Depression

Money_Motivated
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Depression

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 3:11 am

A lot of people especially in the hood suffer from some type of depression because of their situations, poverty, family etc... But its never really acknowledge for some reason. Mostly because people would associate that with being crazy or mentally ill and it's something that's not talked about much. Very few rappers touch on the topic, I know biggie, Lil wayne and xxxtentacion had a couple songs mentioning it. My question is what are ya views on it, have Ya ever went thru a phase of depression or knew someone who did and how did ya or that person manage to get out.

AboutBillions
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » June 19th, 2018, 5:37 am

A couple of years ago I'd a laughed at this but... honestly, yeah it's a huge problem, it's a multifaceted and a complex problem that has a big part to do with the vicious cycle of violence and crime in the inner city. It's not just depression, there's all kinds of mental disorders that are relate and linked. I did a lot of time reading and thinking about this, why young men from my community make the decisions they make with such frequency and disproportion?

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 8:49 am

AboutBillions wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:37 am
A couple of years ago I'd a laughed at this but... honestly, yeah it's a huge problem, it's a multifaceted and a complex problem that has a big part to do with the vicious cycle of violence and crime in the inner city. It's not just depression, there's all kinds of mental disorders that are relate and linked. I did a lot of time reading and thinking about this, why young men from my community make the decisions they make with such frequency and disproportion?
Def does make you think, took a psychology class in school and its crazy how deep and big the problem is but its something no one really talks about. A lot of the crazy people in the hood that a lot of niggas laugh were normal at 1 point in their lifes but stress, depression etc... made it hard for them to move foward. Especially when someone is alone and don't really have anyone or any support, that shit will make anyone lose their sanity.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 11:47 am

Some of these heads I think suffer from depression..must of seen like 2-3 niggahs talk about suicide on here...niggahs be talking about they hate everything moving...sht crazy

From a outside point of view while I think mad heads be type depressed alot learn to make the best of life regardless & try to enjoy it (that's what life is about end of the day).money doesn't bring long term happiness

Takin All Fades
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 1:04 pm

....depression is just hopelessness...and its ur own fault since ur in control of everything u think....outside of that it can b an external spiritual issue......i been there so i know....ppl need to take responsibility for everything that happen in their lives thats how u fix shit

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 1:24 pm

....a year ago i was at this lil kick back and drank too much and i never drink crazy like that.......i left dudes crib after midnight and walked home two blocks away....midway i felt a black out but i remember leaving his spot and puttin my key in the door.....thru alcohol i got possessed and woke up depressed....that summer i wanted to body everybody even my whole fam if they made me mad in the least.......but my spirit strong so i peeped game and cleaned myself spiritually before i did anything reckless....few days after the cleaning i felt peaceful and happy like never before and i was back to my real self...........

....this other dude i cut off got possessed after a break up....shit hurt him so bad left him lost he became weak/open so any entity roamin can jump on him....now he depressed like hell and suddenly all his homies deserted him...he cant get a job wout gettin fired in a week....his mom suddenly hates him etc.....

....most ppl got it this way especially when its srs.....if shit aint affectin the person that much its most likely just their own perceptions of shit

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 1:27 pm

...every so called mental disorder is the same....just different strengths of spirits....aint no such thing as mental/psyche problems when nobody aint proved the existence of the mind / the voice in ur head.....its ur spirit.....everything begins spiritually > mental > physical

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Idk why depression isn't taken seriously with blacks and latinos. White people dont see that shit as a weakness it we do. I think it's cuz we come from cultures of machista and shit and we feel like men wasn't supposed to walk around feeling bad for ourselves. Like bitch the world don't stop just cuz you sad. People back home in the middle of a civil war but you sad.

But after I graduated high school, I was kinda lost and didn't know what I was supposed to be doing with life. I didn't give a fuck about school so I didn't wanna go to college. I was getting money so I didn't give a fuck about a job. All I did was chill with my lil click everyday. I'd wake up at like 12 or 1 in the afternoon, smoke, go to McDonald's and eat some food, go to one of my friend's cribs, sit on the couch and smoke or maybe sip some lean, get robbed cuz I was posted with a bunch of dope boys, so now I gotta go out and do something violent and coulda resulted in prison time. Then we sit back on the couch and smoke and pour up some lean, fall asleep, smoke again, call up some bitches who were garbage ax fuck and came around cuz we had drugs, they'd fuck or suck us all off for some handlebars. We'd get high with the girls, then before I know it, it's 4 or 5 am. I go to La Paisanita to eat some tacos, stumble into my mamas house and go to sleep then repeat. Did that shit for bout a year and a half.

Bout half a year into that lifestyle, I started feeling like shit everyday. Getting out the bed got harder and harder. I started hating women cuz the type of women I would be around were the worst type. It be a bitch who's with a guy that you know and you know that guy treats her right and you know she ain't getting anyone better than him, but she's in the house with you and your homeboys and she's sucking your dick. Or you in the house and you hear this bitch in the back room, getting a train ran on her. Then she goes back home to her man. I was gettin fuckin far from all the drugs and unhealthy food.

I wasn't suicidal but I didn't mind dyin. My thinking was like "if this all it is to life then I'm ready to go". And I ain't understand why I felt like shit. I was gettin money, I was fuckin a different toss every week, I had all my homeboys, I had a place to live and food. It ain't make no sense til I ran into a old homeboy from school. He was from the same gang but a different neighborhood so we ain't see each other regularly like that. It was almost his birthday, he was like "Pull up to ____ house for my birthday cuzz". Pulled up and it was a whole different vibe these niggas had compared to my friends back on the block.

I didn't even decide to stop chillin with my old friends, I still chill with em sometimes now, we just grew apart. They wanted to sit around and get high all day, meanwhile I'm chillin with these other dudes at 3 am and somebody gets the idea to go down to Galveston right quick and chill on the beach.

I was depressed cuz I was bored tbh and I was bringing nothing but negativity into my life. Sometimes all you need to do is make a lifestyle change. I know it can get a lot deeper than that at times but some people are just unsatisfied with life and don't know it.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:47 am
Some of these heads I think suffer from depression..must of seen like 2-3 niggahs talk about suicide on here...niggahs be talking about they hate everything moving...sht crazy

From a outside point of view while I think mad heads be type depressed alot learn to make the best of life regardless & try to enjoy it (that's what life is about end of the day).money doesn't bring long term happiness
I think I know who you talking about too. It's definitely a couple guys on here who got some mental issues, everything they say is some sad shit.

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:

Thats def true, a lot of people think money equals happiness when that's not the case. That guy from CNN who just killed was traveling the world, making good money and had a wife but he still felt sad and alone and ended up killing himself. Same can be said with robin williams who was also very successful and loved by millions of people but he still killed himself.

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 3:22 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:04 pm
....depression is just hopelessness...and its ur own fault since ur in control of everything u think....outside of that it can b an external spiritual issue......i been there so i know....ppl need to take responsibility for everything that happen in their lives thats how u fix shit
I used to think like that as well, but the more I studied psychology and see the news its more than that. Its really a mental illness. You can have everything but still feel empty and hopeless.

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 19th, 2018, 3:33 pm

My mans just came back from one of his boys funeral. Hung himself. Suicides 30 percent up since 1999. They say teens is doing less drugs and having sex but are more depressed and suicidal.

We live in a world slowly declining world. The white world we been living in has been eating itself. U got white muhfuckas going crazy and killing everything they can. Like i been said. Take notice when u see white people from all age groups and various tax brackets unhappy and suicidal. Cuz if they not happy in they own country we damn sure aint gon be.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:22 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
I used to think like that as well, but the more I studied psychology and see the news its more than that. Its really a mental illness. You can have everything but still feel empty and hopeless.
Basically @ mental illness

Speaking for myself it aint nothing I'm killing myself over...nor no matter life has gotten for me Im keeping myself sane imma make the best out of any situation no matter how grim or bright it is sht i never even thought "dam times is hard let me get high or drunk to numb reality of things"...some people are mentally stronger then others end of the day I have said in past the country instead of spending millions overseas for military activity need to put that into getting alotta people mind right alotta unstable mentally weak people/retarded people in country

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm

That's a pet peeve to me the older I've gotten. ..dudes & chicks complaining all the time about money...I stop people (of all ages) when they start rambling about how they ain't got no money & say "it is what it is..these the hands you dealt with..what are you tryna do to get out this situation..that's more important "...niggahs always crying about being miserable about being broke but not tryna make moves to get out them slumps..it's wasted time & energy even talking about it..either put up or shut up...if you gotta take pen-chances tryna get money I can't knock it I actually Respec a niggah getting jail time over some money sht then I can a niggah doing other sht outside of tryna get money..make an effort ,alotta heads don't be going hard enough to get dough

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 19th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm

That's a pet peeve to me the older I've gotten. ..dudes & chicks complaining all the time about money...I stop people (of all ages) when they start rambling about how they ain't got no money & say "it is what it is..these the hands you dealt with..what are you tryna do to get out this situation..that's more important "...niggahs always crying about being miserable about being broke but not tryna make moves to get out them slumps..it's wasted time & energy even talking about it..either put up or shut up...if you gotta take pen-chances tryna get money I can't knock it I actually Respec a niggah getting jail time over some money sht then I can a niggah doing other sht outside of tryna get money..make an effort ,alotta heads don't be going hard enough to get dough

Facts. Cant cry about bein broke when all u do is cry about it. Gotta put in work lol.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 3:47 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:33 pm
My mans just came back from one of his boys funeral. Hung himself. Suicides 30 percent up since 1999. They say teens is doing less drugs and having sex but are more depressed and suicidal.

We live in a world slowly declining world. The white world we been living in has been eating itself. U got white muhfuckas going crazy and killing everything they can. Like i been said. Take notice when u see white people from all age groups and various tax brackets unhappy and suicidal. Cuz if they not happy in they own country we damn sure aint gon be.
Shit make you wonder wtfgoing on though. You read the news and see these kids ain't interested in fucking when that's all that was on me and my friend's minds. They all depressed, they're killing themselves. They're shooting shut up. Its only happening in the US though or in other white countries that are like the US.

I real talk think there's something going on with white people right now, it's some part of their culture that went wrong. Or maybe it's cuz they take mental illness more serious than us and they get on this medication and it fucks their heads up

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 3:47 pm

Money_Motivated wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:
I used to think like that as well, but the more I studied psychology and see the news its more than that. Its really a mental illness
....not when u talk to spirits who completely changed ur life telling u the problem is spiritual :wink:
You can have everything but still feel empty and hopeless.
...think bout that statement....how can u have everything but still feel bad....cuz u not addressing the spiritual.....u got everything ur ego wants...and nothing ur soul wants

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 3:55 pm

1Million wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:37 pm
I was depressed cuz I was bored tbh and I was bringing nothing but negativity into my life. Sometimes all you need to do is make a lifestyle change. I know it can get a lot deeper than that at times but some people are just unsatisfied with life and don't know it.
...exactly....thats addressing the spiritual....u listened to ur conscience / spirit

....mental illness is just some bs they pump up the same as they do w chronic illnesses - to push harmful drugs and make bank off everybody...next thing u know u got a new illness and u get another drug thrown at u and u pass then everybody wanna run 5k.....guess who takes the money that they raise

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 4:05 pm

....most ppl r stuck in the matrix and wont make it...cuz most dont wanna get spiritual...they rather please their egos instead...thats why youll always c problems like these but its their soul i guess

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:

Thats def true, a lot of people think money equals happiness when that's not the case. That guy from CNN who just killed was traveling the world, making good money and had a wife but he still felt sad and alone and ended up killing himself. Same can be said with robin williams who was also very successful and loved by millions of people but he still killed himself.
...watchin celebs is pointless they all soulless devil worshippers....robin got made to kill himself

...if u wonderin how i know just peep my last response to u :wink:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 4:27 pm

1Million wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:47 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:33 pm

Shit make you wonder wtfgoing on though. You read the news and see these kids ain't interested in fucking when that's all that was on me and my friend's minds. They all depressed, they're killing themselves. They're shooting shut up. Its only happening in the US though or in other white countries that are like the US.

I real talk think there's something going on with white people right now, it's some part of their culture that went wrong. Or maybe it's cuz they take mental illness more serious than us and they get on this medication and it fucks their heads up

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/ ... depression

Our hidden Neandertal DNA may increase risk of allergies, depression

Your inner Neandertal. Many people today carry Neandertal genes—a remnant of Pleistocene trysts with modern human ancestors—that can affect health. © JOE MCNALLY (NO USE WITHOUT PERMISSION)
Our hidden Neandertal DNA may increase risk of allergies, depression
By Ann GibbonsFeb. 11, 2016 , 2:00 PM

Depressed? Your inner Neandertal may be to blame. Modern humans met and mated with these archaic people in Europe or Asia about 50,000 years ago, and researchers have long suspected that genes picked up in these trysts might be shaping health and well-being today. Now, a study in the current issue of Science details their impact. It uses a powerful new method for scanning the electronic health records of 28,000 Americans to show that some Neandertal gene variants today can raise the risk of depression, skin lesions, blood clots, and other disorders.

Neandertal genes aren’t all bad. “These variants sometimes protect against a disease, sometimes make people more susceptible to disease,” says paleogeneticist Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany. Two other new studies identified three archaic genes that boost immune response. And most archaic genes that persist in humans were likely beneficial in prehistoric times. But some now cause disease because modern lifestyles and environments are so different.

Living people carry only trace amounts of Neandertal DNA, which makes its impact on health more striking. “The Neandertal genetic contribution to present-day people seems to have larger physiological effects than I would have naïvely thought,” says Pääbo, who helped launch this avenue of research by sequencing the first ancient genomes but was not involved in these studies. On average, Europeans and Asians have inherited about 1.5% of their genomes from Neandertals. Island Melanesians carry an additional 2% to 3% of DNA inherited from another extinct group, the Denisovans. Most Africans lack this archaic DNA because the interbreeding happened after modern humans left Africa.

ADAPTED FROM DEBORAH BREWINGTON/VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
By comparing the genomes of a few Neandertals and one Denisovan with people in the 1000 Genomes database, computational biologists have recently uncovered about 12,000 Neandertal gene versions, or haplotypes, in living Europeans and Asians. Researchers had clues to the function of a handful of these haplotypes—some were thought to be involved in the immune system, or the development of skin or hair, for example. But nailing down their precise function has required costly gene expression studies in tissue or animal models.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 4:36 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
Money_Motivated wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:
I used to think like that as well, but the more I studied psychology and see the news its more than that. Its really a mental illness
....not when u talk to spirits who completely changed ur life telling u the problem is spiritual :wink:
...think bout that statement....how can u have everything but still feel bad....cuz u not addressing the spiritual.....u got everything ur ego wants...and nothing ur soul wants
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ITS CRAZY HEARING YOU TALK NOW FROM HOW YOU WAS TALKING YEARS AGO.. WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND I WAS BREAKING DOWN HOW THIS IS SPIRITUAL. MY BOY CAME A LONG WAY...THE THINGS WE TALKING ABOUT IS OVER THESE NIGGAS HEADS. THEY SPIRITUAL EYE IS NOT OPEN, SO THEY THINKING ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS, BUT LIKE I WAS SAYING BACK THEN, A MENTAL ILLNESS DONT MAKE A LIL THING OLD WHITE LADY ACT LIKE THE CHICK FROM EXORCIST, AND SCREAM OUT ALL TYPES OF EVIL SHIT AND HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE. OLD LADY HISSING LIKE A SNAKE, MOVING HER TONGUE LIKE A SNAKE, BITING, SPITTING, TRYING TO CLAW HER NAILS INTO UR SKIN, GROWLING LIKE A DOG.. ALL FACTS!!!!!!

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 5:01 pm

check em dropping dem gems :2cents: ima still challenge him , chili , handsome hustler n some more to a weight lifting and gym contest :wtf: :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 5:04 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:55 pm
1Million wrote:
...exactly....thats addressing the spiritual....u listened to ur conscience / spirit

....mental illness is just some bs they pump up the same as they do w chronic illnesses - to push harmful drugs and make bank off everybody...next thing u know u got a new illness and u get another drug thrown at u and u pass then everybody wanna run 5k.....guess who takes the money that they raise
Idk bout all that but I do think people are too quick to assume it's a problem in their brains and they need to fix it with medication. Nah maybe your life is just trash and you don't realize it cuz you got everything you were "supposed" to have but don't got shit you actually want.

At least that's what it was for me and a few other people I talked to who knew exactly what I was getting at

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 19th, 2018, 5:10 pm

1Million wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:04 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
1Million wrote:

Idk bout all that but I do think people are too quick to assume it's a problem in their brains and they need to fix it with medication. Nah maybe your life is just trash and you don't realize it cuz you got everything you were "supposed" to have but don't got shit you actually want.

At least that's what it was for me and a few other people I talked to who knew exactly what I was getting at
Thats what it is for a majority of people. Some never pull theyselves out they slump and fall deeper to the point of no return. At that point niggas brains literally dont work right.

Depression is weird to me tho. Growin up wit a west indian parent u gettin ya ass beat talkin bout u depressed. Mind u u talkin to people who came from poor countries who aint have half the amenities u have in america.

I think american society is toxic. Dont matter if u doin good or bad if u aint happy u gon feel that void. My mans who put me on to what im doin now who doin every thing u should has a young nigga told me he aint happy. He a immigrant and talks but how lax life was back home. Ma dukes say the same shit. I think alot of people are just miserable and it eventually consumes them.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 5:25 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:10 pm
1Million wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:
1Million wrote:

Thats what it is for a majority of people. Some never pull theyselves out they slump and fall deeper to the point of no return. At that point niggas brains literally dont work right.

Depression is weird to me tho. Growin up wit a west indian parent u gettin ya ass beat talkin bout u depressed. Mind u u talkin to people who came from poor countries who aint have half the amenities u have in america.

I think american society is toxic. Dont matter if u doin good or bad if u aint happy u gon feel that void. My mans who put me on to what im doin now who doin every thing u should has a young nigga told me he aint happy. He a immigrant and talks but how lax life was back home. Ma dukes say the same shit. I think alot of people are just miserable and it eventually consumes them.
Yeah real mf talk I think a lot of immigrants get that feeling, especially from Latin America and the islands cuz we coming from cultures that don't take life as seriously. Back in 2016, I had to go to Mexico for a while cuz shit got a lil weird up here. I stayed with a homeboys aunt down in a lil village. They were living with almost nothing, they didn't even have internet, you had to go to some lil spot to use a computer. It was the coolest few months of my life bro. Got to be away from all the shit going on here. Life is slower, you're not getting all this information 24/7, you're not sitting around comparing yourself to people, tryna be like some rich mfs you see on Instagram. Like I wasn't trippin over buying some expensive ass clothes in Mexico. I saw a woman selling some huaraches on the corner with Gucci print, I wore them hoes and was satisfied with it. The only thing that matters to you is what you can see. If you can't read about it in a newspaper or it ain't happening in front of your house, it might as well not be happening.

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 5:32 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 4:36 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
Money_Motivated wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ITS CRAZY HEARING YOU TALK NOW FROM HOW YOU WAS TALKING YEARS AGO.. WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND I WAS BREAKING DOWN HOW THIS IS SPIRITUAL. MY BOY CAME A LONG WAY...THE THINGS WE TALKING ABOUT IS OVER THESE NIGGAS HEADS. THEY SPIRITUAL EYE IS NOT OPEN, SO THEY THINKING ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS, BUT LIKE I WAS SAYING BACK THEN, A MENTAL ILLNESS DONT MAKE A LIL THING OLD WHITE LADY ACT LIKE THE CHICK FROM EXORCIST, AND SCREAM OUT ALL TYPES OF EVIL SHIT AND HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE. OLD LADY HISSING LIKE A SNAKE, MOVING HER TONGUE LIKE A SNAKE, BITING, SPITTING, TRYING TO CLAW HER NAILS INTO UR SKIN, GROWLING LIKE A DOG.. ALL FACTS!!!!!!
....yea shit changed big time....angels live inside me now they helped me so i gotta help ppl also.....these niggas will c the facts one day....most of em anyways.....one thing they stumble upon is gonna lead to another.....i hope lol

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 5:38 pm

1Million wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:
1Million wrote:

....im w u on that fasho...just that everything "u" want is ur soul speakin.....long as u know fasho its only u and ur soul thats there :wink:

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 5:43 pm

[email protected] lmao come on widdit then my nigga even tho ik u not ready for mine

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Depression to me always been strange...I look at it as a weakness if somebody off themselves. There is no way I could ever hurt myself...I couldn’t even hit myself too hard if I tried let alone kill myself. That shit is never a option and don’t matter how fucked up your situation is there’s always someone worst off than u who isn’t trying to check out...i be seeing in the news lil kids killin themselves because of bullying...bullying has always happened the solution was beating down whoever bothered u.

Society is so soft and feminine now that it’s a shame...picture kids back in the day telling their parents they wanna kill themselves because of bullying...ya moms would beat u n send u outside to go fight...life is rough u can’t baby someone u have to prepare a kid to be strong mentally and physically and to overcome bad times.

I grew up going thru all types of foul shit ..same with people around me my age and older if kids now went thru what people went thru back in the day they would all off themselves.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » June 19th, 2018, 6:04 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Depression to me always been strange...I look at it as a weakness if somebody off themselves. There is no way I could ever hurt myself...I couldn’t even hit myself too hard if I tried let alone kill myself. That shit is never a option and don’t matter how fucked up your situation is there’s always someone worst off than u who isn’t trying to check out...i be seeing in the news lil kids killin themselves because of bullying...bullying has always happened the solution was beating down whoever bothered u.

Society is so soft and feminine now that it’s a shame...picture kids back in the day telling their parents they wanna kill themselves because of bullying...ya moms would beat u n send u outside to go fight...life is rough u can’t baby someone u have to prepare a kid to be strong mentally and physically and to overcome bad times.

I grew up going thru all types of foul shit ..same with people around me my age and older if kids now went thru what people went thru back in the day they would all off themselves.
:lol: I remember back in the 3rd grade, I told my mom some kid was fuckin with me at school, pushing me around and talking shit cuz I was from Mexico. She sent me to school the next day and told me next time she talks to me I better be suspended.

I'ma do my daughter the same way. Ain't raising no pussies in my house.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 19th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:

:2cents: :ehh: pretty much. bein broke is a mufucka doe, self preservation.

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2018, 6:21 pm

1million...Exactly...most strong minded people gonna raise strong minded kids.

Suicide/not standing up to bullying is for weak people.

More people need that mentality nowadays

Q...yup money brings temporary happiness...That’s why u see people who have it all still be unhappy.

Money is important but it’s not true happiness.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 19th, 2018, 6:40 pm

Honest to god bullies is suppose to be apart of growing up. That's how u learned to deal with different people has u got older lol.

Also I feel like among a lot of people its cool to be sad or have issues. Society or at least Hollywood and the music world sensationalize depression and mental illness and put the "victims" on a pedestal.

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 19th, 2018, 7:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Honest to god bullies is suppose to be apart of growing up. That's how u learned to deal with different people has u got older lol.

Also I feel like among a lot of people its cool to be sad or have issues. Society or at least Hollywood and the music world sensationalize depression and mental illness and put the "victims" on a pedestal.
...especially w social media now...everybody w the memes and shit attention seekin like crazy

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm

I know a lot of ya religious on here and I respect that but to look at it like its just something spiritual is def something I can't do. Ya should read this guys experience on death in reddit.

A Reddit user by the name of r00tdude gave his account of what he claims it is like to be dead, TWICE, and for anyone waiting for a heavenly paradise, he says, will be terrifyingly disappointed.

His first ‘death’ came as a result of a motorcycle accident where he died for two minutes because his “body shut down from the pain and physical damages on my body. No pulse, no breathing and no consciousness”, he wrote on Reddit.

His second, he said was because “I was in agonising pain after surgery so I received loads of pain killers. The pain, coupled with an immense amount of pain killers, caused my pulse to drop to around 10bpm and my respiratory system shut down.” On the experience of being dead, he chillingly wrote: “It was just black emptiness. No thoughts, no consciousness, nothing.

"Both times I was just ‘not there’. It was just all black. I would describe it as when you take a nap. A short nap with no dream, you wake up and it feels like you've been sleeping a long time, when in reality it's only been about 15 minutes."

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 10:15 pm

If ya wanna read the rest here's the link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... n-dead/amp

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 20th, 2018, 9:44 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm
I know a lot of ya religious on here and I respect that but to look at it like its just something spiritual is def something I can't do. Ya should read this guys experience on death in reddit.

A Reddit user by the name of r00tdude gave his account of what he claims it is like to be dead, TWICE, and for anyone waiting for a heavenly paradise, he says, will be terrifyingly disappointed.

His first ‘death’ came as a result of a motorcycle accident where he died for two minutes because his “body shut down from the pain and physical damages on my body. No pulse, no breathing and no consciousness”, he wrote on Reddit.

His second, he said was because “I was in agonising pain after surgery so I received loads of pain killers. The pain, coupled with an immense amount of pain killers, caused my pulse to drop to around 10bpm and my respiratory system shut down.” On the experience of being dead, he chillingly wrote: “It was just black emptiness. No thoughts, no consciousness, nothing.

"Both times I was just ‘not there’. It was just all black. I would describe it as when you take a nap. A short nap with no dream, you wake up and it feels like you've been sleeping a long time, when in reality it's only been about 15 minutes."

:lol: so are u changing the subject now? now ur going to another place. this is 1 guy experience when there is hundreds of other people speaking on their near death experiences where they see relatives that passed on.. i work in a hospital and i hear these same type of stories, well mainly the people who about to die or feel as if they are going to die and they see relatives or spirits before they go, and if u work in the hospital everyone knows when ur dealing with patients you have to take that very serious.. so if you have a patient and they tell you, they see a dead relative or feeling as if they arent going to last much longer that is a trigger and most likely they are right..

but back to the spiritual thing.. most of these niggas here aint spiritual or religious.. its wierd cuz i figured the black folks and the hispanic folks would be due to our ancient culture. we was always spiritual people. just look at the history of our people. we was never atheist. that melanin places us more in tune with our spiritual side, that 3rd eye.. the thing is this is facts that the europeans arent as spiritual as we are, and they try to find logic and use science to try to find an answer for it, but science cant explain that spiritual side.. so people think a person is suffering from a mental illness which i dont even know what the hell that even means and doctors will try to prescribe a drug with many side effects to temporarily treat the problem but the problem will always be there because the person is being spiritual attacked. and its crazy cuz our ancient cultures knew about these things, and u can see them battling spirits or interacting with spirits..ALL FACTS!!

but niggas dont hear me doe :yeahaight: