Question for the Damu Bout the TTPs

Redro5150
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Question for the Damu Bout the TTPs

Unread post by Redro5150 » September 20th, 2014, 10:20 pm

So I'm curious af. I keep moving around talking to all kinds of Damu and almost all of them saying Tree Tops are food at the end of the day. I'm on east but I fuck with some down south niggas too, I ain't ever had a problem with TTPs but it's like mainly niggas from NY that don't fuck with em. Am I fucking missing something? Or are these niggas just on some bull shit? On a side note I ain't looking for no static, just been hearing some stupid shit so I figured I'd hit this shit up. Shout out to my High Vine niggas and my Red Fam homies akross the way.

RawDawg44
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 3:35 am

Niggas in new york always talking about somebody food but don't do shit when they see niggas.

Black Flagg
lieutenant
Affiliation: ✡️✡️✡️

Unread post by Black Flagg » September 21st, 2014, 4:34 am

RawDawg44 wrote:Niggas in new york always talking about somebody food but don't do shit when they see niggas.
& Exactly How Would U Know This Being U Some Og Neutural WestCoast Nigga?

BROTHERBLOOD
prospect
Affiliation: African Blood Brotherhood

Unread post by BROTHERBLOOD » September 21st, 2014, 11:55 am

The Bloods Gang in New York City should've just kept it East Coast/New York Bloods sets so there wouldn't be any confusion. I hardly see old New York Bloods Gang sets like the Nine Trey Gangsters, G-Shine, One Eight Trey etc anymore. Everyone now is Cali connected so they say. The first California sets I heard about in New York was Treetop Pirus in 06. The real question is, how can somebody claim someone fake if they don't know if the Treetop Pirus here actually linked up with their Californian superiors? The Bloods Gang was crazy back then with the original sets because you actually had to know your stuff & be willing to ride. Now members of the Bloods Gang really don't have to answer to anybody outside the set they claim because they don't mov under organizational rules like the U.B.N anymore.

Redro5150
underboss

Unread post by Redro5150 » September 21st, 2014, 1:10 pm

These NY niggas ain't saying I'm food so that shit irrelevant homie. On some other shit tho I ain't familiar with Tree Top Background, I just know some good Piru niggas in the set and we ain't so different when it come down to it, or so it seem. But the shit I'm hearing the most is other Blood don't like them Bcuz the same reason I've been hearing from everyone, "they ain't about a Brotherhood all they want is money, why wouldn't the niggas just do what they do without Bringing Red into it" (that not out my mouth). Niggas always down for money tho lls so why the fuck is niggas hating on a money thing lmao. Piru usually ain't got that problem but the only negative thing they said is one nigga said they ain't Piru like that.

RawDawg44
underboss

Unread post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 2:15 pm

Nigga I know because one of those fake Swans in new york said so. He said it out his own mouth fool.

WasAHat
underboss

Unread post by WasAHat » September 21st, 2014, 3:57 pm

You gotta be fishing. There's a lot of niggas that be on they own that fly the red. If niggas dont like TTP it's they own personal problem with them. Never had a problem up here in NYC with them even though I only really knew one but I know they was out here in NYC. Ignore the RawDogg44 cat he a cali dicksucker that be all over our NY threads like niggas from NYC ran his pockets all throughout the years he was in school from elementary to high school.

RawDawg44
underboss

Unread post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 11:15 pm

Nigga please. You can't name one nigga from Cali that new york niggas robbed. All yall niggas do is talk and talk again.....Making up fake gang wars......Lol......The nypd dont even take yall serious. Yall weirdos period. How you beefing with TTP and never seen Compton. Don't get mad at me because your city is full of L.A dick riders. Lmaoooooooo

WasAHat
underboss

Unread post by WasAHat » September 21st, 2014, 11:22 pm

Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP niggas?

RawDawg44
underboss

Unread post by RawDawg44 » September 21st, 2014, 11:57 pm

WasAHat wrote:Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP niggas?
My nigga you ever see a nigga so bitchmade and nosey he don't pay attention to the title of the thread????

WasAHat
underboss

Unread post by WasAHat » September 22nd, 2014, 7:25 am

RawDawg44 wrote:
WasAHat wrote:Heavy you try to troll so hard that you dont even realize what you be reading sometimes. Where in my post did I ever say I was beefing with TTP niggas?
My nigga you ever see a nigga so bitchmade and nosey he don't pay attention to the title of the thread????
so you wrote something after I wrote something after you wrote someone but wasnt talking to anyone Im guessing. my nigga you know the backpage bitches are cheap. Go get you some puss puss you need some word

RawDawg44
underboss

Unread post by RawDawg44 » September 22nd, 2014, 8:56 am

I was getting pussy way before you started false flaggin. Mr never wasahat. Lol

Redro5150
underboss

Unread post by Redro5150 » September 22nd, 2014, 8:46 pm

Y'all are trippin lol. I just had a question. Niggas always getting hostel on the internet. Don't get it twisted, fuck around and catch a Buck fifty on this side, But I appreciate the comments and all.
Right quick I appreciate that nigga BROTHERBLOOD for keeping shit real and to the point, I appreciate that nigga, keep it B^rackin homie.

B2Ru
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: TTP

Unread post by B2Ru » October 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm

I ain't heard of tthat. Homies never check me before, because they can't say nothing. If we're food, itt's because we ain't bangin no 5 and Pirus are original. Billy and G-Shine bloods fuck witt me, no problems

B2Ru
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: TTP

Unread post by B2Ru » October 13th, 2017, 12:51 am

I ain'tt heard of tthatt. Homies never check me before, because they can't say nothing. If we're food, itt's because we eitther we reppin wesstide or not reppin tthe 5 and that Pirus are original. Billy and G-Shine bloods f*ck witt me, no problems