How Many Of Yall actually watched Narcos?

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

How Many Of Yall actually watched Narcos?

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 14th, 2018, 8:53 am

I ain't think it was gone be so many subtitles I'm like fuck it Im not bout to keep readin all this shit...

yet it keep my attention :lol:

bout to hit season 3

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 9:09 am

I might start again me and my pops was gonna watch it together but we never got the chance but I’m waiting for Ozark to come back on next month you should watch that score it come back out

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 15th, 2018, 7:36 am

I was watchin on Netflix I thought I seen somethin about ozone but ain't pay too much attention what's dat about

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 15th, 2018, 7:37 am

I watched dat 1 shit called money heist where mufuckas was printing they own currency in spain holding people hostage, dat shit was wild

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 7:48 am

I aint' watched it in a year I been on the firestick watching queen of the south , claws and supernatural show :lol: queen of the south is the female version of narco I fucks with Teresa
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 15th, 2018, 7:55 am

I seen like 3 or 4 episodes and just couldn't rock wit it. I watched Greenleaf dat was cool.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 8:48 am

you kouldn't rock with queen of the south, claws or supernatural show my 90 baby nigga ? :lol: im guessing super-natural and claws is what u talking about if i had to think like a 90 baby :lol:

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 15th, 2018, 9:04 am

supernatural like some white soap opera type shit to me. just over-dramatic.

claws for bitches, my girl watch dat. can't get into it.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 15th, 2018, 9:05 am

Lmaoo supernatural never going off the air dogs. I gotta rewatch the whole season of claws I don’t know what’s going on. I been fucking with Animal Kingdom too that’s my favorite shoe atm until power come back on. Insecure is cool too n I been meaning to get into west world also

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 15th, 2018, 10:04 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 9:05 am
Lmaoo supernatural never going off the air dogs. I gotta rewatch the whole season of claws I don’t know what’s going on. I been fucking with Animal Kingdom too that’s my favorite shoe atm until power come back on. Insecure is cool too n I been meaning to get into west world also
animal kingdom ,claws, supernatural, queen of the south --kutt throat if u think that's for women , you thinking very naïve and 90-babyish :lol: .. I fucks with animal kingdom,, they fina bring back American horror story too :bow: .I don't like Greenleaf that shit boring and sucks .. narcos is ok .. super-natural is the shit it's definitely not just for whites.. it'll open ur mind tho when u go research them angels n demons they talking about to find out , it's true... that's what made me cling onto it harder bkuz the creator of super-natural show definitely knows something more than we do, the popes and pastors :lol: :lol:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 15th, 2018, 10:08 am

Yeah I used to watch supernatural but I got bored with it and idc if a show meant for women if I like it imma watch it reguardless. Queen of the south I tried to start but I got distracted I guess one of these days imma start it. Imma watch Son of Anarchy finally soon too

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 15th, 2018, 7:48 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:09 am
I might start again me and my pops was gonna watch it together but we never got the chance but I’m waiting for Ozark to come back on next month you should watch that score it come back out
Ozark is pretty lit its weird seeing Mike owning a Banana stand to dealing with the Mexican Cartels in Chicago :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

IamNoOne
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 6:09 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:53 am
I ain't think it was gone be so many subtitles I'm like fuck it Im not bout to keep readin all this shit...

yet it keep my attention :lol:

bout to hit season 3
Do you recommend?

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 19th, 2018, 12:54 am

Escobar get killed end of season 2. watched like half of the 1st episode in season 3 and quit watchin :lol: