-moving into new neighborhoods

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-moving into new neighborhoods

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2018, 2:26 pm

How do niggahs on here personally get down when they move into new spots?you got some niggahs who move into new spots & try to get acquainted with people in new spots & then you got niggahs who don't fuk with people at all..the new spots is just a spot to eat sleep & sht at...me when I was younger & move into new spots I would get acquainted with niggahs who already been living there & find out the politics of whats-what & get introduced to the people..but as I got older I might talk to a dude or so but keep it moving...I knew heads who would move to new spots & don't fuk with hardly nobody ..when it came time to chill outside niggahs would go back to the hood they used to live in or a hood they used to chill in before they moved to new spot & keep it moving like that..when you move around alot & you get acquainted with people from different spots it comes in handy as far as meeting & chilling in different spots rather then the same old spot all the time

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 18th, 2018, 2:56 pm

I move based on the feeling I get being in that area, every hood for the most part have a certain nature, some bout gettin money, some robbin and all types of fuckery. hoods that get money don't have random violence where like the average person face being victimized so I'm more social in those kinds of hoods, but then u got them 1s where you have to watch niggas, them the hoods I don't come out much for.

See i smoke weed and don't save niggas numbers. I hit the block (whatever block that may be) and just cop from who got it so actually knowing the hood is inevitable but some places im more reserve where I'd get my weed and head back in da house vs. some places I'm more social where i mite post up at a park or somethin and get lifted checkin the scenery. I don't strike up conversations with people it's usually the other way around, I somehow always run into a nigga that want to tell me his life story like im posed to give a fuck :lol:

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 18th, 2018, 3:38 pm

While I was moving around a lot I mind my business...examined everything..walked around to know the area better... maybe talk to someone here be there ...look for females but besides that I was back in my regular old hoods...I never wanted to be apart of the new hoods way of doing things so I always was walking around ready to hurt something

.X.
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by .X. » June 18th, 2018, 5:59 pm

As long as I'm not bothered there's no problem. I don't feel any type of way moving to a new area unless it's one I know I have issues in. I won't even move there though.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2018, 6:33 pm

.X. wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:59 pm
As long as I'm not bothered there's no problem. I don't feel any type of way moving to a new area unless it's one I know I have issues in. I won't even move there though.
Nah I'm not so much talking about problems
..I'm saying you move let's say from flatbush to east new York ku new to the block would you try to get to know ya new neighbors or just be on some sgo about ya business & not associate with nobody in the neighborhood (like the example I gave earlier some niggahs might not fuck with they new neighbors & just stick to during with they old neighborhood only...like you move to eny ..when you get off work ,or your off days instead of associating with new neighbors in eny you go back to ya old block in flatbush & stick with them)

Tha7thLetta
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » June 18th, 2018, 7:44 pm

When i was younger & i moved around in ny from crown heights, yonkers & bushwick i would go out & associate myaelf meeting new ppl gettin into shit but when i became an adult & moved o.t. i dont engage with ppl like dat in da places i moved usually would meet 1 or 2 ppl dat live in da area & da rest of my associates i would meet at different places i worked. As i got older & on sum fam shit i just work & take care of dat etc

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 18th, 2018, 8:51 pm

I'm on the go too much to get to know neighbors. But I learn my way around by moving around, going to parks, museums, or just cruising the area. I always been a loner, I dont need to meet up with people to find a good time...

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Affiliation: 13/3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » June 18th, 2018, 10:44 pm

If you black you gotta stay in black neighborhoods.....im telling you.....its hard to be a white persons neighbor, even in an apartment complex.

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » June 18th, 2018, 10:45 pm

not even in a racist way, just hard to click with em and shit. damn sure cant smoke a blunt with them. that shit makes a good neighbor fr

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2018, 10:50 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:44 pm
If you black you gotta stay in black neighborhoods.....im telling you.....its hard to be a white persons neighbor, even in an apartment complex.
Its funny you say that I had this particular Convo with a foreign niggah from Nepal last year & dude was trying this harddst to fit in his neighborhood (the area was lovely..had a big ass lake with boats up the block) niggah was telling me about how great his neighbor's was to him etc...so when I finally did see his neighbor's they ain't show this niggah no love ignored him..I felt the tension ...when he noticed I been he was fronting he switched up the tone & started talking this we minorities in the world talk & how he stay clear of his neighbor's...niggah was volunteering lies to me when I ain't even ask...if that's a non black dude getting that treatment I can only imagine how it is being black in them type of environments.

On the flip side living amongst ya own people they will treat you like sht also(faster then non blacks to keep it a stack)...end of the day my best advice I can give somebody is fuk tryna fit in & be accepted..just be you because 1 way or the other niggahs of any race(including your own) gonna knock you

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Pork and money

Unread post by 1️⃣ » June 18th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Nah I dont fuck with locals in any new place I move to, Unless I happen to know you before that. I keep to myself.
I might open the door for you, that's about it.

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » June 18th, 2018, 11:18 pm

People be living in screens, especially white people and the younger generation, if ol William next door watches black people act a fool on maury all day and play criminal on FOX news at night - he'll smile at my face and wave but we aint ever gone connect. If stacey to my right fine as fuck I better spit game out the gate cause she gon fuck a nigga on tinder that night fool, if thomas across the street needs his lawn mowed you think he's gonna ask a neighbor for a hand or a reference? FUck no he got an app for that probably. Remember when killing time used to be a phrase? When the fuck you last heard somebody talk about "killing time", there is no boredom anymore (we can just look at our phones), folks gon say theres a mental health crisis going on in america - no - mfs have anxiety cause mfs don't know how to be social anymore. Back in the day "to kill time" we'd holler at our neighbors, play some dominos, smoke a blunt, shoot some shit but folks don't take the time to say hi to each other, learn about one another, ask what a motherfucker does these days - why exert the energy when its so much easier to look at a screen and escape reality? And lets keep it g, aint nothing human about social media..... black or not its hard to make good neighbors these days, fr its june and I've only been invited to two barbecues shit aint right. If you move somewhere new, your better off not expecting "great neighbors", people are mad empty these days, gotta do good by yourself.

Maybe im too old school :lol: :lol: i cant be anti-social but thats the trend :shrug:

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 19th, 2018, 12:32 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:44 pm
If you black you gotta stay in black neighborhoods....im telling you.....its hard to be a white persons neighbor, even in an apartment complex.
I agree with the bolded whole heartedly.

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 19th, 2018, 1:52 am

I been in plenty of ratchetass hoods in P.R. like moca, san dulce, san antonio, monte hatillo, the hood in the A.C. (NJ), and newark NJ,lived and still live in morris heights which in itself is surrounded by bad hoods not including itself.

I'm not giving out free game, so I wont say how I, or the people I know deal with going to others hoods without checking-in and surviving.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol