Georgia : black sureno-13 member convicted for shooting man in leg with mac-11

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Re: Georgia : black sureno-13 member convicted for shooting man in leg with mac-11

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 21st, 2018, 6:51 am

Takin All Fades wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:38 am
...if that's oe on the left ur eyes explain y u feel how u b feelin...shit is a hateful demon bringing ur life down and u feeding it w em drugs beside the weed....but it's something u did long ago to attract that shit to u...but u also smoked synthetic shit before which strengthen it
yea I was goin thru a bad time in that picture I was drunk n high after a good friend of mine died from cancer we were just fresh from the funeral, I was 19 back then, these are more up to date photos im almost 30 now the only old photo is the prom picture from back n the day, and ill post em cuz I know sckanless and cryptik1 cant go without seein the OE , and yea im always being asked by people askin me whats wrong? everybody can always tell I got shit goin thru my mind dwellin on shit

Takin All Fades
superior
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 21st, 2018, 7:03 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:51 am
Takin All Fades wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:38 am
...if that's oe on the left ur eyes explain y u feel how u b feelin...shit is a hateful demon bringing ur life down and u feeding it w em drugs beside the weed....but it's something u did long ago to attract that shit to u...but u also smoked synthetic shit before which strengthen it
yea I was goin thru a bad time in that picture I was drunk n high after a good friend of mine died from cancer we were just fresh from the funeral, I was 19 back then, these are more up to date photos im almost 30 now the only old photo is the prom picture from back n the day, and ill post em cuz I know sckanless and cryptik1 cant go without seein the OE , and yea im always being asked by people askin me whats wrong? everybody can always tell I got shit goin thru my mind dwellin on shit
...feel u....try to stay off alcohol and stick to that dank...alcohol is spiritual bleach why u think they call the strongest alcohol spirits... it look like u been fighting it in those pics it's low-key weakened...pm me ur government in the near future if u want il make ur probs disappear before 2019 fasho....won't nothing change til that demon leaves...it's causing ppl to feel negative toward u and not trust u fully also

murksiderock
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 21st, 2018, 7:16 am

Its not a secret that there have been black/Latino tensions and beefs in New York City before, and you ain't gotta be from NY to know this. NYers themselves (from the City) have mentioned this to me personally...nobody saying its war, but to deny there is tension at times, is a lie. This isnt exactly breaking news...

Every single poster from LA and every Cali poster familiar with LA has said for years that the gang politics in SoCal have included black/latino beefs but that's not indicative of everyday life in everygood, yet the jokesters on here always want to say LA/SoCal blacks are being victimized and running for their lives...despite what niggas actually from LA have said...

Now personally, I've never faced any issues with Latinos either, so my experiences have been similar to Q, so I believe him on that front. Spanish chicks (Mexican, Guatemalan, Rican, Dominican) love me. I've had plenty of Spanish homeboys....that said, even though I have never faced racism from Latinos, I know other people who have. This isnt hard to admit...

Every race has racist tendencies to some degree. And like Jay Rock said, Latinos aren't even a "race" to begin with. It's a cultural identification. Any Latino who hates blacks or whites actually hates themselves, and Latinos in general are probably the most self-hating group around...

The Chosen One
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 21st, 2018, 7:24 am

Takin All Fades wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:43 am
The Chosen One wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:30 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
123 wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:15 am
Neutron Nation wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Look Spanish people, Latino, Hispanic whatever you want to call it have middle child syndrome.

On one spectrum you got whites who control America, hate to say it buts its true. On the other side blacks have hip-hop, are funnier, make up most of the slang, how to dress. Blacks the gatekeepers of minorities, they are generally better in sports and stronger.

Now you got latinos......a bunch of confused people who were raped in to existence......and they speak a white man language. Have a Indian/black culture (food, music, customs) and most don't look white they look mixed or tri-racial or asian, black, white whatever.

Being called hispanic is the same thing as being called American.....
All this hate just cause 1 black claimed Surenos in GA? lol

Arent u supposed to be a Puerto rican Latino? That means u r mixed too.

Look, this is America. Majority of US states are named after Native Americans and the rest are Spanish. Think about it, u are here because European culture is parasitic, 1st they killed each other with wmd, then they roamed from land to land trying to kill off the natives (Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, the Americas) and pillage our natural resources, then repeat. Europeans are a blight on humanity. Far as blacks, they were sold to whites like cattle. Europeans stripped Africans of their culture, gave them British names, taught them English, and now all the black men are chasing white women trying to produce mixed lighter skinned kids. I know that you personally want to jump on the trump/nazi bandwagon so badly but would probably end up getting lynched like Omarosa. At the end of the day, you r full of shit and everybody got their issue.
:hmm: :hmm: u speakin bad about yo white brethrens I thought u was good with the whites :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only part u wrong at is that every black man wants a white woman :facepalm:

:lol: HONESTLY ALOT OF NIGGAS BE AFTERT MEXICAN CHICKS.. OLDER CALI KNOW GROWING UP MEXICAN CHICKS HAD FLAT ASSES, BUT SOMETHING HAS CHANGED AND NOW THEY BE HAVING ASSES DAMN NEAR LIKE SISTAS
....everybody mess w Mexican hoes they one of the easiest and open in socal...every hoe do squats now that's where the ass from...also wear high waist pants for the illusion
YEAH AND I PLUS THIS IS CALI SO WE HAVE MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYTHING. ALOT OF CHICKS AT MY JOB BE GETTING THOSE ASS INJECTIONS. SUCK THE FAT FROM OTHER PLACES AND INJECT IT INTO THE ASS

Takin All Fades
superior
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 21st, 2018, 7:28 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 7:24 am
Takin All Fades wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:43 am
The Chosen One wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:30 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
123 wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:15 am
Neutron Nation wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Look Spanish people, Latino, Hispanic whatever you want to call it have middle child syndrome.

On one spectrum you got whites who control America, hate to say it buts its true. On the other side blacks have hip-hop, are funnier, make up most of the slang, how to dress. Blacks the gatekeepers of minorities, they are generally better in sports and stronger.

Now you got latinos......a bunch of confused people who were raped in to existence......and they speak a white man language. Have a Indian/black culture (food, music, customs) and most don't look white they look mixed or tri-racial or asian, black, white whatever.

Being called hispanic is the same thing as being called American.....
All this hate just cause 1 black claimed Surenos in GA? lol

Arent u supposed to be a Puerto rican Latino? That means u r mixed too.

Look, this is America. Majority of US states are named after Native Americans and the rest are Spanish. Think about it, u are here because European culture is parasitic, 1st they killed each other with wmd, then they roamed from land to land trying to kill off the natives (Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, the Americas) and pillage our natural resources, then repeat. Europeans are a blight on humanity. Far as blacks, they were sold to whites like cattle. Europeans stripped Africans of their culture, gave them British names, taught them English, and now all the black men are chasing white women trying to produce mixed lighter skinned kids. I know that you personally want to jump on the trump/nazi bandwagon so badly but would probably end up getting lynched like Omarosa. At the end of the day, you r full of shit and everybody got their issue.
:hmm: :hmm: u speakin bad about yo white brethrens I thought u was good with the whites :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only part u wrong at is that every black man wants a white woman :facepalm:

:lol: HONESTLY ALOT OF NIGGAS BE AFTERT MEXICAN CHICKS.. OLDER CALI KNOW GROWING UP MEXICAN CHICKS HAD FLAT ASSES, BUT SOMETHING HAS CHANGED AND NOW THEY BE HAVING ASSES DAMN NEAR LIKE SISTAS
....everybody mess w Mexican hoes they one of the easiest and open in socal...every hoe do squats now that's where the ass from...also wear high waist pants for the illusion
YEAH AND I PLUS THIS IS CALI SO WE HAVE MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYTHING. ALOT OF CHICKS AT MY JOB BE GETTING THOSE ASS INJECTIONS. SUCK THE FAT FROM OTHER PLACES AND INJECT IT INTO THE ASS
...fr...i hit this Brazilian hoe who got injections...shit way better than any other type of ass modification...hit a silicone hoe before that it was the weirdest shit ever

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 21st, 2018, 10:59 am

murksiderock wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 7:16 am
Its not a secret that there have been black/Latino tensions and beefs in New York City before, and you ain't gotta be from NY to know this. NYers themselves (from the City) have mentioned this to me personally...nobody saying its war, but to deny there is tension at times, is a lie. This isnt exactly breaking news...

Every single poster from LA and every Cali poster familiar with LA has said for years that the gang politics in SoCal have included black/latino beefs but that's not indicative of everyday life in everygood, yet the jokesters on here always want to say LA/SoCal blacks are being victimized and running for their lives...despite what niggas actually from LA have said...

Now personally, I've never faced any issues with Latinos either, so my experiences have been similar to Q, so I believe him on that front. Spanish chicks (Mexican, Guatemalan, Rican, Dominican) love me. I've had plenty of Spanish homeboys....that said, even though I have never faced racism from Latinos, I know other people who have. This isnt hard to admit...

Every race has racist tendencies to some degree. And like Jay Rock said, Latinos aren't even a "race" to begin with. It's a cultural identification. Any Latino who hates blacks or whites actually hates themselves, and Latinos in general are probably the most self-hating group around...
:phew: str8 from a real blood nigga who been there and supersweet :phew:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 21st, 2018, 11:19 am

murksiderock wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 7:16 am
Its not a secret that there have been black/Latino tensions and beefs in New York City before, and you ain't gotta be from NY to know this. NYers themselves (from the City) have mentioned this to me personally..
How would a person know this if they ain't experience it theyself ?..its always 2 sides to a story ..that's like me basing my opinion on L.a banging from Cali niggahs I met & talked to on the streets...yeah they can tell me something but whose to say it's 100% accurate if I didn't experience myself...you got 2 or 3 dudes on here saying 1 thing then you got another 10+ of us from the same place saying another....not to say niggahs lying like I said I'm sure somebody got caught up in some bullsht but on the flip side those of us who was living around Spanish heavy (the Bronx Spanish population outnumbers us blacks) wouldn't we (those of us actually from the Bronx) witness this shit that niggahs speak of lol..

A niggah could tell me they been to the moon & seen other life sources & go into detail about it ..how would I know if I never been there to actually experience the groove ?...like I said on earlier post every group has people that's iffy with the race shit ..we no different....like I said I nor nobody I know & I know alotta niggahs hood to hood borough to borough....never experienced this so called racism sht I've heard a black older women say when I was a kid that Spanish niggahs get jealous when they see their women with us...never experienced no hate...I've heard 1 of my older Spanish(Dominican) Homeys in his 40s tell me how Spanish & black niggahs was getting chased out of certain Brooklyn hoods during the 80s for hitting on Italian women & the Italian men didn't like that...I never ran into a racist Italian either ..so yeah idk..nobody is running down on me or making racist remarks in my face ..that's me though..only form of racism I've come across is other blacks/Spanish cops harassing a niggah on some profile shit more then anything...but beside the cop sht i don't know I guess niggahs do that racist sht with people they think they can get over on or play for a sucker...what niggahs say behind closed doors I have no idea I'm not a fly on the wall..I'm sure some people may say slick shit behind closed doors because most people talk shit behind niggahs backs on some herb shit that's just how society is ..but live & direct nope never seen it..like I also said if you gonna catch that you gonna more then likely catch it from some old heads fresh from them Caribbean islands that might be whitewashed..but keep in mind when I speak on Spanish im talking Caribbean Spanish.(whose use to being around some form of black in the Caribbean).not that other shit like Mexicans ,central Americans that niggahs down south Midwest & Westcoast dealing with...they not a factor over here in race politics..they just really forming some type of numbers ..no real track record of having numbers in history

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 21st, 2018, 3:23 pm

I don't know much about NY or LA. But I remember that King documentary saying PRs were giving blacks the flux out there

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 21st, 2018, 3:31 pm

The spanishnpistol pete q talk about said he was never on no racial type a time but when son was locked it wasnt nothin for him to rep that puerto rock flag and get it crackin wit blacks if he had too.

To each his own. Never had a problem with latinos, but if thats how a nigga gotta ride if he locked up(at that time) in what world are we brothers nah mean?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

He said it was prison incidents where you might have situations where different races might Ave incidents (not as a whole but individuals)..as much Spanish bloods in ny walls you honestly think that's alive?

Not to mention I said 1 of my cousins is muscle to the Spanish Pete/fat Joe..most of they loop is black niggahs...

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 21st, 2018, 3:40 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm
He said it was prison incidents where you might have situations where different races might Ave incidents (not as a whole but individuals)..as much Spanish bloods in ny walls you honestly think that's alive?

Not to mention I said 1 of my cousins is muscle to the Spanish Pete/fat Joe..most of they loop is black niggahs...
Thats why i said at that time. Like i said between u and what i seen from son i know he not on no racial shit. Im sayin that if an incident like that happened in jail and its race related and he obviously pick the ricans side can u really say us as a whole are brothers or the same people.

On a person to person basis its completely different but thats not the basis im speakin on.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm

I put t to you like this...them Caribbean Spanish niggahs (pr..dr.. Cuba..few others) are more black & closer to brothers then Mexicans (no disrepect intended) it's day & night between the 2 that's why I'm not understanding the comparison when niggahs try to compare l.a Mexicans to ny Ricans/Dominicans...like..it's none lol I lived around a couple Mexicans when I went to Bmore Mexicans & el Salvadorans...the experience living next to them.is different then being surrounded by them in the Bronx/queens ..they (Mexicans /el Salvadorans) is cool in they own way it it's a different culture change ...like I said years ago on here though at the end of the day I don't give a fuk if hey(Dominicans Ricans) do or don't claim they black...long as niggahs know they got black in them
..I seen some Spanish niggahs who Flat out say they black...some who rep they countries(same is the case with Caribbean black & Africans who 99% of the time rep their countries & not say they black)..I called a few Caribbean,africans black when I was younger & they reacted like it was an insult like "I'm not black I'm from such & such"..he isolation is real I been speaking on this but niggahs don't hear me though they focus on other sht..it is what it is

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 21st, 2018, 4:56 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:00 pm
in fact im gonna be in South Central this weekend in Broadway hood thursday to sunday night

but any ways ill be in South Central in a lil over 24 hours

when im in LA Ill post the video of me in the hood on here and let u know where to pull up if u really think u wit the business, it shouldn't take long from Lancaster to get to South Central
yo Erick,
i noticed u keep mentionin u goin to south central
u know damn well this the fake sckan. n the real fatboi sckan live n pomona. :lol:

i see wat u tryna do...

ur jus tryna impress theooodup niggaz...like... "look.. im so gangsta. Im goin to south central LA.! i'm n the h79d! i'll even record videos/take picktures to prove it!" :lol:

lame ass dorky tourist :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 21st, 2018, 5:40 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm
I put t to you like this...them Caribbean Spanish niggahs (pr..dr.. Cuba..few others) are more black & closer to brothers then Mexicans (no disrepect intended) it's day & night between the 2 that's why I'm not understanding the comparison when niggahs try to compare l.a Mexicans to ny Ricans/Dominicans...like..it's none lol I lived around a couple Mexicans when I went to Bmore Mexicans & el Salvadorans...the experience living next to them.is different then being surrounded by them in the Bronx/queens ..they (Mexicans /el Salvadorans) is cool in they own way it it's a different culture change ...like I said years ago on here though at the end of the day I don't give a fuk if hey(Dominicans Ricans) do or don't claim they black...long as niggahs know they got black in them
..I seen some Spanish niggahs who Flat out say they black...some who rep they countries(same is the case with Caribbean black & Africans who 99% of the time rep their countries & not say they black)..I called a few Caribbean,africans black when I was younger & they reacted like it was an insult like "I'm not black I'm from such & such"..he isolation is real I been speaking on this but niggahs don't hear me though they focus on other sht..it is what it is
Yea I hear u our situations nowhere near the same has a black/Mexican Cali dynamic. Although from what it look like them texicans seemed cool.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 21st, 2018, 6:12 pm

I been to Texas a good 3-4 times in my life but the funny shit is I couldn't tell you really noticing any Mexicans there (I'm sure I seen some but never had any interactions with none to the point where in my memory they was non existent) from the way mojado & two 2g speak from their personal experience it's all good

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:56 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:00 pm
in fact im gonna be in South Central this weekend in Broadway hood thursday to sunday night

but any ways ill be in South Central in a lil over 24 hours

when im in LA Ill post the video of me in the hood on here and let u know where to pull up if u really think u wit the business, it shouldn't take long from Lancaster to get to South Central
yo Erick,
i noticed u keep mentionin u goin to south central
u know damn well this the fake sckan. n the real fatboi sckan live n pomona. :lol:

i see wat u tryna do...

ur jus tryna impress theooodup niggaz...like... "look.. im so gangsta. Im goin to south central LA.! i'm n the h79d! i'll even record videos/take picktures to prove it!" :lol:

lame ass dorky tourist :whaat:
Tourist lol I'm gonna be stayin at one of my so called fake black grannies house that u think don't exist lol and I keep mentioning South Central because I wanna see what's up if u really in LA and if u gonna pull up and I've never claimed on here to still be a gang member that's still doing gang activities I've always said that's the past and now I'm Iryna find grace and salvation from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but when people challenge me the part of me that likes the adrenaline rush of fighting and all that other shit that comes wit people talkn shit really sounds good if the person is actually ready for real life shit, but if your not even in SC LA then I guess we ain't got Nothn to meet up for then it's pointless shit cuzz this internet arguing and people postin others shit like a snitch on 48 hours just ain't the business but anyways have a good day sir

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 21st, 2018, 7:02 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:40 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm
Yea I hear u our situations nowhere near the same has a black/Mexican Cali dynamic. Although from what it look like them texicans seemed cool.
Gang culture ain't as deep and racial down here so we don't have them LA problems. Ain't no gang in the pen telling us that there's a green light on blacks and all that, we don't take orders from nobody, none of that.

YOUNGxRISKY
fresh meat

Unread post by YOUNGxRISKY » July 19th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 7:14 pm
Cobb gang member sentenced for luring man out of trailer, shooting him

June 18, 2018
By Ben Brasch The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A 24-year-old Marietta man has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting a man in the leg while trying to rob him.

A jury on Friday convicted Jaylin Marquis Bell on charges of gang participation, armed robbery, aggravated assault and possessing a firearm as a felon, according to a Cobb County District Attorney’s Office news release.

Prosecutors said Bell is a member of the Sur 13 gang, also known as the Sureños gang, which started as a prison gang in California, according to the Department of Justice. The Sureños — “sur” meaning “south” in Spanish — started as members of other southern California gangs who worked together under the Sureños name while in prison.

The night after Valentine’s Day 2016, Bell and two other gang members had told a man that they were going to buy marijuana from him, according to Kim Isaza, spokeswoman for the Cobb DA’s office.

Bell hid inside a shed while others lured the man out of his trailer on Atlanta Road in Marietta, according to a police warrant.

While robbing him, Bell hit the man in the face with a Mac-11 automatic pistol and kicked him multiple times before shooting him in his left shin.

Isaza said the two other suspects pleaded guilty in 2017 and were sentenced to five and 13 years in prison. They both testified against Bell, she said.

Records show Bell has been in the Cobb County jail since being arrested a couple of days after the crime.
I DONT THINK THIS IS A RECENT STORY

SHANKZILLA
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 19th, 2018, 8:03 pm

I witness some temsions been into rumble black vs ricans/Dominicans crews it's not on a large scale but there out there

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » Yesterday, 6:14 am

I ain't from NY obviously but me personally when I did used to chill in BX River as a teen I didn't feel no racial tensions or witness any. The group of dudes I chilled with was Blacks, Ricans and Dominicans.

I just always got that vibe in the BX like it was like how it was in JC for the most part you can move with out dealing with much racism but there's always them pockets of racist groups that stick to they own and don't like such and such group for what ever reason but it ain't out the norm to see mixed clicks chilling together. I think where these arguments get thrown off is when someone over aggerates how much racism there is when most get along no problems.

I seen Ricans claim they got jumped on some racist shit in JC on the hill (mostly black hood) or by a projects when it was really cause they wasn't from that hood and carried themselves in a way that made them a target. Seen Black dudes claim the same thing in a Spanish hood when it was cause the way they was carrying themselves a certain way. Those be the types that will hang on to the race shit for why something went down and continue to move the same way after with a chip on they shoulder towards the opposite race thats easy to pick up on and wonder why they deal with the same shit when they around different races and nationalities. Those be the types to claim the tensions is higher then they really is in real life because they dealing with it more often because they subconsciously attracting it or imagining it.