Zack Funeral Today

Post Reply
User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Zack Funeral Today

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 8th, 2018, 9:06 am

jay rock you goin up there to pay yo fellow chicagoan respects? :lol:


but na RIP.

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 8th, 2018, 9:38 am


BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am

If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8606
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 8th, 2018, 12:20 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.
Post the video

I fucked with zack. I like how he blatantly clowned niggas like Aladdin in they face and they ain't even notice. And son still managed to turn that clowning into legit interviews. Son had a talent.

R.i.p

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 8th, 2018, 12:25 pm


SolidT15th
underboss
Posts: 1008
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 9:40 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » June 8th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Bandz checked Zack a few years back tellin him that he promotes and stirs up a lot of bullshit between hoods ....back when GMEBE had they 15 minutes of fame they recorded a convo he had with zack about it

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 8th, 2018, 2:21 pm

If you agree to do a video and dry snitch then thats your problem. The beefs been around before the 15 minutes of Zacktv fame. These dudes are clout chasing, and trying to blame zacktv when they dry snitching on facebook, twitter etc.

As for 6-9 he ain't stepped in Chicago yet, he knows this is a different animal then LA. It says a lot cause NY has a lot of LA gang influence, but they can't get someone out there to get at 6-9?

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 8th, 2018, 2:23 pm

:2cents: And fuck EBEbandz, them old Stones rolling in their graves right now. Dude a send off, he'll never get a leadership position its law

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8606
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 8th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:21 pm
If you agree to do a video and dry snitch then thats your problem. The beefs been around before the 15 minutes of Zacktv fame. These dudes are clout chasing, and trying to blame zacktv when they dry snitching on facebook, twitter etc.

As for 6-9 he ain't stepped in Chicago yet, he knows this is a different animal then LA. It says a lot cause NY has a lot of LA gang influence, but they can't get someone out there to get at 6-9?
69 one of them "la influenced" niggas. With shooters behind him. He in cali and Houston more than ny, and there's footage of him getting clowned in n and beat up in ny... before the troll feast.

As much as u say gd's run NY, yall should be sending one of them to bust his shit open...

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 8th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:21 pm
If you agree to do a video and dry snitch then thats your problem. The beefs been around before the 15 minutes of Zacktv fame. These dudes are clout chasing, and trying to blame zacktv when they dry snitching on facebook, twitter etc.

As for 6-9 he ain't stepped in Chicago yet, he knows this is a different animal then LA. It says a lot cause NY has a lot of LA gang influence, but they can't get someone out there to get at 6-9?
69 one of them "la influenced" niggas. With shooters behind him. He in cali and Houston more than ny, and there's footage of him getting clowned in n and beat up in ny... before the troll feast.

As much as u say gd's run NY, yall should be sending one of them to bust his shit open...
GDs ain't thick in NY, Bloods and crips are you missed my point

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 8th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Only dude who I can say promoted gang violence was that Mexican nigga gangsta boogie.....Zack was seemed down to earth being from the hood. He gave dudes a platform, they used it to promote gang beef. Not his problem, nobody perfect though

User avatar
Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Posts: 15405
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 8th, 2018, 8:20 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.
multiple stories about zack first I heard amg_ set him up or 1 of his niggas after that concert, 2nd 1 I heard is connected to the young princess who died tragedically and had everybody on here and facebook trying to solve her case.. from what I heard everybody connected to her incident and case been getting killed or "dying" since last year or when-ever it happened..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
king die
underboss
Posts: 1246
Joined: October 17th, 2016, 8:50 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: ndm
Location: goku land

Unread post by king die » June 8th, 2018, 9:01 pm

REST IN PEACE ZACK TV.....STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 8th, 2018, 9:33 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 8:20 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.
2nd 1 I heard is connected to the young princess who died tragedically and had everybody on here and facebook trying to solve her case.. from what I heard everybody connected to her incident and case been getting killed or "dying" since last year or when-ever it happened..
Thats wild.

IamNoOne
captain
Posts: 447
Joined: June 5th, 2018, 12:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 8th, 2018, 9:37 pm

omg he was a youtuber?

