Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

WhoThat?
colonel

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Post by WhoThat? » March 25th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Borinquen wrote:i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:
n*gga stop being a hypocrite. You made like 5 threads about how much you hate muslims/arabs :wtf3:

Borinquen
underboss

Post by Borinquen » March 25th, 2012, 8:07 pm

WhoThat? wrote:
Borinquen wrote:i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:
n*gga stop being a hypocrite. You made like 5 threads about how much you hate muslims/arabs :wtf3:
i aint made no trheads u dumbass n*gga.. i made 1 thread talkin bout somethin dat happen to one da boys.. cuzz he kilt an arab f*ck.. now he doin life.. cuzz arabs snitchd ova some sh*t dey started right..

so im always gonna have hatriate to arabs who thinkin dey bang.. cuzz dey always snitches.. im cool wid arabs who aint bout dat sh*t..

TELL YO b*tch TO SUCK ME OFF DOE NEXT TIME.. dat p*ssy good but i needa dat head quick wen i dont feel like goin all in.. :lol:

Gasol
foot soldier

Post by Gasol » March 25th, 2012, 8:10 pm

fajitas vs alcapurrias :shoot: :shoot:

HoodBeenUp
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » March 25th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Mexicans in Chi, some wear Shags....thats their style.

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » March 26th, 2012, 7:58 am

well as n*ggas should know by now, the mexican invasion is in full effect in nyc. within 20 years they said mexicans posed to outnumber ricans and dominicans here if they keep the same pace. but we all gettin along now. they prolly talk sh*t amognst themselves like every race do, but the mexicans in my building is cool as hell. they from LA tho, not texas. I know Texas got a lot more racism.

View Side Murda
boss

Post by View Side Murda » March 26th, 2012, 10:42 am

Mexicans the Bronx are integrating nicely. They even startin they own Bronx homegrown mexican gangs with big a$$ yankee sign tattoos on they necks and sh*t reppin bronx hoods. You can catch them in some of the BX's most grimiest hoods these days banging alongside the blacks, ricans and dominicans. I don't know about the rest of the City.

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:42 am

Borinquen wrote:northside definetly most diverse.. u got errthin frm ricans blacks mexicans ecuadorians whites asians veitnamese combodian chinease mongs arabs dats bangin..
TRUE DAT P.R.............NORTHSIDE IS MOSTLY DIVERSED............WHEN U GO BY THA NORTHPOLE OR AROUND WESTERN AND DEVON IS MOSTLY ARABICS,SYRRIANS,HINDUS AND PAKIS...........WHEN U GO BY ALBANY PARK OR AROUND LAWRANCE AND KEDZIE IS MOSTLY IRAQIS,ARABICS,PALESTENIANS,KOREANS AND ECUADORKIANS...........THEN WHEN U GO BY LOGAN SQUARE IS MOSTLY NOW FRENCH,IRISH,BRITISH,GERMANS............IT USED TO BE RICAN...........BUT NOT NO MORE AHAHAHAAA.........WHEN U GO BY BUCKTOWN IS MOSTLY YUPPIES,FRENCH,RUSSIAN AND BRITS........WHEN U GO TOWARDS UKRAINE VILLAGE IS MOSTLY RUSSIANS..........AND WHEN U GO BY DIVISION AND CAL WHICH IS IN HUMBOLT PARK IS MOSTLY RICANS...........BUT NOT FOR LONG AHAHAHAHAAAA.......CAUSE THA YUPPIES ARE GONNA TAKE OVA SOONER OR LATER.................AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............THA MOST DANGEROUS HOODS IN THA CHI AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE WORLD IS LIL VILLAGE,SOUTHSIDE.........HOME OF MEXICAN AMERICAN BORN ALKN AND DARKSIDE BUNNIES AND THAT HOOD WILL NEVER EVER CHANGED...........IT WILL REMAIN MEXICAN TILL THA LAST MAYAN PROFECY OF THA END OF THA WORLD WILL REVEAL..........CAUSE MEXICANS WILL ALWAY PREVAIL.......MUCH LIKE THEIR GLORIOUS HISTORY HAS SHOWN US..............EVEN THOUGH I AINT MEXICAN............BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS EVEN THOUGH THEY RAISED ME...................CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL MEXICO............AND STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:51 am

Uptown Boy wrote:well as n*ggas should know by now, the mexican invasion is in full effect in nyc. within 20 years they said mexicans posed to outnumber ricans and dominicans here if they keep the same pace. but we all gettin along now. they prolly talk sh*t amognst themselves like every race do, but the mexicans in my building is cool as hell. they from LA tho, not texas. I know Texas got a lot more racism.
MY MAN............WHEN I WAS IN THA CITY OF COWARDS(AKA)NEW YORK I DID NOT SEE ONE SINGLE PAISA???NOT ONE MEXICAN IN SIGHT???sh*t I EVEN WENT TO THA BRONX,MANHATTANN AND BROOKLYN AND YET NOT ONE MEXICAN...............NOT EVEN NO MEXICAN RESTAURANTS AND THIS sh*t WAS LIKE BACK IN 2003 AND 2005 AND YET NOT ONE ESE ON SIGHT...............SO MY MAN LET'S FACE IT............MEXICANZ DON'T EXIST OR LIVE IN THA CITY OF COWARDS.............U WILL ONLY FIND MEXICANZ IN THA CITY OF GANGSTAZ OR BETTER YET THA CITY OF KINGZ(AKA)THA CHI OR IN THA CITY OF ANGELS(AKA)L.A......................BUT NEVER GAY a$$ NEW YORK(AKA)THA CITY OF COWARDS LIKE THA MODERN DAY ALEXANDER OF RAP HAS CALLED THAT BETRAYAL CITY ON MANY OF HIS POSTHUMUS SONGS WHICH HE WAS ONCE ACCEPTED THERE...............AND STILL f*ck NEW YORK!!!!

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:53 am

Gasol wrote:fajitas vs alcapurrias :shoot: :shoot:
f*ck GAY a$$ SPAIN U b*tch a$$ FLAMENCO DANCIN GYPSIE b*tch!!!GB RUNS YA'LL SPANIARD FAGGOTZ AHAHAHHAHAAAA AND THAT sh*t BEEN GOING ON FOR CENTURIES AHAHAHAHAAAA

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 3:26 am

Problematico wrote:I know some Mexican's that don't f*ck with Boris & it go both ways. I f*cks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I f*cks with have told me the reason they don't f*ck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that sh*t. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same sh*t. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.
PROB.............RICANS DON'T LIKE MEXICANZ AND VICE VERSA...........HERE IN THA CHI..........BOTH NATIONALITIES ARE SEPERATED...............U HAVE HUMBOLT PARK WHICH IS A PRE DOMINANT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD LOCATED IN THA NORTHSIDE..............THEN U HAVE THA MOST SINESTER,MOST NOTORIOUS AND MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IN THA U.S AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE PLANET AND THAT'S LIL VILLE LOCATED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..........AND ONE THING FOR SURE,SINCE I HAVE 2 PROPERTIES OWN IN HUMBOLT PARK AND ABOUT TO OPEN A NEW MEXICAN BAR RIGHT IN THA HEART OF THAT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IS THAT ALL RICAN N*ggaz DO NOT LIKE MEXICANZ AT ALL...........I GUESS IS CAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF MOST RICANZ WHO ENVY MEXICANS OWNIN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES AND MEXICANZ DO OWN ALOT OF BUSSINESS HERE IN THA CHI.........OR PERHAPS IS CAUSE OF MY PEOPLE ARE TOO VIOLENT AND TOO SADISTIC LIKE WHAT THA AZTECS WERE 500 YEARS AGO AND WHAT THA MEXICAN CARTELS TODAY ARE IN REAL LIFE...........SPECIALLY THA sh*t THEY DONE TO THEM,WHENEVER RICANS GO TO LIL VILLE..........ASK ANY MANNEQUINZ OR SNAKES FROM HUMBOLT PARK AND THEY WILL TELL U THEMSELVES...............I PERSONALLY DON'T HANG OUT WITH RICANZ...........BUT I DO BANG THEIR WOMEN THOUGH AND MOSTLY ALL MY WOMEN ARE BORIQUAS AND I DO LOVE THEIR FOOD THOUGH,BUT I CAN'T STAND THEIR GAY a$$ MUSIC WHICH THA MAJORITY OF THEM WHO DANCE TO THAT ARE ALL GAY IN REAL LIFE.........BUT DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME,JUST CAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH ANY OF THEM,DUE TO THA FACT THAT MOST RICANZ ARE CRUZADOS.........MEANIN THEIR FLAKES........IN OTHER WORDS THEIR THA ENEMY...............THEIR FOLKZ...........BUT THAT AINT MY FAULT........CAUSE I WAS RAISED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..............I GREW UP IN THA SOUTHSIDE.........AND IT AINT MY FAULT THAT MY WHOLE ENTIRE ENVIROMENT WAS ALL MEXICAN..............I COULD OF GREW UP IN THA NORTHSIDE WHICH MY MOM LIVE UP THERE AT THAT TIME.........BUT I CHOSE TO LIVE IN THA SOUTHSIDE DUE TO THA FACT THAT I WAS ALREADY COMFORTBLE AMONG MEXICANZ.........BEIGN AMONG RICANZ WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA SINCE ALOT OF THEM WERE USING DRUGS OR SUCKIN d*ck FOR CRACK AND OTHER EVIL THINGS THAT A CHILD COULD NOT BE SEE OR HEARD..........THIS IS WHY ALOT OF MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE TO LIVE IN RICAN NEIGHBORHOODS DUE TO THA FACT THAT ALOT OF RICAN MEN ARE SPRUNG OUT IN CRACK OR SUCK d*ck IN REAL LIFE JUST TO GET A HIT OF THAT GLASS PIPE AND THAT'S WHY IN LIL VILLE IS ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING CRACK OR ROCKS..........THERES NO CRACK SALES AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO SELL OR TRY TO SELL ROCKS DUE TO GANG LAWZ FROM BOTH SIDES........MOST IN PARTICULY BY US KINGZ AND THEM K-TOWN BUNNIES.........WE WILL NOT SEE OUR PEOPLE SUFFER OR GO TRU OR WORST SEE THEM BECOME ZOMBIES LIKE MOST RICANS ARE IN NORTH AVE AND CAL RIGHT IN HUMBOLT PARK AND THAT'S WHY MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE RICANZ CAUSE OF THEIR MAJOR DRUG VICE,THEIR CRACK SMOKIN HABITS AND THEIR GAY a$$ TENDENCIES JUST TO GET A HIT FROM A GLASS PIPE............sh*t EVEN THA WOMEN WHOM I BE WITH WHO ARE BORIQUAS THEMSELVES HAVE TOLD ME,THAT THEIR UNCLES OR COUSINS AND EVEN THEIR FATHERS HAVE A MAJOR DRUG HABIT OR SUM SORE OF DRUG ABUSE AND IT SAD CAUSE ALOT OF THEM TURN INTO TRICKS.............MEANIN THEY WILL GO TO THA STREETS LIKE HOOKERS AND SUCK d*ck FOR A HIT AND IS NOT THEIR FAULT........IN A WAY IT IS.........BUT IS NOT THEIR FAULT IF ANYTHING U CAN BLAME IT ON THA DRUGS AND THA NECCESITTY TO PUT THEIR LIPS ON A GLASS PIPE AND INHALE,BUT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO DO THAT........THEY HAVE TO SUCK SUM d*ck FIRST AND THAT'S WHY MEXICANZ DON'T LIKE RICANZ AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM..............BUT I DON'T HATE THA ISLAND.........I DON'T HATE THA WOMEN.........WHICH BY THA WAY I DO DATE THEM AND THA MOTHER OF MY CHILD IS RICAN HERSELF AND SHE HAS EVEN TOLD ME MANY STORIES ABOUT HOW RICAN MEN ARE DRUG ADDICTS WHICH IS REALLY SAD AND I DEFFINITLY DON'T HATE THA PEOPLE........JUST THOSE WHO HARM OTHERS AND IS SADLY THAT THA MAJORITY OF THESE DRUG ABUSSERS ARE RICAN MEN FROM THA AGES OF 18-55 AND U KNOW I'M TELLIN THA TRUTH.........CAUSE MY MAN U PROBABLY HAVE A RELATIVE WHO IS SPRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AS WE SPEAK.............BUT IS STILL VIVA MEXICO..........AND STILL f*ck D.R THOUGH!!!

3ni Blaze
prospect

Post by 3ni Blaze » March 28th, 2012, 10:30 am

THA-GAME wrote:
Borinquen wrote:northside definetly most diverse.. u got errthin frm ricans blacks mexicans ecuadorians whites asians veitnamese combodian chinease mongs arabs dats bangin..
TRUE DAT P.R.............NORTHSIDE IS MOSTLY DIVERSED............WHEN U GO BY THA NORTHPOLE OR AROUND WESTERN AND DEVON IS MOSTLY ARABICS,SYRRIANS,HINDUS AND PAKIS...........WHEN U GO BY ALBANY PARK OR AROUND LAWRANCE AND KEDZIE IS MOSTLY IRAQIS,ARABICS,PALESTENIANS,KOREANS AND ECUADORKIANS...........THEN WHEN U GO BY LOGAN SQUARE IS MOSTLY NOW FRENCH,IRISH,BRITISH,GERMANS............IT USED TO BE RICAN...........BUT NOT NO MORE AHAHAHAAA.........WHEN U GO BY BUCKTOWN IS MOSTLY YUPPIES,FRENCH,RUSSIAN AND BRITS........WHEN U GO TOWARDS UKRAINE VILLAGE IS MOSTLY RUSSIANS..........AND WHEN U GO BY DIVISION AND CAL WHICH IS IN HUMBOLT PARK IS MOSTLY RICANS...........BUT NOT FOR LONG AHAHAHAHAAAA.......CAUSE THA YUPPIES ARE GONNA TAKE OVA SOONER OR LATER.................AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............THA MOST DANGEROUS HOODS IN THA CHI AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE WORLD IS LIL VILLAGE,SOUTHSIDE.........HOME OF MEXICAN AMERICAN BORN ALKN AND DARKSIDE BUNNIES AND THAT HOOD WILL NEVER EVER CHANGED...........IT WILL REMAIN MEXICAN TILL THA LAST MAYAN PROFECY OF THA END OF THA WORLD WILL REVEAL..........CAUSE MEXICANS WILL ALWAY PREVAIL.......MUCH LIKE THEIR GLORIOUS HISTORY HAS SHOWN US..............EVEN THOUGH I AINT MEXICAN............BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS EVEN THOUGH THEY RAISED ME...................CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL MEXICO............AND STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

:lmao: hahahaha!!! wat a F*kin laugh, u mean to tell me that u a pro-mexican, anti-Dominicans, full-time troller nd u not even F*kin mexican? WTF do u know your nationality or race or matta fact, do u know yourself?? u probably have dominican parents nd u talk so much sh*t. nd f*ck LIL VILLAGE, yall nkkas is softer than flan f*ck outta here dike tha most dangerous hood. YEA IIGHT u broke a$$ nkka

SOSAHHLKN
major

Post by SOSAHHLKN » March 28th, 2012, 12:08 pm

humboldt park ricans da hardest ricans in chi, 2nd is da maniacs, den dem devilside or cameron city gangstas

da mexicans be madd deep on da southside tho and like dude said, da saints of da craziest n dey bout 98% mexican

Problematico
major

Post by Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 2:02 pm

THA-GAME wrote:
Problematico wrote:I know some Mexican's that don't f*ck with Boris & it go both ways. I f*cks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I f*cks with have told me the reason they don't f*ck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that sh*t. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same sh*t. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.
PROB.............RICANS DON'T LIKE MEXICANZ AND VICE VERSA...........HERE IN THA CHI..........BOTH NATIONALITIES ARE SEPERATED...............U HAVE HUMBOLT PARK WHICH IS A PRE DOMINANT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD LOCATED IN THA NORTHSIDE..............THEN U HAVE THA MOST SINESTER,MOST NOTORIOUS AND MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IN THA U.S AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE PLANET AND THAT'S LIL VILLE LOCATED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..........AND ONE THING FOR SURE,SINCE I HAVE 2 PROPERTIES OWN IN HUMBOLT PARK AND ABOUT TO OPEN A NEW MEXICAN BAR RIGHT IN THA HEART OF THAT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IS THAT ALL RICAN N*ggaz DO NOT LIKE MEXICANZ AT ALL...........I GUESS IS CAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF MOST RICANZ WHO ENVY MEXICANS OWNIN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES AND MEXICANZ DO OWN ALOT OF BUSSINESS HERE IN THA CHI.........OR PERHAPS IS CAUSE OF MY PEOPLE ARE TOO VIOLENT AND TOO SADISTIC LIKE WHAT THA AZTECS WERE 500 YEARS AGO AND WHAT THA MEXICAN CARTELS TODAY ARE IN REAL LIFE...........SPECIALLY THA sh*t THEY DONE TO THEM,WHENEVER RICANS GO TO LIL VILLE..........ASK ANY MANNEQUINZ OR SNAKES FROM HUMBOLT PARK AND THEY WILL TELL U THEMSELVES...............I PERSONALLY DON'T HANG OUT WITH RICANZ...........BUT I DO BANG THEIR WOMEN THOUGH AND MOSTLY ALL MY WOMEN ARE BORIQUAS AND I DO LOVE THEIR FOOD THOUGH,BUT I CAN'T STAND THEIR GAY a$$ MUSIC WHICH THA MAJORITY OF THEM WHO DANCE TO THAT ARE ALL GAY IN REAL LIFE.........BUT DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME,JUST CAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH ANY OF THEM,DUE TO THA FACT THAT MOST RICANZ ARE CRUZADOS.........MEANIN THEIR FLAKES........IN OTHER WORDS THEIR THA ENEMY...............THEIR FOLKZ...........BUT THAT AINT MY FAULT........CAUSE I WAS RAISED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..............I GREW UP IN THA SOUTHSIDE.........AND IT AINT MY FAULT THAT MY WHOLE ENTIRE ENVIROMENT WAS ALL MEXICAN..............I COULD OF GREW UP IN THA NORTHSIDE WHICH MY MOM LIVE UP THERE AT THAT TIME.........BUT I CHOSE TO LIVE IN THA SOUTHSIDE DUE TO THA FACT THAT I WAS ALREADY COMFORTBLE AMONG MEXICANZ.........BEIGN AMONG RICANZ WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA SINCE ALOT OF THEM WERE USING DRUGS OR SUCKIN d*ck FOR CRACK AND OTHER EVIL THINGS THAT A CHILD COULD NOT BE SEE OR HEARD..........THIS IS WHY ALOT OF MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE TO LIVE IN RICAN NEIGHBORHOODS DUE TO THA FACT THAT ALOT OF RICAN MEN ARE SPRUNG OUT IN CRACK OR SUCK d*ck IN REAL LIFE JUST TO GET A HIT OF THAT GLASS PIPE AND THAT'S WHY IN LIL VILLE IS ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING CRACK OR ROCKS..........THERES NO CRACK SALES AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO SELL OR TRY TO SELL ROCKS DUE TO GANG LAWZ FROM BOTH SIDES........MOST IN PARTICULY BY US KINGZ AND THEM K-TOWN BUNNIES.........WE WILL NOT SEE OUR PEOPLE SUFFER OR GO TRU OR WORST SEE THEM BECOME ZOMBIES LIKE MOST RICANS ARE IN NORTH AVE AND CAL RIGHT IN HUMBOLT PARK AND THAT'S WHY MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE RICANZ CAUSE OF THEIR MAJOR DRUG VICE,THEIR CRACK SMOKIN HABITS AND THEIR GAY a$$ TENDENCIES JUST TO GET A HIT FROM A GLASS PIPE............sh*t EVEN THA WOMEN WHOM I BE WITH WHO ARE BORIQUAS THEMSELVES HAVE TOLD ME,THAT THEIR UNCLES OR COUSINS AND EVEN THEIR FATHERS HAVE A MAJOR DRUG HABIT OR SUM SORE OF DRUG ABUSE AND IT SAD CAUSE ALOT OF THEM TURN INTO TRICKS.............MEANIN THEY WILL GO TO THA STREETS LIKE HOOKERS AND SUCK d*ck FOR A HIT AND IS NOT THEIR FAULT........IN A WAY IT IS.........BUT IS NOT THEIR FAULT IF ANYTHING U CAN BLAME IT ON THA DRUGS AND THA NECCESITTY TO PUT THEIR LIPS ON A GLASS PIPE AND INHALE,BUT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO DO THAT........THEY HAVE TO SUCK SUM d*ck FIRST AND THAT'S WHY MEXICANZ DON'T LIKE RICANZ AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM..............BUT I DON'T HATE THA ISLAND.........I DON'T HATE THA WOMEN.........WHICH BY THA WAY I DO DATE THEM AND THA MOTHER OF MY CHILD IS RICAN HERSELF AND SHE HAS EVEN TOLD ME MANY STORIES ABOUT HOW RICAN MEN ARE DRUG ADDICTS WHICH IS REALLY SAD AND I DEFFINITLY DON'T HATE THA PEOPLE........JUST THOSE WHO HARM OTHERS AND IS SADLY THAT THA MAJORITY OF THESE DRUG ABUSSERS ARE RICAN MEN FROM THA AGES OF 18-55 AND U KNOW I'M TELLIN THA TRUTH.........CAUSE MY MAN U PROBABLY HAVE A RELATIVE WHO IS SPRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AS WE SPEAK.............BUT IS STILL VIVA MEXICO..........AND STILL f*ck D.R THOUGH!!!
:bored: Hollywood I told u mad times copy & paste. All that extra sh*t can be thrown back ur way. I see them indirectas u throw at Ricans yet u say u got nothing against Ricans. U ain't as direct with it as u are with my Dominicanos. :smh: I ain't even gonna bother to break ur whole sh*t up. How real can a modafoka be when they got so many accounts on one site :cmon:.

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Problematico wrote: :bored: Hollywood I told u mad times copy & paste. All that extra sh*t can be thrown back ur way. I see them indirectas u throw at Ricans yet u say u got nothing against Ricans. U ain't as direct with it as u are with my Dominicanos. :smh: I ain't even gonna bother to break ur whole sh*t up. How real can a modafoka be when they got so many accounts on one site :cmon:.
FIRST OF ALL PROB............MY NAME GOT BANNED...........YES THA NAME THAT U HATE SO MUCH GOT BANNED.............SO THEREFORE KING HOLLYWOOD IS BANNED FOR GOOD........SO I CAN'T USED THAT NAME NO MORE............SECOND THIS IS MY SECOND ACCOUNT,SINCE THA FIRST ONE GOT BANNED.......SO THEREFORE MY MAN I DON'T HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNTS BUT THIS ONE..............THIRD READ WHAT IT SAYS...........I DON'T HAVE NUTTHIN AGAINST RICANZ..............WHY WOULD I HATE RICANS IF MY OWN DAUGHTER IS HALF RICAN HERSELF???AH PROB???IF ANYTHING I HAVE ALWAYS PRAISED THA ISLAND OF PUERTO RICO...........BUT I JUST HAPPEN NOT TO LIKE THEIR MUSIC OR HANG OUT WITH THEM N*ggaz...........CAUSE I DON'T HAVE NO RICAN FRIENDS AND THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE MY EMPLOYEES WHO HAPPEN TO BE RICANZ THEMSELVES AND IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM,LIKE U THINK I DON'T???THEN EXPLAIN WHY I HIRED THEM IN THA FIRST PLACE???sh*t I JUST PUT MY WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND COUSIN TO SUM CULONARY ART SCHOOL SO HE CAN BECOME A GOOD a$$ CHEF IN ONE OF MY RESTAURANTS AND I'M PAYIN HIS TUITION AND YET MY MAN HE'S PUERTO RICAN AND I CHOSE HIM OVER A MEXICAN AND YET U THINK I HATE RICANS???MY MAN THAT AINT MY FAULT...........U CAN'T GET MAD AT ME............ALL CAUSE I USUALLY HANG OUT WITH MEXICANZ MORE AND YET MY MAN I'M NOT EVEN MEXICAN MYSELF...........BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS SINCE THEY RAISED ME AND SINCE I GREW UP WITH THEM............BUT DON'T BLAME THAT ON ME.......CAUSE THAT AINT MY FAULT........BLAME THAT ON MY PARENTS............AND PROB U WANT ME TO BE DIRECT TO U...........THEN CHECK THIS OUT.............IS STILL LOVE FOR P.R..........BUT IS STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...........AND MY MAN YOUR NOT A MONKEY OR A WETBACK........SO WHY CALLED THEM YOUR DOMINICANOS IF U KNOW DAM WELL THEY HATE YOUR AMERICAN BORN a$$,CAUSE OF YOUR LEGIT U.S RIGHTS AND CAUSE U HAVE A LEGIT U.S PASSPORT AND A REAL AMERICAN

