godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Georgia : black sureno-13 member convicted for shooting man in leg with mac-11

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Cobb gang member sentenced for luring man out of trailer, shooting him

June 18, 2018
By Ben Brasch The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A 24-year-old Marietta man has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting a man in the leg while trying to rob him.

A jury on Friday convicted Jaylin Marquis Bell on charges of gang participation, armed robbery, aggravated assault and possessing a firearm as a felon, according to a Cobb County District Attorney’s Office news release.

Prosecutors said Bell is a member of the Sur 13 gang, also known as the Sureños gang, which started as a prison gang in California, according to the Department of Justice. The Sureños — “sur” meaning “south” in Spanish — started as members of other southern California gangs who worked together under the Sureños name while in prison.

The night after Valentine’s Day 2016, Bell and two other gang members had told a man that they were going to buy marijuana from him, according to Kim Isaza, spokeswoman for the Cobb DA’s office.

Bell hid inside a shed while others lured the man out of his trailer on Atlanta Road in Marietta, according to a police warrant.

While robbing him, Bell hit the man in the face with a Mac-11 automatic pistol and kicked him multiple times before shooting him in his left shin.

Isaza said the two other suspects pleaded guilty in 2017 and were sentenced to five and 13 years in prison. They both testified against Bell, she said.

Records show Bell has been in the Cobb County jail since being arrested a couple of days after the crime.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180619-191055.png
Screenshot_20180619-191055.png (122.72 KiB) Viewed 642 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 7:14 pm

:ohlawd:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Didn't even know sur 13 was down here

But u see what I was saying bout the laws down here.nigga got life for shooting someone in the leg.Can't do shit down here.plus Cobb County police b ready to lock niggas up

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 7:28 pm

I believe you ohno...sht bk23 posted an article where a repeat offender got 50 yrs for stealing a pack of bacon out a supermarket in Texas

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 19th, 2018, 7:34 pm

I hope them Surs hold him down he looking like a black dickhead with that clown shit in his face.

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 19th, 2018, 8:00 pm

this my Lil Brother From Atwater,CA AxTOWN and his Carnal from Los Angeles Ghetto Boyz Gang, my brother servin 20 years hes half black half white been down already since 2012 and lots more to go, and maybe more cuzz he got a case on the yard, but that's how that politic'n go :smh:

more and more Sureno sets are putting on blacks even tho theres always black Surenos

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 19th, 2018, 8:25 pm

Shit crazy I feel you can rock with who you rock with but you shouldn’t be joining this unless you Mexican

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 9:06 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:25 pm
Shit crazy I feel you can rock with who you rock with but you shouldn’t be joining this unless you Mexican
Anything tied to any form of connection of some "black Killa " sht i wouldn't wanna fuk with period...don't matter if it was a handful of niggahs who was on it or not...I can be cool with a few "from a distance" but overall I ain't fukin with what you claim

FleeLoc
underboss
Affiliation: $$$$$

Unread post by FleeLoc » June 19th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Ss aren't all rascist but alot them are but it depends what gang they rep but in georgia im surprised theres black eses

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 9:17 pm

FleeLoc wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 9:15 pm
Ss aren't all rascist but alot them are but it depends what gang they rep but in georgia im surprised theres black eses
That's why I said "don't matter if it's a handful"..I'm sure it's some that ain't racist...but like I also said I don't want no connection to it at all just off the few who was wilding..if I was cool with some il keep it to associates I don't need to jack your gang

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 9:52 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 7:21 pm

But u see what I was saying bout the laws down here.nigga got life for shooting someone in the leg.Can't do shit down here.plus Cobb County police b ready to lock niggas up
I been posted videos of black surenos and black nortenos in ga :lmao: all thru cobb/Duluth and all :lmao:

and at Q the way you feel about blacks joining surenos I hope u feel about black latin kings too :phew: and Spanish bloods and Hispanics in crips gangs :phew: :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 9:58 pm

ga got all the gangs :phew:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 9:52 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I been posted videos of black surenos and black nortenos in ga :lmao: all thru cobb/Duluth and all :lmao:

and at Q the way you feel about blacks joining surenos I hope u feel about black latin kings too :phew: and Spanish bloods and Hispanics in crips gangs :phew: :lol:
I've said a long time ago I'm personally not with joining anything that ha another race in its title..to each their own..I just ain't with it...bloods & crips don't have a race n their name..even though we know that's mainly a black movement for the most part

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 19th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 10:21 pm

surenos ain't a "racial" or having a race in it's title :facepalm: :lol: if ima nit pick shit ima feel the same way about everything in that category .from black latin kings to Hispanics in crips and Puerto rican godfathers of a black blood gang :phew: same way with nortenos or surenos , 18st and etc :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 19th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Upstate Sureno Car, they aint on that racist shit, even the homie lil shorty who made that 209 Sureno song also made a song called CK and he says on the beginning of that "Yea homie its that CK all day, but this aint no Crip Killa, this that chap killa" the only south side hood ive seen is from Richmond RST 13 they were on that mayate this mayate that shit ,

the other hoods upstate aint even close to like that, im in Salinas and King City these days back n forth thruout the week and in Salas i be on Cortez street with the Vageros clika right there and at the moment im on my way back to the homies pad in King City

La Esperanza which is a well known Sur hood in Monterey County thats where the homie stays ima be out here til i go to LA on thursday , but yea none of these Surenos ive been with these last couple weeks are even close to racist ..my other brothers and partnas from Modesto just were in King City for a cook out at the river and no problems racially one bit and if they wanted to press that race issue it wouldnt of been no problem they outnumber all of us by far

but yea thru my lil brother and others im more in the know of what the Upstate Sureno politics are and whats goin on and there regiment is definitely not on no racist shit they got love for blacks guaranteed over 90 percent of them for sure, even in the bay u can tell the Surenos got love for blacks and black culture,

but as for the Southern California Surenos i dont know what type of time there on, i dont know there politics so there shit is foreign to me, i mostly visit family in LA and be more in the black part, in fact im gonna be in South Central this weekend in Broadway hood thursday to sunday night

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Re read what I said & understand what I said(it's not hard to understand)..I said the post before last I'm not with no claiming of a gang with another race in it (Latin Kings) especially a gang with some form of "black Killa"(surenos)...I mean ..yeah can't get no clearer then that...that's like the black niggah in Brooklyn topic joining skinheads..I don't care if the gang is a million deep & it's only 5 niggahs on some racist black Killa sht...I'm.good...niggahs done posted too much sht about racist surenos in l.a towards blacks...I'm good..like I said I can be good associates to niggahs might be cool with but I ain't claiming that shit..I don't give a fuk about what spins or what ways niggahs try to justify it(that's why I said to each their own...I'm speaking for me myself & I) like I said I can be cool with niggahs I don't have to claim they shit though

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Shit I used to question why Spanish niggahs was claiming "zulu nation" in ny years ago never did it to a high extent with the blood & Crip sht (alotta Spanish niggahs in ny questioned why other Spanish niggahs fuked with blood,crip sht though) again to each their own....

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

LK and OCT don't have a history of racism though. I ain't saying black people shouldn't join Southside but I get what Q saying.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Like these surenos (correct me if I'm wrong)

--------

Gang members admit to firebombing black families in Boyle Heights housing development

By JOEL RUBIN
APR 05, 2018 | 6:05 PM

Gang members admit to firebombing black families in Boyle Heights housing development
Members of a Latino street gang have admitted to carrying out a racially motivated firebombing attack on black families in Ramona Gardens Housing Development in Boyle Heights, prosecutors announced Thursday. (Mel Melcon / Los Angeles Times)

Members of a Latino street gang have admitted to carrying out a racially motivated firebombing attack on black families in a Los Angeles housing project, prosecutors announced Thursday.
Three men belonging to the Big Hazard gang will plead guilty to federal hate crimes stemming from the 2014 attack, according to written plea agreements. In exchange for the confessions, prosecutors for U.S. Atty. Nicola T. Hanna agreed to seek some leniency for the men when they are sentenced. Each faces more than 30 years in federal prison.

ADVERTISEMENT
The nighttime attack on Mother's Day four years ago laid bare long-standing racial animosity Latino gangs have stoked in the Ramona Gardens Housing Development and elsewhere. The Big Hazard gang claimed the Boyle Heights housing project as its territory and the men set out to terrorize black families into fleeing their apartments, according to a statement released by Hanna.
Jose Saucedo, 24, Edwin Felix, 26, and Jonathan Portillo, 23, were part of a group of eight gang members who carried out the well-planned attack.
Three other members of the gang previously pleaded guilty to participating in the bombing. As part of the plea deals announced this week, prosecutors will not require the three men to testify against the alleged ringleader of the group and an eighth man, who have maintained their innocence and face a trial this summer. Details of the earlier guilty pleas have been kept under seal.
The attack was discussed at a gang meeting in early May 2014, prosecutors alleged, where the purported ringleader, Carlos Hernandez, 31, told gang members that they would use Molotov cocktails to firebomb apartments of some of the 23 black families living in Ramona Gardens at the time.
Hernandez said the order for the attack had come from figures in the Mexican Mafia, a prison gang that controls many Hispanic gangs in Southern California, according to court filings.
On May 11 — Mother's Day — the group met again to prepare for the attack, the indictment said.
ADVERTISEMENT
At that second meeting, Hernandez assigned each gang member a specific job: breaking apartment windows, lighting the devices, throwing them inside. He also handed out disguises and gloves, according to the indictment.
L.A. NOW
Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege
JUL 07, 2016 | 1:54 PM
Prosecutors allege the men didn't carry cellphones to prevent police from tracking their movements and purposefully avoided security cameras as they sneaked up on their targets.
After midnight, the men smashed windows of four apartments they had scouted out and threw in the lit explosives, according to the plea agreements. Black families, including women and children who were sleeping during the attack, lived in three of the apartments, prosecutors said.
A mother who was asleep on a couch with her infant in her arms narrowly missed being struck by one of the firebombs, the statement said.
"It was a miracle that no one was injured in these racially motivated attacks," Hanna said. "These defendants have admitted their goal was to drive African Americans out of this housing facility. This simply will not be tolerated, and we will take any and all steps necessary to protect the civil rights of every person who lives in the United States."
The racial friction persisted after the attack, according to the indictment. Months later, prosecutors allege, a gang member confronted a black family and "warned that they should leave Ramona Gardens or that they too would get firebombed."
The case is the latest of several over the last two decades against Latino street gangs accused of using violence to push rival black gangs out of certain neighborhoods.
A few years ago, federal prosecutors charged members of a Latino gang with a campaign to push blacks out of the unincorporated Florence-Firestone neighborhood that allegedly resulted in 20 homicides over three years.
ADVERTISEMENT
In the Harbor Gateway district of L.A., a Latino gang was accused of targeting African Americans, including 14-year-old Cheryl Green, whose 2006 death became a rallying point against such attacks.
And members of a Latino gang in Highland Park were convicted of a series of assaults and killings in the early 1990s.
In Ramona Gardens, the Big Hazard gang tried to keep blacks out for more than a generation.
On Aug. 30, 1992, an explosion ripped through the pantry of a Ramona Gardens apartment where a black couple and their seven children lived. Another black family across the street had been attacked minutes earlier.
At the time, seven black families lived in the project. After the attack, they left. For the next two decades virtually no blacks lived at Ramona Gardens. Big Hazard had deep connections to the Mexican Mafia, which directed attacks on blacks, authorities allege.
Eventually, black families started moving back to Ramona Gardens, a sign of progress in a community and a city that was working hard to put the violence of the 1990s behind it. Then came the 2014 attack. At least one resident said at the time that she would ask for an emergency transfer out of the complex. Others insisted they would stay.
In late 2016, about 4% of the nearly 1,800 people living at Ramona Gardens were black, according to most recent figures available.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 10:43 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Shit I used to question why Spanish niggahs was claiming "zulu nation" in ny years ago never did it to a high extent with the blood & Crip sht (alotta Spanish niggahs in ny questioned why other Spanish niggahs fuked with blood,crip sht though) again to each their own....
when i read alot of spanish niggas in ny , questioned other spanish niggas to why they turned blood or crips.. soo supersweet does have a bronx latino state of mind huh :lmao: he was the main 1 typing like that on here ? :lmao:

@ millions you right but latin kings in nyc in the 90s did :phew: and their the whole sole reason for 5-star bloods, smm, 69 , treyway and deezus joining them before hitting them ontario streets :phew: :lmao: but fr tho from me speaking to niggas in the chi the latin kings used to trip sometimes on black folks hence them times the lords and stones went at them also and not just gdn or bdn or MLDN niggas :lol:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 10:44 pm

but king blood said shoot at blacks on sight in the 90s for new York , we won't be able to find them articles but we see the effects today it had on the streets and gangs that came from the latin kings vs blacks in the 90s :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:44 pm
but king blood said shoot at blacks on sight in the 90s for new York , we won't be able to find them articles but we see the effects today it had on the streets and gangs that came from the latin kings vs blacks in the 90s :lol:
Kings on the street living in mixed ny hoods was fukin with/cool with blacks during the 90s...

Idk it's like you tryna justify a niggah claiming a gang in Georgia that some members attack blacks in Cali...so it's like you tryna search for examples where it's happening in ny..you not seeing black surenos in ny much less black Latin Kings..you might of seen a few before on some rare sht (most of them was more then likely dark skin Hispanics)....because most blacks in ny gonna say the same sht I'm saying "how you claiming a gang with some form of Spanish in it & you black"...it's a different story claiming a gang with no type of races in the name or foreign languages in the name then some Spanish sht in the name & you African american

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 11:08 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
Kings on the street living in mixed ny hoods was fukin with/cool with blacks during the 90s...

Idk it's like you tryna justify a niggah claiming a gang in Georgia that some members attack blacks in Cali...so it's like you tryna search for examples where it's happening in ny..you not seeing black surenos in ny much less black Latin Kings..you might of seen a few before on some rare sht (most of them was more then likely dark skin Hispanics)....because most blacks in ny gonna say the same sht I'm saying "how you claiming a gang with some form of Spanish in it & you black"...it's a different story claiming a gang with no type of races in the name or foreign languages in the name then some Spanish sht in the name & you African american
stop it i know there's black latin kings in nyc somewhere :lol: and im not trying to justify it. but it's normal now it's not odd to find a black sureno or down them but look at 69 ass normal when he should be a trinitario ,neta or king if he was sticking to the script and how "we thinking" on here right ? plus kings do attack blacks in the chi and nyc where -ever they at ..them surenos was started by crips in the 80s compared to kings just tripping on ya'll in the 90s for no reason bkuz they left the chi and didn't have to deal with gdn, bdn, bpsn, avln any more :lol: the kings showed they real feelings back then as jay rock say when they get numbers

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 11:09 pm

nobody who is black should ever join the surs u kan be koo with folks wte but joining a gang who got a racist history against blacks is on some self hatred shit :smh:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 19th, 2018, 11:15 pm

There's a bunch of black norteños all over nor Cal...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 11:18 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:09 pm
nobody who is black should ever join the surs u kan be koo with folks wte but joining a gang who got a racist history against blacks is on some self hatred shit :smh:
Basically...I couldn't look myself in the mirror & take myself serious

I'm not jackin nothing with any foreign languages or races in the gang name
Surenos
Morten is
Latin Kings
La raza
Maniac Latin disciples
Spanish gangsta disciples
Spanish cobras
Asian boyz
La cosa nostra
Russian mafia
Aryan nation
Aryan brorherhood
Etc etc

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 11:21 pm

the surs leaders are racist and have always had a history of bein racists shouldn't nobody black ever join theres to much racist history
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 11:23 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:09 pm
I don't think it's all that. I knew a few black ones coming up, if you'd asked em about that racist shit, they prolly have no idea what you're talking about. They're just doing what their hood does.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 11:24 pm

:wtf: did this nigga just type he ain't jacking la costa nosta but in the other thread biggened up new York's mob and was downing al capone :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hell boy I thought u love and respected the mafia you always said that compared to black gangs n the cartels you respected the way them niggas be lowkey and can stay out of jail til n be 50 yrs old committing crimes :lol:

and I get you ..I get ya'll but it's still la eme over here :lmao: if we feel that way we need to kick out latinos in crips n bloods then and make our blacks in these latin kings, surs ,nortenos flip back :lmao: if not we nit picking but I do be getting at the surs for still having feelings towards us tho , in the end it's childish to still go at us and kall us mayates bkuz of 1 set from the 80's :facepalm: :lol:

still tho playing a neutral moderator the kings didn't have no reason fa going at blacks in the chi/nyc like that well they did in the chi if they folks/fins but still :lol:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 11:29 pm

just listen to my nigga alley chorus :stoned: :smoke: :bow: nigga said m-13s and Mexican mafia sitting on the roof at 0:58 :lmao: that's my fav line of the whole song I turn it after :lmao:

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 19th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
Idk why you used to question it when you was clearly on here awhile back taking up for the Spanish ppl in NYC when ohno was saying they racist too up there

Y'all literally got a Mexican claiming blood and calling himself the king of NY. Shouldn't be no questions from you Q :lol: according to you every body on sum koombiyay peace treaty type shit

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:29 pm
just listen to my nigga alley chorus :stoned: :smoke: :bow: nigga said m-13s and Mexican mafia sitting on the roof at 0:58 :lmao: that's my fav line of the whole song I turn it after :lmao:

Idk how a black dude can fuck with Mexican mafia like that though when they openly don't like blacks, caled for the green light on blacks and align themselves with Aryans. I wouldn't even shout out La Eme in a song if I was black.

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 19th, 2018, 11:38 pm

1Million wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:

Idk how a black dude can fuck with Mexican mafia like that though when they openly don't like blacks, caled for the green light on blacks and align themselves with Aryans. I wouldn't even shout out La Eme in a song if I was black.
It's called ignorance my guy. Alley boy just rapping and trying to sound cool. Lol. Its only Certain cartels fuck wit black folks. I Kno the sinaloa cartel do

But the few surs I met in Memphis was cool. They Just some hood ass Mexicans that owned a tire shop :shrug:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 11:39 pm

1Million wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:

this came out in like 2010 :lmao: the funny part is gangland was on tv back then & i used to always say alley and rocko was watching a couple episodes before they made some songs bkuz they named gangs n leaders from all over :lmao: he said m-13 but we know he means ms13 and if u wouldn't s/o la eme i wouldnt with both eme and ms13 since they kill blacks, latino children and women, white women nd etc :facepalm: ...but nawl we know how eme feel....i don't trip off them tho pablo escobar felt that way but greselda didn't :ohlawd: errbody hates us bra , errbody :lol: I kan name an african group and they'll try to scam me like they been doing or kidnap me in their country so i don't trip on that like ya'll is , is what im saying ... :lol: :lol: that's them real curses their nigga

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 11:54 pm

The fuk does me saying they move smart have to do with me not wanting to ever be down with it?....20 you sounding mad stupid in this topic bro seriously

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 11:59 pm

KOM wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
Idk why you used to question it when you was clearly on here awhile back taking up for the Spanish ppl in NYC when ohno was saying they racist too up there

Y'all literally got a Mexican claiming blood and calling himself the king of NY. Shouldn't be no questions from you Q :lol: according to you every body on sum koombiyay peace treaty type shit
Me saying Spanish niggahs ain't racist in ny hoods has nothing to do with why a Spanish niggah would wanna claim something with another race in the title name...fuk outta here aint no " yah" I'm not blood talk to blood niggahs in Brooklyn on why they recruited a half Puerto Rican half Mexican

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 12:06 am

& again you slow niggahs

I said niggahs claiming gangs with other races/ languages in the name

A Spanish claiming blood or Crip which is mainly black but don't have specific races in the set name ain't the same as a white,black niggah claiming something with a race in their name like Asian boyz or la raza or surenos which ain't a race but a Spanish word & had members that target ya own people

You niggahs dikeatin 69 like k.o.m using 2 different examples

I'm %100 African American why would I wanna rep something promoting a ethnicity I'm not? Jay rock says it's mad black Latin Kings in chicago..more power to them..that ain't me I'm speaking for myself ..a niggah in Georgia claiming something with racist antics in Cali is mad corny but hey...that's his business

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 20th, 2018, 12:18 am

Black migos for real

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 12:23 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:59 pm
KOM wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:

Me saying Spanish niggahs ain't racist in ny hoods has nothing to do with why a Spanish niggah would wanna claim something with another race in the title name...fuk outta here aint no " yah" I'm not blood talk to blood niggahs in Brooklyn on why they recruited a half Puerto Rican half Mexican
U mad ain't foo? . :lol: .I mean if they ain't racist and everybody cool and live amongst each other, they shouldn't have a problem with the intermingling with gangs up there right?. I just going by what you said.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 20th, 2018, 12:27 am

The thing is Latino/Latina is a broad spectrum it doesn’t mean white. They are black and white Latin people so if your from a country let’s say Panama or PR you can jack that. Niggas gonna join what ever is in the hood so they could do them I’m just gonna always look at niggas funny for joining something that’s not meant for them. That’s like me turning patria n not being Dominican or me claiming Zoe pound and not being Haitian.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 12:34 am

KOM wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 12:23 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
KOM wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:

U mad ain't foo? . :lol: .I mean if they ain't racist and everybody cool and live amongst each other, they shouldn't have a problem with the intermingling with gangs up there right?. I just going by what you said.

You not going by what im saying clearly..like I explained it like 3-4 x already..mojado get it..yet you having difficulty

I'm not saying niggahs not joining a gang with a bunch of other races(like if i join a crew with mainly Asian niggahs or spanish niggahs)..my thing is if our crew name is some sht indicating another ethnicity..that's where the brakes get hit for ms(keyword "me")....I'm not promoting another ethnicity name "Aryan brotherhood/surenos /Latin Kings etc"..we can be cool break bread but me joining is a no go we either gonna have to change the name or I'm good...69 being Mexican claiming "93 gangsta blood" is a different story(notice his gang name ain't promoting any ethnicity even though his loop of niggahs is mainly black)..different story

If I'm Asian,white ,Spanish in not tryna push "black p stone/black guerilla family /zulu nation/ Jamaican posse/Zoe pound/ dc blacks etc....idc how cool i am with niggahs ..but that's me again

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 12:36 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 12:06 am
& again you slow niggahs

I said niggahs claiming gangs with other races/ languages in the name

A Spanish claiming blood or Crip which is mainly black but don't have specific races in the set name ain't the same as a white,black niggah claiming something with a race in their name like Asian boyz or la raza or surenos which ain't a race but a Spanish word & had members that target ya own people

You niggahs dikeatin 69 like k.o.m using 2 different examples

I'm %100 African American why would I wanna rep something promoting a ethnicity I'm not? Jay rock says it's mad black Latin Kings in chicago..more power to them..that ain't me I'm speaking for myself ..a niggah in Georgia claiming something with racist antics in Cali is mad corny but hey...that's his business
Now we slow lol..ay im with you on the being black and claiming another gang with another race as it's forefront name. I agree. Just like the white Black p stone in Chicago.

But it seems like u getting in your feelings Q. It's all good mane. But you wrong on that b/c shit. When in fact the meaning of blood and Crip was for black people. It just didn't have the word black in they set names.

Nah ion do the dick riding thing. I think that's what you niggas was doing the thousands of 69 threads, mane I don't even be on here like that. But everytime I or somebody not from NY mentions 69 you niggas get a notification instantly sent to y'all phone. 69 got the whole NYC on payroll. Damn he is the king of NY :salute:

I bet y'all got 69 smilies coming soon :umhm:

Lalivin23
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » June 20th, 2018, 12:45 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
Trap$tar ™ wrote:

I hear u q but like u said the beginning of this statement same out here black and Mexican gangs n the same hoods coexist and them niggas talk and dress like us blocks where it ain't no blacks is where they racist n. B on b.s. like that...at the same time it's all where u was raised if yo moms moved u to Ela when u was three and all other friends neighbors r Spanish guess what u gonna grow speaking like em acting like. Em n joining that block if u wanna bang out...like the Mexicans n whites. N black hoods u speak to em over a phone u would def think they black until u met them n when u did meet them they Mannerism's would def remind u of black people all they eating is chicken greens necklines and fucking black Chick's with fat assses

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 20th, 2018, 12:48 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 12:34 am
KOM wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 12:23 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
KOM wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:

You not going by what im saying clearly..like I explained it like 3-4 x already..mojado get it..yet you having difficulty

I'm not saying niggahs not joining a gang with a bunch of other races(like if i join a crew with mainly Asian niggahs or spanish niggahs)..my thing is if our crew name is some sht indicating another ethnicity..that's where the brakes get hit for ms(keyword "me")....I'm not promoting another ethnicity name "Aryan brotherhood/surenos /Latin Kings etc"..we can be cool break bread but me joining is a no go we either gonna have to change the name or I'm good...69 being Mexican claiming "93 gangsta blood" is a different story(notice his gang name ain't promoting any ethnicity even though his loop of niggahs is mainly black)..different story

If I'm Asian,white ,Spanish in not tryna push "black p stone/black guerilla family /zulu nation/ Jamaican posse/Zoe pound/ dc blacks etc....idc how cool i am with niggahs ..but that's me again
Bruh I get what your saying b/c don't have black as a moniker for it's gang so 69 can get a pass I understand lol no need to slice it . Only thing I ask was why you used to question it if everybody was cool with each other like that up there. All that extra went left field mane. Lol

LA and Chicago gangs where originally established protection to the black community from racist ppl and cops. And Chicago had plenty mobs with black as it's forefront name

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 12:57 am

Lalivin23 wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 12:45 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
Trap$tar ™ wrote:

I hear u q but like u said the beginning of this statement same out here black and Mexican gangs n the same hoods coexist and them niggas talk and dress like us blocks where it ain't no blacks is where they racist n. B on b.s. like that...at the same time it's all where u was raised if yo moms moved u to Ela when u was three and all other friends neighbors r Spanish guess what u gonna grow speaking like em acting like. Em n joining that block if u wanna bang out...like the Mexicans n whites. N black hoods u speak to em over a phone u would def think they black until u met them n when u did meet them they Mannerism's would def remind u of black people all they eating is chicken greens necklines and fucking black Chick's with fat assses
I hear you..ny is the same blacks & Spanish(Dominicans,ricans etc) co exist in same neighborhoods..but again..we can be on some cool shit but like bedstuyfly said...I'm not claiming no shit like "trinitarios" etc...we can rock with each other but as far as gang shit go we need to come up with a neutral crew name & we good

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2018, 12:59 am

If other niggahs have no shame in that..then by all means do ya thing...that shit ain't for everybody I know for a fact alot of blacks in ny got the same mindframe as me @you couldn't pay most to rep something with some form of Spanish,asian,white in a gang name..it don't mean niggahs is racist towards others..it just mean niggahs got limits/lines that ain't gonna be crossed

Lalivin23
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » June 20th, 2018, 1:20 am

Yeah I agree from my point of view I always thought it was weird to see a 100percnt black n a Spanish aisian what have u gang but I know y they is...and it's a trip to see em n the real racists ones like r u kidding me...

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 20th, 2018, 2:27 am

@Tweety,

A lot of things that I say about West Bronx culture is super factz. Its just that not every hood outside of the westside bx functions like that. That's why Qdog, Shank, & Uptown, don't understand half the things I write but the homie FleeLoco, understands load & clear. :tiphat:

The westside bronx, is a different world.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 20th, 2018, 3:00 am

Smh