INTERNATIONAL POSSE A FOLK GANG??

Southwest Detroit all day
soldier

INTERNATIONAL POSSE A FOLK GANG??

Post by Southwest Detroit all day » September 23rd, 2010, 12:17 pm

HEARD OF A GANG CALLED THE INTERNATIONAL POSSE OUT OF MIAMI THAT THEY FUED WITH THE KINGS THERE SO THEY CLAIM FOLKS ....HOW DO CHICAGO FOLK MOBS FEEL ABOUT THAT??

cuba4675
fresh meat

Re: INTERNATIONAL POSSE A FOLK GANG??

Post by cuba4675 » May 13th, 2011, 1:30 pm

ok lets clear it up really quick and fast,someone posted that they never saw to many IN/P members around,,1st of all that guy is an idiot,,2nd all these gangsaers out ther are coming out now when the real gangsters are gone to prison,moved out or raising families.IN/P is an original miami gang from homestead that spred to orlando and no further,they (we)were folks at a time then outlawz,yes some still claim the fork but at the end a international is one.so for all you new gansters and all the syndacates now,,,,,,,,,,,,remember all the a$$ kicking you took at the grove,,that goes for all the rest,,because locked up,moved away or raising a family we still are who you always wanted to be,,,,,IN/P forever chapter five ,,naype.

enarxis
fresh meat

Post by enarxis » February 8th, 2012, 8:58 am

first things first...international has been around since the 1980s... they were all folks then broke off to outlawz,,then in 1994 in july some chapters begin claiming folks agin some dint,,,international has always stood there ground in miami so really chicago can go to hell.

in/p lil bryan
fresh meat

Post by in/p lil bryan » July 11th, 2014, 2:55 am

we now claim outlaws,only one chapter in miami is throwin up pitchforks, i dissapprove, pitchforks in chicago represents disciples, YLO Ds, SGD, SD, MLD, BGD, GD, PERSONALLY, i think majority of the folks of florida has been lead into being folks, im sure there uncharted from the mother land, u can still be folk and have ur own mascot, symbols, we rep the 3 point crown, the cross, the double edged sword, now aint nuthing wrong with orginals signs, i didnt see why we must adopt the disciples symbols when we have our own nation, internation posse is our nation 467 all day, still to this day we still argue wit sum of my brothers in chapter 1 but wit all due respect we still internationals....this in/p lil bryan from miami CHAPTER 3 OUTLAWS and we are and do have chapters from gainsville to to orlando, which i believe is a dead chapter chapters 3, 2,1, are the only ones alive, chapter 5 is dead, hialeah chapter 4 is dead...

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 12th, 2014, 6:14 am

cuba4675 wrote:ok lets clear it up really quick and fast,someone posted that they never saw to many IN/P members around,,1st of all that guy is an idiot,,2nd all these gangsaers out ther are coming out now when the real gangsters are gone to prison,moved out or raising families.IN/P is an original miami gang from homestead that spred to orlando and no further,they (we)were folks at a time then outlawz,yes some still claim the fork but at the end a international is one.so for all you new gansters and all the syndacates now,,,,,,,,,,,,remember all the a$$ kicking you took at the grove,,that goes for all the rest,,because locked up,moved away or raising a family we still are who you always wanted to be,,,,,IN/P forever chapter five ,,naype.
OK NEUTRON........LET ME SET U STR8GHT AND b*tch LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF...............THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY a$$ FLORIDA.........AGAIN b*tch LET ME REPEAT MYSELF SINCE YOUR ILLEGAL REFUGEE DUMB a$$........IS A SLOW SWIMMING MOVING WETBACK COMMUNIST PIG sp*c FROM GAY a$$ CUBA...........THERE ARE NO GANGZ IN GAY a$$ FLORIDA.........b*tch I SHOULD KNOW......CAUSE I BEEN DOWN THERE SO MANY TIMES AND THERE IS........ARE BUNCH OF NICE CRIBS,PALM TREES,BAD BITCHES,FLAMINGO FAGGOTZ WHO WEAR PINK MOUSEKETEERS HATS WHILE SIPPIN ON SUM PINK LEMONAID,RYDING THEIR PINK SCOOTERS AND WEARING THEM PINK SPEEDOS AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF NON ENGLISH SPEAKIN,GUALE GUALE MONKEY TALKING,BANANA BOAT SAILING,ILLEGAL COMMUNIST CUBAN sp*c PIGS AND BUNCH OF WANNA BE'S AND f*ggot a$$ CHEERLEADERS WHO TRY SO HARD TO BE LIKE US OR IMPERSONATE US AND YET THEY CAN'T BE LIKE US........CAUSE b*tch THA CHI......IS THA TRUE AND REAL MOTHERLAND OF ALL NATIONS........CAUSE AFTER ALL p*ssy..........WE INVENTED IT.........WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t SINCE THA DAYS OF ALCAPONE......WHILE YA'LL FLAMINGO NEUTRON a$$ GOOFY n*ggas WERE RYDING ON CAROUSELS RYDES IN GAY a$$ MAGIC KINGDOM............AND WETBACK f*g........GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K???AND STILL.....WELL YA'LL KNOW WHOM I'AM.........AND STILL GAY a$$ INTERNATIONAL PUSSIES DON'T EXIST AND WHAT KIND NAME IS THAT???YA'LL FLAMINGO NEUTRON a$$ CHEERLEADERS TRYIN TO TAKE THA NAME OF THA UNITED NATIONS FROM BEW YORK???AH p*ssy???f*ck OUT OF HERE........U f*ggot a$$ ILLEGAL COMMUNIST sp*c PIG b*tch

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 12th, 2014, 6:28 am

fukk buddy on top of me but the intensive pussies aint sh*t, lmao inpK is basically a bunch of white boys on sum malibu most wanted sh*t. gang dont even exist anymore inpK

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 13th, 2014, 6:54 am

enarxis wrote:first things first...international has been around since the 1980s... they were all folks then broke off to outlawz,,then in 1994 in july some chapters begin claiming folks agin some dint,,,international has always stood there ground in miami so really chicago can go to hell.
CHCAGO WHAT???CHICAGO CAN GO WHERE???WHAT DID U JUST SAID???AH U DUMB STUPID b*tch!!YOUR SAYIN......MY DEAR AND BELOVED CHI CITY CAN GO TO WHERE???I DON'T THINK SO U FLAMINGO FLORIDA f*ggot........CAUSE FOR ONE b*tch........CHICAGO IS THA MOTHERLAND..........U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???AH NEUTRON.......IT MEANS b*tch THAT WE STARTED IT......WE CREATED IT........WE INITIATED.......WE BUILT IT.....WE ARCHITECTED IT.....WE ENGINEERED IT.......WE DESIGNED IT........WE MADE IT........WE ORIGINATED .......WE COMMENCED IT AND......WE REVOLUTIONIZED.....AND EVOLUTIONIZED........CAUSE WE INVENTED IT............b*tch U NEVER EVER HEAR GAY a$$ MIAMI......A CITY OF FAGZ,RATS THAT LOOK LIKE MICKEY MOUSE AND FLAMINGO a$$ LOOKIN n*ggas WHO WEAR PINK SPEEDOS,p*ssy a$$ CHEERLEADERS OR WANNE B'S,AND SMELLY a$$ BANANA BOAT SAILING,NON ENGLISH SPEAKING GUALE GUALE MONKEY TALKIN, CUBAN COMMUNIST REFUGEE sp*c PIGS ARE ALL NUTTHIN MORE BUT f*ggot a$$ NEUTRONS............CAUSE b*tch THAT'S WHAT YA'LL ARE..........NEUTRONS!!!AND b*tch WHAT THA f*ck IS A INTERNATIONAL p*ssy???ARE THEY BUNCH OF ho* a$$ FLAMINGO FAGGOTZ???OR FLAMINGO ho* a$$ WHORES???THEY SOUND LIKE A DANCE GROUP???ARE THEY DANCERS FOR THA GAY a$$ MIAMI SOUND MACHINE BAND???OR DANCERS FOR LUKE CAMPBELL???EITHER WAY........THEY SOUND LIKE EITHER FAGZ OR BITHES???EITHER WAY THEM BITCHES DON'T EXIST AND EVEN IF THEY DO???THEIR PROBABLY BUNCH OF DANCERS IN REAL LIFE...........AHAHAHAHAHAA........INTERNATIONAL POSSE???SOUNDS LIKE INTERNATIONAL PUSSIES WHO SUCK d*ck AND THEN DANCE AROUND ONCE THEY HAD CUM IN THEIR MOUTH........BUNCH OF POSSE a$$ PUSSIES..........I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM AND THA REASON WHY???IS CAUSE THEIR NOT A GANG........THEIR BUNCH OF FLAMINGO ho* a$$ FLORIDA FAGGOTZ WHO THINK THEIR BANGERS AND YET THEIR NUTTHIN MORE BUT GAY a$$ DANCERS........AND BESIDES THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN FLORIDA.......AND IF THERE ARE OR IS???IS BECAUSE OF THA CHI...........IS BECAUSE OF THA CHI WHO OWNS,CONTROLS,RULES AND RUNS p*ssy a$$ FLORIDA.......THAT'S WHY WE OWN FLORIDA........THA CHI OWNS FLORIDA..........CAUSE THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE MOTHERLAND.......AND IS NOT L.A..........BUT THA CHI.........CAUSE IS STILL THA CHI AND STILL f*ck FLORIDA!!!

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 13th, 2014, 7:16 am

in/p lil bryan wrote:we now claim outlaws,only one chapter in miami is throwin up pitchforks, i dissapprove, pitchforks in chicago represents disciples, YLO Ds, SGD, SD, MLD, BGD, GD, PERSONALLY, i think majority of the folks of florida has been lead into being folks, im sure there uncharted from the mother land, u can still be folk and have ur own mascot, symbols, we rep the 3 point crown, the cross, the double edged sword, now aint nuthing wrong with orginals signs, i didnt see why we must adopt the disciples symbols when we have our own nation, internation posse is our nation 467 all day, still to this day we still argue wit sum of my brothers in chapter 1 but wit all due respect we still internationals....this in/p lil bryan from miami CHAPTER 3 OUTLAWS and we are and do have chapters from gainsville to to orlando, which i believe is a dead chapter chapters 3, 2,1, are the only ones alive, chapter 5 is dead, hialeah chapter 4 is dead...
b*tch U NOW CLAIM A DANCIN a$$ FLAMINGO FLORIDA NEUTRON WHO DANCE FOR THA GAY a$$ MIAMI SOUND MACHINE............MEANING YOUR NOT A BANGER......U NEVER EVER BEEN........U NEVER EVER BEEN ONE IN YOUR LIFE AND U NEVER EVER HELD A GUN OR WHOOP SOMEBODY'S a$$ NOR U NEVER EVER SLANG OR GOT SHOT AT,CHASE,RAM OR PULLED ANY HITZ.........WHAT U DID.........WAS JUST DANCE.......SPECIALLY TO THA BEAT OF THA GAY a$$ MIAMI SOUND MACHINE...........BUT AS A BANGER???NEVER........I DON'T THINK SO.......BUT AS DANCER THAT U ARE........YEAH I BELIEVE SO............SO NEUTRON......DON'T EVER CLAIM YOUR IMAGINARY MAKE BELIEVE GAY a$$ GANG OF YOURS.......CAUSE b*tch THEY DON'T EXIST AND THEY HAVE NEVER EVER EXISTED.......WHAT YA'LL ARE...........ARE BUNCH OF DANCERS........NOT BANGERS.........ONLY IN THA CHI U WOULD FIND GANGZ........WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t........WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA sh*t,WHILE YA'LL FLAMINGO FLORIDA FAGGOTZ WERE DANCIN TO LUKE CAMPBELL'S GAY a$$ SONGS.........AND STILL CHI AND STILL f*ck FLORIDA............AND GUESS WHO HAS RETURN???

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 13th, 2014, 7:16 am

in/p lil bryan wrote:we now claim outlaws,only one chapter in miami is throwin up pitchforks, i dissapprove, pitchforks in chicago represents disciples, YLO Ds, SGD, SD, MLD, BGD, GD, PERSONALLY, i think majority of the folks of florida has been lead into being folks, im sure there uncharted from the mother land, u can still be folk and have ur own mascot, symbols, we rep the 3 point crown, the cross, the double edged sword, now aint nuthing wrong with orginals signs, i didnt see why we must adopt the disciples symbols when we have our own nation, internation posse is our nation 467 all day, still to this day we still argue wit sum of my brothers in chapter 1 but wit all due respect we still internationals....this in/p lil bryan from miami CHAPTER 3 OUTLAWS and we are and do have chapters from gainsville to to orlando, which i believe is a dead chapter chapters 3, 2,1, are the only ones alive, chapter 5 is dead, hialeah chapter 4 is dead...
b*tch U NOW CLAIM A DANCIN a$$ FLAMINGO FLORIDA NEUTRON WHO DANCE FOR THA GAY a$$ MIAMI SOUND MACHINE............MEANING YOUR NOT A BANGER......U NEVER EVER BEEN........U NEVER EVER BEEN ONE IN YOUR LIFE AND U NEVER EVER HELD A GUN OR WHOOP SOMEBODY'S a$$ NOR U NEVER EVER SLANG OR GOT SHOT AT,CHASE,RAM OR PULLED ANY HITZ.........WHAT U DID.........WAS JUST DANCE.......SPECIALLY TO THA BEAT OF THA GAY a$$ MIAMI SOUND MACHINE...........BUT AS A BANGER???NEVER........I DON'T THINK SO.......BUT AS DANCER THAT U ARE........YEAH I BELIEVE SO............SO NEUTRON......DON'T EVER CLAIM YOUR IMAGINARY MAKE BELIEVE GAY a$$ GANG OF YOURS.......CAUSE b*tch THEY DON'T EXIST AND THEY HAVE NEVER EVER EXISTED.......WHAT YA'LL ARE...........ARE BUNCH OF DANCERS........NOT BANGERS.........ONLY IN THA CHI U WOULD FIND GANGZ........WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t........WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA sh*t,WHILE YA'LL FLAMINGO FLORIDA FAGGOTZ WERE DANCIN TO LUKE CAMPBELL'S GAY a$$ SONGS.........AND STILL CHI AND STILL f*ck FLORIDA............AND GUESS WHO HAS RETURN???

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 13th, 2014, 8:18 am

LMAO this fools krazy

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 13th, 2014, 10:23 am

:whaat: king Hollywood is back

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » July 13th, 2014, 10:26 am

:whaat:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 13th, 2014, 1:23 pm

why does this n*gga hate Florida so much? we just tryin to vibe mane :smoke: Zoes run Florida, Chi got the Midwest and otha parts of the South

Skrill Gates
boss

Post by Skrill Gates » July 13th, 2014, 2:29 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:why does this n*gga hate Florida so much? we just tryin to vibe mane :smoke: Zoes run Florida, Chi got the Midwest and otha parts of the South
Hey did u even peeped out how all the first few response to this thread profiles are fresh meat with like 1 to 5 post and joined in like 2011 and sh*t like tht???? :ohhh: Sound like they all have the exact same personality meaning they are all the same person. :whaat:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 13th, 2014, 2:33 pm

lol yah them fools tried to make it look like they're a whole group even tho membership is 1

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 13th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:why does this n*gga hate Florida so much? we just tryin to vibe mane :smoke: Zoes run Florida, Chi got the Midwest and otha parts of the South
Hey did u even peeped out how all the first few response to this thread profiles are fresh meat with like 1 to 5 post and joined in like 2011 and sh*t like tht???? :ohhh: Sound like they all have the exact same personality meaning they are all the same person. :whaat:
CAUSE n*gga..........THERE IS ONLY ONE........AND IT'S ME.........YOUR KING..........KING HOLLYWOOD........n*gga EVERYTIME I COME HERE I GET BANNED........U DO KNOW I CAN'T USED MY FORMER ORIGINAL USERNAME WHICH IN ACTUALLY IS MY REAL NICKNAME.........SO THEREFORE I HAVE TO COME UP WITH ALIAS.......AND I ONLY USED ONE.......NOT A WHOLE BUNCH.........NOW IS NO SECRET.......I GOT FOLLOWERS FROM OTHER SITES......N*ggaz FOLLOWING ME AROUND.......STALKIN ME LIKE IF I WAS TUPAC OR 50 AND YET THEY TRY TO BE LIKE ME.......SOUND LIKE ME.......AND ACT LIKE ME.......AND THAT'S WHY YA'LL THINK IS ME.........SPECIALLY WITH NAMES THAT I NEVER EVER USED OR COME UP WITH AND YET........YA'LL N*ggaz BELIEVE OR THINK IS ME.......WHICH IN REALITY......IS NOT EVEN ME..........LOOK HOW MANY N*ggaz IN THA PAST TRY TO IMPERSONATE ME............LIKE FOR EXAMPLE U HAD THIS f*ggot a$$ FLORIDA FLAMINGO SD CHEERLEADER WANNA BE BANGER NEUTRON THAT GOES BY HIS ALIAS..........ISDN DADE OR WHATEER HIS NAME GOES BY........AND YET YA'LL THOUGH HE WAS ME AND HE NEVER WAS.........CAUSE YA'LL N*ggaz BELIEVE WHAT OTHERS MIGHT TELL YA'LL.........n*gga CHECK YOUR IPL OR WHATEVER THAT sh*t IS CALLED......DO YA'LL RESEARCHED.........I BEEN ACCUSED LIKE IF I WAS JESUS CHRIST AND YET YA'LL DON'T HAVE PROOF OR EVIDENCE???SO HOW CAN U TELL IS ME???WHEN I ONLY HAVE A SPECIAL SIGNATURE THAT I ONLY USED........HOW CAN U TELL THAT I'M USING THESE ALIAS......IF I ONLY GOT ONE STYLE THAT NOBODY KNOWS BUT ME.........LIKE I SAID BEFORE...........I GOT A WHOLE LEGIONS OF FANS AND FOLLOWERS AND THEY TRY SO HARD TO BE LIKE ME.............ACT LIKE ME........AND EVEN IMPERSONATE LIKE ME..........I SEEN IT.......TRUST ME AND I FIND IT VERY HILLARIOUS...........CAUSE YA;LL DUMB a$$ N*ggaz FALL FOR IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.............BUT WHO CARRS........CAUSE NOW.......YOUR KING IS BACK.......YOUR REAL KING IS BACK..........AND I HAVE MADE MY GLORIOUS RETURN BACK AT HOME............AND STILL CHI........AND STILL f*ck FLORIDA...........AND STILL f*ck NEW YORK............AND MOST OF ALL...........IS STILL f*ck D.R..........AND THAT'S HOW U CAN TELL IS REALLY ME!!!

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 13th, 2014, 4:21 pm

bruh your a lame, lets meet b*tch

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 14th, 2014, 1:14 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:bruh your a lame, lets meet b*tch
MEET???b*tch I DON'T MEET NO FLORDA FLAMINGO a$$ NEUTRON FAGGOTZ...........SPECIALLY THA ONES WHO WANNA HOLD MY NUTZ OR PLAY WITH MY d*ck LIKE IF IT WAS A REAL GUN AND sh*t???...........f*ck OUT OF HERE f*ggot........b*tch GO BEG SUM SPARE CHANGED ON THAT SAME GAS STATION CORNER ON COLLINS AVE WHERE I MET YOUR GOOFY FLAMINGO FLORIDA NON BANGIN NEUTRON f*ggot a$$..............p*ssy!!!AND b*tch IS STILL f*ck FLORIDA.......U HIATIAN MONKEY a$$ WETBACK AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 14th, 2014, 1:26 am

:whaat: king Hollywood he bumming for change on dixie belle up in Orlando

marc anthony
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 14th, 2014, 3:06 am

SHANK wrote::whaat: king Hollywood he bumming for change on dixie belle up in Orlando
HEY TINKERBELL............b*tch YO MOMMA BE BEGGIN FOR SPARE CHANGED WHENEVER I GET TO THA LUGGAGE/BAGS CLAIM AREA AT YOUR LOCAL AIRPORT...........b*tch WANTS TO CARRY MY LUGGAGE???LITTLE THAT SHE KNOWS......HER OLD WRINKLE ho* a$$ IS MUCH OLDER THAN MY 2 CARRY ON BAGS.........AND TINKERBELL????b*tch WHAT HAPPEN???U DON'T WORK AT MAGIC KINGDOM???WHERE U WORK AT f*ggot???AT WINN DIXIE???WHAT DO U DO???CARRY BAGS???MUCH LIKE YO WHITE OLD WRINKLE a$$ UGLY MOMMA OF YOURS DOES AT THA AIRPORT???AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...........AND b*tch THIS TIME DON'T BE TRICKIN ON THA MODS IN HERE........TELLIN THEM I'M BACK AND sh*t AND THEN HAVIN ME BANNED ONCE AGAIN AND FROM THEN ON TALKIN sh*t......KNOWIN THAT I'M BANNED.......CAUSE b*tch I KNOW IS U..........TRICKIN AND REPORTING THA MODS THAT I'M BACK............p*ssy a$$ NERD............b*tch IS STILL CHI.......AND STILL f*ck ORLANDO..........f*ck YO OLD a$$ WRINKLE MOMMA OF YOURS THAT IS ABOUT TO DIE IN A FEW SHORT MORE DAYS...........AND TINKERBELL.......f*ck FLORIDA.........AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.............CAUSE I JUST MADE MY GLORIOUS RETURN............GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAC-K f*ggot???NOW BOW DOWN TINKERBELL AND b*tch THIS TIME........YOUR GAY a$$ MAGIC WAN IS NOT GONNA HELP OR WORK..........b*tch NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY OR HOW HARD U TRY TO SWING YOUR LITTLE MAGIC WAN ON ME...........IS NOT GONNA WORK b*tch.....SO GIVE IT UP NEUTRON a$$ f*ggot..........CAUSE b*tch....... YOUR TINKERBELL DISNEY NON FLYING GLITTER f*ggot a$$ IS GONNA BE TREATED MUCH WORST THAN BEFORE.......SPECIALLY LIKE THA FIRST TIME I DID YOUR DISNEY f*ggot a$$ BEFORE...........WHEN U GOT TREATED BY NONE OTHER THAN YOUR KING........ME.........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA..........SO TINKERBELL...........IS STILL CHI............IS STILL SOUTHSIDE..............AND STILL f*ck FLORIDA.........AND STILL f*ck ORLANDO.........CUM GET SUM SKATEBOARDING b*tch AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA