PAPERWORK RELEASED ON MOZZYS CREW WHO SHOT C-B0S VIDEO UP SAYS MOZZY ORDERED THEM TO DO IT

Cryptik1
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PAPERWORK RELEASED ON MOZZYS CREW WHO SHOT C-B0S VIDEO UP SAYS MOZZY ORDERED THEM TO DO IT

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 22nd, 2018, 4:41 pm

Nigga that pic like 5 years old unless ur 29
Fym keep digging that hole

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 22nd, 2018, 4:47 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 4:41 pm
Nigga that pic like 5 years old unless ur 29
Fym keep digging that hole
Yea yea yea keep talkn u ain't ever gonna meet me so fuk it your irrelevant and I'm 28 so 19 was almost 10 years ago and almost 100 lbs ago so to me even y'all jokes are funny cuzz I was a chubby ass fat boy so it ain't no thing but as for now, naw but yea end of convo y'all go on and do what u do I know it's hella fun for y'all

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 22nd, 2018, 5:55 pm

It's must bother u fat boi
Thought u sed u were 25 now 29 hmmmm
And u called me old nigga I got u by 6 years
Pretty soon it's goin come out ur like 43
Bobby hill
U sed u be in West Chicago we cud meet
Bring that jag u own too

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 22nd, 2018, 5:59 pm

OH SHIT NIGGAS IS FRYING OE UP.. THESE DUDES ARE BRUTAL WITH IT, THEY TURNING THIS INTO K-LOC NUMBER 2

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 22nd, 2018, 6:16 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 5:55 pm
It's must bother u fat boi
Thought u sed u were 25 now 29 hmmmm
And u called me old nigga I got u by 6 years
Pretty soon it's goin come out ur like 43
Bobby hill
U sed u be in West Chicago we cud meet
Bring that jag u own too
Nope it don't bother me none I'm almost 100lbs lighter and I'm actually goin places in life and ur a little ceasers worker and u had way more opportunities then I ever had lol and 28 and ur 36 that's almost 10 years older so yea old man I was In 5th grade when u was an adult already and u makin it sound like im a big huge giant fat dude lol this is me recent before I shaved my head and I got way more muscle then you'll ever have especially when ur balding and takin home hot n readys every day lol and on this pic I'm in the squatting gangsta stance That u probably couldn't do cuzz your old legs just couldn't handle it and ur hip would dis locate fag haha hopefully I'll see y'all At the bet awards experience oh wait I forgot u gotta leave the computer desk first

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 22nd, 2018, 7:01 pm

Bet awards experience is jus like ur shoot out experience
Nigga u look like chef boy r d son
NiggA u haven't even been outta state yet nigga
Make up ur mind on how old u r
If by ur lies wen u were in 5th grade I was already doin time fuck u mean
Deep in these streets but u ....
That pic of u in the hoodie u look like an obese Chucky doll

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 22nd, 2018, 7:02 pm

Post some pics of the bet awards

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 22nd, 2018, 7:41 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 7:01 pm
Bet awards experience is jus like ur shoot out experience
Nigga u look like chef boy r d son
NiggA u haven't even been outta state yet nigga
Make up ur mind on how old u r
If by ur lies wen u were in 5th grade I was already doin time fuck u mean
Deep in these streets but u ....
That pic of u in the hoodie u look like an obese Chucky doll
You sound like a picky homosexual lol that's some type of picky critique a homo or stuck up female would do, ain't nothin obese bout that photo no double chin no hangin stomach popped out but them nice broad shoulders and arms that I'm still workin on and my face is mostly lighted out by the sun and grey pic but u ain't got no pics so anything u say is irrelevant and u ain't no did no time except county stop lyin and in 5th grade I was probably more in the streets then you were, I was constantly fukn up back then splittin heads open slamming foos older then me and having to get everywhere I need to go by myself which means I constantly was face to face wit the homies and enemies

And haha at u all the sudden wantin pics of BET Awards so that u can live vicariously thru my happenings but if that's what u wanna see I'll show y'all some shit and when I'm at So Way Out records if the homie G Perico lets me take pics n shit I'll post them too but alotta times in that studio they don't like people takin pics or vids but the awards no one can tell me I can't take pics so I got you foo

And this is what an obese person looks like , I ain't no where near that shit only a picky homosexual would think so

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 22nd, 2018, 8:06 pm

cryptik funny af :lol: :lol: :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 22nd, 2018, 8:10 pm

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:06 pm
I admit he is funny he's roastin me pretty good lol I'm man enough to admit when I'm gettin clowned hella bad but it's all good and yo Sckanless we got an extra wristband and ticket for the BET awards tonight at the LA Convention Center your more then welcome to come wit us real talk no funny bizz, if u rap or make beats this is your chance to network with players in the game

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 22nd, 2018, 8:22 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:10 pm
SckanlessNїna wrote:
I admit he is funny he's roastin me pretty good lol I'm man enough to admit when I'm gettin clowned hella bad but it's all good and yo Sckanless we got an extra wristband and ticket for the BET awards tonight at the LA Convention Center your more then welcome to come wit us real talk no funny bizz, if u rap or make beats this is your chance to network with players in the game
:foh: nigga aint tryna hang out wit yo weird depessed virgin ass :lol:
now...if ur sister Emily wasnt so fat.. I might jus tag along jus for her :whaat:
hit up khmer.. he might go wit u :lol:

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 22nd, 2018, 11:59 pm

:lol: been said O.E was fake

:lol: Chili naive as usual. lil bitch ass.

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 12:11 am

Y'all some busters do something tonight instead of talkn shit on the net for real get y'all life's in order by the time the years over Ima be makin beats for all kindve artists while y'all still gonna be talkin to internet avatars with words.shouts out to twenty Ohno and chili other then that it's whatever

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 12:14 am

SHORELINE MAFIA THO THEY KINDA SLAP I AINT REALLY HEARD THEY SHIT TIL TODAY LOL

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 12:17 am

Sorry wrong pics that wasn't shoreline I guess I video taped it and didn't take photo this smart phone shit trippy but it's crakn tho aight y'all enough of this shit party and networkin time

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 12:30 am

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:22 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
SckanlessNїna wrote:
now...if ur sister Emily wasnt so fat.. I might jus tag along jus for her :whaat:
:ohlawd: :lmao: what's wrong with this man. disrespectful

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 1:24 am

Lol
That dude wit no shirt looks jus like u lol

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 1:35 am

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:24 am
Lol
Til u post any pics your officially that obese shirtless dude I look Nothn like him and I had ebony bitches wit cherry red dyed hair twerkin on me while RJ was rappin now on the 110 freeway on the way to a party in Broadway Gangster Crip hood bouta post up wit some real hood hoochies n pop some Molly and post wit some real Gz and what u doin? Nothn but bein a middle age internet critic lol I'm definitely glad to be me and not you lol

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 23rd, 2018, 1:46 am

this shit still goin?
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:01 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:35 am
Cryptik1 wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:24 am
Lol
Til u post any pics your officially that obese shirtless dude I look Nothn like him and I had ebony bitches wit cherry red dyed hair twerkin on me while RJ was rappin now on the 110 freeway on the way to a party in Broadway Gangster Crip hood bouta post up wit some real hood hoochies n pop some Molly and post wit some real Gz and what u doin? Nothn but bein a middle age internet critic lol I'm definitely glad to be me and not you lol
Haha another story ur a clown
If u were doing wat u say you u was y u even worried bout wat im posting
Nigga uploaded convention pics lol

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 23rd, 2018, 2:29 am

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:22 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
SckanlessNїna wrote:
:whew:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 6:44 am

:lol: :lol: OE out in LA at the BET Awards fucking some hood black chicks.. I been to the BET awards 1 time, and it was fine ass women everywhere, all big name celebs was there..same year Yuckmouth got robbed by Spider Loc.. OE how the blacks at the BET awards treating you and keep it real.. I do remember when i was there this one white dude stood out and some hood nigga was punking him..there was also some Irish white dude giving out his rap CD's and he was from Texas.. he was cool nobody brothered him

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 7:20 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 6:44 am
:lol: :lol: OE out in LA at the BET Awards fucking some hood black chicks.. I been to the BET awards 1 time, and it was fine ass women everywhere, all big name celebs was there..same year Yuckmouth got robbed by Spider Loc.. OE how the blacks at the BET awards treating you and keep it real.. I do remember when i was there this one white dude stood out and some hood nigga was punking him..there was also some Irish white dude giving out his rap CD's and he was from Texas.. he was cool nobody brothered him
Haha yup and I'm in The hood as we speak I'm on Hooper not Hoover, but yea the BET was coo the only mean mugs I got was from cops them mufukkas was watchin me like a hawk smh everytime I looked the po pos were straight mad doggin me lol I was gettin followed by security too at the Slauson swap meet smh no matter I get judged like I'm a straight gangsta killa n shit lol but yea the black folks were coo it's nothin but love and like I said I had me some hoochies mamas doin the twerkin grind on me when RJ came on stage and was rockin it , I just got back from Broadway Crip hood my lil sis always texts and calls G Perico so we posted wit him n his folks and had a lil function and he's performing at the BET tomorrow and Mozzy, anyways yea I'm used to all the shit goin on out here it ain't nothin I ain't ever seen or been through I fuks wit the SC on everything and I Love My Real Life Black People fuk them internet punks who's most likely Czech republics lol

Shit u should mob out this way bruh there's another BET function tomorrow lets roll out if u off work

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 10:23 am

"the po pos were straight mad dogging me" :ohlawd: :lmao: :rip2:

BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 23rd, 2018, 10:48 am

From what I’m reading it seems like son is trying to be relatable to people(minorities) who he can’t technically relate to.

(No diss but this is exactly what came to mind reading that post) Malibu’s most wanted type of scenario when the white guy was trying to act like he was no different from the black people....saying things like “the popo was straight mad dogging” and security was following u around a swap meet and u gettin judged like a gangsta killa...it just sounds questionable.

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 11:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 6:44 am
This house nigga
Stay believeing masta
O.e u a straight clown
U post pics but none wit u in it hmmmm....
This nigga sed sum ebony red dye hair bitch
Jus say sum black hoes.
I'm pretty sure oe can count his black friends
U didn't get shot up like suge n pac? Not today
U crusing dwn 110 in ur jaguar? Lol

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 11:07 am

And who sez mad dogging
This nigga b pming chili like bro play along or u sleeping outside
Chili: yessa masta

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:20 am

OE, I hate to break it to you.... but you a certified wigger.

And not the snowball type that grew up in the hood around minorities.... I'm talking trailer park life blastin pac out your pickup truck with only trebble.... no bass.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 11:46 am

I DONT KNOW WHAT RACE CRYPTIK AND UPTOWN IS BUT THOSE 2 MUTHAFUCKAS IS FUNNY AS HELL.. NIGGAS IS RUTHLESS WITH THE JOKES..

YALL CALLING OE A WIGGER, BUT HE SEEMS MORE LIKE A CHOLO MEXICAN..HE COMES HERE AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE GETS TREATED JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORST THAN BLACKS.. I NEVER AGREED WITH THAT.. TO BE HONEST I FEEL THEM COPS IS LOOKING AT HIM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AMONGST THESE NIGGERS..THEY MIGHT WANT TO KICK HIS ASS JUST FOR THAT

OE, MAYBE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WOULD WANT TO GO BUT ONLY FOR THE WOMEN, I GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM RAP NIGGAS, I DONT DO THAT MOLLY SHIT..THATS ALL YOU, THATS UR SIDE HUSTLE AND U HAVE TO GO OUT AND MINGLE WITH THEM AND NETWORK.. :lol: I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE BUT I WOULD FEEL LIKE A GROUPIE IF I WAS THERE TRYING TO BE IN THE PRESENT OF P-RICO OR ANY OF MALE ENTERTAINER.. MY COUSIN HAVE A FRIEND WHO RELATED TO TYRESE AND THEY BEEN TO HIS HOUSE BEFORE AND INVITED ME TO COME..THIS WAS YEARS AGO..MY COCKY ATTITUDE WONT ALLOW ME TO.. WAS IN THE MALL WHEN R KELLY WAS SHOPPING AT FOOT LOCKER AND A CROWD OF PEOPLE WAS STANDING IN FRONT AND PEOPLE STOPPED ME AND MY COUSIN AND TOLD US R KELLY WAS INSIDE, WE DIDNT GIVE 2 SHITS :lol: THATS OUR PERSONALITY ..... I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LIKE THIS HERE

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:51 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:46 am
I DONT KNOW WHAT RACE CRYPTIK AND UPTOWN IS BUT THOSE 2 MUTHAFUCKAS IS FUNNY AS HELL.. NIGGAS IS RUTHLESS WITH THE JOKES..

YALL CALLING OE A WIGGER, BUT HE SEEMS MORE LIKE A CHOLO MEXICAN..HE COMES HERE AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE GETS TREATED JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORST THAN BLACKS.. I NEVER AGREED WITH THAT.. TO BE HONEST I FEEL THEM COPS IS LOOKING AT HIM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AMONGST THESE NIGGERS..THEY MIGHT WANT TO KICK HIS ASS JUST FOR THAT

OE, MAYBE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WOULD WANT TO GO BUT ONLY FOR THE WOMEN, I GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM RAP NIGGAS, I DONT DO THAT MOLLY SHIT..THATS ALL YOU, THATS UR SIDE HUSTLE AND U HAVE TO GO OUT AND MINGLE WITH THEM AND NETWORK.. :lol: I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE BUT I WOULD FEEL LIKE A GROUPIE IF I WAS THERE TRYING TO BE IN THE PRESENT OF P-RICO OR ANY OF MALE ENTERTAINER.. MY COUSIN HAVE A FRIEND WHO RELATED TO TYRESE AND THEY BEEN TO HIS HOUSE BEFORE AND INVITED ME TO COME..THIS WAS YEARS AGO..MY COCKY ATTITUDE WONT ALLOW ME TO.. WAS IN THE MALL WHEN R KELLY WAS SHOPPING AT FOOT LOCKER AND A CROWD OF PEOPLE WAS STANDING IN FRONT AND PEOPLE STOPPED ME AND MY COUSIN AND TOLD US R KELLY WAS INSIDE, WE DIDNT GIVE 2 SHITS :lol: THATS OUR PERSONALITY ..... I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LIKE THIS HERE
I'm the same way. I avoid areas where famous people at. I cant deal with screaming bitches, dick riding niggas and the flock of birds that develop around them.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:53 am

It ain't a ego thing with me tho. More power to them... I just cant deal with crowds of dick riders, fake entourage niggas and bitch ass security niggas....

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 23rd, 2018, 11:54 am

HTIC wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:51 am
The Chosen One wrote:

I'm the same way. I avoid areas where famous people at. I cant deal with screaming bitches, dick riding niggas and the flock of birds that develop around them.

That’s a fact.

That shit is annoying...in the club I’ve seen niggas push bitches out the way just to have a pic with a athlete in the background.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 23rd, 2018, 11:56 am

Them same niggas go on the gram, crop the pic a certain way and post it talking bout "regular day with the homie talking money moves" in the caption.

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 pm

virgin ass erick aint worried bout gettin no pussy :lol:
his main concern is tryna impress hoodup niggaz, worryin bout wat hoodup niggaz think of him

nigga stalkin this thread all day, goin back n forth wit cryptik... :lol:
jus waitin for a friendly reply (chili)...
so he ckan tell his stories to sumone... bout how he in big bad "South central" in "Broadway Gangsters Hood!", "Pulling up to the Slauson Swapmeet", "on the 110 freeway" :lol:

nigga toured places he heard about in gangsta rap songs...so he ckan ckome on here brag n try to impress hoddup niggaz :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 12:07 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:51 am
The Chosen One wrote:

:lol: :tiphat: YEAH THAT SHIT ANNOYS ME, I SPOKE ON THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE, WITH THEM MALE GROUPIE.. NIGGAS KNOWING SOULJA BOY A LAME OR THAT NIGGA TRIPPE RED, AINT NO FUCKING WAY IM GONNA BE HANGING WITH TRIPPIE RED WIERD ASS EVEN IF HE AMONGST A GANG OF BAD MIDDLE EASTERN CHICKS.. THATS WHY I CANT BE IN THAT MUSIC BUSINESS CUZ I WONT BE FUCKIN WITH SO MANY NIGGAS.. MY COUSIN ALSO HAVE A FRIEND WHO ONE AGAIN MANY YEARS AGO HUNG OUT WITH THOSE LIL SKINNY NIGGAS WHAT HAD THAT SONG " IM A JERK" OR SOMESHIT.. NIGGA WAS POSTING SHORT CLIPS ON THEM NIGGAS DICKS.. KNOWING THEM NIGGAS IS SOME LAMES BUT TRYING TO GET ON SO HE RIDING THEM NIGGAS DICKS.. MY PRIDE JUST WONT LET ME.. LOL FUCK THEM NIGGAS.. NIGGA WAS GIVING THEM NIGGAS FAKE LOVE AND SHIT

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 12:35 pm

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 pm
virgin ass erick aint worried bout gettin no pussy :lol:
his main concern is tryna impress hoodup niggaz, worryin bout wat hoodup niggaz think of him

nigga stalkin this thread all day, goin back n forth wit cryptik... :lol:
jus waitin for a friendly reply (chili)...
so he ckan tell his stories to sumone... bout how he in big bad "South central" in "Broadway Gangsters Hood!", "Pulling up to the Slauson Swapmeet", "on the 110 freeway" :lol:

nigga toured places he heard about in gangsta rap songs...so he ckan ckome on here brag n try to impress hoddup niggaz :whaat:
Holy shit
This sums it up n a nutshell lol
Man oe got chilli stone washing him his ginger draws wit grown man virgin stains
And for the record yo soy boriqua pinche mama bicho

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 1:38 pm

Watch this nigga come on here and say he lost his v at 29 y/o lol
Pathetic piece of shit

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 1:51 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
HE GETS TREATED JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORST THAN BLACKS..
Never had a personal problem with the boy o.e but this shit right here I had to speak to him several times on that(Everytime blacks getting treated wrongly comes up he would say"it's whites in the country who get treated just as worst if not more worst")

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 2:03 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:51 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
Never had a personal problem with the boy o.e but this shit right here I had to speak to him several times on that(Everytime blacks getting treated wrongly comes up he would say"it's whites in the country who get treated just as worst if not more worst")
:2cents:

that's a common "white lie" used to act like they're equal cuz they're discriminated against. remember I was locked up wit dis coke head he talkin about we da same cuz we're discriminated against being labeled as criminals in the penal system. i'm like man :lol: fuck outta here.

not to mention he got a slap on the wrist sent to a rehab for burglary :comeon:

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 23rd, 2018, 2:05 pm

cryptik :lol: :lol: :lol:

SckanlessNїna
prospect

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 23rd, 2018, 2:17 pm

erick might be areal life faggot.... :lol:

this weirdo used to be all "mexikcaned" out.
claimed he grew up wit nothin but mexickanz.
nigga was fascinated wit nortenos/surenos. n crime stats.

then chili ckame along...

erick then switckhed up... started makin up all these stories...bout growin ina black household, black grannie, fake black brother in prsion., all his dads homies is black... etc (i peeped all his fams facebook. not one black person n any of they photos) :lol:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 12:17 am
Shit u should mob out this way bruh there's another BET function tomorrow lets roll out if u off work
:wtf:
now he wants to go on a BET date wit chili. nigga wants chili to fuck him. :whaat:

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
Bitch my neighborhood is 99% Mexican,I grew up with nothing but Mexicans.Of course im going to know Espanol.And they tagged my house right before they shot into it,and I doubt you ever took on 2 people that were strapped,so stop actin like u some super bad ass or somethin bitch boy.and youve never been shot at because you aint involved in street life.......Daughter.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=97075&start=50
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
My whole gang is basically Mexican,my hood stores are Carnicerias,my homegirls are all Mexicanas and love me to speak Espanol to them.I speak Spanish about 50% my days,they all consider me one of them so it aint wannabe nothin they accept me ,and them fukin Nortenos tagged my house before they shot into it you lame,they did it within the same minutes,so shut your queens ass up bitch.How u know them dudes that shot at me are still ok? you know of nothin with ur bitchmade ass
:whaat:

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:37 pm

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 5:19 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 1:51 pm
The Chosen One wrote:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :lol: YES I SEEN U CALL HIM OUT ON IT. I THINK IT BE POINTLESS TO EVEN RESPOND TO THAT CUZ ITS NOT EVEN A DEBATE..THATS WHERE OE BIAS COMES INTO PLAY, WHEN RACE IS INVOLVED..YEAH IT FROM A POOR SHITHOLE OF A CITY, AND MOST LIKELY GETTING TREATED LIKE SHIT, BUT STILL IT AINT ON THE LEVEL OF A BLACK PERSON.. SAME PARTIES THAT OE IS ATTENDING NIGGAS IS SHOWING HIM LOVE, BUT IF I WAS THERE NIGGAS MIGHT BE LIKE WHERE THIS NIGGA FROM. I WOULD BE GETTING THIS LOOK :nplease: :nplease: :nplease:.. I WALK OUT TO THE BENZ AND HAVE 4 LA NIGGAS WALK OUT TO THE CAR WITH ME WITH THIS FACE ON :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :lmao: :lmao: ..I GET ROBBED AND THEN HAVE TO WALK HOME, AND A CAR FULL OF MEXICANS ROLL BY AND THEY TRIP ON ME, ON SOME FUCK MAYATE SHIT WHILE BUMPING TUPAC, SO I DIP INTO THE STORE AND THEY CALL THE COPS, AND COPS ARRIVE AND JUST LABEL ME AS THE SUSPECT OF THE LA NIGGAS THAT JUST ROBBED ME, THEY CLAIM I FIT THE DESCRIPTION, SO IM IN LA COUNTY JAIL AND NIGGAS DONT LIKE ME CUZ IM FROM THE IE, SO IM GETTING PACKED OUT BY MY OWN PEOPLE.. THEM CURSES, LIFE AS A NIGGA :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: ..WE ALWAYS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1... WHITE FOLKS DONT LIKE US, MEXICANS DONT, ARABS DONT, OTHER RACES DONT AND MOST OF ALL NIGGAS DONT LIKE NIGGAS... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES SO REAL!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :wow:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm

SckanlessNїna wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 2:17 pm
erick might be areal life faggot.... :lol:

this weirdo used to be all "mexikcaned" out.
claimed he grew up wit nothin but mexickanz.
nigga was fascinated wit nortenos/surenos. n crime stats.

then chili ckame along...

erick then switckhed up... started makin up all these stories...bout growin ina black household, black grannie, fake black brother in prsion., all his dads homies is black... etc (i peeped all his fams facebook. not one black person n any of they photos) :lol:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
:wtf:
now he wants to go on a BET date wit chili. nigga wants chili to fuck him. :whaat:

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
Bitch my neighborhood is 99% Mexican,I grew up with nothing but Mexicans.Of course im going to know Espanol.And they tagged my house right before they shot into it,and I doubt you ever took on 2 people that were strapped,so stop actin like u some super bad ass or somethin bitch boy.and youve never been shot at because you aint involved in street life.......Daughter.
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
My whole gang is basically Mexican,my hood stores are Carnicerias,my homegirls are all Mexicanas and love me to speak Espanol to them.I speak Spanish about 50% my days,they all consider me one of them so it aint wannabe nothin they accept me ,and them fukin Nortenos tagged my house before they shot into it you lame,they did it within the same minutes,so shut your queens ass up bitch.How u know them dudes that shot at me are still ok? you know of nothin with ur bitchmade ass
:whaat:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: THIS FAKE SCKAN BE GOING HARD.. HE EVEN GOES INTO CHARACTER TO TYPE LIKE SCKAN :lol: :ohlawd: ... HAHHAA I KNOW UR THE SAME DUDE WHO USED TO HARASS THAT MEXICAN1 DUDE AND TROLL HIS ACCOUNT TOO :lol: :lol: :lol: ..YOU EVEN THE FAKE PMONEY :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Sckanless your using another mans name like a married bitch and you were also the pope account on here also and ur hella dumb how was the OE not raised by black folks? Why is it that I'm with my uncle in this pic way back even when I was a baby? Why does this pic have my pops and my uncles who are all black? And uptown keep yapping the bottom line is I was Thuggin even way before my teens and u started Thuggin in ur 30s even In my prom photo which was 12 years ago I was still Thuggin and it was probably even before u jumped off the porch lol and if y'all don't think pussy was handed to me on a platter back in the day ur sadly mistaken smh now go n have ur fun net homo ass bustas

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 8:15 pm

And chili it was not only white cops following me but also black security at the slauson swap meet any authority no matter what race they are always discriminate against me it seems like y'all always have some kindve excuse to down play all the bull shit I've had to deal with when it comes to authority I've gone thru some nonsense but I wouldn't expect most people on this site to understand because it would take going outside and leaving the Internet to experience things in life

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm

na O.E i ain't sayin u ain't been thru no struggle but whether your skin is white or black dictates your life and I'm not sure you understanding THAT.

the police fuck wit everybody G,

but they KILL niggas at alarming rates. ya undstand?

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 23rd, 2018, 10:30 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:56 am
Them same niggas go on the gram, crop the pic a certain way and post it talking bout "regular day with the homie talking money moves" in the caption.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they be doin that shit all the time in room 21 :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 11:20 pm

Those blurred out ass pics stop it
Ur that conception dude I bet
Black babies b light as fuck as babies and it's blurred ur a ginger
Keep wit the lies

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 23rd, 2018, 11:56 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:20 pm
Those blurred out ass pics stop it
Ur that conception dude I bet
Black babies b light as fuck as babies and it's blurred ur a ginger
Keep wit the lies
Your the one lyin faggot don't be mad that's OE and uncle Edwin u lame ass fake white boy GD u ain't no hood Nothn u a wrigley park gay boy

That's 100 percent me as a baby and my Unc whether ur Bitch ass believe it or not and only got a red facial hair with dark eye brows and brown hair not even ginger u fukn Caucasian island invader Puerto Rican ain't a race it's a nationality u a pure white boy colonizer and my Irish people ain't so ur the oppressor