foot soldier

Re: GORILLA STONES

Post by Suits Up » December 9th, 2016, 5:21 am

Slobs & Crabs ain't sh*t in NYC :plank: Boss the f*ck up :dance:

thug angel
underboss

Post by thug angel » December 9th, 2016, 9:09 am

Lifestyle M.O.B wrote:Slobs & Crabs ain't sh*t in NYC :plank: Boss the f*ck up :dance:
U ain't sh*t in life period n I'll pimp the f*ck outta ur daughter n*gga :jerk:

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » December 10th, 2016, 6:37 am

.X. wrote:What happened to the wave of Pirus in New York? :lmao: Where all those East Homicide & Hit Squad Brims at? Mack Baller Brim kind of faded? :huhwhat: I remember BSV being heavy in New York??? What happened to all those big homies of the MGB with like 1000 subgroups throughout New York? :rejoice: Remember when everybody was claiming 9 Trey, G-Shine & SMM? Tell me why this whole sentence is a memory land thing because of the transforming constantly going on in New York? Because they're not real :2cents:

MBF took a hit when they got slapped with that 109 person indictment. Forget that though I be seeing these young ones put Balla in their names on FB all the time more than any other group. Maybe because I grew up with that side

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 10th, 2016, 8:06 am

I done heard some bad news with the apes a couple days ago with d*** w*** and another big stoney SMFH :facepalm: I'm tryna get the truth from the horses mouth but I heard them missles were sent up top.i don't think n*ggas would b lying about it but if true SMFH :facepalm:

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 10th, 2016, 1:12 pm

thug angel wrote:
Lifestyle M.O.B wrote:Slobs & Crabs ain't sh*t in NYC :plank: Boss the f*ck up :dance:
U ain't sh*t in life period n I'll pimp the f*ck outta ur daughter n*gga :jerk:
Lifestyle my young bro from the town and he use to be UBN just like me. "Ace of Spades" (if that's still his username) is another bro from the town in Brooklyn (originally from Syracuse) is also UBN.
WasAHat wrote:
.X. wrote:What happened to the wave of Pirus in New York? :lmao: Where all those East Homicide & Hit Squad Brims at? Mack Baller Brim kind of faded? :huhwhat: I remember BSV being heavy in New York??? What happened to all those big homies of the MGB with like 1000 subgroups throughout New York? :rejoice: Remember when everybody was claiming 9 Trey, G-Shine & SMM? Tell me why this whole sentence is a memory land thing because of the transforming constantly going on in New York? Because they're not real :2cents:

MBF took a hit when they got slapped with that 109 person indictment. Forget that though I be seeing these young ones put Balla in their names on FB all the time more than any other group. Maybe because I grew up with that side
I knew it was light for me to stop bangin' once everybody in my GKB circle left to different lines. Ever since then I seen that whole UBN/Bloods Gang sh*t as a joke & felt it was nonsense only to keep us down & in a cycle of ignorance. When I was apart of that sh*t I didn't feel like I was apart of anything important or beneficial, vice versa. The only type of people I can call my homies are the ones I grew up (no random UBN member). Motherf*ckers even beef with each other in the UBN to having 100 different branches claiming their own nation which sounds independent to me to even them beefing with the next they peace up on some "UBN/Bloods" sh*t then throw up B's & scream Blatt & all that funny sh*t. sh*t is a joke, all those gangs are jokes.

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 10th, 2016, 1:18 pm

Only true feeling I had from that gang sh*t was feeling that I was gonna end up in prison for something stupid & clearly not worth it especially if it has to do with that gang because that sh*t doesn't even have an real honest to God purpose. I met a lot of people for no reason & all types of sh*t I can easily do every day of my life without being a gang member. That sh*t is a waste of time. Unless you wanna count meeting people like Birdman as something if you ever do & have him try to f*ck you over rather you a UBN member or not just like those same lames from Cali. Jim Jones met a dude who claimed UBN & was looking for a record deal & Jimmy didn't pull him in even for the fact that he was UBN/Blood. That sh*t is about nothing.

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » December 11th, 2016, 6:07 am

THIS THE NINE TREY WAY :shoot:

BLATT!!!!!

FUCKEVERYBODY
prospect

Post by FUCKEVERYBODY » December 11th, 2016, 7:59 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:I done heard some bad news with the apes a couple days ago with d*** w*** and another big stoney SMFH :facepalm: I'm tryna get the truth from the horses mouth but I heard them missles were sent up top.i don't think n*ggas would b lying about it but if true SMFH :facepalm:
Yup! Now It's over!

O®iginalMan
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » December 27th, 2016, 5:18 am

N*ggaz love dem Gorilla Stones, boiiiiii i tell ya!

When N*ggaz gon learn dat the Big Apple do what the f*ck they want? Anywhere they want? When i was in NYC i did what the f*ck i wanted! Now i'm in GA i still rep Brooklyn and do what the f*ck i want! A few of these of these cats don't like it but i'm still alive and eatin! I guess real really do recognize real! I ain braggin or boastin but i'm feelin the Bhig Wolfe for what he created! You don't need permission to create a gang - no matter what the name - long as it ain the same damn name, you good. If i got Red Stone Gangstas and you up and create Red Stone Bangers across town or city somewhere its up to me and my team to confront dat! It ain every other gangs concern. And it def and got nothin to do with dem non gang members! WTF :killself:
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

thug angel
underboss

Post by thug angel » December 27th, 2016, 9:31 am

Red Bull 021 wrote:THIS THE NINE TREY WAY :shoot:

BLATT!!!!!
BLAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

PedikoBrim59
underboss

Post by PedikoBrim59 » December 27th, 2016, 5:06 pm

24 Savage wrote:them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online n*ggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void
Finnacts the Snapple kind

thug angel
underboss

Post by thug angel » December 29th, 2016, 12:49 am

PedikoBrim59 wrote:
24 Savage wrote:them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online n*ggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void
Finnacts the Snapple kind
Straight Snapple facts la bps stay runnin 2 gorilla stone when they touch the bity

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 30th, 2016, 8:04 am

Yea they'll be aight as long as they stay in NY with that sh*t.Stones anywhere else may not be honoring that sh*t outside of ny if these gorillas claiming they finball.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 30th, 2016, 11:24 am

It's a few gorilla stones n villains breeding in Detroit that got put on in the Fed's.shouts to otisville :umhm:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » December 30th, 2016, 3:44 pm

MONSOON wrote:Yea they'll be aight as long as they stay in NY with that sh*t.Stones anywhere else may not be honoring that sh*t outside of ny if these gorillas claiming they finball.
Doubt anybody gives a f*ck outside thehoodup. You'll catch gorillas in many east coast cities far more dangerous than any city in the Midwest or west with bps in it.

thug angel
underboss

Post by thug angel » January 1st, 2017, 7:53 pm

MONSOON wrote:Yea they'll be aight as long as they stay in NY with that sh*t.Stones anywhere else may not be honoring that sh*t outside of ny if these gorillas claiming they finball.
From city to city state to state I have yet to ever see a westcoast n*gga pull up on a eastcoast n*gga bout his sh*t minus on web in the streets this sh*t is a whole different tune

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 4th, 2017, 4:42 pm

My 59s is still making noise South to the east :umhm: :umhm:

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » January 7th, 2017, 11:28 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:My 59s is still making noise South to the east :umhm: :umhm:
59 Brims a branch from the Westside though
home of the hittaz