-stonethaconnect(from Bmore,cali raised 20snhb)- boskoe & dudes who stay in hood all they life

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-stonethaconnect(from Bmore,cali raised 20snhb)- boskoe & dudes who stay in hood all they life

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 1:33 pm

-boskoe speaking on wanting to touch yukmouth-
- -boskoe has a attitude of not wanting to get out the hood(he's in his 30s now)
-type of dudes who feel comfy never moving out they hood all they life
-yukmouth is neutral,bay area don't bang & he(stone) respect them for that

Etc etc

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 1:52 pm

It's quite a few niggas on here that's scared to leave their hoods, travel, can't go past a ten block radius n is only known on their block n nowhere else.they also feel they got access to everything they need on their block n hate other dudes from the hood who actually travel n develop relationships anywhere.

murksiderock
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 14th, 2018, 2:52 pm

I always laughed when dudes be like "oh I'm in the hood", I lost that desire and mentality probably aroumd 23 at the latest. It was always about upgrading my lifestyle and spreading my reach in other places; it was always about touching different lanes. I'm a year off 30 now, ain't nothing changed...funny thing is on here I heard more of that "I be in the hood" rap than anywhere else. I pop up in different spots when I feel like it and it's always love, nobody ever complaining about it, actually I always get the "damn you be on the move" and niggas saluting that. I remember Ohno had a topic about cats being mad you busting moves because they not, I never really had that experience. I'm sure somebody somewhere envious but it never come out when I'm around...

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 3:12 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 1:52 pm
It's quite a few niggas on here that's scared to leave their hoods, travel, can't go past a ten block radius n is only known on their block n nowhere else.they also feel they got access to everything they need on their block n hate other dudes from the hood who actually travel n develop relationships anywhere.

[email protected] homey Akbar topic

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 5:06 pm

murksiderock wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:52 pm
I always laughed when dudes be like "oh I'm in the hood", I lost that desire and mentality probably aroumd 23 at the latest. It was always about upgrading my lifestyle and spreading my reach in other places; it was always about touching different lanes. I'm a year off 30 now, ain't nothing changed...funny thing is on here I heard more of that "I be in the hood" rap than anywhere else. I pop up in different spots when I feel like it and it's always love, nobody ever complaining about it, actually I always get the "damn you be on the move" and niggas saluting that. I remember Ohno had a topic about cats being mad you busting moves because they not, I never really had that experience. I'm sure somebody somewhere envious but it never come out when I'm around...
U Gotta read in between the lines the hat is never in the open. Niggas will show you all the love in the world but soon as you leave niggas be popping shit. It’s better to missed than be around let niggas wonder, I get the same love when I pop out I don’t post on social media like that or hang on the block even when I’m not doing anything I rather have niggas thinking I’m on the move. Ain’t nothing for us in the hood anyway fuck what niggas think

Lalivin23
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » June 15th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Yup.....same here I moved to my own place out the hood at 19 and was outta state 21 fuck that n the hood 24/7 shit and it's niggas like that n they 50s....it b niggas kicking it next to the liquor store. From when I'm on my way to work at 8 n the morning til when I get home 630 at night and on days I off I walk to the store they there n the middle of the day same niggas not doing shit wearing the same shit and these niggas late 20s to early 50s ....they give Cali bangin a black eye for that shit...don't know y they not motivated when they see me n some new gear and fresh kicks with money to spend at the liquor and they gotta piece up on 211s r when other niggas pull up n a fresh beamer r mustang etc out here living life ...my girl b like these loser ass no count ass bum ass go jump off a bridge niggas at least move to different spots and the not same dirty steps every day all day

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 10:48 pm

this video :lmao: boskoe starting to own the fact that niggas know he old n broke and he gonna be in the same spot forever :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:29 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 1:33 pm

-boskoe speaking on wanting to touch yukmouth-
- -boskoe has a attitude of not wanting to get out the hood(he's in his 30s now)
-type of dudes who feel comfy never moving out they hood all they life
-yukmouth is neutral,bay area don't bang & he(stone) respect them for that

Etc etc
Ew ugly mfker, these old mfkers need to retire