Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

marc anthony
soldier

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Post by marc anthony » August 6th, 2014, 1:44 am

3ni Blaze wrote: Yo ma du, u might as well b a F*kin gaylord wit that superior race talk or a F*kin nazi skinhead. U tha only reason why i hate mexicans cuz in real life i have mexicans on cheack nd they neva get outta line so at least u putas r loyal. but like sum nkka already said on here, w/o lookin at color(cuz i know your wannabe nazi b*tch self only looks at that, u a F*kin disgrace to tha latino population go F*kin hang yoself u broke b*tch) we all too much alike to F*kin b a racist that sh*t makes no sense just like u. why tha f*ck is your WETBACK mexican a$$(i mean mut cuz u dont even know wtf u are u F*kin adopted broke fake cholo) keeps deadass usin tha word wetback, thats like bein black nd sayin n*gg*r in tha 1800's ma nkka u F*kin socially backwards. Ohh nd tell yo fake family to keep dyin at tha border, i need more cat food cuz thats all yall lil village pussyies are good for is F*kin bein FOOD.
b*tch STFU..............KEEP IN MIND p*ssy.........THAT YOUR GUALE GUALE JUNGLE TALKIN, NON ENGLISH SPEAKIN,NON DOCUMENT HAVING,BANANA BOAT SAILING,DIRTY SMELLY HAIRRY DOMINICUNT MONKEY LOOKIN WETBACK b*tch a$$ IS AN ILLEGAL REFUGEE..............SO b*tch IF I WAS U???I WOULDN'T TALK.........CAUSE AT LEAST U f*ggot a$$ ILLEGAL MONKEY AIDS INFESTED DOMINICAN b*tch...........I'M AN AMERICAN..........MEANING b*tch I WAS BORN HERE IN THA U.S.........b*tch I WAS BORN HERE IN THIS COUNTRY..........b*tch I WAS BORN IN THA CHI............U ON THA OTHER HAND ILLEGAL WETBACK f*ggot.............U WAS BORN IN A 3RD WORLD APE AIDS INFESTED GAY a$$ COUNTRY OF THA GAY a$$ DOMINICAN REPUBLIC........AND b*tch LET ME REMIND YOUR ILLEGAL WETBACK f*ggot a$$ THAT U CAME HERE ILLEGALLY IN A BANANA BOAT............SAILING ACROSS 150 MILES AWAY FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC......IN THA CARIBBEAN SEA........WITH YOUR DIRTY OLD SMELLY a$$ BANANA BOAT........AND YET b*tch U GOT THA AUDOCITY TO TALK BACK TO YOUR KING???b*tch U GOT CAUGHT AND SEND BACK TO YOUR GAY a$$ MONKEY INFESTED HOME COUNTRY OF YOURS........AND GOT DEPORTED........AND NOW YOUR MAD????AND NOW b*tch YOUR TRYING AGAIN???BUILDING ANOTHER BANANA BOAT AND STILL CAN'T NAVIGATE ACROSS THA SEA???......CAUSE BTCH U DON'T KNOW HOW TO USED A SIMPLE COMPASS.............b*tch IF U KNEW HOW TO READ OR UNDERSTAND COMPASS AND START PRACTICING ON HOW TO USED IT.........AND LESS DANCING TO GAY a$$ REGGAYTON..........THEN MAYBE U MIGHT OF REACH U.S WATERS OR BETTER YET b*tch........U WOULD OF LANDED IN U.S SHORES...........AND WETBACK MONKEY b*tch..........IF U DO LAND ILLEGALLY IN U.S SOIL...........b*tch TRY NOT TO LEAVE NO TRAIL OF SQUASH BANANAS ALL OVER THA BEACH..............b*tch KEEP IN MIND..........WE ARE SUPERIOR TO YA'LL WETBACK FAGGOTZ...........b*tch WE DON'T CLIMB ON TRESS........WE DON'T DEEP TROAT ON BANANAS............WE DON'T HOLD N*ggaz NUTZ..........SPECIALLY THA ONES FROM THA CHI............AHAHAHAHAHAHAA........CAUSE b*tch WE KNOW THAT YA'LL HAVE ADMIRED US FOR A LONG TIME...........WE DON'T BEAT UP OUR WOMEN...........WE DON'T STEAL MONEY FROM OUR WOMEN AND AGAIN BEAT THEM UP FOR A SINGLE DOLLAR BILL OR EVEN FOR FOOD STAMPS...........WERE NOT GAY LIKE MOST OF YA'LL ILLEGAL WETBACK MONKEYS ARE IN REAL LIFE........AND b*tch WE DONT LEAVE A WHOLE TRAIL OF SQUASH BANANAS ALL OVER THA BEACH............b*tch WERE NOT HAIRRY......NOR DO WE SMELL OR DIRTY...........SO b*tch AT LEAST WERE HUMANS.............YA'LL AINT..............b*tch YA'LL ILLEGAL WETBACK DOMINICAN FAGGOTZ ARE STILL PRIMITIVE.........AND MOST OF ALL WETBACK b*tch.............YA'LL STILL PRIMATES.............b*tch THERE'S A MOVIE RIGHT NOW CALLED THA ISLAND OF THA APES.........AND b*tch THAT sh*t WAS FILMED IN THA GAY a$$ ISLAND OF THA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...........A 3RD WORLD APE AIDS INFESTED COUNTRY WHERE CHARLES DARWIN GOT THAT WHOLE IDEA OF EVOLUTON........AND b*tch HE FOUND IT..............IN THA GAY a$$ ISLAND OF THA BANANA REPUBLIC(AKA) THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........SO b*tch RECOGNIZED IT AND REALIZED IT...............THAT IS STILL CHI.................AND STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!........NOW WETBACK f*ggot........GO BACK INSIDE YOUR LITTLE MONKEY CAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........b*tch U WANNA BANANA???I BET U DO???RIGHT CURIOUS GEORGE???AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........F*ck*n ILLEGAL WETBACK DOMINICAN f*ggot!!!

Murder Murdock
underboss

Post by Murder Murdock » August 6th, 2014, 3:10 pm

BLACK edomite
associate

Post by BLACK edomite » August 20th, 2016, 9:29 am

:shrug2:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 20th, 2016, 11:05 am

iim going with keep it 100 profile aka stevie wonder and the puerno Ricans :umhm: