Universal G
prospect

Re: Y&B Bossez

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 11:00 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:
Universal G wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:
Universal G wrote:YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT

I BEEN A BOSS SINCE HS WHICH WAS IN THE BRONX & IM A COLLEGE GRADE STILL ON MY BOSS sh*t

IM THE RED TIE OF MY HOODS FROM BK TO SYRACUSE

WE MAKING HISTORY YOU FAKING HISTORY YOU CALIFORNIA RIP OFF

YOU BEEN THE RED FLAG ON MY DISPLAY BECAUSE IM ALSO R50VNG FROM THE DECK BRIMMIN CHECKED & IN UNLIKE YOUR RIP OFF a$$ WHO NEVER BEEN TO THE HOOD YOU FALSE CLAIM

So u brim and u yb? :wtf: u just proved my point say no more..u have a good night..Ain't no more to talk about on this topic..
WHAT POINT YOU a$$ CLOWN :whaat:

IM BRIM IN LA NOT IN NY OR WAS EVER I HIT MY BRIM IN THE SET IN LA NO WHERE ELSE

I BOSS IN NY FROM BK TO THE BX TO SYRACUSE & EVERY OTHER HOOD IM IN IN NY

DO I WORK WITH BOSSES & BRIMS OUTTA STATE YES BECAUSE I NETWORK WITH Y&B BOSSES THAT'S IN FL THAT MOVED DOWN THERE FROM NY THAT GOT A FEW HEADS IN UNIFORM & SUITS

IM ALSO A MOE FROM RC 092 LIVIN NO LIMITS SOLID L'S IN THE GO :shrug:

YALL MAKIN BABY MOVES IM MAKIN POWER MY USERNAME IS UNIVERSAL G

My nicca u need to just stop talking because basically what u talking is some straight disloyal sh*t..U a fake and a fraud to all the real G's that's out here in these streets and those have died for this street sh*t..You running around like mister potatoe head wearing different hats to blend in.
YOU DONT KNOW ME :whaat:

FROM NY TO CA THIS A FAMILY THING FROM MY SUIT TO MY BRIM HAT NOT A FUCKING GAME & OBVIOUSLY sh*t YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE SET YOU FALSE CLAIM THESE HEADS I KNEW SINCE MY FIRST DAYS ON THIS EARTH I SHARE MY EVERYTHING WITH

YOU A LAME & DISRESPECT TO REAL G'S STILL IN & GOT BLESSED OUT THE GAME

YOU PROBABLY STARTED REPPIN CRIP BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE HOMIES OR SOME sh*t THAT MAKE YOU FOOD TO REAL HOMIES LIKE ME & REAL CRIPS UNDERSTAND

YOU BANG FOR WHAT YOU WANNABE I BANG FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS f*ck THE BULLSHIT

TRUEblue718
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » January 6th, 2015, 11:11 pm

You right i don't understand and i'm not trying to understand your bullshit the whole convo took a turn for the worst. You a damn character reppin a different gang in every different state u worst then a transformer. I've known some characters in my life some transformers but u by far have the award right now.

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 11:18 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:You right i don't understand and i'm not trying to understand your bullshit the whole convo took a turn for the worst. You a damn character reppin a different gang in every different state u worst then a transformer. I've known some characters in my life some transformers but u by far have the award right now.
AND YOU A CHARACTER FOR REPPIN A HOOD YOU NOT FROM

f*ck THE GANG sh*t WHAT I DO FOR EVERY HOOD IM ROLLIN IN IS FROM THE HEART

WHY IM WITH THEM IS SOMETHING YOU WONT UNDERSTAND ITS WHAT THE FAMILY ABOUT & I TAKE PLACE

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 7th, 2015, 1:37 am

Da YBoss wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:I got a serious question for u yb/yg and team crews going on. What is your history? According to people on the site the whole yb/yg movement has been going on since at least 05 so that gives u over 10 years now but u still don't have any history like who your founders where did u originate what was the first set. The reason i ask this is because without history u have nothing and it will always be just be a faze. That's because what u see they all throwing up the same sign slightly turned to a different angle and calling it something different. I ask this is because on this site u hear certain people on they yb/yg taking over everything but lets be honest on the street there is a whole other story. Yea they beef with each other and do some reckless sh*t but when have u ever heard of lets say a bunch of yb/yg sets declare war on a Crip set or blood set and push them out the hood, NEVER!!! The most u might hear of is isolated case where a body might have been caught on some personal beef sh*t. You don't hear about yg/yb setting up no fly zones like it was when Crips and bloods was really going at each other throats. I remember during my super Crip days it was hoods i couldn't go in because them blood niccaz would have tried to off me. I hear yb/yg putting K's on everything but niccaz is freely walking thru they hoods with no fear. sh*t it's 2015 and it's still certain hoods and area's that Crips and bloods can't just roam in because a rival mess around and off u just for being out of bounce. As far as the topic of history no matter Crip blood folk people one thing all these gangs have in common is a history that no matter what set u claim if u are part of the gang it's a certain connection that u have to acknowledge no matter who u are. There's founders that everybody has to acknowledge even if your set hate their set. There are certain rules and guidelines that u have to follow no matter what if your set is connected to the originals or u claiming a homegrown local set, no matter if your set is 1000 deep or just 4 people. Like i see this whole team sh*t as local niccaz doing whatever they want, this year we get money bosses but give it 2 years we switch up now we 2fly gunnaz and u ask what happen to the other name ohh thats a dub we aint jacking that no more. I'm not trying to dis you movement i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it with my own eyes, if i'm wrong correct me. I'm looking like minus the drug crews who just out trying to get their paper the rest of u are just party crews/hang out crews that got turnt up...
YB STARTED IN 07 IN RIKERS ISLAND f*ck U TALKIN ABOU AND WE BEEN PUTTIN IN DAT DUB WE MAKE THE NEWS MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR PAY MORE ATTENTION WE YOUNG n*ggas MOSTLY & REDRO SUCK MY d*ck n*gga PIRU K NOBODY EVEN JACKS THAT FOOD a$$ sh*t OUT HERE
Calm down b*tch boy, might catch a stroke. You need to chill with all this talking to yourself and making all these accounts, you might need medication soon.

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 7th, 2015, 1:42 am

Universal G wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

I BEEN A BOSS SINCE HS WHICH WAS IN THE BRONX & IM A COLLEGE GRADE STILL ON MY BOSS sh*t

YOU BEEN THE RED FLAG ON MY DISPLAY BECAUSE IM ALSO R50VNG FROM THE DECK BRIMMIN CHECKED & IN UNLIKE YOUR RIP OFF a$$ WHO NEVER BEEN TO THE HOOD YOU FALSE CLAIM

So u brim and u yb? :wtf: u just proved my point say no more..u have a good night..Ain't no more to talk about on this topic..

IM BRIM IN LA NOT IN NY OR WAS EVER I HIT MY BRIM IN THE SET IN LA NO WHERE ELSE

DO I WORK WITH BOSSES & BRIMS OUTTA STATE YES BECAUSE I NETWORK WITH Y&B BOSSES THAT'S IN FL THAT MOVED DOWN THERE FROM NY THAT GOT A FEW HEADS IN UNIFORM & SUITS

Lmfao that's some dumb sh*t! n*gga you retarded. BTW since you Brim on the west what your set? Why don't you Brimmin with the Bloods in NY? Lmao false a$$ n*gga.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 7th, 2015, 11:07 am

Redro u ain't see my thread about him in the open section?

I found out he's really a Detroit college student who been fronting like he's a ny blood for all these years

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 7th, 2015, 11:33 am

ohnosmh wrote:Redro u ain't see my thread about him in the open section?

I found out he's really a Detroit college student who been fronting like he's a ny blood for all these years
Nah I didn't :ohhh: . Put the link up homie

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 7th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Redro5150 wrote:
Universal G wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

Lmfao that's some dumb sh*t! n*gga you retarded. BTW since you Brim on the west what your set? Why don't you Brimmin with the Bloods in NY? Lmao false a$$ n*gga.
LMAO @ WHY DONT YOU BRIM WITH THE SCRUBS IN NY

BECAUSE LIKE YOU THEY NOT OFFICIAL JUST A BUNCH OF LAMES FALSE CLAIMIN SO HARD THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT IN THEIR HEART THEY REAL NOT KNOWIN THEY GOT THE GAME ALL f*cked UP

PLUS I DONT APPROVE OF THE LIFE STYLE IN NY BECAUSE sh*t AINT THE SAME

@OHNOSMH IMMA LA BRIM YOU FAT BUTTER BISCUIT EATIN d*ck RIDER GET SOME p*ssy

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 7th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Redro5150 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113390

That's the link right there

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 7th, 2015, 9:35 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:

Lmfao! This n*gga dumb. Yo it's funny how he gonna say I ain't real but he tryna claim 2 sets! Just on this account though lol the last one I caught him with more than 6 lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 7th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Redro5150 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:

Lmfao! This n*gga dumb. Yo it's funny how he gonna say I ain't real but he tryna claim 2 sets! Just on this account though lol the last one I caught him with more than 6 lol
Then he said him n his man's been on here.So I'm like u been on here with ya man's acting like fake gang members? This Detroit n*gga needs help

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 8th, 2015, 5:57 pm

REDRO5150 GOT ME f*cked UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE

OHNOSMH YOU A NO p*ssy GETTING FAT CHINESE BOY L7 LAME n*gga :whaat:

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 8th, 2015, 6:02 pm

ON BUSINESS

ALL MY Y&B BOSSEZ HIT MY EMAIL [email protected]

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 9th, 2015, 12:48 am

Universal G wrote:REDRO5150 GOT ME f*cked UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE

OHNOSMH YOU A NO p*ssy GETTING FAT CHINESE BOY L7 LAME n*gga :whaat:
Yeah n*gga we all see you. NWO went missing and he was on the same bullshit that you are, then you pop up. You talk the same way, act the same, your typing habits are recognizable, you a real idiot. :killself:

Suits Up
foot soldier

Post by Suits Up » January 11th, 2015, 3:22 am

bosses started in a high school & gunners from the projects both in the bronx these gangs came up on a plot to remove outta state gangs from new york

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 12th, 2015, 10:52 pm

You brought up another account? n*gga please. :discust:

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » August 12th, 2017, 12:31 pm

LMAOOO