BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

15yr old dragged out of bodega and stabbed to death with machete in the Bronx

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 21st, 2018, 9:01 pm

Video

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... story.html

A 15-year-old teen was attacked and stabbed in the neck by a group of men with machetes.
A 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death by a group of machete-wielding men in a horrific attack in the Bronx.

Graphic surveillance footage obtained by the Daily News shows at least five men ambush Lesandro (Junior) Guzman-Feliz outside Cruz and Chiky Grocery on the corner of E. 183rd St. and Bathgate Ave. at around 11:40 p.m. Wednesday, stabbing him in both sides of his neck.

The attack was sparked by an argument inside the store, cops said.

Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, was stabbed in the neck and killed by a group of men in the Bronx.
Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, was stabbed in the neck and killed by a group of men in the Bronx. (Obtained by Daily News)
“These are people with machetes stabbing a little boy,” said Cathy Jimenez, 20, a close friend of the family. “He was just a 15-year-old boy who hadn’t started living. These were grown gang members.”

The killers fled in a black sedan, the video shows.

In the cell phone video, the terrified teen can be seen desperately trying to protect himself, then running to St. Barnabas Hospital about two blocks away as blood gushes from his wounds.

Witnesses can be heard screaming, “Run to the hospital!”

“He ran to the hospital and then collapsed in front of the emergency room. The last words (he said) to his friends that saw him, he was asking for water because he was choking on his own blood,” Jimenez said.

“He didn’t deserve this.”

The youngest of three kids, Junior attended Dr. Richard Izquierdo Health & Science Charter School.

He lived with his mother and his older sister a block away from where the attack happened.

Junior loved basketball, riding his bike, and playing PlayStation, his family said.

“He was the most beautiful boy,” Jimenez said. “Very smart.”

Neighbors described the well-liked young man as cheerful and polite.

“He played basketball with my nephews. He was a good kid. Good manners,” said Jacquelyn Reyes, 37. “He was a kid you allowed in your home and to eat at your table.”

The young man’s distraught sister-in-law said all they can hope for now is justice.

“Whoever did this, they don’t deserve to be free — they deserve life in prison without parole. How could they do this to this poor boy? He’s only 15,” said Ione Gutierrez, 25.

“He was suffocating on his own blood — it was the main artery they hit.”

Junior’s family members said he was not a gang member, but he may have been friends with somebody who was.

They do not believe the attack was a case of mistaken identity.

“There’s no way,” said his older sister, Genesis Collado-Feliz, 17. “They knew who they were coming for.”

With Trevor Boyer, Joseph Barracato and John Annese

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 22nd, 2018, 2:52 pm

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 22nd, 2018, 2:54 pm

Smh

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 22nd, 2018, 2:54 pm

My neck of the woods

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 22nd, 2018, 2:57 pm

They look grown from that video..mobbing on a kid smh

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 22nd, 2018, 3:10 pm

Yeah I dont know nothing about this or anybody involved, but that's a hot block surrounded by gangs all enemies of each other (rocc gang, mack ballers, smm, ybz, ygz, 3ni, etc is all within a blocks radius in any direction).

That particular block in that video is a cross path between rocc gang nhc and Webster ave mack baller brims. Plus 180ygz and webster ave ybz. Chances are high that the kid earned that issue.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 22nd, 2018, 3:11 pm

R.i.p anyway tho

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 22nd, 2018, 4:17 pm

Theres videos around...people faces on camera ..I was reading the young boy made it to the hospital but didn’t survive.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 22nd, 2018, 5:57 pm

I wonder wat he do
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 22nd, 2018, 6:13 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 3:10 pm
Yeah I dont know nothing about this or anybody involved, but that's a hot block surrounded by gangs all enemies of each other (rocc gang, mack ballers, smm, ybz, ygz, 3ni, etc is all within a blocks radius in any direction).

That particular block in that video is a cross path between rocc gang nhc and Webster ave mack baller brims. Plus 180ygz and webster ave ybz. Chances are high that the kid earned that issue.
is ybz homegrown like ygs? I remember when X or rbg , pan African or whatever profile he was on , was talking about the ybz in a way that their homegrown but they was "fuckin " with the bloods who rbg is kool with :lol: and I remember somebody posting an article of ygz shooting at bloods and etc.. I thought ybz and ygz was kool and both of the same "click" or group to be honest
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Realspit
og
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 22nd, 2018, 6:42 pm

3ni niggas hit him w that chete

Supposedly he ran a train on one of them niggas sisters and recorded her face

Chick claimed rape

Grown as men sent the young boy over pussy

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 22nd, 2018, 6:59 pm

Heresay tho

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 22nd, 2018, 7:29 pm

And he still made it 2 blocks which is crazy....that adrenaline rush ain't no joke

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Pork and money

Unread post by 1️⃣ » June 22nd, 2018, 7:56 pm

adding to realspit post

supposedly, they bodied the wrong kid. He just looks like one of the 2 boys that ran a train on dudes sister.

mistaken identity is possible. I been in life threatening incidences over lookin like people multiple times

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 22nd, 2018, 8:27 pm

That’s wild if that’s true

40 OZ
captain
Region: Midwest

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 22nd, 2018, 8:50 pm

Crazy shit right there! Seems like NYC is on another level with their knives

1️⃣
boss

Unread post by 1️⃣ » June 22nd, 2018, 10:21 pm

that kid is not in the video i seen.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 22nd, 2018, 10:55 pm

My homegirl showing me social media videos...people talking about "the world getting crazy" ....people(teens been getting killed)..it's just now with technology & videos people seeing shit now...if dude killing would of never got recorded then he would of been "another teen killed"... fuked up with mistaken identity though

The broad need to be aired out publicly ..all this shit end of the day boils down to her recklessness letting a niggah bone her in a room with another niggah in the room

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 22nd, 2018, 11:37 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 10:55 pm
My homegirl showing me social media videos...people talking about "the world getting crazy" ....people(teens been getting killed)..it's just now with technology & videos people seeing shit now...if dude killing would of never got recorded then he would of been "another teen killed"... fuked up with mistaken identity though

The broad need to be aired out publicly ..all this shit end of the day boils down to her recklessness letting a niggah bone her in a room with another niggah in the room
Yup that shit is annoying when people say shit like that lol...it’s regular shit...just shows u how much they not use to violent shit. So all the stuff they seeing now is unreal to them.

Yup people need to stop going to war over public pussy

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 12:24 am

Her brother threw his life away chasing down & poking up a niggah ( the wrong niggah at that) who decided to record his sister because she was being hot in the pants fucking another niggah...(if she got raped that's 1 thing) she voluntarily was getting her fuck on though...from what I seen on homegirl social media joint people mad at corner store workers for not calling the cops & other people around smh..get mad at shorty from the video

Average people especially in ny not gonna get involved with a niggah getting beat on (if it's a female she most likely would get assistance)..nobody wants to put theyself in another person situation especially when it's a group of niggahs..that's just cold hard facts

It's fucked up with dude though because I seen his picture & i seen the niggah who recorded the video...they definitely look alike..he was at the wrong place wrong time & resembled wrong person

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 23rd, 2018, 1:47 am

I don't know if ya wanna see the video but

https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42 ... e=5B2DFF1D

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 23rd, 2018, 1:50 am

On another note, people gotta learn some basic CPR or something :smh: to many videos where people are just standing watching another person die and not doing a thing. From what i heard two nurses were seen passing by the kid and didn't do shit. The police ain't do shit and paramedics was just standing their. I have to find the video so ya can see the bullshit

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 23rd, 2018, 1:51 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:50 am
On another note, people gotta learn some basic CPR or something :smh: to many videos where people are just standing watching another person die and not doing a thing. From what i heard two nurses were seen passing by the kid and didn't do shit. The police ain't do shit and paramedics was just standing their. I have to find the video so ya can see the bullshit
don't think cpr would of helped in this situation he was chokin on his own blood
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:00 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 7:29 pm
And he still made it 2 blocks which is crazy....that adrenaline rush ain't no joke
That's what will kill you faster and make you bleed out quicker.

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 23rd, 2018, 2:06 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:51 am
Money_Motivated wrote:
don't think cpr would of helped in this situation he was chokin on his own blood
True, they must've hit an artery, explains why the other lady was trying to put pressure on his neck. I dont know if there was anything that could've been done that could probably have saved his life. Chili should know more on this since he's in the medical field.

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 7:31 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
Yea u see them in the video with they scrubs on. Cant blame em cuz they passed has son was gettin hacked and poked up. Its one thing to get stabbed but machete attacks are brutal as fuck.

Seen the hand of someone who tried to stop an attack with they hand online. Fucking hand split down the middle when that blade hit smh.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 23rd, 2018, 11:27 am

Son it’s mad different stories on what happen but reguardless they did sin dirty I doubt he did anything to die like that at 15 tho.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:36 am

I know the internet makes thing seem crazy..

Buuuut... in that area of the bronx (fordham and everything surrounding it) shit like this is regular. Not trying to sound super tough or make this area seem like planet savage... but this shit regular life around here.

If u think this gruesome, wait till u see what a head looks like with a single good hit from a machete... and how the brain slides out of it intact when a nigga hits the ground.

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 23rd, 2018, 11:44 am

One of them got caught...his moms turned him in

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:46 am

Sheesh... that gotta be the worse

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 23rd, 2018, 11:47 am

Innocent lil kid got killed...moms wasn’t jacking that

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 12:51 pm

Maybe she turned her son in because she didn't wanna be guilty by affiliation(random niggahs banging on her door looking for her son & possibly harming her in the midst of looking for her son.....or the cops tryna say she was aiding her son etc..alotta niggahs don't think when they do shit & eventually get people around them caught up in silly shit) more then it was on some moral shit...grown men doing little ass kids dirty is wack though...i remember that case where 25yo blood niggah killed that 14yo Crip niggah that was yoppy loc lil mans.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 23rd, 2018, 1:23 pm

I read one of the niggas help got sent to the hospital that night too n it was 6 niggas in stead of 5 of them. They all gotta get dealt with wether the hood catch them or the boys do.

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:00 pm

Theirs a couple stories floating around online one was he recorded running a train on one of them sister or girl. The other he tried the same shit to one of them before this. Some are saying mistaken identity. I'll just wait till the story gets sorted out.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 23rd, 2018, 2:46 pm

Whatever it is that shit hit dr quick fast and niggas is mad

Probably partly why the mom had to give ol boy up

People is really outraged over this shit

This is America we shoot people not all that 3rd world machete London poking shit

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 24th, 2018, 3:34 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 2:46 pm

This is America we shoot people not all that 3rd world machete London poking shit
It depends tho Kuz in the bronx, a person is more likely to get stabbed up by a latino. Whereas, the bx blacks like to jump niggas 30-deep, or shoot.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 24th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Realspit wrote:

Majority of our residents are from 3rd world countries a lot of niggas outhere spanish or not have no problem cutting or poking you up. I remember years ago they dragged a nigga threw linden p’s n beat him into a coma with his bike, B.B. belt n pissed on him and he died like 2 weeks later.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 24th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Ny in general a lot a niggas keep blades on them.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Realspit wrote:

Majority of our residents are from 3rd world countries a lot of niggas outhere spanish or not have no problem cutting or poking you up. I remember years ago they dragged a nigga threw linden p’s n beat him into a coma with his bike, B.B. belt n pissed on him and he died like 2 weeks later.
Damn my folks used to be out from linden houses. Gotta childhood memories out that way lok.

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 24th, 2018, 4:05 pm

Ny got fresh off the boat islanders..

Knife work is regular degular...shit u see happen in jail/prison u see happen on the streets.

I remember people joking about ny stabbing and cutting like it’s not deadly.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 24th, 2018, 4:13 pm

It was a fad for buck 50s at one point giving them to niggas. Shit was crazy, I remember going to school on freshman Friday with a box cutter just in case n Halloween was crazy too

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 24th, 2018, 4:20 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 4:05 pm
Ny got fresh off the boat islanders..

Knife work is regular degular...shit u see happen in jail/prison u see happen on the streets.

I remember people joking about ny stabbing and cutting like it’s not deadly.
For one I type rather get shot than poked up shit can get ugly lol. For two its a while different energy when u up close poking somethin up. Cuz of u don't got hands a nigga might turn that back around and do u dirty :lol:

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 24th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Five suspects in custody after brutal mistaken-identity slay of Bronx teen, sources say

By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA, CATHERINA GIOINO, ANDY MAI and JOHN ANNESE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
JUN 24, 2018 | 5:45 PM

They’ll need more than apologies.

Police have taken five suspects into custody for the brutal mistaken-identity killing of a Bronx teenager last week, police sources said Sunday.

Cops tracked one suspect in the slaying to the Dominican Republic, and found as many as three more hiding in Paterson, N.J., sources said. The fifth suspect is in custody in the Bronx. Charges were pending.

The killers who dragged 15-year-old Lesandro (Junior) Guzman-Feliz out of a Belmont deli Wednesday, then hacked him to death with machetes, sent mea culpa messages to the teen’s family on Facebook, saying they murdered the wrong target by mistake

Surveillance and cell phone video captured the killing in horrifying detail, showing a group of men dragging Lesandro out of the Cruz and Chiky Grocery store on the corner of E. 183rd St. and Bathgate Ave.. They tossed him to the ground and repeatedly hacked and stabbed him as they pulled him along the sidewalk. Lesandro desperately tried to shield himself, then ran to St. Barnabas Hospital about two blocks away as blood gushed from his wounds.

Leasndro’s brother-in-law told the Daily News on Saturday that the family got several messages from men claiming they were members of the Trinitarios, a Dominican gang, saying they killed the teen in error.

New York Daily News Logo
SUBSCRIBE
NYC CRIME
NEW YORK
Five suspects in custody after brutal mistaken-identity slay of Bronx teen, sources say
By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA, CATHERINA GIOINO, ANDY MAI and JOHN ANNESE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
JUN 24, 2018 | 5:45 PM

Cops are looking for suspects in a teen's murder.

ADVERTISEMENT
They’ll need more than apologies.

Police have taken five suspects into custody for the brutal mistaken-identity killing of a Bronx teenager last week, police sources said Sunday.

Cops tracked one suspect in the slaying to the Dominican Republic, and found as many as three more hiding in Paterson, N.J., sources said. The fifth suspect is in custody in the Bronx. Charges were pending.

The killers who dragged 15-year-old Lesandro (Junior) Guzman-Feliz out of a Belmont deli Wednesday, then hacked him to death with machetes, sent mea culpa messages to the teen’s family on Facebook, saying they murdered the wrong target by mistake

ADVERTISEMENT
Surveillance and cell phone video captured the killing in horrifying detail, showing a group of men dragging Lesandro out of the Cruz and Chiky Grocery store on the corner of E. 183rd St. and Bathgate Ave.. They tossed him to the ground and repeatedly hacked and stabbed him as they pulled him along the sidewalk. Lesandro desperately tried to shield himself, then ran to St. Barnabas Hospital about two blocks away as blood gushed from his wounds.

Leasndro’s brother-in-law told the Daily News on Saturday that the family got several messages from men claiming they were members of the Trinitarios, a Dominican gang, saying they killed the teen in error.

Five suspects in the mistaken-identity killing of Lesandro (Junior) Guzman-Feliz at a Bronx bodega last week have been captured, cops said Sunday.
Five suspects in the mistaken-identity killing of Lesandro (Junior) Guzman-Feliz at a Bronx bodega last week have been captured, cops said Sunday. (NYPD)

Cops were looking into the possibility that the men were seeking to settle a score over a sex tape circulating on social media, which shows a teen boy rapping, while a second teen boy has sex with a teen girl whose face is covered with a shirt.

The messages, Lesandro’s family members said, were an attempt by the killers to clear the slain teen’s name, but that was no consolation to his devastated mom.

“There’s no sorry to bring back my son,” Lesandro’s mom, Leandra Feliz, said Sunday. “No sorry is ever going to bring him back. Nothing is going to.”

When asked about the suspects being taken into custody, she said, "I don't really feel happy. They have to pay for what they did. They killed an innocent little child. … The only thing I want is my son back and I'm not going to have him anymore."

She also raged at the deli owner, saying the store’s workers should have helped him.

“I don’t know why they pushed him out. They treated my son like he was a delinquent, like they didn’t know him,” she said. “He could do a little bit of something, close the door. Before the killer get inside the store, my son was already hiding inside the store and they killed him maybe already 30 seconds later.”

Lesandro, who was a member of the NYPD’s Explorers program, dreamed of becoming a police officer.

"He wanted to be a detective to investigate and to help people,” said his brother Matty Ortiz, 31.

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 25th, 2018, 2:38 am

They even closed the store down..wtf sense did that make ..it wasn’t there fault

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 25th, 2018, 3:15 am

BkBarclays wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 2:38 am
They even closed the store down..wtf sense did that make ..it wasn’t there fault
This new generation is over emotional and thinks witnesses should play Batman while dodging knife and machete swings from multiple people.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 25th, 2018, 3:26 am

Id let that lil dude catch the business infront me too and happily keep it pushin all those people talkin bout someone should of did somethin would of did the same too. Soft ass society and the people are hypocrites and liars lol..

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 25th, 2018, 3:38 am

That was uncalled for they lost their business over something that didn’t have anything to do with them.

Grownin up U mind ya business...unless it was certain cercimstancesminding other people business got people killed...a unarmed store owner was suppose to go fight off a bunch of people with knives who were on a mission to hurt someone and because he chose to protect his own life he lost his business smh

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 25th, 2018, 3:42 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 3:26 am
Id let that lil dude catch the business infront me too and happily keep it pushin all those people talkin bout someone should of did somethin would of did the same too. Soft ass society and the people are hypocrites and liars lol..
Exactly

This generation got mad weird got IG investigators and people living fake lives through social media with no real world common sense. Got gangs giving public statements on their members and victims. Shits wild

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 25th, 2018, 4:01 am

Yup this country ass backwards in every aspect of life bro.

1️⃣
boss

Unread post by 1️⃣ » June 25th, 2018, 4:44 am

One thing about getting shot is that at least you hear it. U feel the burn too from what i been told...

You could be fucking somebody up if you in the heat of the moment, and dude could poke you 15 times and you dont feel it... Then after you done, you realized youre stabbed the fuck up and you were bleeding out the whole time.. Your heart rate, during the fight makes you bleed out faster