Dont fuck wit the Raiders unless u wanna get slapped up!!

MOBB_TIES
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail

Dont fuck wit the Raiders unless u wanna get slapped up!!

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » November 22nd, 2010, 2:32 pm

I know yall seen the notorious one slapper quitter that Richard Seymour inflicted on Big Ben. Dont fuck wit the Raiders cus if we lose we just mite beat yo ass. :2cents:

BlackMagicDiamond
boss
Affiliation: ??

Unread post by BlackMagicDiamond » November 22nd, 2010, 2:38 pm

Raiders Suck. :boring:

[email protected]
superior
Region: Midwest

Unread post by [email protected] » November 22nd, 2010, 2:40 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:I know yall seen the notorious one slapper quitter that Richard Seymour inflicted on Big Ben. Dont fuck wit the Raiders cus if we lose we just mite beat yo ass. :2cents:
WORD

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » November 22nd, 2010, 2:48 pm

@blackmandiamond Here you go again...tryin to get a niggas attention. Hoodup is becomin the new site for gay black men like like yourself.

VL_MIKE
foot soldier

Unread post by VL_MIKE » November 22nd, 2010, 3:24 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:@blackmandiamond Here you go again...tryin to get a niggas attention. Hoodup is becomin the new site for gay black men like like yourself.

:lol: :lmao: :wtf:

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Unread post by MURDAKAPITAL » November 22nd, 2010, 5:18 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:I know yall seen the notorious one slapper quitter that Richard Seymour inflicted on Big Ben. Dont fuck wit the Raiders cus if we lose we just mite beat yo ass. :2cents:
:facepalm:

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Unread post by MURDAKAPITAL » November 22nd, 2010, 5:19 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:Raiders Suck. :boring:
:2cents: JETS BRINGIN IT BAcK TO JERS....

BlackMagicDiamond
boss

Unread post by BlackMagicDiamond » November 22nd, 2010, 8:24 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:@blackmandiamond Here you go again...tryin to get a niggas attention. Hoodup is becomin the new site for gay black men like like yourself.
I am not a man for the last time :smh: I bet you want me to be a man do you? yeah? EastBitchBoiFaggot? you probably wanna do every Oakland Raider football player on the team do you?? LOL gay homo thug faggot bitch

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » November 22nd, 2010, 8:35 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
I am not a woman for the last time :smh: I bet you want me to be a woman dont you? yeah? EastBitchBoiFaggot? you probably wanna do every Oakland Raider cheerleader on the team do you?? LOL i'm a gay homo thug faggot bitch
I know you are...Nice to see you admit it though. Thats wat bein a real man is all about. :tiphat: :wtf:

KillAllRats
superior
Affiliation: Dominicans Dont Run.. We Run Shit!!

Unread post by KillAllRats » November 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
I am not a man for the last time :smh: I bet you want me to be a man do you? yeah? EastBitchBoiFaggot? you probably wanna do every Oakland Raider football player on the team do you?? LOL gay homo thug faggot bitch
THATS NOT VERY LADY LIKE :lol:

BlackMagicDiamond
boss

Unread post by BlackMagicDiamond » November 22nd, 2010, 8:44 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
I am not a woman for the last time :smh: I bet you want me to be a woman dont you? yeah? EastBitchBoiFaggot? you probably wanna do every Oakland Raider cheerleader on the team do you?? LOL i'm a gay homo thug faggot bitch
I know you are...Nice to see you admit it though. Thats wat bein a real man is all about. :tiphat: :wtf:
how do you know rather or not I'm a man? I know what I am so what you say is irrevelent to me. My only guess is that you want me to be a dude because you live a secret homosexual lifestyle out of the HoodUp.com so you cover it up by trying to act all hard online. Please, your not fooling anyone EastOaklandGirl. :tiphat:

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » November 22nd, 2010, 9:00 pm

BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
theeastoaklandboi wrote:
BlackMagicDiamond wrote:
I'm a man? I know what I am so what you say is irrevelent to me. My only guess is that you get pussy and I live a secret homosexual lifestyle out of the HoodUp.com and cover it up by trying to act all hard online. Please, I'm not trying to fool anyone anymore. :tiphat:
Why do you keep explaining yourself to me? I dont give a fuck about youre alternative lifestyle. :facepalm: :321:

BlackMagicDiamond
boss

Unread post by BlackMagicDiamond » November 22nd, 2010, 9:17 pm

You are officially starting to get on my nerves with this "I am a dude" mess stop it leave me alone :321:

iSMOKEGOOD
major

Unread post by iSMOKEGOOD » November 22nd, 2010, 9:33 pm

GO RAIDERS!!!!! THIS YEAR WE WILL SEE THE PLAOFFS... WE 3-0 IN OUR DIV. 4-1 AT HOME n 3-3 ON THE ROAD. WE JUST NEED MORE ROAD WINS. :tiphat:

Its Looney Kilo
major

Unread post by Its Looney Kilo » November 22nd, 2010, 9:42 pm

nigga.....who is "we"?...u aint on the team, nigga.... :facepalm: u mean "they", u just the cheerleader

iSMOKEGOOD
major

Unread post by iSMOKEGOOD » November 22nd, 2010, 9:50 pm

:bored: i can tell you a non sport playin nerd :lol: wit out fans there are no sports :321:

Its Looney Kilo
major

Unread post by Its Looney Kilo » November 22nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

since when did hoppin on a NFL team's dick meant u play sports, nigga? :wtf: :facepalm: ol virtual world livin azz nigga jus cuz u watch raiders every damn sunday wit cha pom poms eatin popcorn dnt mean u got skills on the field, wtf nigga thats the stupidest shit i heard. :facepalm:

iSMOKEGOOD
major

Unread post by iSMOKEGOOD » November 22nd, 2010, 10:12 pm

:lol: u mad huh. stick to dancen n tight pantsin :lol: fag

Its Looney Kilo
major

Unread post by Its Looney Kilo » November 22nd, 2010, 10:22 pm

im never mad, u just stick to suckin off the raiders nuts & watchin all they games like u got a intimate crush on em & shit :lol: "GO RAIDERS!!!"

iSMOKEGOOD
major

Unread post by iSMOKEGOOD » November 22nd, 2010, 10:34 pm

whats wit all yall hoodup dudes always wit the od gay shit :wtf: were you always the the last kid to get picked in dodgeball n now you hate sports, dont feel bad.. the world needs fags like you, somebody needs to be a backup dancer :lol: fag

Its Looney Kilo
major

Unread post by Its Looney Kilo » November 22nd, 2010, 10:48 pm

u came from football to dodgeball. :facepalm: nigga stick to suckin off the fuckin raiders nuts & go play fantasy football sumwhere, dnt nobody give a fuck bout yall record. shit, next year go try-out as a cheerleader, they may accept yo bitch ass & u can finally live out ur life-long dreams. sayin its od gay shit tryin to deny ur gay aint gonna help, man. we know how much u truly adore yo "dream-team". cheerleadin azz nigga :lol:

iSMOKEGOOD
major

Unread post by iSMOKEGOOD » November 24th, 2010, 5:25 am

damn i called yall an hour ago where my orange chicken at....... :wtf2:

MoNDaY
og
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Unread post by MoNDaY » November 24th, 2010, 8:23 am

I Fucks With The Merchandise.......Fuck The Weak Ass Team....I Must Admit Though...The Raiders/Warriors & Even The Clippers Got Some Loyal Ass Fans.... :lol: @ Least The Raiders & Warriors WERE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS Once Upon A Time...Decades Ago....

The Clippers Still Ain't Even Won A Fuckin' Division/Conference Title Throughout The 40 Years Of Their Franchise...Ahaha :lmao:

& This Year Them Niggaz Are Still THE WORST FUCKIN' TEAM IN THE LEAGUE....Record-Wise...Achievement-Wise...Even Expectation-Wise With A Healthy Blake Griffin...Them Muhfuckaz Cursed...That Nigga Baron Davis Supposed To Be Back In A Week Or 2...In Which Another Starter Or Key Player Will More Than Likely End Up Injured...Ahahaha :lol:

MoNDaY
og
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Unread post by MoNDaY » November 24th, 2010, 8:30 am

:lol:
[youtube][/youtube]