tupac section

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: tupac section

Post by BluntedUp » January 29th, 2014, 12:17 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tbs7wWLXLpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hrAAXq_lyN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEX57o9G0Ow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YBt3Amsqlfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
1st Big Scoob 2nd Biggie Smalls 3rd 2pac 4th Shyheim 5th Big daddy kane

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » January 29th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Pac nfluenced everyone everywhere.

Snoopy J
underboss

Post by Snoopy J » January 29th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Pac aint really infleunce a damn thing nor a single person around my way. Anyway, that life goes on one with janet jackson is my favorite pac song. But in terms of rap skills, he only had one flow. One single flow, he gets boring to listen to real fast.

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 29th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Snoopy J wrote:Pac aint really infleunce a damn thing nor a single person around my way. Anyway, that life goes on one with janet jackson is my favorite pac song. But in terms of rap skills, he only had one flow. One single flow, he gets boring to listen to real fast.
meanwhile dat f*g a$$ gogo sh*t :lmao:

Snoopy J
underboss

Post by Snoopy J » January 29th, 2014, 3:26 pm

:cmon: Says the n*gga from house music land, house music is the epitome of homo erotic. Gogo aint nothin like that. Cant believable a n*gga from a city where its a gang called the gay lords, where theres a gang that wears pink and gang with lit that say people with less rank got to give up booty to people with more rank in prison got the audacity to try (and failt) at a gay joke. Keep that Gangster Booty Bandit Disciple sh*t to yourselves.

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » January 29th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Lol

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 29th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Snoopy J wrote::cmon: Says the n*gga from house music land, house music is the epitome of homo erotic. Gogo aint nothin like that. Cant believable a n*gga from a city where its a gang called the gay lords, where theres a gang that wears pink and gang with lit that say people with less rank got to give up booty to people with more rank in prison got the audacity to try (and failt) at a gay joke. Keep that Gangster Booty Bandit Disciple sh*t to yourselves.
there's a difference between white chicago n black chicago, talkin down on disciples :facepalm:
meanwhile fat trel want 2 be 1 :lol: n*gga screamin 2-4 n 3hunna songs. gaylord :facepalm: ain't it
a gaylord hotel/resort in d.c :lmao: goof a$$

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 29th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Snoopy J wrote:Pac aint really infleunce a damn thing nor a single person around my way. Anyway, that life goes on one with janet jackson is my favorite pac song. But in terms of rap skills, he only had one flow. One single flow, he gets boring to listen to real fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRYz4U7xLmY :lmao:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Snoopy J wrote::cmon: Says the n*gga from house music land, house music is the epitome of homo erotic. Gogo aint nothin like that. Cant believable a n*gga from a city where its a gang called the gay lords, where theres a gang that wears pink and gang with lit that say people with less rank got to give up booty to people with more rank in prison got the audacity to try (and failt) at a gay joke. Keep that Gangster Booty Bandit Disciple sh*t to yourselves.
there's a difference between white chicago n black chicago, talkin down on disciples :facepalm:
meanwhile fat trel want 2 be 1 :lol: n*gga screamin 2-4 n 3hunna songs. gaylord :facepalm: ain't it
answer the question folk :rasta: do GDs with lower rank got 2 give up the booty 2 a GD with higher rank in jail :lol:

Snoopy J
underboss

Post by Snoopy J » January 29th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Chicago got a whole neighborhood for gas called boys town dude. That trumps a hotel. Plus bd's don't got the gay lit, gd's do which is yall biggest gang. Yall have homo parades. So f*ck outta here with yo gay tolerant city.

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 29th, 2014, 4:50 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
answer the question folk :rasta: do GDs with lower rank got 2 give up the booty 2 a GD with higher rank in jail :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 29th, 2014, 5:07 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
nope :cheer: Gentlemen i'm clearing the name of the Gangster Disciples street organization of any homosexual acts
or literature. But the New Breeds is the butt pirates, dookie diggers, fruit booties, seaman slurpers
of chicago street gangs.

Maurice “King Baldy” Jackson was the ringleader of the homosexual acts of the breeds
Baldy was infamous for sodomizing younger members of the organization. He was like
the fleece johnson of the New Breeds. Homosexual acts are still practice in the New Breeds
organization to this day. There's even a saying that "you ain't a breed until you bleed" which
means you're not official until a og gives you a butt pounding which tears the anal cavity tissues
and bleeds.

There are no homosexual rituals in the 7-4-14 organization. Rumor has it that Larry Hoover
get word of what Breedz were doing to members, as a result of that Larry kick them out
of the BGDN also the Folks Nation as well.

New Breeds today are the Black Disciples labors in prisons across the country.
Breeds wash bds underwear and give oral sex for payment for protection in jail

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 29th, 2014, 5:13 pm

:wtf3:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
nope :cheer: Gentlemen i'm clearing the name of the Gangster Disciples street organization of any homosexual acts
or literature. But the New Breeds is the butt pirates, dookie diggers, fruit booties, seaman slurpers
of chicago street gangs.

Maurice “King Baldy” Jackson was the ringleader of the homosexual acts of the breeds
Baldy was infamous for sodomizing younger members of the organization. He was like
the fleece johnson of the New Breeds. Homosexual acts are still practice in the New Breeds
organization to this day. There's even a saying that "you ain't a breed until you bleed" which
means you're not official until a og gives you a butt pounding which tears the anal cavity tissues
and bleeds.

There are no homosexual rituals in the 7-4-14 organization. Rumor has it that Larry Hoover
get word of what Breedz were doing to members, as a result of that Larry kick them out
of the BGDN also the Folks Nation as well.

New Breeds today are the Black Disciples labors in prisons across the country.
Breeds wash bds underwear and give oral sex for payment for protection in jail
u sure folk :rasta:

aint was a story of transgender gds in jail with rank :rasta:

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » January 30th, 2014, 2:33 am

"Lord Knows" ---been feeling that jam for a while

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » January 30th, 2014, 5:00 pm

I always liked DEATH AROUND THE CORNER for its sample of AMERICAN ME

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 15th, 2016, 10:42 pm

:tiphat: lookin back this year, I was really boosing pac up n I was dissin biggie hard, I still do respect 1 of my fav alltime rappers, tho I just had to be barnone n diss pac more in 2015 n all :lol:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 15th, 2016, 11:58 pm

All about you
When we ride
Wonder why they call you b*tch
Holla at me
Can't fade me
Untouchable (pacs life)
:whew:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 16th, 2016, 12:08 am

ThaHoodRef wrote:All about you
When we ride
Wonder why they call you b*tch
Holla at me
Can't fade me
Untouchable (pacs life)
:whew:
I got some songs , tupac cant f*ck with :stoned: :ohlawd: :dance:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/secMNz3ECkQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_7dsOELOFXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^ tupac kan't f*ck with shawty fresh beats n 808 mafia :whaat: not dj quik ,n dre