Caracalla
prospect

Re: LA or Chicago

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 4:46 pm

chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
n*gga writing novels n sh*t. :lol:
AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND b*tch f*ck THA WET GAY a$$ WESTCOAST
n*gga stop getting all emotional. you and the book u writing take that sh*t to the Oprah show. nobody want to read all that bullshit.
ME EMOTIONAL??NO?NEUTRON I DON'T THINK SO..........BUT I BELIEVE YOUR MOMZ GET EMOTIONAL........AND YEAH p*ssy..........ME AND YO MOMZ ARE GONNA GO SEE OPRAH AFTER I GET MY d*ck SUCK FIRST...........SO WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT???AH f*ggot a$$ NEUTRON???KEEP IN MIND b*tch........IS STILL CHI.........AND I'M STILL YOUR KING..........CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD IS THA NAME AND RUNNIN NEUTRON a$$ FAGGOTZ LIKE U IS MY GAME .........AHAHAHAHAHAAA

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 4:51 pm

chillidog wrote:UENCE STILL REMAINS
again n*gga. nobody want to read that bullshit. n*gga shut the f*ck up and stop saying we. we aint did sh*t but typing on the net[/quote]
LOOK HERE TOOTS..........U NEED TO CALM YOUR NEUTRON GAY a$$ BEFORE U GET TOO EMOTIONAL.......AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH TOOTS???b*tch YOUR THA ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT WHOLE EMOTIONAL sh*t AND YET YOUR THA ONE IN HERE CRYIN ABOUT IT..........SO b*tch KNOW THIS AND GET THIS..........IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL ALKN............AND STILL f*ck THA WET GAY a$$ WESTCOAST.......SO b*tch GO SURF OR BETTER YET.......GO GET SUM CLUTCHES FOR YOUR CRIPPLE CRABBY f*ggot a$$......AHAAHAHAHAHAA...........AND STILL C-K......BUT THA C DON'T STAND FOR NO GAY a$$ CRABZ.......CAUSE b*tch YA'LL DON'T EXIST............BUT COBRAZ AND COUNTZ DO EXIST AND THEY BOTH COUNT AS MOB NATIONS.......AHAHAHAHAHAA.....CUM GET SUM p*ssy!!!

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 4:55 pm

toots? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 4:58 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
n*gga writing novels n sh*t. :lol:
AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND b*tch f*ck THA WET GAY a$$ WESTCOAST
n*gga stop getting all emotional. you and the book u writing take that sh*t to the Oprah show. nobody want to read all that bullshit.
ME EMOTIONAL??NO?NEUTRON I DON'T THINK SO..........BUT I BELIEVE YOUR MOMZ GET EMOTIONAL........AND YEAH p*ssy..........ME AND YO MOMZ ARE GONNA GO SEE OPRAH AFTER I GET MY d*ck SUCK FIRST...........SO WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT???AH f*ggot a$$ NEUTRON???KEEP IN MIND b*tch........IS STILL CHI.........AND I'M STILL YOUR KING..........CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD IS THA NAME AND RUNNIN NEUTRON a$$ FAGGOTZ LIKE U IS MY GAME .........AHAHAHAHAHAAA

:facepalm: .. are you white?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:UENCE STILL REMAINS
again n*gga. nobody want to read that bullshit. n*gga shut the f*ck up and stop saying we. we aint did sh*t but typing on the net
LOOK HERE TOOTS..........U NEED TO CALM YOUR NEUTRON GAY a$$ BEFORE U GET TOO EMOTIONAL.......AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH TOOTS???b*tch YOUR THA ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT WHOLE EMOTIONAL sh*t AND YET YOUR THA ONE IN HERE CRYIN ABOUT IT..........SO b*tch KNOW THIS AND GET THIS..........IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL ALKN............AND STILL f*ck THA WET GAY a$$ WESTCOAST.......SO b*tch GO SURF OR BETTER YET.......GO GET SUM CLUTCHES FOR YOUR CRIPPLE CRABBY f*ggot a$$......AHAAHAHAHAHAA...........AND STILL C-K......BUT THA C DON'T STAND FOR NO GAY a$$ CRABZ.......CAUSE b*tch YA'LL DON'T EXIST............BUT COBRAZ AND COUNTZ DO EXIST AND THEY BOTH COUNT AS MOB NATIONS.......AHAHAHAHAHAA.....CUM GET SUM p*ssy!!![/quote]

:lol: n*gga are you done yet? the f*ck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, n*gga what the f*ck is you on? we aint into no F*ck*n GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. f*ck u and the set you claim, u b*tch n*gga. bring yo monkey a$$ and that ALKN to cali if u want too

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:18 pm

chillidog wrote:
NAH b*tch...........I'M LATIN..........TOOTS!!!AHAHAHAHAHAA

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo lil sister to come get this d*ck

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo little sister she would have to pay to come to cali but the d*ck is free :lol:

:321:

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:27 pm

chillidog wrote: :lol: n*gga are you done yet? the f*ck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, n*gga what the f*ck is you on? we aint into no F*ck*n GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. f*ck u and the set you claim, u b*tch n*gga. bring yo monkey a$$ and that ALKN to cali if u want too
b*tch WHAT THA f*ck DOES YOUR G.I.JOE DOLL OR YOUR BARBIE DOLL HAS TO DO WITH THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ OR THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ???AH CRIPPLE b*tch???ONE THING HAS NUTTHIN TO DO WITH THA OTHER........b*tch WHAT DOES HASBRO OR FISHER PRICE HAS TO DO WITH GANGS OR BANGIN???AH p*ssy???..........OH AND BY THA WAY CRABBY...........WE ALREADY HAVE A SET IN YOUR p*ssy a$$ STATE OF CALI WHERE YOUR CRIPPLE CRAWLIN f*ggot a$$ RESIDES AT ..........AND YET WE DON'T HAVE NO GAY a$$ CALI GANGZ HERE IN THA CHI???I WONDER WHY???WHY IS THAT???AH TOOTZ???

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:28 pm

All Latins Kan gobble these Nutts

now go play along before i whip your little a$$ amigo

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:29 pm

chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo little sister she would have to pay to come to cali but the d*ck is free :lol:

:321:
OH SO YOUR GONNA GIVE ME YOUR SISTER???COOL......FIRST I GOT YOUR MOMZ AND NOW YOUR SISTER..........THANX TOOTZ

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:30 pm

chillidog wrote:All Latins Kan gobble these Nutts

now go play along before i whip your little a$$ amigo
THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING TOOTS..........I'M PLAYIN WITH YO MOMZ RIGHT NOW

FlintRiver23
prospect

Post by FlintRiver23 » November 7th, 2013, 5:36 pm

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CRIPS OR HOOVERS

NATION WIDE THE BIGGEST ARE CRIPS!

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » November 7th, 2013, 5:43 pm

Dog Town was not started by an Irish alone. He was part of the founder but by no means was he the lone founder. That's like stating NWA was formed by a Mexican because Krazy D is one of the original members.

What Al Capone was doing in Chicago was not gang banging, that is gangsterism
that was organized crime they bought out judges, police and lawyers and even doctors

what LA had was modern gang banging
the style cholos brought is a subculture: graffiti (predates NY and Philly), car clubs, lingo, tattoos, alpha numeric gang symbols (Sur X3, XIII, 3C, LH13, TVR 13) , and with the Crip affiliation in Hip Hop you have gangster rap. LA made gang banging a sub culture

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote: :lol: n*gga are you done yet? the f*ck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, n*gga what the f*ck is you on? we aint into no F*ck*n GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. f*ck u and the set you claim, u b*tch n*gga. bring yo monkey a$$ and that ALKN to cali if u want too
b*tch WHAT THA f*ck DOES YOUR G.I.JOE DOLL OR YOUR BARBIE DOLL HAS TO DO WITH THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ OR THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ???AH CRIPPLE b*tch???ONE THING HAS NUTTHIN TO DO WITH THA OTHER........b*tch WHAT DOES HASBRO OR FISHER PRICE HAS TO DO WITH GANGS OR BANGIN???AH p*ssy???..........OH AND BY THA WAY CRABBY...........WE ALREADY HAVE A SET IN YOUR p*ssy a$$ STATE OF CALI WHERE YOUR CRIPPLE CRAWLIN f*ggot a$$ RESIDES AT ..........AND YET WE DON'T HAVE NO GAY a$$ CALI GANGZ HERE IN THA CHI???I WONDER WHY???WHY IS THAT???AH TOOTZ???

Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSwogOCGMo[/youtube] Kash the Kid is claiming crip f*ck boy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCnURIt4B0[/youtube] Prince englewood throwing up bloods and sayin how he on his blood sh*t, wearing red.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKODuRyWqlA[/youtube] and this you Caracalla, Cyber banging in Chicago :lol: n*gga im done with you

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » November 7th, 2013, 6:42 pm

from what i know chicago had oldest gangs and they already organized
but on a mainstream level LA gangs got it cause of rap and the media back in the 90s

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 7:09 pm

chillidog wrote:Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSwogOCGMo[/youtube] Kash the Kid is claiming crip f*ck boy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCnURIt4B0[/youtube] Prince englewood throwing up bloods and sayin how he on his blood sh*t, wearing red.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKODuRyWqlA[/youtube] and this you Caracalla, Cyber banging in Chicago :lol: n*gga im done with you
WELL TOOTZ.........I'M NOT DONE WITH U........AND I COULD CARE LESS U CALLED THESE COUNTZ......LATIN CUNTZ.........CAUSE b*tch WE CALLED IT THA SAME..........sh*t WE EVEN CALLED THEM COOCHIES AND BESIDES THEIR OUR ENEMIES......SO FOR U TO CALLED THEM CUNTZ.........IS ALRIGHT BY ME........CAUSE CRABBY WE CALLED THEM THA SAME.........U ACTUALLY THINK IT BOTHERS ME???IT BOTHERS YOUR KING.........I DON'T THINK SO TOOTZ.......AND BY THA WAY..........CARACALLA WAS A FORMER ROMAN EMPEROR......AND YEAH I USED HIS NAME..........THAT WAY THA ADMINS DON'T KNOW WHO I'AM.........CAUSE IF I USED THA ORIGINAL GIVEN NAME FROM MY HOOD.....WHICH IS KING HOLLYWOOD....THEN THEY WOULD BANNED ME.........AND IN CASE U DON'T KNOW TOOTZ......I HAPPEN TO BE THA MOST HATED.....THA MOST DESPISED..........THA MOST CONTROVERSIAL........AND THA MOST WANTED........SO THEREFORE I USED ANCIENT ROMAN NAMES TO DISGUISED MYSELF..........SO TOOTZ BOW DOWN YOUR CRIPPLE SLOW CRAWLIN CRABBY f*ggot a$$ TO YOUR KING..........CAUSE b*tch IS STILL ALKN.........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL f*ck THA WESTCOAST........SO GO SURF YOUR b*tch a$$ TO GAY a$$ VENICE BEACH.........CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY IT WITH ME???IS STILL f*ck THA WESTCOAST......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:
WELL TOOTZ.........I'M NOT DONE WITH U........AND I COULD CARE LESS U CALLED THESE COUNTZ......LATIN CUNTZ.........CAUSE b*tch WE CALLED IT THA SAME..........sh*t WE EVEN CALLED THEM COOCHIES AND BESIDES THEIR OUR ENEMIES......SO FOR U TO CALLED THEM CUNTZ.........IS ALRIGHT BY ME........CAUSE CRABBY WE CALLED THEM THA SAME.........U ACTUALLY THINK IT BOTHERS ME???IT BOTHERS YOUR KING.........I DON'T THINK SO TOOTZ.......AND BY THA WAY..........CARACALLA WAS A FORMER ROMAN EMPEROR......AND YEAH I USED HIS NAME..........THAT WAY THA ADMINS DON'T KNOW WHO I'AM.........CAUSE IF I USED THA ORIGINAL GIVEN NAME FROM MY HOOD.....WHICH IS KING HOLLYWOOD....THEN THEY WOULD BANNED ME.........AND IN CASE U DON'T KNOW TOOTZ......I HAPPEN TO BE THA MOST HATED.....THA MOST DESPISED..........THA MOST CONTROVERSIAL........AND THA MOST WANTED........SO THEREFORE I USED ANCIENT ROMAN NAMES TO DISGUISED MYSELF..........SO TOOTZ BOW DOWN YOUR CRIPPLE SLOW CRAWLIN CRABBY f*ggot a$$ TO YOUR KING..........CAUSE b*tch IS STILL ALKN.........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL f*ck THA WESTCOAST........SO GO SURF YOUR b*tch a$$ TO GAY a$$ VENICE BEACH.........CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY IT WITH ME???IS STILL f*ck THA WESTCOAST......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
:lol: n*gga are you done yet? did that make you feel good n*gga? :lol:
goodnight son

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Chicago has documented gangs since the 1840s. Who engaged in turf battles and other stuff. So does New York.
LA cholo style is from Texas. Chicago invented the drive-by shooting. You guys keeping saying what Capone was doing was not gangbanging, but Chicago had street gangs during this time already. Chicago had the mob and street gangs. The mob was just more organized :2cents:

Caracalla
prospect

Post by Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 8:14 pm

chillidog wrote: :lol: n*gga are you done yet? did that make you feel good n*gga? :lol:
goodnight son
NO I'M NOT DONE WITH YO MOMZ........GET BACK AT ME WHEN SHE'S DONE SUCKIN MY d*ck???OK b*tch???