THA-GAME
fresh meat

Post by THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 4:04 pm

3ni Blaze wrote: :lmao: hahahaha!!! wat a F*kin laugh, u mean to tell me that u a pro-mexican, anti-Dominicans, full-time troller nd u not even F*kin mexican? WTF do u know your nationality or race or matta fact, do u know yourself?? u probably have dominican parents nd u talk so much sh*t. nd f*ck LIL VILLAGE, yall nkkas is softer than flan f*ck outta here dike tha most dangerous hood. YEA IIGHT u broke a$$ nkka
b*tch HOW DO I HAVE DOMINICAN PARENTS............IF NONE OF MY PARENTS LOOK LIKE MONKEYS OR APES..........IN OTHER WORDS WETBACK b*tch..........MY PARENTS DON'T COME FROM NO CHARLES DARWIN EVOLUTIONARY DOMINICAN APE THEORY............SO THEREFORE WETBACK f*g..........MY PARENTS AINT PRIMATES LIKE YOUR REAL LIFE MONKEY PARENTS...........CAUSE b*tch MY PARENTS ARE SOUTH AMERICANS.............MEANIN WERE 100X MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANY GAY a$$ DOMINICAN ELITE MONKEY OUTHERE..............b*tch MY PARENTS GRAND PARENTS COME FROM EUROPE AND LIKE MOST SOUTH AMERICANS...........THEY ALL COME FROM EUROPE............SINCE ALOT OF FORMER GERMAN SS OFFICERS DURING THA END OF WWII MIGRATED TO SOUTH AMERICA AND ESCAPE FROM THA ALLIED FORCES DURING THA END OF SECOND WORLD WAR AND BEGAN THA ULTIMATE SUPERIOR LATINO RACE...............THAT'S WHY b*tch MY MOMZ GOT BLUE EYES..............WHILE YO MOMZ GOT SUM DARK BLACK EYES AND A HAIRRY a$$ FACE LIKE MOST CHANGOS DO IN SUM MONKEY a$$ ZOO..............AND b*tch U WANNA TALK ABOUT LIL VILLAGE????WELL WETBACK f*g...........YOUR ILLEGAL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK f*ggot a$$ WOULDN'T MAKE IT ALIVE OR SURVIVE IN LIL VILLAGE FOR ABOUT 3 OR 5 SECONDS THA MOST...........b*tch U WILL BE SCREAMIN LOUD LIKE MOST MONKEYS DO IN REAL LIFE AND WETBACK b*tch..............I AINT BROKE..........b*tch I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOUR ILLEGAL GAY a$$ DOMINICAN MONKEY PRESIDENT FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC............CAUSE b*tch I'M RICH AND U AINT AHAHAHAAA...........AND WETBACK f*g........................................................IS STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!

Problematico
major

Post by Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Come on pai 1st off I ain't say u hate Ricans I said u got a problem & feel some type of way about Ricans. Just by the sh*t u write. Like some Mexicans or whateva the f*ck u is don't be into dope wanting that manteca. I know this sh*t for a fact homie. U view most of Ricans as dope fiends I don't view most Mexicans as dope fiends. Just cause I know un monton de Mejicanos que le gusta esa pendeja. This ain't Menace To Society where dope fiends tan mamandobicho y vendiendo el culo. Modafokas stick people up to get the guap for their addiction. U think u can say what u wanna say cause u be beating up some P.R p*ssy or hire P.R's & it means u got no problems with most of P.R's. That's like a white person thinking he can say anything about Blacks & it aight, just cause he got a Black friend. U don't say this type of sh*t to them P.R mamis cause any real Boriqua mami would smack the sh*t out u & any real Borincano de corazon te romperia la quija. Don't come back saying that I'm mad cause u smash P.R girls like u known to do. I've done smash all types of women & I put money up u ain't got enough game to pick up any of the P.R mamis I've been with trosteame.

Problematico
major

Post by Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 4:54 pm

I call then my Dominicanos cause like I said before to u, I got a heavy family that are Dominicanos & know alot of Dominicanos. So u disrespect them u disrespecting me. They always gonna be my peoples unless a Dominican disrespect me my fams or Boricuas as a whole. But I wouln't hold that against all Dominicans just the modafoka who went off they gums. The same way u got luv for the Mexicans & feel disrespected when anybody talks sh*t about them & u ain't one. They ain't no diffrence oite pai. U stand up for Mexicans but u talking about wetbacks u one confused modafoka real talk. I doubt u did get banned but i'l take u on it. If u move correct u wouldn't get banned same account since 09 pai. I be in the Twilight Zone with u cause it be deja vu cause u write the same sh*t ova & ova. We done tough :bored:.

Borinquen
underboss

Post by Borinquen » March 28th, 2012, 7:42 pm

yo i feel da same bout Dominicans man.. i kinda get a little tweek in my nerves wen sombdy says sh*t about Dominicans.. even doe Im full Puerto Rican.. i dont want nbdy talkin sh*t bout Dominicans eitha.. :tiphat:

Problematico
major

Post by Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Borinquen wrote:yo i feel da same bout Dominicans man.. i kinda get a little tweek in my nerves wen sombdy says sh*t about Dominicans.. even doe Im full Puerto Rican.. i dont want nbdy talkin sh*t bout Dominicans eitha.. :tiphat:
I'm with u mi helma 100%. I'm full Puerto Rock tambiem hasta la muerte socio ya tu sabe :tiphat:.

Gasol
foot soldier

Post by Gasol » March 28th, 2012, 8:31 pm

f*ck pr and f*ck rd maricas :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: