Question for the Damu Bout the TTPs

Redro5150
underboss

Question for the Damu Bout the TTPs

Post by Redro5150 » September 20th, 2014, 9:20 pm

So I'm curious af. I keep moving around talking to all kinds of Damu and almost all of them saying Tree Tops are food at the end of the day. I'm on east but I f*ck with some down south n*ggas too, I ain't ever had a problem with TTPs but it's like mainly n*ggas from NY that don't f*ck with em. Am I fucking missing something? Or are these n*ggas just on some bull sh*t? On a side note I ain't looking for no static, just been hearing some stupid sh*t so I figured I'd hit this sh*t up. Shout out to my High Vine n*ggas and my Red Fam homies akross the way.

RawDawg44
underboss

Re: Question for the Damu Bout the TTPs

Post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 2:35 am

n*ggas in new york always talking about somebody food but don't do sh*t when they see n*ggas.

Black Flagg
lieutenant

Post by Black Flagg » September 21st, 2014, 3:34 am

RawDawg44 wrote:n*ggas in new york always talking about somebody food but don't do sh*t when they see n*ggas.
& Exactly How Would U Know This Being U Some Og Neutural WestCoast n*gga?

BROTHERBLOOD
prospect

Post by BROTHERBLOOD » September 21st, 2014, 10:55 am

The Bloods Gang in New York City should've just kept it East Coast/New York Bloods sets so there wouldn't be any confusion. I hardly see old New York Bloods Gang sets like the Nine Trey Gangsters, G-Shine, One Eight Trey etc anymore. Everyone now is Cali connected so they say. The first California sets I heard about in New York was Treetop Pirus in 06. The real question is, how can somebody claim someone fake if they don't know if the Treetop Pirus here actually linked up with their Californian superiors? The Bloods Gang was crazy back then with the original sets because you actually had to know your stuff & be willing to ride. Now members of the Bloods Gang really don't have to answer to anybody outside the set they claim because they don't mov under organizational rules like the U.B.N anymore.

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » September 21st, 2014, 12:10 pm

These NY n*ggas ain't saying I'm food so that sh*t irrelevant homie. On some other sh*t tho I ain't familiar with Tree Top Background, I just know some good Piru n*ggas in the set and we ain't so different when it come down to it, or so it seem. But the sh*t I'm hearing the most is other Blood don't like them Bcuz the same reason I've been hearing from everyone, "they ain't about a Brotherhood all they want is money, why wouldn't the n*ggas just do what they do without Bringing Red into it" (that not out my mouth). n*ggas always down for money tho lls so why the f*ck is n*ggas hating on a money thing lmao. Piru usually ain't got that problem but the only negative thing they said is one n*gga said they ain't Piru like that.

RawDawg44
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 1:15 pm

n*gga I know because one of those fake Swans in new york said so. He said it out his own mouth fool.

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » September 21st, 2014, 2:57 pm

You gotta be fishing. There's a lot of n*ggas that be on they own that fly the red. If n*ggas dont like TTP it's they own personal problem with them. Never had a problem up here in NYC with them even though I only really knew one but I know they was out here in NYC. Ignore the RawDogg44 cat he a cali dicksucker that be all over our NY threads like n*ggas from NYC ran his pockets all throughout the years he was in school from elementary to high school.

RawDawg44
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 10:15 pm

n*gga please. You can't name one n*gga from Cali that new york n*ggas robbed. All yall n*ggas do is talk and talk again.....Making up fake gang wars......Lol......The nypd dont even take yall serious. Yall weirdos period. How you beefing with TTP and never seen Compton. Don't get mad at me because your city is full of L.A d*ck riders. Lmaoooooooo

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » September 21st, 2014, 10:22 pm

Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP n*ggas?

RawDawg44
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 10:57 pm

WasAHat wrote:Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP n*ggas?
My n*gga you ever see a n*gga so bitchmade and nosey he don't pay attention to the title of the thread????

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » September 22nd, 2014, 6:25 am

RawDawg44 wrote:
WasAHat wrote:Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP n*ggas?
My n*gga you ever see a n*gga so bitchmade and nosey he don't pay attention to the title of the thread????
so you wrote something after I wrote something after you wrote someone but wasnt talking to anyone Im guessing. my n*gga you know the backpage bitches are cheap. Go get you some puss puss you need some word

RawDawg44
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 22nd, 2014, 7:56 am

I was getting p*ssy way before you started false flaggin. Mr never wasahat. Lol

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » September 22nd, 2014, 7:46 pm

Y'all are trippin lol. I just had a question. n*ggas always getting hostel on the internet. Don't get it twisted, f*ck around and catch a Buck fifty on this side, But I appreciate the comments and all.
Right quick I appreciate that n*gga BROTHERBLOOD for keeping sh*t real and to the point, I appreciate that n*gga, keep it B^rackin homie.

B2Ru
fresh meat

Post by B2Ru » October 12th, 2017, 8:47 pm

I ain't heard of tthat. Homies never check me before, because they can't say nothing. If we're food, itt's because we ain't bangin no 5 and Pirus are original. Billy and G-Shine bloods f*ck witt me, no problems

B2Ru
fresh meat

Post by B2Ru » October 12th, 2017, 11:51 pm

I ain'tt heard of tthatt. Homies never check me before, because they can't say nothing. If we're food, itt's because we eitther we reppin wesstide or not reppin tthe 5 and that Pirus are original. Billy and G-Shine bloods f*ck witt me, no problems