Why Yall think that is? Weirdos
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 23rd, 2018, 5:22 am

Bruh you yourself just bragged on Oakland supposedly being worst than Chicago until I checked you. Now yo ass making a whole other thread for what? :lol: :shrugs:

How many times this conversation gone be had? In reality, 99% of mfs on this site have bragged about their city being with the shits in one form or another. It's just something niggas do.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 23rd, 2018, 5:43 am

Bro in this video explains it perfectly

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 6:42 am

when people was genuine on social media.

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 6:50 am

FACTS, NIGGAS HEADS IS ALL FUCKED UP.. SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THUGS, GUYS AND GIRLS, THAT SHIT BE ANNOYING AS FUCK TO ME, BUT WHEN THEM SHOTS RANG OUT EVERYONE TURN BITCH MADE.. NIGGAS BE TALKING ALL THAT HOOD SHIT, AND HOW THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK AND WILL BRING SMOKE TO ANYONE, BUT WHEN THEM BOYS IN BLUE ROLL UP THEM NIGGAS TURN INTO CARLTON BANKS ASS NIGGAS, USING PROPER ENGLISH AND SHIT :nplease: :nplease: .. NIGGAS JUST CANT BE THEMSELVES

BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 23rd, 2018, 8:38 am

The same reason a lot of people join gangs...makes them feel tough.

Saying “I’m from _____” ...(a place with a reputation) makes some people look at others like they are automatically a gangsta when in reality if u from any active hood and actually involved in shit and been through real shit a reputation don’t mean as much...a bullet will put anybody from anywhere down. Now if u ain’t about that life and never been thru shit hearing someone from a known dangerous gonna have ur punk ass shook.

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Pork and money

Unread post by 1️⃣ » June 23rd, 2018, 8:50 am

BkBarclays wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:38 am

Saying “I’m from _____” ...(a place with a reputation) makes some people look at others like they are automatically a gangsta when in reality if u from any active hood and actually involved in shit and been through real shit a reputation don’t mean as much...a bullet will put anybody from anywhere down. Now if u ain’t about that life and never been thru shit hearing someone from a known dangerous gonna have ur punk ass shook.
Niggas die everyday from talkin that dumb shit
That where they from shit
All that mean to me is you can't get your gun quick
Just another dumb bitch
- Styles P

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 23rd, 2018, 9:31 am

I hate that "he's from ----, you don't wanna fuck with him" shit. I don't care if you from Chicago, New Orleans, MS13, Mexican Mafia, Haiti, Detroit, wherever. I'll still fuck you up. People brag about their cities cuz it makes it seem like they're harder by default but they still human.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 10:18 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 5:22 am
Bruh you yourself just bragged on Oakland supposedly being worst than Chicago until I checked you. Now yo ass making a whole other thread for what? :lol: :shrugs:

How many times this conversation gone be had? In reality, 99% of mfs on this site have bragged about their city being with the shits in one form or another. It's just something niggas do.

what thread was this :lol:

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 11:11 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 6:50 am
FACTS, NIGGAS HEADS IS ALL FUCKED UP.. SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THUGS, GUYS AND GIRLS, THAT SHIT BE ANNOYING AS FUCK TO ME, BUT WHEN THEM SHOTS RANG OUT EVERYONE TURN BITCH MADE.. NIGGAS BE TALKING ALL THAT HOOD SHIT, AND HOW THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK AND WILL BRING SMOKE TO ANYONE, BUT WHEN THEM BOYS IN BLUE ROLL UP THEM NIGGAS TURN INTO CARLTON BANKS ASS NIGGAS, USING PROPER ENGLISH AND SHIT :nplease: :nplease: .. NIGGAS JUST CANT BE THEMSELVES
But u believe all of oe stories
But u believe masta wake up nigga

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 12:42 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:38 am
The Chosen One wrote:
.. SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THUGS, GUYS AND GIRLS, THAT

Topic over !

Niggahs not only do that city shit to make their selves seem tough...but within the city niggahs be doing that with individual hoods "oh I'm.from Brownsville,soundview,etc"...just because you from a tough hood don't mean you yourself is tough

I personally never cared about where niggahs was from personally,how many niggahs they shot or killed ,how much time in a slave plantation they did...if niggahs gonna brag ..brag about money that's impressive to me ..niggahs be dead broke talking about how many niggahs they fuked up in they lifetime or how many years/times they lost I n jail,prison especially over sht that ain't money related....to each their own though (alotta niggahs big them type of niggahs up)

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 23rd, 2018, 1:58 pm

It's because people are infatuated with things they are not apart of, or wish to be apart of.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 23rd, 2018, 3:44 pm

1Million wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 9:31 am
I hate that "he's from ----, you don't wanna fuck with him" shit. I don't care if you from Chicago, New Orleans, MS13, Mexican Mafia, Haiti, Detroit, wherever. I'll still fuck you up. People brag about their cities cuz it makes it seem like they're harder by default but they still human.
You ain't fucking nobody up :lol:

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 23rd, 2018, 3:45 pm

No one really talks about it as much unless the hoodup hall monitor Q post murder threads

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 23rd, 2018, 3:47 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
But u keep inviting me n others to your hood to get killed, bragging bout how desolate n dangerous it is

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 23rd, 2018, 3:49 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:47 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
But u keep inviting me n others to your hood to get killed, bragging bout how desolate n dangerous it is
:lol:
Exactly....same niggas who say who you always talk about murder do the same shit.
per capitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ass niggas,posting fights of overweight mexican cooks backyard fighting on their lunchbreaks

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 23rd, 2018, 3:56 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

To be honest oakland is worse than Chicago, now just in murders but crime as well. Oakland is always in top 5 most dangerous cities in america. Chicago never placed top 10 or 20 now that I think about it. But oakland is getting a little calmer which is good.

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 23rd, 2018, 3:57 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:44 pm
1Million wrote:
You ain't fucking nobody up :lol:
I'll definitely fuck YOU up and everybody else from Chicago with no hands

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 4:45 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:47 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
NO I SAID ALOT OF TIMES I WOULDNT WANT YOU NIGGAS TO SHOW UP CUZ THESE NIGGAS WOULD TRIP ON YALL.MY POINT ITS TERRITORIAL AND IF U BLACK, NIGAS WILL BE ON SOME ANTI BLACK SHIT.. U CANT BE BLACK AND JUST BE WALKING AROUND IN THERE..

I TOLD YALL I JUST BE FUCKING WITH YALL, PUSHING BUTTONS, BUT TRUTHFULLY I WOULDNT BE LIKE GO THERE AND POST PICS CUZ I KNOW HOW THEM NIGGAS IS..

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 4:55 pm

REAL SHIT AND I SSAID THIS BEFORE EVEN IF I REALLY DIDNT LIKE YOU NIGGAS I STILL WOULDNT BE LIKE GO INSIDE THE MERIDIAN APARTMENTS AND WALK AROUND..OR POST OF AT THAT VICTORIA LIQOUR STORE, SURE U CAN GO INSIDE, BUT IF U AINT FROM THERE AND NIGGAS FROM 5X SEE, U THEY WILL TRIP ON YOU..BUT ITS THE SAME THING IN ANY HOOD IN SOUTHERN CALI..YOU BLACK AND GO INTO A MEXICAN HOOD THEY TRIPPING FOR SURE

Coaster
lieutenant
Affiliation: Bloccs

Unread post by Coaster » June 23rd, 2018, 8:15 pm

Because theyre still happy to be alive, while other catz is really with the shits

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 23rd, 2018, 8:47 pm

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:56 pm
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

To be honest oakland is worse than Chicago, now just in murders but crime as well. Oakland is always in top 5 most dangerous cities in america. Chicago never placed top 10 or 20 now that I think about it. But oakland is getting a little calmer which is good.
To be honest, Englewood alone had more murders than Oakland in 2016. Oakland being more dangerous than Chicago is a statement made out of pure ignorance....

Count Olaf
underboss
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 23rd, 2018, 9:49 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 4:53 am
Why Yall think that is? Weirdos
i be actually more proud about this

:lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
underboss
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 23rd, 2018, 10:20 pm

1Million wrote:
half the dudes that are bragging about Chicago stats are probably not from there when they speak some untrue biased shit about another midwest city where you can get killed in robbed beat up stabbed whatever in that certain city other then Chicago like the game said they did not stop making guns when they made yours in Indiana :2cents:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 23rd, 2018, 10:22 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

that shit never happened...... post it
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 24th, 2018, 1:04 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:47 pm
Money_Motivated wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:56 pm
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

To be honest, Englewood alone had more murders than Oakland in 2016. Oakland being more dangerous than Chicago is a statement made out of pure ignorance....

What I said is facts tho... Unless your telling me the fbi and cops are wrong and your right? Look it up, what im saying is facts

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 1:22 am

Ive been to Oakland about 5 years ago and it was grimey. But not like SS/ WS of Chi grimey. Around Chi, I feel like you gotta walk with eyes in the back of your head and heighten your senses everywhere I go. I didn't feel that typa way in the Oak. Compton lame as fuck too.. walked all over that bitch taking pics of gang graffiti out in the open n nobody said shit to me.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 24th, 2018, 1:49 am

40 OZ wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 1:22 am
Ive been to Oakland about 5 years ago and it was grimey. But not like SS/ WS of Chi grimey. Around Chi, I feel like you gotta walk with eyes in the back of your head and heighten your senses everywhere I go. I didn't feel that typa way in the Oak. Compton lame as fuck too.. walked all over that bitch taking pics of gang graffiti out in the open n nobody said shit to me.
YOU CHICAGO NIGGAS IS BIASED, EVERYONE KNOWS OAKLAND IS WORST, AND WITH WAY LESS BLACKS TOO.. YOU LIVED IN CHICAGO ALL UR LIFE, BUT BEEN IN OAKLAND FOR A FEW DAYS.. PULL UP ANY SOURCES THAT SAYS CHICAGO IS WORST THAN OAKLAND :lol:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 2:14 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 1:49 am
40 OZ wrote:
YOU CHICAGO NIGGAS IS BIASED, EVERYONE KNOWS OAKLAND IS WORST, AND WITH WAY LESS BLACKS TOO.. YOU LIVED IN CHICAGO ALL UR LIFE, BUT BEEN IN OAKLAND FOR A FEW DAYS.. PULL UP ANY SOURCES THAT SAYS CHICAGO IS WORST THAN OAKLAND :lol:

I went there for work in SF and Oakland was lame asf.. Didn't feel paranoid for even a second. They should call Oak land... Joke land! :lol: And nah.. I aint researching shit! Someone else can do that because I dont care enough. Just saying Oakland softer than Chi. If we were to go to war with Oak, we'd just send in the niggaz from Austin (which is one hood in Chi) and theyd clear all yall hitters out.. :lol:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 2:19 am

Them Traveling VL's would take over that boring little town within 6 months.. Turn yall niggaz out!

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 24th, 2018, 2:55 am

Coaster wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:15 pm
Because theyre still happy to be alive

:lol: I like this ....interesting way to look at it

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 24th, 2018, 3:18 am

The Chosen One wrote:
40 OZ wrote:

Its no point to argue, everyone knows oakland is worse. Just let them believe what they want lol the fbi and police don't know what they're talking about :tedthinks:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 3:34 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 3:18 am
The Chosen One wrote:
40 OZ wrote:

Its no point to argue, everyone knows oakland is worse. Just let them believe what they want lol the fbi and police don't know what they're talking about :tedthinks:
Oakland is softer than a nigga whipping own his ass with cotonelle.. lol
\

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 24th, 2018, 3:55 am

KOM wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:58 pm
It's because people are infatuated with things they are not apart of, or wish to be apart of.
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Alot of queens niggas was star struck when they foundout what hood I'am from :lol: Grownass men at that all black dudes too
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 24th, 2018, 4:08 am

40 OZ wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 2:19 am
Them Traveling VL's would take over that boring little town within 6 months.. Turn yall niggaz out!
:lol: FUCK U MEAN YALL NIGGAS IM FROM SAN BERNARDINO.. HEY ALL THEM STORIES SOUND GOOD AND ALL BUT POST A SOURCE

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 24th, 2018, 4:18 am

40 OZ wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 3:34 am
Money_Motivated wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 3:18 am
The Chosen One wrote:
40 OZ wrote:

Oakland is softer than a nigga whipping own his ass with cotonelle.. lol
\

LOL 4 YALL AINT EVEN IN THE TOP 20.. WHERE YALL AT :lol: ..STOP BEING BIASED

20 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA 2016 / 2017