townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: Rapper XXXTentacion shot, critically wounded

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:14 pm
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: somebody post that lame ass shit clout chasing king wack100 just posted :facepalm:
what he post?
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 10:24 pm

I never fucked with bruh or his music only thing I know bout him is the rap beef he had with some cali nigga

True Words
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by True Words » June 18th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Akademiks a damn fed. Nigga really drew a map and circled mad shit. But damn this don't look good for them dudes.

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Niggas goin at florida sayin they killed xxxtentacion but haven't touched Zimmerman :lol: :lol:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 10:49 pm

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Nigga wack100 really live up to his name lol. Some things just dont gotta be said.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2018, 11:15 pm

WACK WAS INDIRECTLY TALKING TO NIGGAS LIKE69..

BUT DAMN THAT LIL DARK SKIN AFRICAN OR HAITIAN LOOKING NIGGA IS LOOKING GUILTY.. HATING ASS NIGGAS FOLLOWED HIM FROM A MOTORCYCLE SHOP AND JUST GUNNED HIM DOWN.. I FEEL BAD CUZ THE NIGGA IS ONLY 20, THATS A FUCKIN KID.. I COULDNT NAME 1 SONG FROM HIM TO SAVE MY LIFE, BUT U CAN TELL THEM EVIL SPIRITS WAS ON HIM

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 11:21 pm

I mean I kant say what wack sayin is wrong tho but some niggas need to learn there's a time and place for everything he could of waited to say that plus its best to wait to see if it was even 1 of his enemies killed him I only know he was rap beefin with that unknown rapper that knocked him and remember readin the thread where he said drake put a hit on him but if it was on some street shit then yea I kan see what wack sayin but still a time n place for everything

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 11:26 pm

Whats understood dont gotta be explained. Further more he not wrong but he beating a dead horse to get attention and send highkey subs to 69(who should take notice).

Niggas love this ig shit. Gotta smarten up and leave that shit alone. Not speakin on Xxx but them other guys and niggas like wack. Shit gettin played out.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2018, 11:30 pm

DARK AFRICAN KID FUCKED UP. POLICE DONT EVEN HAVE TO DO INVESTIGATIONS. THESE LIL DUMB NIGGAS WILL JUST POST ALL THEY CLUES ONLINE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.. NIGGAS HAVE TO BE THE DUMBEST CRIMINALS.. NIGGAS BETTER SURROUND THEMSELVES AROUND NON BLACKS CUZ WE HAVE TO DO BETTER :lol: THEM CURSES IS SO REAL!!! :chinamike:

South Florida rapper Soldier Kidd was embroiled in controversy surrounding XXXTentacion's death on Monday after eagle eye social media users started looking at his Instagram posts.

The Broward County Sheriff's Department revealed that the two male suspects in the shooting were wearing hoodies and one was wearing a red mask. Earlier on Monday, Soldier Kidd posted a photo of him posing on the back of a convertible with a red mask on the driver's seat. Hours before the shooting, Soldier Kidd also posted a photo of him eating food from Hook Fish and Chicken, which is a six-minute drive from where XXXTentacion was shot. These details are what got the attention of fans looking for answers as to who could be involved in the incident.

After the rumors started flying online, Soldier Kidd took to Instagram to clear his name. Check out what he had to say above.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 11:32 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Whats understood dont gotta be explained. Further more he not wrong but he beating a dead horse to get attention and send highkey subs to 69(who should take notice).

Niggas love this ig shit. Gotta smarten up and leave that shit alone. Not speakin on Xxx but them other guys and niggas like wack. Shit gettin played out.
even tho 69 moves been the reason all of us been going at each other this week.. WACK100 IS 1000% Lame for this shit u right :facepalm: he really lives up to his name wack :lol: like damn my nigga , he knowed he could have picked a better time but he's the clout chasing king :facepalm: but I bet if the game gets shot at , wack post will kall niggas haters n said "the game was a man and putting on for the city" n shit :ohlawd:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 11:40 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:24 pm
I never fucked with bruh or his music only thing I know bout him is the rap beef he had with some cali nigga

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 12:02 am

don't know how true this is but if it is lol

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 19th, 2018, 1:05 am

6ix 9ine went to far dissing dead niggas.......now he scared on the gram talking about he wants to quit trollin

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 1:08 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:05 am
6ix 9ine went to far dissing dead niggas.......now he scared on the gram talking about he wants to quit trollin
yea way to late for that nigga spooked kuz he prob thought rich niggas was untouchable but if somebody wanna get u bad enough they will

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 1:28 am

FACTS!!

FUCK PROTESTING

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES!!!! :phew: :phew:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 1:34 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:12 pm
DAMN LEFT THAT NIGGA SLUMPED IN THE BMW WITH THE DOORS UP..FUCKED UP HOW THEY JUST GAVE US A UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIEW.. NIGGAS AINT SHIT MAN, WHY THEY DO THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE THAT BUT ZIMMERNMAN IS CRUISING THE STREETS OF FLORIDA EATTING FISH AND CHIPS

THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow:
Sadly florida gon have to take this L, george zimmerman out here getting into bar fights and getting shot at by rednecks yet niggas kill X :smh: its cool I'm going to cali soon anyway

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 1:38 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:34 am
The Chosen One wrote:
DAMN LEFT THAT NIGGA SLUMPED IN THE BMW WITH THE DOORS UP..FUCKED UP HOW THEY JUST GAVE US A UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIEW.. NIGGAS AINT SHIT MAN, WHY THEY DO THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE THAT BUT ZIMMERNMAN IS CRUISING THE STREETS OF FLORIDA EATTING FISH AND CHIPS

Sadly florida gon have to take this L, george zimmerman out here getting into bar fights and getting shot at by rednecks yet niggas kill X :smh: its cool I'm going to cali soon anyway
:rejoice: :rejoice: WELCOME HOME

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 19th, 2018, 2:15 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Why go to cali? its a gang of zimmermans out there, they called them the surenos 13 :lol:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 2:25 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:15 am
Money_Motivated wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Why go to cali? its a gang of zimmermans out there, they called them the surenos 13 :lol:
:lmao: :rip:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 19th, 2018, 2:29 am

I always been laid back guy, I feel like NY is not for me, cali got the weather and health careers pay well. Chicago got good paying jobs as well, but ya winters is worse than New York. Florida is just weird, the people are weird af, they slow af to and the jobs don't pay that much.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 2:57 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
Money_Motivated wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW THAT WAS FUNNY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 3:09 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:29 am
I always been laid back guy, I feel like NY is not for me, cali got the weather and health careers pay well. Chicago got good paying jobs as well, but ya winters is worse than New York. Florida is just weird, the people are weird af, they slow af to and the jobs don't pay that much.
:respek: :respek: :respek: NIGGA GONNA COME OUT HERE EATTING RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH SOME SPANISH BROADS IN LAGUNA BEACH

NAH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME. THESE MEXICAN NURSES FROM MY JOB INVITED ME TO GO WITH THEM, BUT I WAS SLEEP. I WOULD HAVE BEEN EATTING CHEESECAKE AND EATTING SPANISH ASS :lol: :phew:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 3:35 am

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 19th, 2018, 3:43 am

If that other rapper really did kill that X dude then we'll know real soon thanks to the internet investigators snitching. Bet the boys reading comments taking screen shots so they can get a warrant to check his GPS on his phone. Alot of these dumb kids that want to be shooters so bad still out here posting incriminating shit and doing premeditated shit with out pulling that battery out the phone or leaving it at their alibi location.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 6:10 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 3:43 am
If that other rapper really did kill that X dude then we'll know real soon thanks to the internet investigators snitching. Bet the boys reading comments taking screen shots so they can get a warrant to check his GPS on his phone. Alot of these dumb kids that want to be shooters so bad still out here posting incriminating shit and doing premeditated shit with out pulling that battery out the phone or leaving it at their alibi location.

THEY SAID THE AFRICAN LOOKING NIGGA WAS POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM AT SOME FOOD SPOT THAT WAS 6MINS AWAY FROM THE CRIME SCENE. I WOULD SAY THE STREETS WILL RIDE ON HIM BUT NAHH, MAYBE SOME CRAZY WHITE BOY FANS WILL

BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2018, 6:29 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:08 am
Neutron Nation wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:05 am
yea way to late for that nigga spooked kuz he prob thought rich niggas was untouchable but if somebody wanna get u bad enough they will
That’s how u know he was never about that life...u Can’t diss dead people ,entire city, be associated with someone gettin shot at etc and think shit gonna be sweet... wannabe thug see some real shit happen to someone he care about now his life different...that’s probaly the first person he know to get bodied. Now he wanna apologize and act like a bitch.

Yup he probaly figured since he somewhat famous it can’t happen to him not realizing it’s easier to get him than a regular person...rappers have schedules...easy to track them down.

The people he violated more than likely don’t give a fuck about him coppin out now...I wouldn’t if I was them...people need to learn about repercussions for the shit they do...which sets an example.

It was all bullshit til he dissed dead people n his got brought up in the shit that happen in manhattan...joking about someone gettin shot at like it was funny.

He young and dumb with nobody around him that really cares about his stupid ass they just care about the money he making for them at the moment.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 19th, 2018, 6:42 am

damn they still aint freed that woman marissa alexander :wtf: :wtf2: :facepalm: she really fina do 20 years over a warning shot

JerseyCity201
boss

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 19th, 2018, 6:58 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 6:10 am
JerseyCity201 wrote:

THEY SAID THE AFRICAN LOOKING NIGGA WAS POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM AT SOME FOOD SPOT THAT WAS 6MINS AWAY FROM THE CRIME SCENE. I WOULD SAY THE STREETS WILL RIDE ON HIM BUT NAHH, MAYBE SOME CRAZY WHITE BOY FANS WILL
Yea seen all the snitching going on online, AKademiks out here drawing maps and everything.

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 19th, 2018, 7:16 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 6:58 am
The Chosen One wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 6:10 am
JerseyCity201 wrote:

Yea seen all the snitching going on online, AKademiks out here drawing maps and everything.
Smh :lol:

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 19th, 2018, 7:33 am

BkBarclays wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 6:29 am
joking about someone gettin shot at like it was funny.
You guys do that on here too though, so what does that tell you about our culture? I've seen you say that you "hope" somebody gets whacked, can't remember if it was 69 or someone else. So this either means we are desensitized to violence to the point of non-caring because we are numb to it, or it means we think life is a giant rap song/video and we glorify violence and subsequent repercussions...

Personally yall know how I feel about 90% of the posters that have ever posted here, I been vocal about it for 7 years. So my take is dudes think life in general is a game and this beef where dudes threaten each other lives is entertainment. I feel a certain way about that, which is why I choose not to partake in certain conversations...

This is the culture we live in and the majority of us treat this shit like a zoo...

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2018, 7:54 am

U kinda missed the point. Lol but to speak on people on here joking about that stuff it’s all jokes how I see it ...niggas argue just to argue lol

Yea a lot of people are desensitized and to some people they can’t relate to street situations so it’s unreal and less serious to them due to the fact it’s unrealistic...like when people get shot at and run them I see comments making fun of someone running like they suppose to stand there...u know people that never been in shit so they believe in the shit they see in movies. That’s how the colorful nigga is...ain’t been in serious shit probaly no dead homies so it’s easy to laugh and joke about the stuff u can’t relate to ...but other people it’s serious.

Yea I feel u...some people on here are desensitized if they been into the streets and some just not from that life so it’s just infatuation and meaningless jokes.

To me if u in a gang or into the streets heavy I look at it like a life and death game...niggas gonna die and go to jail that’s the rules ...death don’t surprise me or jail...charge it to the game

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2018, 2:16 pm

I tell u one thing, that soldier kidd nigga bout to blow up cuz of this

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
Money_Motivated wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lmao: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 5:16 pm

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 5:24 pm

WHAT 40 GLOCC SAID IS 1000% FACTS

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 5:57 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:24 pm

WHAT 40 GLOCC SAID IS 1000% FACTS
bruh do talk to much and put to much info out he know facebook is full of niggas tryna solve the case he put hisself in the shit like a dummy these niggas talk way 2 much if they get sit in that integration room they go fold fa sho kuz they kant stop talkin

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 19th, 2018, 6:46 pm

I POST THESE VIDEOS, CUZ LATER WHEN I HAVE TIME I MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT. SO ITS JUST EASIER FOR ME TO JUST LOG ON HERE AND JUST WATCH THEM

Gillie Da Kid Speaks On XXXTentacion "Now PPL Like 6ix9ine Dont Wanna Be Tough No More"

Alley Boy Speaks On XXXTentacion & Jimmy Wopo. "Yall Gotta Be Careful, Stay Out Certain Places"

Mike Epps Speaks On XXXTentacion; Upset That Kids K!LL For No Reason. "U Worship The Devil"

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2018, 7:16 pm

I wonder if alley boy taking his own advice

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 19th, 2018, 9:55 pm

soldier kidd and his homie:
1. threatened their followers
2. deleted their tweets
3. is acting all obvious

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 7:16 pm
I wonder if alley boy taking his own advice
:lol: :lol:

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 20th, 2018, 12:05 am

All these niggas fake. Back to trolling and getting beat up by next week.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 28th, 2018, 10:43 am

the us marshalls and feds are involved now

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 29th, 2018, 12:36 am

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 11th, 2018, 2:06 pm