Plus Tax

f*ck Ohnosmh

I Seen You Gagging On My Name While I Was On Vaca Chinatown Motherfucker :321:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: Y&B Bossez

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 5th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Here this clown go again on his 35th account

Go ahead n claim that yb sh*t, there's a few real ones on here that's definitely gonna pull ya card like I did u b*tch a$$ n*gga

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 5th, 2015, 9:31 pm

ohnosmh wrote:Here this clown go again on his 35th account

Go ahead n claim that yb sh*t, there's a few real ones on here that's definitely gonna pull ya card like I did u b*tch a$$ n*gga
this that nwo n*gga?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Redro5150 wrote:

this that nwo n*gga?

Yea.fool keeps getting banned n keeps coming back

Dedication for u

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 5th, 2015, 10:27 pm

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 5th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Redro5150 wrote:

this that nwo n*gga?
You A Scrub

Da YBoss
fresh meat

Post by Da YBoss » January 6th, 2015, 7:23 am

WASS BOSSIN WHO IM SPEAKIN TO ?!

TRUEblue718
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » January 6th, 2015, 10:28 am

I got a serious question for u yb/yg and team crews going on. What is your history? According to people on the site the whole yb/yg movement has been going on since at least 05 so that gives u over 10 years now but u still don't have any history like who your founders where did u originate what was the first set. The reason i ask this is because without history u have nothing and it will always be just be a faze. That's because what u see they all throwing up the same sign slightly turned to a different angle and calling it something different. I ask this is because on this site u hear certain people on they yb/yg taking over everything but lets be honest on the street there is a whole other story. Yea they beef with each other and do some reckless sh*t but when have u ever heard of lets say a bunch of yb/yg sets declare war on a Crip set or blood set and push them out the hood, NEVER!!! The most u might hear of is isolated case where a body might have been caught on some personal beef sh*t. You don't hear about yg/yb setting up no fly zones like it was when Crips and bloods was really going at each other throats. I remember during my super Crip days it was hoods i couldn't go in because them blood niccaz would have tried to off me. I hear yb/yg putting K's on everything but niccaz is freely walking thru they hoods with no fear. sh*t it's 2015 and it's still certain hoods and area's that Crips and bloods can't just roam in because a rival mess around and off u just for being out of bounce. As far as the topic of history no matter Crip blood folk people one thing all these gangs have in common is a history that no matter what set u claim if u are part of the gang it's a certain connection that u have to acknowledge no matter who u are. There's founders that everybody has to acknowledge even if your set hate their set. There are certain rules and guidelines that u have to follow no matter what if your set is connected to the originals or u claiming a homegrown local set, no matter if your set is 1000 deep or just 4 people. Like i see this whole team sh*t as local niccaz doing whatever they want, this year we get money bosses but give it 2 years we switch up now we 2fly gunnaz and u ask what happen to the other name ohh thats a dub we aint jacking that no more. I'm not trying to dis you movement i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it with my own eyes, if i'm wrong correct me. I'm looking like minus the drug crews who just out trying to get their paper the rest of u are just party crews/hang out crews that got turnt up...

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 12:44 pm

Da YBoss wrote:WASS BOSSIN WHO IM SPEAKIN TO ?!
[email protected]

we could do the 101 there ohnosmh & these other dudes feds

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 12:50 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:I got a serious question for u yb/yg and team crews going on. What is your history? According to people on the site the whole yb/yg movement has been going on since at least 05 so that gives u over 10 years now but u still don't have any history like who your founders where did u originate what was the first set. The reason i ask this is because without history u have nothing and it will always be just be a faze. That's because what u see they all throwing up the same sign slightly turned to a different angle and calling it something different. I ask this is because on this site u hear certain people on they yb/yg taking over everything but lets be honest on the street there is a whole other story. Yea they beef with each other and do some reckless sh*t but when have u ever heard of lets say a bunch of yb/yg sets declare war on a Crip set or blood set and push them out the hood, NEVER!!! The most u might hear of is isolated case where a body might have been caught on some personal beef sh*t. You don't hear about yg/yb setting up no fly zones like it was when Crips and bloods was really going at each other throats. I remember during my super Crip days it was hoods i couldn't go in because them blood niccaz would have tried to off me. I hear yb/yg putting K's on everything but niccaz is freely walking thru they hoods with no fear. sh*t it's 2015 and it's still certain hoods and area's that Crips and bloods can't just roam in because a rival mess around and off u just for being out of bounce. As far as the topic of history no matter Crip blood folk people one thing all these gangs have in common is a history that no matter what set u claim if u are part of the gang it's a certain connection that u have to acknowledge no matter who u are. There's founders that everybody has to acknowledge even if your set hate their set. There are certain rules and guidelines that u have to follow no matter what if your set is connected to the originals or u claiming a homegrown local set, no matter if your set is 1000 deep or just 4 people. Like i see this whole team sh*t as local niccaz doing whatever they want, this year we get money bosses but give it 2 years we switch up now we 2fly gunnaz and u ask what happen to the other name ohh thats a dub we aint jacking that no more. I'm not trying to dis you movement i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it with my own eyes, if i'm wrong correct me. I'm looking like minus the drug crews who just out trying to get their paper the rest of u are just party crews/hang out crews that got turnt up...
If We Been Mobbin Since 05 Why Wouldn't We Have History ?

Who The Founders & Where We Originated Shouldn't Concern You Because You A Rip Off Not A Boss

I'll Let You Know Though I'd Rather Rep My Own Hood Where I Was Raised Than Some Cross The Nation Hood I Never Been To :shrug:

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 6th, 2015, 1:08 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:

this that nwo n*gga?

Dedication for u
I figured lol that n*gga hate me over nothing. He just mad because he ain't a Blood lmfao. His last account was all Damu n everything was 5^ poppin until me and a handful of other n*ggas pulled his card then all of a sudden he was a yb because it's too simple to correct lol ain't no one give a f*ck bout ybs or ygs. n*ggas are watered down c rips and Bloods :lol:

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 6th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Da YBoss wrote:WASS BOSSIN WHO IM SPEAKIN TO ?!
n*gga quit talking to yourself.

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Redro5150 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:

this that nwo n*gga?

Dedication for u
I figured lol that n*gga hate me over nothing. He just mad because he ain't a Blood lmfao. His last account was all Damu n everything was 5^ poppin until me and a handful of other n*ggas pulled his card then all of a sudden he was a yb because it's too simple to correct lol ain't no one give a f*ck bout ybs or ygs. n*ggas are watered down c rips and Bloods :lol:
I Don't Even Know You :whaat:

You Not Even Homie

Da YBoss
fresh meat

Post by Da YBoss » January 6th, 2015, 3:02 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:I got a serious question for u yb/yg and team crews going on. What is your history? According to people on the site the whole yb/yg movement has been going on since at least 05 so that gives u over 10 years now but u still don't have any history like who your founders where did u originate what was the first set. The reason i ask this is because without history u have nothing and it will always be just be a faze. That's because what u see they all throwing up the same sign slightly turned to a different angle and calling it something different. I ask this is because on this site u hear certain people on they yb/yg taking over everything but lets be honest on the street there is a whole other story. Yea they beef with each other and do some reckless sh*t but when have u ever heard of lets say a bunch of yb/yg sets declare war on a Crip set or blood set and push them out the hood, NEVER!!! The most u might hear of is isolated case where a body might have been caught on some personal beef sh*t. You don't hear about yg/yb setting up no fly zones like it was when Crips and bloods was really going at each other throats. I remember during my super Crip days it was hoods i couldn't go in because them blood niccaz would have tried to off me. I hear yb/yg putting K's on everything but niccaz is freely walking thru they hoods with no fear. sh*t it's 2015 and it's still certain hoods and area's that Crips and bloods can't just roam in because a rival mess around and off u just for being out of bounce. As far as the topic of history no matter Crip blood folk people one thing all these gangs have in common is a history that no matter what set u claim if u are part of the gang it's a certain connection that u have to acknowledge no matter who u are. There's founders that everybody has to acknowledge even if your set hate their set. There are certain rules and guidelines that u have to follow no matter what if your set is connected to the originals or u claiming a homegrown local set, no matter if your set is 1000 deep or just 4 people. Like i see this whole team sh*t as local niccaz doing whatever they want, this year we get money bosses but give it 2 years we switch up now we 2fly gunnaz and u ask what happen to the other name ohh thats a dub we aint jacking that no more. I'm not trying to dis you movement i'm just calling it like i'm seeing it with my own eyes, if i'm wrong correct me. I'm looking like minus the drug crews who just out trying to get their paper the rest of u are just party crews/hang out crews that got turnt up...
YB STARTED IN 07 IN RIKERS ISLAND f*ck U TALKIN ABOU AND WE BEEN PUTTIN IN DAT DUB WE MAKE THE NEWS MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR PAY MORE ATTENTION WE YOUNG n*ggas MOSTLY & REDRO SUCK MY d*ck n*gga PIRU K NOBODY EVEN JACKS THAT FOOD a$$ sh*t OUT HERE

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Da YBoss wrote:
YB STARTED IN 07 IN RIKERS ISLAND f*ck U TALKIN ABOU AND WE BEEN PUTTIN IN DAT DUB WE MAKE THE NEWS MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR PAY MORE ATTENTION WE YOUNG n*ggas MOSTLY & REDRO SUCK MY d*ck n*gga PIRU K NOBODY EVEN JACKS THAT FOOD a$$ sh*t OUT HERE
No

TRUEblue718
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » January 6th, 2015, 8:12 pm

YB started on rikers island word :ohhh: i didn't know yb was a prison gang. sh*t i want to say i was locked up in 07 i didn't hear nothing about no yb movement on the island.. Learn something new today... :tiphat:

To answer the other question the reason why u don't have no history because u have no foundation, who was the first yb/yg set there was no central organization. There isn't like one main set that u all branched off of. It started out as a bunch of adolescents making up high school crews and i tell me i'm wrong about that. More then half your members are double banging a nation wide gang especially the older niccaz that are giving the orders tell me i'm wrong about that. Show me one yb/yg team that's live in these streets that don't have Crip or blood members in it. Each one of them yb/yg crews that was making newes had C and b members in it u don't believe it look in them videos they was putting online rappin and talking sh*t all in the back ground u would see dudes with blue or red rags throwing up Crip and blood signs now tell me i'm lying about that. Like i said before minus the drug crews who are in it basically for the money there is no yb/yg alliances going on. But hey i'm not everywhere and u right i'm not a y gang member maybe i'm wrong and somewhere out there u got universals going on with 8 different yb sets and chapters yb nation and all that. Hey can't stay young forever right but that brings me to the part when i say it's just a faze because u been around teen years now so niccaz who was reppin in their teens should be mid 20's now right, so where they at though because i don't know any mid 20's that rep yb and yg but i know plenty Crips and bloods in they mid 20's and older. Like i said in post before it's mainly teenager thing u don't have yb/yg sets with muitiple generations going on. it's like once one generation grow out of it that yb/yg dies off and a whole new group comes along. Like i said before niccaz will be fulton ave stunnaz for 3 years of high school then the next high school generation come and they be the ghetto stars change your whole movement up erase all the history of the set before. Nicca i'm second IDGC/bGC i've been Crip since 14 i'm 30 going on 31 in march still Crippin and done lost count i think we like 6 generations now of the same set i'm founder of OG 62 IGC and the generation i put on was the first generation we working the second generation now. Crips as a whole from the west coast to the east coast have been around since the 60's going into the 70's vietnam era civil rights era. If u ain't keeping up that's call having history having a legacy...

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 8:18 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:YB started on rikers island word :ohhh: i didn't know yb was a prison gang. sh*t i want to say i was locked up in 07 i didn't hear nothing about no yb movement on the island.. Learn something new today... :tiphat:

To answer the other question the reason why u don't have no history because u have no foundation, who was the first yb/yg set there was no central organization. There isn't like one main set that u all branched off of. It started out as a bunch of adolescents making up high school crews and i tell me i'm wrong about that. More then half your members are double banging a nation wide gang especially the older niccaz that are giving the orders tell me i'm wrong about that. Show me one yb/yg team that's live in these streets that don't have Crip or blood members in it. Each one of them yb/yg crews that was making newes had C and b members in it u don't believe it look in them videos they was putting online rappin and talking sh*t all in the back ground u would see dudes with blue or red rags throwing up Crip and blood signs now tell me i'm lying about that. Like i said before minus the drug crews who are in it basically for the money there is no yb/yg alliances going on. But hey i'm not everywhere and u right i'm not a y gang member maybe i'm wrong and somewhere out there u got universals going on with 8 different yb sets and chapters yb nation and all that. Hey can't stay young forever right but that brings me to the part when i say it's just a faze because u been around teen years now so niccaz who was reppin in their teens should be mid 20's now right, so where they at though because i don't know any mid 20's that rep yb and yg but i know plenty Crips and bloods in they mid 20's and older. Like i said in post before it's mainly teenager thing u don't have yb/yg sets with muitiple generations going on. it's like once one generation grow out of it that yb/yg dies off and a whole new group comes along. Like i said before niccaz will be fulton ave stunnaz for 3 years of high school then the next high school generation come and they be the ghetto stars change your whole movement up erase all the history of the set before. Nicca i'm second IDGC/bGC i've been Crip since 14 i'm 30 going on 31 in march still Crippin and done lost count i think we like 6 generations now of the same set i'm founder of OG 62 IGC and the generation i put on was the first generation we working the second generation now. Crips as a whole from the west coast to the east coast have been around since the 60's going into the 70's vietnam era civil rights era. If u ain't keeping up that's call having history having a legacy...
B'Z DIDN'T START IN THE RIKERS

WE DO HAVE FOUNDATION & HISTORY

YOU HAVE NO HISTORY REPPIN A HOOD YOU NOT EVEN FROM YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR OWN HOOD BUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE 60'S IN LA OR WHATEVER THE f*ck YOU FALSE CLAIM MR RIP OFF :whaat:

Universal G
prospect

Post by Universal G » January 6th, 2015, 8:22 pm

ANYBODY THAT ANSWERS ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT QUESTIONS ISN'T A BOSS OR KNOW WHAT THE f*ck THEY TALKIN ABOUT

YOU NOT A BOSS YOU A RIP OFF

STOP ASKIN BECAUSE NOBODY GONNA TELL YOU

ANYBODY WHO WAS ON THE STREETS BACK IN THE TIME THE MOVEMENT STARTED KNOW HOW WHERE & WHY THIS sh*t STARTED

TRUEblue718
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » January 6th, 2015, 8:41 pm

I got 3 lines of history my dude i got history as far the starting of Crips as a whole then history of the homegrown set i'm a part of and last history of the set i founded..That's called legacy that's something that all nation wide gangs Crips bloods folks people have and something the yg/yb movement doesn't have simple as that. Your sets only stay around a high school generation, every 3 years the whole set history erased and replaced by another. Tell me i'm lying, what Yb/yg set has the longest history? Even when a new C or b set pops up and a set folds under they still carry on the legacy because they might jump from a brim set to another brim set but they still brim same as Crip the set might change but the history of Crip doesn't. Now if u a yb set and your set turns into a yg set that mean your history gone. On top of that another fact is most of these active crews on the street don't even consider themselves yb or yg they just rep their area or block so how is that helping the movement. When it really comes down to it really not that many yb/yg crews compared to just local crews repping their area. It's not like it's a yg nation verse yb nation going on..But at the end of the day it is what it is we just having a convo we can agree to disagree on life..

TRUEblue718
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » January 6th, 2015, 8:43 pm

ohhhh just to let u know u ain't slick i saw that red/burgendy flag u had in your profile before u turnt it to black..it's cool u can be blood/yg we understand won't nobody judge u... :tiphat: