Georgia : black sureno-13 member convicted for shooting man in leg with mac-11

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Re: Georgia : black sureno-13 member convicted for shooting man in leg with mac-11

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 6:46 pm

@
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 6:31 pm
All I remember was you saying you was visiting Bronx & niggahs ran down on yah (never whooped ya ass but ran down on yah like it was a problem) & ever since that day I've constantly(haven't said it in awhile) use to joke & say how niggahs ran down on yah & saying dont speak for All the blacks in bx because some of us never have an encounter all thru my teens till I wanna say mid 20s all I was mainly fuking with was Puerto Rican,dominican & lightskin(African American ) women .been in they cribs around they people's ( old timers) shit was all good..I done played blocks with Spanish niggahs ( of all complexions ) not just in my hood but many others never met another black man ever say he had a problem with any ( on some racial shit ) I met & know alotta niggahs never heard 1 complaint ..so idk

Well u read wrong cuz they never ran down on me n my cuzin.u may have read it that way.same shit I said above is what I've always said. N the dudes u know that ain't experience that then cool, just like I.never experienced what u experienced with Caribbean folks.but it is what it is NYC is mad big we gonna have different experiences

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 6:46 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 6:38 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 4:47 pm
You not seeing the same thing with ny...you seen 2 dudes talk about their situation & you running with it

The Spanish niggah pistol Pete said on the scarface DVD back in 90s prison politics was Spanish vs blacks(my cousin is black & Dominican..majority of the niggah crew 90% is black niggahs)....I posted a blood niggah breaking it down who was locked jp during them times he said it never was black vs Spanish it was kings targeting I believe 5% I forgot
Q wasn’t 5% another gang ( or movement) with spanish niggas in it then that’s not no race shit or just happen black niggas was in a rival gang. N 5% was doing niggas dirty like how the kings were doing and the blood niggas are doing now, if you wasn’t 5% in the right house you were getting spanked off rip n put into the hospital

5% ain't no gang it a way of life....God's really don't like even being called a gang (cops label it either a gang or hate group)..throw them in same basket as nation of islam

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 20th, 2018, 6:52 pm

That’s why I put movement in parentheses the way old heads describe and break it down to I understand but they fucked that whole movement up I look to it as a gang in my eyes even if they don’t identify with it it’s just a label.

Realspit
og
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 20th, 2018, 6:55 pm

Seem like niggas is sayin what I been said Q u gettin Aggy over nothin

Latinos got they low key feelings about us

And in any city where there's black and Latino shit gon pop off Every once in a while good or bad

But u in that it's kumbaya w Latinos in ny but the la eses got u LA niggas in concentration camp angle

But as u see when niggas ain't on they joke shit no ones jackin that narrative

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 6:56 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 6:55 pm
Seem like niggas is sayin what I been said Q u gettin Aggy over nothin

Latinos got they low key feelings about us

And in any city where there's black and Latino shit gon pop off Every once in a while good or bad

But u in that it's kumbaya w Latinos in ny but the la eses got u LA niggas in concentration camp angle

But as u see when niggas ain't on they joke shit no ones jackin that narrative
You keep saying niggahs...I'm not in kjmbaya ihave beef with nobody..its like you want niggahs to join what you niggahs may be experiencing...like I told ohno over the years with the whole run down sht. & Dominican women..that's ya personal problem.he was coming on here speaking for entire ny..don't speak for all of us I never had that problem...when I say I'm hesitant wth immigrants(west Indians etc) I speak for myself i jus let niggahs know offtop black Caribbeans & Africans be giving niggahs they ass to kjss

Takin All Fades
superior
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 20th, 2018, 7:00 pm

...yall culture clashin i feel...every city got diff politics and history tho we under the same umbrellas - hood..."poc"...etc
Last edited by Takin All Fades on June 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Ohno im actually tryna find 1 of them topics now (I believe it was in that "charlie rock -oldschool Puerto rock " topic )..for some reason I can't find the topic at all...I distinctly remember you saying you visited the Bronx & Spanish niggahs ran down on you & ya cousin & said some racist sht ..how I remember this was because you was telling outta town niggahs Spanish niggahs in ny in general was racist..

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Here are some nyc folks from the Bronx, Brooklyn, queens who seen what I seen n know the vibes

Y'all have fun with his thread I'm bout to link up with my ppls so we can up with some sistas
Attachments
Screenshot_20180620-185753.png
Screenshot_20180620-185753.png (423.86 KiB) Viewed 575 times

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Find it, the only run down story u gonna see regarding this issue with me is what when I was a kid n I was wit my older cuzins or something n Spanish ppl said something slick about them n my cuzins knew Spanish n got it on with them.that happened alot back in the days with them.Hell even my cuzin who thinks he's Dominican told me recently he had to fight Dominican dudes over the years cuz they was mad he was with they women n at that point he learned Spanish so he knew what niggas was saying

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 7:06 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 6:33 pm
KOM wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Shit I used to question why Spanish niggahs was claiming "zulu nation" in ny years ago never did it to a high extent with the blood & Crip sht (alotta Spanish niggahs in ny questioned why other Spanish niggahs fuked with blood,crip sht though) again to each their own....
Idk why you used to question it when you was clearly on here awhile back taking up for the Spanish ppl in NYC when ohno was saying they racist too up there

Y'all literally got a Mexican claiming blood and calling himself the king of NY. Shouldn't be no questions from you Q :lol: according to you every body on sum koombiyay peace treaty type shit

lmaooooooooooooooo my nigga Kom keeps calling Q out for his biased bullshit.. i forgot who this nigga was doe, but he speaking facts. Q dont fuck with us dark skin niggas, but if u a light skin dominican he riding hard for you.. it was weird cuz he was shitting on Dark Island blacks like Jamicans, and Haitians and the niggas on k-loc island.. the nigga tried to single handly disown K-loc from being from NY cuz he dark, then K-loc wanted to see him and gut him alive then Q started copping pleas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I told other heads..if you gonna tell a story ..tell it right...k.loc never "wanted to see me" in fact he said he never was coming back to the Bronx & how "poor blacks can remain there in the slums while he enjoy the good life"(you never mention that part..guess you ain't see that huh)

Secondly the niggah said he was gonna have his 45year old blood cousin come see me(my response was laughing & saying tis niggah cousin ain't handling your situations especially over a niggah from a fukin computer website)

3rd he made peace with me ..I told the niggah I don't have a problem with him other then him being a molester seeing nothing wrong fukin with teenage girls..which is mad corny ..after that he deaded the situation

Stop lying

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 7:12 pm

Idk what happened in the other post but here they go
Attachments
Screenshot_20180620-185529.png
Screenshot_20180620-185529.png (958.99 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Screenshot_20180620-185634.png
Screenshot_20180620-185634.png (657.58 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Screenshot_20180620-185704.png
Screenshot_20180620-185704.png (744.93 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Screenshot_20180620-185716.png
Screenshot_20180620-185716.png (366.51 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Screenshot_20180620-185804.png
Screenshot_20180620-185804.png (508.74 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Screenshot_20180620-185753.png
Screenshot_20180620-185753.png (423.86 KiB) Viewed 568 times

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 20th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Me personally at my job I deal with the public... And I've had a few racist things said to me from all races or I over hear alot of conversations and pretty much everyone talks shit about everyone... so alot of the things y'all are saying people do or act towards blacks yall do the same towards other people...

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 20th, 2018, 7:38 pm

:tea:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 7:41 pm

YayArea wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 7:36 pm
Me personally at my job I deal with the public... And I've had a few racist things said to me from all races or I over hear alot of conversations and pretty much everyone talks shit about everyone... so alot of the things y'all are saying people do or act towards blacks yall do the same towards other people...
Speaking for myself i aint poppin sht behind people back..I just don't fuk with people(most foreigners of all backgrounds)..some is cool (I've said 1 African niggah helped me prepare on how to handle my moms when she passed away) but overall I keeps my distance(fuked a Caribbean chick here & there)..now I will say I was on the listening end of people popping sht(African Americans poppin shit about Caribbean blacks,africans,spanish)..most people pop shit behind people back low-key including blacks this why end of the day I can't take niggahs on here serious about their opinions of others when we famous for poppin shit about others

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 7:58 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 6:33 pm
KOM wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Shit I used to question why Spanish niggahs was claiming "zulu nation" in ny years ago never did it to a high extent with the blood & Crip sht (alotta Spanish niggahs in ny questioned why other Spanish niggahs fuked with blood,crip sht though) again to each their own....
Idk why you used to question it when you was clearly on here awhile back taking up for the Spanish ppl in NYC when ohno was saying they racist too up there

Y'all literally got a Mexican claiming blood and calling himself the king of NY. Shouldn't be no questions from you Q :lol: according to you every body on sum koombiyay peace treaty type shit

lmaooooooooooooooo my nigga Kom keeps calling Q out for his biased bullshit.. i forgot who this nigga was doe, but he speaking facts. Q dont fuck with us dark skin niggas, but if u a light skin dominican he riding hard for you.. it was weird cuz he was shitting on Dark Island blacks like Jamicans, and Haitians and the niggas on k-loc island.. the nigga tried to single handly disown K-loc from being from NY cuz he dark, then K-loc wanted to see him and gut him alive then Q started copping pleas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to be 901Dboi on here..the other Memphis nigga..lil sin the other one. Remember that k-loc thread when we was cooking his ass....but yeah I just call it like I see it lol.Q still cool just biased as hell :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Its useless going back & fourth ..ohno gonna try to squeeze any comment on social media out & niggahs like myself,uptown not few others just gonna keep saying it's no real racism in ny hoods...

Again the women comment we can agree to disagree...this my old shorty..typical Bronx Puerto Rican (with the white complexion) knew shorty for over 15years...can come & stay at her crib anytime to this day,she holds me down financially etc,family is all welcoming to me..never had a racist incident in my life ...to go with other Puerto rican& Dominican ny women I've delt with

If you "2-3" dudes wanna say ny got racism with black & Spanish me & like the other 10-15 heads who disagreed will leave it at that.. but the Spanish mamis (of all complexions) show me love :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20180526_172350.jpg
IMG_20180526_172350.jpg (776.9 KiB) Viewed 535 times

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 8:10 pm

I guess everyone has there own experiences with Hispanics. But it looks like alot of us can agree they be low-key racist behind closed doors. The Hispanic dudes are usually cool in Memphis, it be the women who be racist as fuck from my experience in my city. Ibe seen a Honduran GD, Mexican vl annd Crip in the city so :shrug: . But Hispanics are targeted in Memphis, not on no racist shit but on some gullible shit cuz they are thought to be easy licks and won't tell cuz they would get deported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wreg.com/2 ... mphis/amp/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Hispanic community in Memphis voiced safety concerns Wednesday night. They said they are becoming targets for crime, and not enough is being done about it.

They packed a neighborhood meeting in Berclair trying to get answers.

Jose Lopez was one of the people in the audience.

He is still healing. He showed us wounds on his legs from bullets.

He was shot four times during a robbery in Southeast Memphis in October.

The second time Lopez was robbed and shot since he moved to Memphis for Guatemala a few years back.

"They were just shooting at him like crazy. He said he felt like he was going to lose his leg at that moment," said Lopez's translator

Those at the meeting spoke out about their safety concerns after they said four Hispanics were murdered, five more shot, and countless robbed since October.

Jessica Arellano was one of them. She was held at gunpoint this past weekend at a hotel off Sycamore.

"These two guys opened the truck, put the gun on my head, told me to get out of the truck, and took everything I had. My tuck, my papers, IDs and money," she said.

"Hispanics are being targeted, because they feel that they're scared. We are going to deport them, or they're going to get deported, so they aren't going to do anything," said Daniel Flores who is concerned about the crime

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 8:12 pm

That's everywhere..Mexicans,central Americans get robbed in ny by ny Spanish (Ricans,dominicans) as well as blacks...they get paid in cash under the table on Fridays so niggahs look at them as a quick payday

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Ay ..and why do all Hispanics think all niggas are GDs or blood :wtf: :lol: :lol: ...I remember some LKs rode down on my homeboy two cars deep dropping rakes yelling GDK and he start dropping them too lmao.

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 8:12 pm
That's everywhere..Mexicans,central Americans get robbed in ny by ny Spanish (Ricans,dominicans) as well as blacks...they get paid in cash under the table on Fridays so niggahs look at them as a quick payday
Yeah u right...in Memphis it's prolly 75% Central American and Mexicans and 25% carribean/island Hispanics

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 20th, 2018, 9:05 pm

YayArea wrote:
True

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its useless going back & fourth ..ohno gonna try to squeeze any comment on social media out & niggahs like myself,uptown not few others just gonna keep saying it's no real racism in ny hoods...

Again the women comment we can agree to disagree...this my old shorty..typical Bronx Puerto Rican (with the white complexion) knew shorty for over 15years...can come & stay at her crib anytime to this day,she holds me down financially etc,family is all welcoming to me..never had a racist incident in my life ...to go with other Puerto rican& Dominican ny women I've delt with

If you "2-3" dudes wanna say ny got racism with black & Spanish me & like the other 10-15 heads who disagreed will leave it at that.. but the Spanish mamis (of all complexions) show me love :lol:
Shit this site is social media.them YouTube videos u post to convince the non New Yorkers that it isn't an issue here in NYC with some black n Spanish ppl is apart of social media.shit I can do the same thing with the YouTube videos to prove my argument but I choose not to.besides when u go on bout your experiences with Caribbean folks, most I will say is it never happened to me.I don't go on about how it isn't true n try to post videos of Caribbean's n AA chillin together.I just simply say it never happened to me.I'm not gonna completely ignore what u said,n I won't put it past them for acting a way towards AA.it's kept in the back of my mind

It can b 2-3 dudes who may see things how I c them vs the 15 other dudes who may c things how u see n the rest in the middle.but can all 15 dudes prove they from N.Y.? :umhm:

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 20th, 2018, 9:55 pm

YayArea wrote:
Yup. I even had black people say some blatantly racist shit about Mexicans to me then wonder why I'm mad cuz "I'm not one of those type of Mexicans". I told y'all multiple times about how the black kids were beating on Mexicans one year when I was a teenager. I'm not finna say all black people are on some shit like that though.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 20th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:56 pm
Look I don't give a fuck where you live ny chi or LA or Miami

Latinos lowkey as a whole be feelin what sweets typed and every now and then shit will pop up

Or find yo ass alone w a bunch of them and u ain't on a Latino lite shit

And on the flip u gonna find black in Latino crews and latins in black crews interracial relationships all that

That's living in a big city wit 2 different cultures in the same hoods

FACTS!! 100% FACTS, AND DONT MESS WITH THERE WOMEN.. BUT SHIT BE FUNNY AND IM SURE U NIGGAS NOTICE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME TOO.. WHEN U JUST CRACKIN ON ANOTHER RACE, IT DONT MATTER WHAT RACE IT BE, JUST DISSING ANOTHER RACE SWAG OR KICKS, AND THEN THEY GET IN THEY FEELINGS AND THE FIRST THING THEY WANT TO BRING UP UR BLACK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ..SHIT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, AND NIGGAS DONT EVEN BE BRINGING UP RACE.. BUT I LOVE THE INSECURITIES :respek:

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE DARK SKIN NIGGAS ON HERE

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2018, 10:19 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:10 pm
Realspit wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:56 pm
Look I don't give a fuck where you live ny chi or LA or Miami

Latinos lowkey as a whole be feelin what sweets typed and every now and then shit will pop up

Or find yo ass alone w a bunch of them and u ain't on a Latino lite shit

And on the flip u gonna find black in Latino crews and latins in black crews interracial relationships all that

That's living in a big city wit 2 different cultures in the same hoods

FACTS!! 100% FACTS, AND DONT MESS WITH THERE WOMEN.. BUT SHIT BE FUNNY AND IM SURE U NIGGAS NOTICE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME TOO.. WHEN U JUST CRACKIN ON ANOTHER RACE, IT DONT MATTER WHAT RACE IT BE, JUST DISSING ANOTHER RACE SWAG OR KICKS, AND THEN THEY GET IN THEY FEELINGS AND THE FIRST THING THEY WANT TO BRING UP UR BLACK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ..SHIT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, AND NIGGAS DONT EVEN BE BRINGING UP RACE.. BUT I LOVE THE INSECURITIES :respek:

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE DARK SKIN NIGGAS ON HERE
Y'all know the vibes :umhm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 20th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Yah niggahs not telling me nothing you need to tell the news & l.a niggahs getting on documentariy after documentary saying they getting harassed by mexicans
FUCK UP Q, WE PEEPED U A LONG TIME AGO. ALWAYS SNEAK DISSING. NIGGA U DO RELIZE HOW MUCH MEXICANS OUT NUMBER BLACKS OUT HERE AND IF THAT SHIT WAS TRUE, HOW UR MAKING IT SEEM, LIKE THE MEXICANS IS OUT HERE TRYING TO EXTERMINATE NIGGAS WE WONT HAVE NO CHANCE. FOR EVERY BLACK THERE IS LIKE 20-30 MEXICANS IT SEEM LOL.. THAT SHIT IS MAINLY GANG SHIT.. BOTH SIDES BE TRIPPING ON EACH OTHER, BUT IT BE THE GANGS..

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 10:53 pm

(yawns) ..son you waited like 5 hours to quote me just to repeat some sht you been saying?..sit down somewhere..niggahs ain't forget you saying you was hiding from niggahs In bars lol ..& got the nerve to say niggahs shook of anybody online when you duckon & hiding in real life...herb

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 20th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Look Spanish people, Latino, Hispanic whatever you want to call it have middle child syndrome.

On one spectrum you got whites who control America, hate to say it buts its true. On the other side blacks have hip-hop, are funnier, make up most of the slang, how to dress. Blacks the gatekeepers of minorities, they are generally better in sports and stronger.

Now you got latinos......a bunch of confused people who were raped in to existence......and they speak a white man language. Have a Indian/black culture (food, music, customs) and most don't look white they look mixed or tri-racial or asian, black, white whatever.

Being called hispanic is the same thing as being called American.....

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Jay rock you said you Spanish...1 answer(yes or nah)...would you personally be cool walking around saying your a black panther or apart of black guerilla family?

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 20th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:27 am
One thing I noticed in Humboldt Park as far as the mobs around here go, there was never a lot if any I can remember black members of the Spanish Cobras or the YLO Cobras. Those 2 mobs were predominately Puerto Rican with a few other kinds of latinos and maybe a hand full or black or white members. Same with the Imperial Gangsters, I would say the IGs had more blacks than Cobras. For some reason the brothers out here when in latino hoods join the Maniac Latin Disciples, YLO Ds or the Latin Kings.
Your right. I honestly don't remember ever seeing a black cobra. Even though I seen a couple black OA's by Schubert/ Spaulding many years ago. Even GL's have had a few black members throughout the years.

YayArea
underboss

Unread post by YayArea » June 20th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Look Spanish people, Latino, Hispanic whatever you want to call it have middle child syndrome.

On one spectrum you got whites who control America, hate to say it buts its true. On the other side blacks have hip-hop, are funnier, make up most of the slang, how to dress. Blacks the gatekeepers of minorities, they are generally better in sports and stronger.

Now you got latinos......a bunch of confused people who were raped in to existence......and they speak a white man language. Have a Indian/black culture (food, music, customs) and most don't look white they look mixed or tri-racial or asian, black, white whatever.

Nah you got it wrong whites are scared of latins coming up in the US... Look at all the whites so angry they voted Trump in... We got our own identity, culture and we don't have to assimilate...

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 20th, 2018, 11:41 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:53 pm
(yawns) ..son you waited like 5 hours to quote me just to repeat some sht you been saying?..sit down somewhere..niggahs ain't forget you saying you was hiding from niggahs In bars lol ..& got the nerve to say niggahs shook of anybody online when you duckon & hiding in real life...herb
PULL UP THE THREAD WHERE I SAID I WAS HIDING IN BARS FROM NIGGAS :hmm:

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 20th, 2018, 11:52 pm

YayArea wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:

Nah you got it wrong whites are scared of latins coming up in the US... Look at all the whites so angry they voted Trump in... We got our own identity, culture and we don't have to assimilate...
U niggas not united tho. Nor vs sur vs bb. Sur kill Sur all the time
The Azian is bacc cuhz

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 20th, 2018, 11:56 pm

K Dogg wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:52 pm
YayArea wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

where did he say they was united :lol: :lol:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

YayArea
underboss

Unread post by YayArea » June 20th, 2018, 11:57 pm

K Dogg wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:52 pm
YayArea wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

North and South have had a truce in state pens for a while now

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 21st, 2018, 1:15 am

Neutron Nation wrote:

All this hate just cause 1 black claimed Surenos in GA? lol

Arent u supposed to be a Puerto rican Latino? That means u r mixed too.

Look, this is America. Majority of US states are named after Native Americans and the rest are Spanish. Think about it, u are here because European culture is parasitic, 1st they killed each other with wmd, then they roamed from land to land trying to kill off the natives (Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, the Americas) and pillage our natural resources, then repeat. Europeans are a blight on humanity. Far as blacks, they were sold to whites like cattle. Europeans stripped Africans of their culture, gave them British names, taught them English, and now all the black men are chasing white women trying to produce mixed lighter skinned kids. I know that you personally want to jump on the trump/nazi bandwagon so badly but would probably end up getting lynched like Omarosa. At the end of the day, you r full of shit and everybody got their issue.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 21st, 2018, 1:27 am

123 wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:15 am
Neutron Nation wrote:

Look, this is America. Majority of US states are named after Native Americans and the rest are Spanish. Think about it, u are here because European culture is parasitic, 1st they killed each other with wmd, then they roamed from land to land trying to kill off the natives (Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, the Americas) and pillage our natural resources, then repeat. Europeans are a blight on humanity. Far as blacks, they were sold to whites like cattle. Europeans stripped Africans of their culture, gave them British names, taught them English, and now all the black men are chasing white women trying to produce mixed lighter skinned kids. I know that you personally want to jump on the trump/nazi bandwagon so badly but would probably end up getting lynched like Omarosa. At the end of the day, you r full of shit and everybody got their issue.
:hmm: :hmm: u speakin bad about yo white brethrens I thought u was good with the whites :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only part u wrong at is that every black man wants a white woman :facepalm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 21st, 2018, 1:45 am

123 wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

My point is latinos don't have an identity, their roots are all messed up. In America you can be mixed and just say oh I'm black and Japanese. A puerto Rican usually will say I ain't white or I ain't black i'm puerto rican. Then you asked about their grand parents and where they from "oh they from puerto rico they all puerto ricans" its like you nationality puerto rican, but where you roots from!?!?!?!? "Oh we Tiano" But the Tiano were wiped out mostly "nah"

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 21st, 2018, 1:49 am

Funny thing is I know a few people who did a 23andme DNA test. 2 of them were Puerto Rican, their DNA came back as Euro/African American (various different countries in both places) Neither of them had Tiano in their DNA test, they did have some other Indian shit though

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 21st, 2018, 1:50 am

If dude want to be a sureno and that's such a bad thing, look at it this way his opps probably most likely other spanish gangs. So he a black dude in a Mexican gang beefing with other Mexican gangs

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 21st, 2018, 2:19 am

this black sureno will fuck nerd ass macon twenty up. :lol:

gaurantee if twnety eva ran into bl79d.. twenty wont have nutz to press him bout his blackness or why he bangin a sureno h79d.

or talk all dat sckrap killa, spick killa, 13killa.. shit he be doin on here :whaat:

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 21st, 2018, 3:36 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:00 pm
this my Lil Brother From Atwater,CA AxTOWN and his Carnal from Los Angeles Ghetto Boyz Gang, my brother servin 20 years hes half black half white been down already since 2012 and lots more to go, and maybe more cuzz he got a case on the yard, but that's how that politic'n go :smh:

more and more Sureno sets are putting on blacks even tho theres always black Surenos
thats ur brother? :lol: :comeon:
yal can pass 4 twins :yeahright:

goofy ass peckerwood lyin again...
thats jus one his internet fb friends :whaat:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 21st, 2018, 4:25 am

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:36 am
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
this my Lil Brother From Atwater,CA AxTOWN and his Carnal from Los Angeles Ghetto Boyz Gang, my brother servin 20 years hes half black half white been down already since 2012 and lots more to go, and maybe more cuzz he got a case on the yard, but that's how that politic'n go :smh:

more and more Sureno sets are putting on blacks even tho theres always black Surenos

yea yea yea ,i raised that foo since he was born, just cuz it aint blood related dont mean shit u the one makin up shit now, but any ways ill be in South Central in a lil over 24 hours so no more of this internet nerd shit, ill definitely be on 79th if u really be there, so if u aint gonna handle shit in real life then no matter what dumb snitch tendencies u got like postin peoples photos is nothin and garbage from here on out cuzz im actually gonna be in the hood functioning wit real hood muhfukkas and you gonna be on here lookin up peoples shit and using another mans name like a married woman

and if you wanna know if im really his brother why dont u go ask em yourself since you mr know it all and got all that internet nerd information , go ahead and ask em if that peckerwood from Modesto Erick Hobbs Lawrence known him from birth and always showed him whats right and whats really good in the hood

when im in LA Ill post the video of me in the hood on here and let u know where to pull up if u really think u wit the business, it shouldn't take long from Lancaster to get to South Central :tiphat:

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 21st, 2018, 4:43 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:25 am
SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:36 am
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

yea yea yea ,i raised that foo since he was born, just cuz it aint blood related dont mean shit u the one makin up shit now, but any ways ill be in South Central in a lil over 24 hours so no more of this internet nerd shit, ill definitely be on 79th if u really be there, so if u aint gonna handle shit in real life then no matter what dumb snitch tendencies u got like postin peoples photos is nothin and garbage from here on out cuzz im actually gonna be in the hood functioning wit real hood muhfukkas and you gonna be on here lookin up peoples shit and using another mans name like a married woman

and if you wanna know if im really his brother why dont u go ask em yourself since you mr know it all and got all that internet nerd information , go ahead and ask em if that peckerwood from Modesto Erick Hobbs Lawrence known him from birth and always showed him whats right and whats really good in the hood

when im in LA Ill post the video of me in the hood on here and let u know where to pull up if u really think u wit the business, it shouldn't take long from Lancaster to get to South Central :tiphat:
who u think u foolin toughguy? :lol:

u nerd. u aint neva don any dirt n ur life

im supposed to believe yu suddenly finna turn gangsta n ride ona nigga 4 da hoodup rep? :whaat:

only dumbass nerds like chilidog n twenty believe all ur fake hood stories.. growin up n a black household, black grannie, gettin shot at...etc the lies go on n on :lol:

all the info i have ckame frum U. U talk too muckh :umhm:
i jus sit back n laugh :lol:

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 21st, 2018, 4:51 am

We do hate blacks more then whites. There really ain't no need to deny it. Blacks are stupid tho. They blame ALL their problems on honkeys, but it be those same honkeys who be helpin y'all the most out of ANY RACE in the united states.

Prove me wrong, bet U can't.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 21st, 2018, 6:25 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Q I KNOW I BE GOING AT U FROM TIME TO TIME BUT, I HAVE TO GIVE U CREDIT FOR THAT CHICK.. SHE LOOKS GOOD FROM THE GRAINY ASS PIC U POSTED :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 21st, 2018, 6:27 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:41 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:53 pm
PULL UP THE THREAD WHERE I SAID I WAS HIDING IN BARS FROM NIGGAS :hmm:

CRICKETS!! :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 21st, 2018, 6:30 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
123 wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

:hmm: :hmm: u speakin bad about yo white brethrens I thought u was good with the whites :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only part u wrong at is that every black man wants a white woman :facepalm:

:lol: HONESTLY ALOT OF NIGGAS BE AFTERT MEXICAN CHICKS.. OLDER CALI KNOW GROWING UP MEXICAN CHICKS HAD FLAT ASSES, BUT SOMETHING HAS CHANGED AND NOW THEY BE HAVING ASSES DAMN NEAR LIKE SISTAS

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 21st, 2018, 6:38 am

...if that's oe on the left ur eyes explain y u feel how u b feelin...shit is a hateful demon bringing ur life down and u feeding it w em drugs beside the weed....but it's something u did long ago to attract that shit to u...but u also smoked synthetic shit before which strengthen it

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 21st, 2018, 6:43 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:30 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
123 wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

:lol: HONESTLY ALOT OF NIGGAS BE AFTERT MEXICAN CHICKS.. OLDER CALI KNOW GROWING UP MEXICAN CHICKS HAD FLAT ASSES, BUT SOMETHING HAS CHANGED AND NOW THEY BE HAVING ASSES DAMN NEAR LIKE SISTAS
....everybody mess w Mexican hoes they one of the easiest and open in socal...every hoe do squats now that's where the ass from...also wear high waist pants for the illusion