fresh meat

Re: black p stone vs gaylords back in the day

Post by kush man jones » February 2nd, 2014, 5:52 pm

gay a$$ lord n*ggas

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 3rd, 2014, 12:06 am

FBEisFIRE wrote:I don't doubt that the Gaylord's had a heavy presence 25 or 30 years ago.... however, the poster Greaser intrigues me how he's mentioned that GL's are still around within Chi's city limits, yet no evidence whatsoever has been presented in any form. It's easy to retort with, outdated pic that fail to prove they were taken actually in the city, but why advertise something if you aren't willing to back it up? On top of that, out of all of the posters on here from Chicago, almost all of them have never seen an actual Gaylord or heard of them making any type of noise (within city limits) in the last decade. Not hating. Just curious.
I have seen a pic of them Gaylords dipping the Five for them Stones but after they got knocked for them Choppers I don't think they really putting in twerk like that ether that or they low key getting money on some other sh*t paying taxes to LPs LBs Vice Lords 4s Stones or Kings

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » February 3rd, 2014, 12:41 pm

shyt GLz mite make a combacc jus look at dat gang Villa-Lobos dey was spose 2 been xtinct but dey stil aroun mabe not out & about but dey stil out ther lowkey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » February 3rd, 2014, 1:19 pm

The movie "meet the parents" was based on a gaylord from the north side chicago :tiphat:

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » February 3rd, 2014, 2:06 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:The movie "meet the parents" was based on a gaylord from the north side chicago :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » February 3rd, 2014, 2:09 pm

i herd Ashland Vikingz is maken a combacc 2 a few ppl even sed dey got a new set datz tyrn 2 unite all of da Insane Folk Mobz so ther new set is goin 2b like BrickSquad or YoungMoney by havin difrent mobz in 1 set da new set is called Insane Taliband
InsaneTalibanFolk.jpg
InsaneTalibanFolk.jpg (18.39 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » February 3rd, 2014, 5:07 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:I don't doubt that the Gaylord's had a heavy presence 25 or 30 years ago.... however, the poster Greaser intrigues me how he's mentioned that GL's are still around within Chi's city limits, yet no evidence whatsoever has been presented in any form. It's easy to retort with, outdated pic that fail to prove they were taken actually in the city, but why advertise something if you aren't willing to back it up? On top of that, out of all of the posters on here from Chicago, almost all of them have never seen an actual Gaylord or heard of them making any type of noise (within city limits) in the last decade. Not hating. Just curious.
I have seen a pic of them Gaylords dipping the Five for them Stones but after they got knocked for them Choppers I don't think they really putting in twerk like that ether that or they low key getting money on some other sh*t paying taxes to LPs LBs Vice Lords 4s Stones or Kings

:facepalm: Gang members barley pay dues to their own mob let alone a another mob

An in some areas some mobs like Kings, VLz and 4s might be extorting a buisiness but ive never heard of a mob extorting another.

LBs and LPs sure as f*ck arnt extorting NOBODY :lmao:

An that pic you seen was for them Uptown moes from up north.

You wanna really know about GLs vs BPS on the SS read the book "The Color Of His Skin" which was written by a Black women who grew in the area in the 60s and 70s and she talks about how many Blacks lived in fear of the remaining white youth in the neighborhood aka the GAYLORDS :tiphat: