Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Re: Fuck a 9trey gang these the real hittaz behind 69

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:45 pm
HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:22 pm
It ain't a secret bro, everybody know the Memphis Chicago connect.
Word ...project Pat said Memphis niggahs call it baby chicago :lol:

Ohno don't leave out he also the same dude that said to uptownboy the other day Memphis is a no fly zone for ny rappers & felt the need to bring up some homo being attacked out there

Funny guys on here
See I ain't pay attention to that post.prolly was said in a 69 thread where he caught feelings bout this Chicago situation

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:56 pm

FACTS!! ALL THESE NY NIGGAS MOVE AS ONE..
Lol..you mean like how you tryna move with l.a as one (even though you say your kitty litter box & l.a got static....could of fooled us how you always in l.a debates )

& True story 69 done posted more pictures/videos/screenshots of Chicago within a 24 hr span then jayrock has done in like 8+ years worth of trolling this board...that's serious

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:57 am
Remember when niggas was saying Mexicans was gonna come to ny and turn it up... hyping that shit up... start victimizing ny blacks... etc.

Turns out a NY Mexican controlled by blacks went and flipped it on all them niggas idols lmao... victimized these gang bang cities like nothin.

They maaaaaad

LOL OH THEM MEXICANS ARE COMING I ASSURE U ON THAT SHIT :phew: TACO TRUCKS AND MARIACHI MUSIC PLAYING IN BRONX HOODS..SURENOS GONNA GET STRONGER OUT THERE.. AND 69 MOTHER IS MEXICAN AND FATHER IS PUERTO RICAN SO HE IS A RICAN, A WHITE SPANISH RICAN.. 69 GOT PUT ON THE HOOD LIKE 2 YEARS AGO LIKE U UPTOWN..YALL HAD YALL RAT TAILS SNIPPED OFF AND GOT A FEW TATS NOW YALL GANGMEMBERS :killself:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Well that's the other thing if niggas wasn't tryna herb niggas

Wouldn't be all this

When shit like this happens you see niggas bias come up

The bias was crazy w 69 ass ny city, Cali , chi its burns and south niggas was all hypocritical w this shit and for they own little reasons

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:08 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:34 pm
KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:29 pm
HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:23 pm
U a good lil bro tho, going hard for big bro. U loyal. I respect that.
Foh...lil folks nem under me..grown mane over here homie..I know you confused lol just cuz a nigga rap don't mean he got rank in the nation..levels to this shit
Fuck is u talkin bout? I ain't said shit about a fonem or rapper ranks lmao. Fuck yall be smoking out there?
Smh nah my guy you the slow one...

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:10 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:01 pm
Only cuz majority of niggas on here is known NYC haters n that has been proven time n time again, so this is nothing new.niggas on here will forever find anything to hate on NYC about.niggas b depressed, got nothing to live for so they come on here, hate on NYC for whatever reason just to make themselves feel good.once they log off its back to they sad reality

OUCHHHHHHH.. BUT WHO ARE THE KNOWN NY HATERS HERE?
ONLY NIGGA I CAN NAME IS K-DAWG
GAY ROCK DONT LIKE YALL NIGGAS EITHER BUT HE HATES LA NIGGAS MORE

I DONT KNOW OF ANY CALI NIGA WHO HATES NY NIGGAS.. FOR THE MOST PART WE AINT BIASED SO WE CALL SHIT LIKE WE SEE IT..

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
HTIC wrote:

Ohno don't leave out he also the same dude that said to uptownboy the other day Memphis is a no fly zone for ny rappers & felt the need to bring up some homo being attacked out there

Funny guys on here
Smh bruh don't remix my words and try to flip them....u know what I meant. As far as clown shit goes is a no fly.I see that shit kdawg talking about now lol

And of course Memphis and chi have family history dating back from the migration. We have a historic neighborhood in North Memphis called New Chicago. U prolly got that mixed up idk

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 1:16 pm

My nigga twenty showed his switch sidedness quick. Even Jay rock admitted a L at one point.

Remind me when 20 was gd till bd's became popular.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Realspit wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:44 pm
This thread was bout rap and how these st niggaz have all kinda fundin and back in and protection from politicians agencies and have white people putting this shit together behind the scenes

And y'all back on this ny vs chi vs LA shit

You my boy but we been saying this on this website for years niggahs been knew what time it was..you wasn't bringing nothing new to the forefront..maybe these other dudes scattered across the country might just learned something new & wanna front like they been knew but we been saying this... especially ohno with the gay agenda sht in rap etc

YEAH OHNO BEEN SAYING THAT BUT THE NIGGA STILL NEVER ANSWERED WHY THEY TARGETING US BLACKS.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 1:23 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:10 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Only cuz majority of niggas on here is known NYC haters n that has been proven time n time again, so this is nothing new.niggas on here will forever find anything to hate on NYC about.niggas b depressed, got nothing to live for so they come on here, hate on NYC for whatever reason just to make themselves feel good.once they log off its back to they sad reality

I DONT KNOW OF ANY CALI NIGA WHO HATES NY NIGGAS.. FOR THE MOST PART WE AINT BIASED SO WE CALL SHIT LIKE WE SEE IT..
B126d,kdawg,heavy,rawdawg,pieface the Oklahoma crip nigga from Cali,n a host of other niggas me n other nyc posters done argued with on here about nyc.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 1:24 pm

How im remixing ya words k.o.m I'm repeating what YOU said..& how im supposed to take it when the topic was "ny being big brother" & you say "out there but down here it's a no fly zone" ..make no sense(still)...but say nomore you've said enough lol
Attachments
Screenshot_20180615-132121.png
Screenshot_20180615-132121.png (73.59 KiB) Viewed 323 times

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:33 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:16 am
BluntedUp wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:06 am
Also niggas done said 69 got a battery in his back because of who he runnin with not cuz of who he is.
We all been knew this (we = being ny niggahs on here)...but let niggahs (non ny'ers) think they schooling niggahs into something new lol(same way nobody from ny was co signing 69 yet to this day niggahs continue to say we are lol)...niggahs been saying for years in here Jews run the industry..that too is also nothing new

Blunted it's best to just let niggahs type & make them feel good about themselves..I get a kick outta it...nothing new in this topic though.proceed
Foh mane lol ...if you was Soo "in the know" you wouldn't entertain this shit from the beginning lol..you niggas made a million threads about 69 praising him. The main niggas on here giving out "L's" to Chicago and LA. Folks be on sum slick shit and I'mma catch it unlike some of these niggas on here.i know how y'all rock on here. Kdawg was right about you niggas lol

FACTS!! ALL THESE NY NIGGAS MOVE AS ONE.. THEY KEEP SAYING THEY DONT CARE BUT THEY STAY IN THESE 69 THREADS DEFENDING EVERY ANTIC HE DOES.. AND YES SOME OF THEM NIGGAS BE GETTING IN THEY FEELINGS.. AND THESE HICAGO NIGGAS AINT SHIT EITHER CUZ WHEN 69 WAS TROLLING THE LA RAPPERS THEY WAS GIVING 69 A W, AND LA NIGGAS AN L, BUT WHEN 69 TROLL CHICAGO NIGGAS HARDER AND SAID BDK AND GDK AND WENT TO THEY ROUGHEST HOOD TALKING SHIT NOW THEM NIGGAS SAYING NY AND 69 GETS AN L FOR THAT.. IT DONT MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY IT IS HE STILL WENT TO THEY HOOD TALKING SHIT. CHICAGO NIGGAS WAS ON HIS ASS AND WE ALL KNOW 69 DONT WANT NO TYPE OF SMOKE WITH THEM NIGGAS..THEM MOP HEAD NIGGAS WAS READY TO RISK THEY LIFE IF THEM SECURITY/COPS WASNT AROUND

AND FUCK GAY ROCK, 69 BEEN IN CHICAGO MORE THAN U AND HE BEEN IN THE HOOD, U STILL IN CANADA FREEZING IN THE COLD :321:
LMAO str8 Voltron around this hoe...power ranger ass niggas

Yeah I dun handed out Ls to Chicago on numerous occasions, especially when they bring up them damn stats cuz the chi ain't the most dangerous city.

Chi get a small l for entertaining the clown but NY still got the bigger one for defending his lame antics all because he from NY..they gone continue to get infinite Ls as long as they cosign 69 lol everyone from NY don't condone nor cosign 69 like these so called New Yorkers on here tho

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm

If 69 was from Japan, it would still be hilarious

The difference is yall would be laughing too.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:23 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

B126d,kdawg,heavy,rawdawg,pieface the Oklahoma crip nigga from Cali,n a host of other niggas me n other nyc posters done argued with on here about nyc.
You being nice leaving chili out the list..I would definitely add son to that...his sht is on some low-key sht where if anybody from anywhere in country speaks on ny he quick to dik eat & hype up & feel ny should "bow down"...niggah ain't slick..majority of son post is either generic religion from like the 1200's or something involving ny drama

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm
The Chosen One wrote:

Lol..you mean like how you tryna move with l.a as one (even though you say your kitty litter box & l.a got static....could of fooled us how you always in l.a debates )

& True story 69 done posted more pictures/videos/screenshots of Chicago within a 24 hr span then jayrock has done in like 8+ years worth of trolling this board...that's serious
LOOK AT U IN UR FEELINGS, NOW UR THROWING SHOTS AT MY CITY... :lmao: :lmao: ..TMZQ IF U PAID ATTENTION I GAVE CHICAGO NIGGAS AN L.. AND I GAVE LA NIGGAS AN L FOR THAT HOOVER NIGGA ACTING LIKE THE LIL HOMIE.. A 6'7 LIL HOMIE, AND I SAID IF THEM LA NIGGAS FIGHT MEANING THAT HOOVER NIGGA AND SLIM OR JOOBA THEN ITS AN LA L.. I EVEN SAID IF 69 AND THEM NY BLOODS GOT INTO IT WITH THEM SURENOS(SPANKY NEM) I WOULD BE ROOTING FOR YALL CUZ I KNOW SOME OF THEM SURENOS ARE RACIST..

HAHAHA AINT THAT A BITCH, THIS NIGGA Q CHIMES IN EVERY CITY DEBATE.. HAHAHHA FOH, THE NIGGA POST ARTICLES IN EVERY REGION AND ADD HIS 2 CENTS..AND NIGGA DID U NOT SEE ME CO-SIGNED WHAT U SAID ABOUT LA AND NY BEING THE MAIN CITIES IN THE USA AND EVERY OTHER CITY IS BENEATH THEM.. THATS FACTS.. BUT U SEE HOW NIGGAS RESPOND TO ME OFF EMOTIONS.. IF NIGGAS SAY 1 THING WRONG ABOUT NY THEN YALL ALL COME AFTER US :lol: ..

AND NIGGAS OUT HERE ALREADY KNOW HOW SAN BERNARDINO AND LA NIGGAS DONT GET ALONG, THAT MEAT HEAD WACK100 EVEN NPOSTED THAT SHIT AND I AGREE WITH THAT NIGGA...

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 1:31 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
Realspit wrote:
This thread was bout rap and how these st niggaz have all kinda fundin and back in and protection from politicians agencies and have white people putting this shit together behind the scenes

You my boy but we been saying this on this website for years niggahs been knew what time it was..you wasn't bringing nothing new to the forefront..maybe these other dudes scattered across the country might just learned something new & wanna front like they been knew but we been saying this... especially ohno with the gay agenda sht in rap etc

YEAH OHNO BEEN SAYING THAT BUT THE NIGGA STILL NEVER ANSWERED WHY THEY TARGETING US BLACKS.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Just look at all the videos of black ppl tryna chase down 69, bragging about robbing shy glizzy,migos,n other rappers, black and other bitches of color claiming that these rappers got them pregnant n they keeping it, shit just broke bitches in general showing their ass on Instagram for followers, fame, likes and hopes that a rich rapper/athlete, businessman etc etc DM them n change their lives.these top industry folks know that us minorities are desperate for money n fame, so they tell niggas n bitches what to do just to c how bad they want money n fame.N u won't believe what niggas n bitches b doing.they do crazy shit just to get a bag.morals out the window.that's one of the reasons why they target us

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:24 pm
How im remixing ya words k.o.m I'm repeating what YOU said..& how im supposed to take it when the topic was "ny being big brother" & you say "out there but down here it's a no fly zone" ..make no sense(still)...but say nomore you've said enough lol
Smh see how you remixed shit? Lol...I said issa no fly zone for that "big brother shit" around here. Far as we don't look up to you niggas. I didn't say NY rappers can't come here

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 15th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Realspit wrote:

Niggas ain't never tryna see the big picture

Niggas never learn :smh:
U not putting nobody onto nothing new. Niggas live in ny and be around and/or know people who into that industry shit. The real point of this thread and others is the ill will niggas have towards ny.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:33 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

[email protected] AND RAWDAWG.. YEAH I AGREE WITH THAT ONE TOO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 1:35 pm

KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:25 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
KOM wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
Also niggas done said 69 got a battery in his back because of who he runnin with not cuz of who he is.
We all been knew this (we = being ny niggahs on here)...but let niggahs (non ny'ers) think they schooling niggahs into something new lol(same way nobody from ny was co signing 69 yet to this day niggahs continue to say we are lol)...niggahs been saying for years in here Jews run the industry..that too is also nothing new

Blunted it's best to just let niggahs type & make them feel good about themselves..I get a kick outta it...nothing new in this topic though.proceed
Foh mane lol ...if you was Soo "in the know" you wouldn't entertain this shit from the beginning lol..you niggas made a million threads about 69 praising him. The main niggas on here giving out "L's" to Chicago and LA. Folks be on sum slick shit and I'mma catch it unlike some of these niggas on here.i know how y'all rock on here. Kdawg was right about you niggas lol

FACTS!! ALL THESE NY NIGGAS MOVE AS ONE.. THEY KEEP SAYING THEY DONT CARE BUT THEY STAY IN THESE 69 THREADS DEFENDING EVERY ANTIC HE DOES.. AND YES SOME OF THEM NIGGAS BE GETTING IN THEY FEELINGS.. AND THESE HICAGO NIGGAS AINT SHIT EITHER CUZ WHEN 69 WAS TROLLING THE LA RAPPERS THEY WAS GIVING 69 A W, AND LA NIGGAS AN L, BUT WHEN 69 TROLL CHICAGO NIGGAS HARDER AND SAID BDK AND GDK AND WENT TO THEY ROUGHEST HOOD TALKING SHIT NOW THEM NIGGAS SAYING NY AND 69 GETS AN L FOR THAT.. IT DONT MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY IT IS HE STILL WENT TO THEY HOOD TALKING SHIT. CHICAGO NIGGAS WAS ON HIS ASS AND WE ALL KNOW 69 DONT WANT NO TYPE OF SMOKE WITH THEM NIGGAS..THEM MOP HEAD NIGGAS WAS READY TO RISK THEY LIFE IF THEM SECURITY/COPS WASNT AROUND

AND FUCK GAY ROCK, 69 BEEN IN CHICAGO MORE THAN U AND HE BEEN IN THE HOOD, U STILL IN CANADA FREEZING IN THE COLD :321:

Yeah I dun handed out Ls to Chicago on numerous occasions, especially when they bring up them damn stats cuz the chi ain't the most dangerous city.

Chi get a small l for entertaining the clown but NY still got the bigger one for defending his lame antics all because he from NY..they gone continue to get infinite Ls as long as they cosign 69 lol everyone from NY don't condone nor cosign 69 like these so called New Yorkers on here tho
N y'all will continue to give Ls to NYC just because it's NYC

Alot of y'all see the word NYC and y'all eyes turn red n steam starts coming out ya ears :lol:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 15th, 2018, 1:40 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Realspit wrote:

Niggas ain't never tryna see the big picture

Niggas never learn :smh:
U not putting nobody onto nothing new. Niggas live in ny and be around and/or know people who into that industry shit. The real point of this thread and others is the ill will niggas have towards ny.
Probably some of these south niggas right

Is ny the only fuckin state in the union lotta other niggas that not aware and I'm bringing proof no Illuminati shit

Niggas don't know this shit ya flunky Manager from bk is not industry

And blunt I know ya ass ain't know this

Because this purely LA top level Hollywood players stop fronting

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:43 pm

KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:15 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
HTIC wrote:

Funny guys on here
Smh bruh don't remix my words and try to flip them....u know what I meant. As far as clown shit goes is a no fly.I see that shit kdawg talking about now lol

And of course Memphis and chi have family history dating back from the migration. We have a historic neighborhood in North Memphis called New Chicago. U prolly got that mixed up idk
When I clearly stated issa no fly zone for that NY is big brother clown shit smh

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 15th, 2018, 1:45 pm

I dont know who specifically run shit behind the scenes cuz i dont care. I do know that the shit be fake and orchestrated though. Point is niggas know whats good with the rap industry. I been said son seem like a plant and u bring evidence that points in that direction. It aint rocket science.

I dont care bout all that tho, im just here cuz niggas equate whatever 69 got goin on to what ny niggas are about. All that other shit a dub fuck rap fuck the industry shit fake.

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 1:47 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:35 pm
KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:25 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
KOM wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

N y'all will continue to give Ls to NYC just because it's NYC

Alot of y'all see the word NYC and y'all eyes turn red n steam starts coming out ya ears :lol:
:lol: naah is ain't that serious. I ain't that Nashville blood nigga. But it's funny when some of the NY posters get in they feelings about us "other city" niggas not respecting y'all. Shits hilarious you niggas be of done str8 transformers type shit

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:48 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

You being nice leaving chili out the list..I would definitely add son to that...his sht is on some low-key sht where if anybody from anywhere in country speaks on ny he quick to dik eat & hype up & feel ny should "bow down"...niggah ain't slick..majority of son post is either generic religion from like the 1200's or something involving ny drama
LMAOOOOOOOO Q TRYING TO ADD ME TO NY HATE LIST... Q I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YALL.. NIGGA I LIVE IN CALI, WHERE YALL RAPPERS MOVE TO AND ENJOY LIFE.. IF NIGGAS ON HERE CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT MY OWN RACE AND I DONT GET UPSET WHY THE FUCK U THINK IM GONNA CARE ABOUT A CITY? ONCE AGAIN I CO SIGNED YALL CITY AS THE TOP CITY IN THE USA.. IT IS WHAT IT IS.. ALL U HEAR ABOUT IS NY AND LA.. LIKE I SAID IF U DONT AGREE WITH YALL, YALL GET IN YOUR FEELINGS..

LMAOOOOOOO QUICK TO DICK EAT.. LMAOOOOOO IM GETTING UNDER Q SKIN HAAHAHAHA :chinamike: NIGGA GETTING PERSONAL. POINT PROVEN..U THE ONE ALWAYS THROWING LIL SLICK SHOTS AT OTHER CITIES.. AND REMEMBER NIGGA IT WAS ME WHO CALLED U OUT ON THAT CRY BABY ASS RANTING U DID WANTING ME TO CATCH A FLIGHT AND MARCH WITH U NIGGAS CUZ SOMEONE ON THE EAST COAST GOT KILLED BY A COP, BUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN TRAYVON GOT KILLED BY A COP U WASNT TRYING TO MARCH DOWN THERE, OR WHEN THESE LA NIGGAS GOT KILLED BY COPS U WASNT TRYING TO MARCH, BUT UR EMOTIONAL ASS WAS UPSET WITH ME CUZ I DIDNT WANT TO BOARD A PLANE CUZ A NY OR BMORE NIGGA GOT KILLED.. AS I SAID FUCK MARCHING NIGGAS BEEN MARCHING FOR YEARS, IM SITTING BACK SMIRKING, THEM CURSES NIGGA!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

AND POINT PROVEN U WASNT MAD CUZ A NIGGA DIED, U WAS MAD CUZ A NYER OR BALTIMORE CITIZEN DIED.. LMOO U WAS THE NIGGA DICK RIDING THEM LIGHT SKIN COON ASS DOMINICANS WHEN ME AND OHNO CALLED U OUT ON IT, LOL REMEMBER HOUSE NIGGA!! :yeahright:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 15th, 2018, 1:50 pm

We'll keep that shit w them niggas

And stop cryin everyone get roasted on this shit u was just throwing shots at LA in the other thread over Perry shit niggas ain't crying bout it...

This ain't industry how nighas think about it is what I'm sayin it's way higher on the totem pole

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 1:51 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:31 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
Realspit wrote:

Just look at all the videos of black ppl tryna chase down 69, bragging about robbing shy glizzy,migos,n other rappers, black and other bitches of color claiming that these rappers got them pregnant n they keeping it, shit just broke bitches in general showing their ass on Instagram for followers, fame, likes and hopes that a rich rapper/athlete, businessman etc etc DM them n change their lives.these top industry folks know that us minorities are desperate for money n fame, so they tell niggas n bitches what to do just to c how bad they want money n fame.N u won't believe what niggas n bitches b doing.they do crazy shit just to get a bag.morals out the window.that's one of the reasons why they target us
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO FACTS!!!!!!!! AND WHEN I GO ON MY NIGGAS AINT SHIT RANTS AND HOW NIGGAS IS CURSED NIGGAS BE ACTING IKE THEY BLIND TO WHAT IS GOING ON

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 2:00 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:30 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

LOOK AT U IN UR FEELINGS, NOW UR THROWING SHOTS AT MY CITY... :lmao: :lmao: ..TMZQ IF U PAID ATTENTION I GAVE CHICAGO NIGGAS AN L.. AND I GAVE LA NIGGAS AN L FOR THAT HOOVER NIGGA ACTING LIKE THE LIL HOMIE.. A 6'7 LIL HOMIE, AND I SAID IF THEM LA NIGGAS FIGHT MEANING THAT HOOVER NIGGA AND SLIM OR JOOBA THEN ITS AN LA L.. I EVEN SAID IF 69 AND THEM NY BLOODS GOT INTO IT WITH THEM SURENOS(SPANKY NEM) I WOULD BE ROOTING FOR YALL CUZ I KNOW SOME OF THEM SURENOS ARE RACIST..

HAHAHA AINT THAT A BITCH, THIS NIGGA Q CHIMES IN EVERY CITY DEBATE.. HAHAHHA FOH, THE NIGGA POST ARTICLES IN EVERY REGION AND ADD HIS 2 CENTS..AND NIGGA DID U NOT SEE ME CO-SIGNED WHAT U SAID ABOUT LA AND NY BEING THE MAIN CITIES IN THE USA AND EVERY OTHER CITY IS BENEATH THEM.. THATS FACTS.. BUT U SEE HOW NIGGAS RESPOND TO ME OFF EMOTIONS.. IF NIGGAS SAY 1 THING WRONG ABOUT NY THEN YALL ALL COME AFTER US :lol: ..

AND NIGGAS OUT HERE ALREADY KNOW HOW SAN BERNARDINO AND LA NIGGAS DONT GET ALONG, THAT MEAT HEAD WACK100 EVEN NPOSTED THAT SHIT AND I AGREE WITH THAT NIGGA...
Oh nah I'm not in my feelings I always call that spot you in a sandbox ..you should be used to it by now

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 2:02 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:48 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOO Q TRYING TO ADD ME TO NY HATE LIST... Q I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YALL.. NIGGA I LIVE IN CALI, WHERE YALL RAPPERS MOVE TO AND ENJOY LIFE.. IF NIGGAS ON HERE CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT MY OWN RACE AND I DONT GET UPSET WHY THE FUCK U THINK IM GONNA CARE ABOUT A CITY? ONCE AGAIN I CO SIGNED YALL CITY AS THE TOP CITY IN THE USA.. IT IS WHAT IT IS.. ALL U HEAR ABOUT IS NY AND LA.. LIKE I SAID IF U DONT AGREE WITH YALL, YALL GET IN YOUR FEELINGS..

LMAOOOOOOO QUICK TO DICK EAT.. LMAOOOOOO IM GETTING UNDER Q SKIN HAAHAHAHA :chinamike: NIGGA GETTING PERSONAL. POINT PROVEN..U THE ONE ALWAYS THROWING LIL SLICK SHOTS AT OTHER CITIES.. AND REMEMBER NIGGA IT WAS ME WHO CALLED U OUT ON THAT CRY BABY ASS RANTING U DID WANTING ME TO CATCH A FLIGHT AND MARCH WITH U NIGGAS CUZ SOMEONE ON THE EAST COAST GOT KILLED BY A COP, BUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN TRAYVON GOT KILLED BY A COP U WASNT TRYING TO MARCH DOWN THERE, OR WHEN THESE LA NIGGAS GOT KILLED BY COPS U WASNT TRYING TO MARCH, BUT UR EMOTIONAL ASS WAS UPSET WITH ME CUZ I DIDNT WANT TO BOARD A PLANE CUZ A NY OR BMORE NIGGA GOT KILLED.. AS I SAID FUCK MARCHING NIGGAS BEEN MARCHING FOR YEARS, IM SITTING BACK SMIRKING, THEM CURSES NIGGA!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

AND POINT PROVEN U WASNT MAD CUZ A NIGGA DIED, U WAS MAD CUZ A NYER OR BALTIMORE CITIZEN DIED.. LMOO U WAS THE NIGGA DICK RIDING THEM LIGHT SKIN COON ASS DOMINICANS WHEN ME AND OHNO CALLED U OUT ON IT, LOL REMEMBER HOUSE NIGGA!! :yeahright:
Idk why you think people get in they feelings I can't calmly say dik eat or call your town a sandbox without me being mad lol ?...I call. My mans all types of fagots etc...& They know I don't mean nothing...end of the day you do alotta dik eating I'm just bringing that to the light I ain't mad or nothing it guess it's you being you towards ny lol

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 15th, 2018, 2:08 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:45 pm
I dont know who specifically run shit behind the scenes cuz i dont care. I do know that the shit be fake and orchestrated though. Point is niggas know whats good with the rap industry. I been said son seem like a plant and u bring evidence that points in that direction. It aint rocket science.

I dont care bout all that tho, im just here cuz niggas equate whatever 69 got goin on to what ny niggas are about. All that other shit a dub fuck rap fuck the industry shit fake.
:lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 15th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:50 pm
We'll keep that shit w them niggas

And stop cryin everyone get roasted on this shit u was just throwing shots at LA in the other thread over Perry shit niggas ain't crying bout it...

This ain't industry how nighas think about it is what I'm sayin it's way higher on the totem pole
:lol: i do get at cali but its all love. I wanna go out there and visit one day. I do fuck wit yall rappers. But like u said u got higher people behind 69. Orchestrating the bullshit. That got nothin to do with ya average ny nigga outside of the dudes tryin to eat off son. When i roast cali mainly la its about how mexicans treat yall not rap shit.

Niggas be mixing up rap and reality on here. Rap is has far removed from reality has any other entertainment medium. All these dudes got some jewish white execs feeding them bullshit which they then throw back at the hood. Just listen to the music and keep it pushing. Niggas be tryin to fuel drama and entertain rap niggas especially if they can get some recognition or money off it. Nigga been playing into this trolls hands to the point its disgusting. Grown men chasing a lil rainbow head mexican around and for what?

Lil internet points? Son exploiting the hood and in return profiting off lil dummies ot then niggas point back and say yall ny niggas rooting for the shit when niggas just sit back and laugh.

Whatever this topic beat to death. Hopefully 69 get treated soon so yall can rest easier at night either way niggas bout to turn up today enjoy yall friday. :tiphat:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Look this a prime example right here.big bank made a post about snitches and he had to make another post clearing shit up cuz these fuck ass internet niggas who look up to these rappers n believe everything they say thought he was talking bout rappers

Same shit going on on here.niggas in they feelings cuz a NYC rapper trolling n making fun of the rappers they look upto n think are real street niggas when this shit is deeper than rap

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Shit sad

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 2:34 pm

Shit sad
Attachments
20180615_143320.png
20180615_143320.png (420.38 KiB) Viewed 239 times

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 2:40 pm

I'm with blunted @ like I said, I know some behind the scenes shit going on, but that ain't my lane. I'm not in the industry.

I enjoy entertainment. I'm a civilian (as far as rap go) just watching this shit getting a kick out of the orphans who lost they daddy city this week.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 2:56 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:16 pm
My nigga twenty showed his switch sidedness quick. Even Jay rock admitted a L at one point.

why the fuck you and these niggas "keep talking about some switch sides" on the internet, and I been a disciple 360 barksdale for years , longer than you was a latin king :lmao: da hell you talkin about I don't join shit when it's popular I'm barnone now for that reason :lmao: , go write king blood some more letters before he komes home soon :umhm: you have more mayates in them jew York streets to bang on , like your veteranos in the 90s did :lmao:

I'm not on no damn side this is a internet forum ya'll need to katch ya'll selves happy when I go vs L.a for ya'll but mad and bringing up shit when I call ya'll out on bullshit I stand on truth not cities , fuck all cities and fuck the world and EVERYBODY IN IT
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:00 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:30 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Oh nah I'm not in my feelings I always call that spot you in a sandbox ..you should be used to it by now
AND I BE AGREEING I KNOW MY CITY AINT SHIT, BUT IM NOT GONNA GET IN MY FEELINGS OVER IT :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:02 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:48 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Idk why you think people get in they feelings I can't calmly say dik eat or call your town a sandbox without me being mad lol ?...I call. My mans all types of fagots etc...& They know I don't mean nothing...end of the day you do alotta dik eating I'm just bringing that to the light I ain't mad or nothing it guess it's you being you towards ny lol
I DONT DICK RIDE FOR SHIT, ALL YALL NIGGAS CITIES AINT SHIT FOR ALL I CARE.. LIKE I SAID U NIGGAS RIDING HARD FOR YALL CITY WHEN YALL UNWANTED GUEST, BLACKS DONT EVEN OWN THEY OWN HOMES IN THEY HOOD BUT WILLING TO DIE FOR THE SHIT, BUT ONLY IF ANOTHER NIGGA IS TRYING TO TAKE IT..

LOL AND I REST MY CASE U A CRYBABY ASS NIGGA CUZ NIGGAS GETTING KILLED ALL OVER THE US, BUT I DONT SEE U WANTING TO MARCH NO MOE, UNLESS A LIGHT SKIN DOMINICAN GETS GUNNED DOWN BY A WHITE OR DARKER COP.. LOL RIGHT SAMBO :lmao: :phew:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 3:05 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Look this a prime example right here.big bank made a post about snitches and he had to make another post clearing shit up cuz these fuck ass internet niggas who look up to these rappers n believe everything they say thought he was talking bout rappers

Same shit going on on here.niggas in they feelings cuz a NYC rapper trolling n making fun of the rappers they look upto n think are real street niggas when this shit is deeper than rap
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO BIG WHO? NOBODY KNOWS WHO THAT IS.. NIGGA FOUND A RANDOM RAPPER OUT OF ALABAMA THAT HAVE NO RECORDS

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:56 pm
HTIC wrote:

why the fuck you and these niggas "keep talking about some switch sides" on the internet, and I been a disciple 360 barksdale for years , longer than you was a latin king :lmao: da hell you talkin about I don't join shit when it's popular I'm barnone now for that reason :lmao: , go write king blood some more letters before he komes home soon :umhm: you have more mayates in them jew York streets to bang on , like your veteranos in the 90s did :lmao:

I'm not on no damn side this is a internet forum ya'll need to katch ya'll selves happy when I go vs L.a for ya'll but mad and bringing up shit when I call ya'll out on bullshit I stand on truth not cities , fuck all cities and fuck the world and EVERYBODY IN IT
Lol pay him no mind twenty he a big ol nerd who gets off on this internet shit...he the nerd of NYC, jayrock the nerd of Chicago and khmer the nerd of LA...crazy part is None of these dudes are from there nor live there lmao

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 3:07 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:40 pm
I'm with blunted @ like I said, I know some behind the scenes shit going on, but that ain't my lane. I'm not in the industry.

I enjoy entertainment. I'm a civilian (as far as gang life go) just watching this shit getting a kick out of the orphans who lost they daddy city this week.
i fixed it for you :wink:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 3:14 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:07 pm
HTIC wrote:

I enjoy entertainment. I'm a civilian (as far as gang life go) just watching this shit getting a kick out of the orphans who lost they daddy city this week.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my god :lmao: :lmao: #take meeeeee to the kiiinggg :lmao: :lmao: :bradcry"
usa map meme.jpg
usa map meme.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 217 times
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 3:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:05 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO BIG WHO? NOBODY KNOWS WHO THAT IS.. NIGGA FOUND A RANDOM RAPPER OUT OF ALABAMA THAT HAVE NO RECORDS

Don't let twenty see u talking bout u don't know who big bank black is, the man who fucks with alley boy, and the big nigga in that new superfly movie that just came out yesterday.he gonna go crazy if u hate on big bank black :umhm:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 15th, 2018, 3:47 pm

Ohno u right

You tried to tell niggas before but they hardheaded and emotional plus they not in it

Whole thread fucked off

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 15th, 2018, 5:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
HTIC wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 9:00 pm

KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:56 pm
HTIC wrote:

Lol pay him no mind twenty he a big ol nerd who gets off on this internet shit...he the nerd of NYC, jayrock the nerd of Chicago and khmer the nerd of LA...crazy part is None of these dudes are from there nor live there lmao
My pics been on here. In my hood.

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 16th, 2018, 5:22 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:14 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
HTIC wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my god :lmao: :lmao: #take meeeeee to the kiiinggg :lmao: :lmao: :bradcry"

usa map meme.jpg

Yo this nigga TWENTY, has been puttin the bite on you bitchass niggas for the past two weeks on this forum. @Given 'em tha pain :lol: & :tiphat:
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:26 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:05 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Shut up foo