSV in Los Angeles doesn't go by Almighty Bloodstone Villain Nation. I can't really speak on it officially. As for Black P. Stone Nation they started off as El Rukns or some sh*t than went to Black P. Stone Nation. I thini Blackstone Rangers was a subunit. Ask them Chicago heads.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » March 30th, 2015, 10:27 am

That BPS sh*t is f*cked up everywhere in America besides Chi and LA! Even in Little Rock, which had Finball/Peoples BPS back in the day! That sh*t is confusing because n*ggas everywhere else made the own rules. But Chi and LA gotta take responsibility, too!

End of the day, in simple terms, there is a Damu BPS, and there is a People/Finball BPS, and they are seperate entities that f*ck with each other.