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 8th, 2018, 9:47 pm

i misread.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday, June 8, at Gatling’s Chapel, 10133 S. Halsted St. A wake will be held 11:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, June 9. The funeral will be held from noon to 1 p.m.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9140
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 9th, 2018, 12:59 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 8:20 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.
multiple stories about zack first I heard amg_ set him up or 1 of his niggas after that concert, 2nd 1 I heard is connected to the young princess who died tragedically and had everybody on here and facebook trying to solve her case.. from what I heard everybody connected to her incident and case been getting killed or "dying" since last year or when-ever it happened..
someone was sayin either her brother or her uncle was with the shit
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 9th, 2018, 1:55 am


User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55625
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2018, 2:35 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.

Forget 69..niggahs bodied Zack but r Kelly been walking around comfy for 20+ yrs being a child molester..his azz should of been touched outside of jayz niggahs roughing him up on jayz/r Kelly tour where r Kelly needed Cassidy to hold him down...niggahs be all twisted up

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 9th, 2018, 9:02 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 2:35 am
BluntedUp wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:37 am
If yall killed zack and not 69 yall niggas gon have some explaining to do lol.

What yall niggas think bout what ebe bandz said bout zack tho. Son talk wild tough but i did agree with what he said. Alot people not tryin to hear it tho.

Forget 69..niggahs bodied Zack but r Kelly been walking around comfy for 20+ yrs being a child molester..his azz should of been touched outside of jayz niggahs roughing him up on jayz/r Kelly tour where r Kelly needed Cassidy to hold him down...niggahs be all twisted up
Kellz a chicago legend. The nigga chance the rapper(the lil backpack rapper from the chi) brought homeboy outon stage a few years back and he crowd went crazy. People love r kelly lol.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Posts: 5077
Joined: February 6th, 2008, 3:05 pm
Region: North East
Location: ny/nj/chi= my playground

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 9th, 2018, 12:00 pm

Niggaz did him dirty.....he ain't deserve that.....Zack wasn't no instigator....even when he did that 051 Young Money interview he kept it neutral and didn't ask inflammatory questions about 600 and the rest of the BD's...even tho he easily could have....he was genuinely a good nigga with work ethic and ambition....and it's fucked up because it was probably over some frivolous shit like pussy or a small amount of money....LongLiveZach
.

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 9th, 2018, 4:37 pm


Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 9th, 2018, 5:38 pm

r.kelly probably didnt get ruffed up. Where you there? did you see it? if not no facts just speculation. When the NJ niggas failed to rob keef the word was the get stomped out and pistol whipped.....should I believe that? I mean who fails at snatching a chain quincy?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55625
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2018, 6:03 pm

We're you there when you constantly name all these rappers from ny you say pay taxes & get extorted by Chicago -niggajs all the time?..exactly..hush ya dicksuckers child lol..only difference s you got Cassidy stating sht first hand /as well as the media reporting Kelly was getting bullied backstage & quit the rest of the tour with jay.. all we got is ya word with the extortion sht..nah im good

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 10th, 2018, 1:57 am

all I will say is congress

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2826
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 10th, 2018, 1:58 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 6:03 pm
We're you there when you constantly name all these rappers from ny you say pay taxes & get extorted by Chicago -niggajs all the time?..exactly..hush ya dicksuckers child lol..only difference s you got Cassidy stating sht first hand /as well as the media reporting Kelly was getting bullied backstage & quit the rest of the tour with jay.. all we got is ya word with the extortion sht..nah im good
and you have maino on air saying NY niggas getting taxed in chicago and cali quincy.

Don't think cause your autisic ass took the wrong greyhound you know about chicago :tiphat:

User avatar
Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Posts: 15405
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 10th, 2018, 7:20 am

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8606
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 10th, 2018, 10:22 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 1:58 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 6:03 pm
We're you there when you constantly name all these rappers from ny you say pay taxes & get extorted by Chicago -niggajs all the time?..exactly..hush ya dicksuckers child lol..only difference s you got Cassidy stating sht first hand /as well as the media reporting Kelly was getting bullied backstage & quit the rest of the tour with jay.. all we got is ya word with the extortion sht..nah im good
and you have maino on air saying NY niggas getting taxed in chicago and cali quincy.

Don't think cause your autisic ass took the wrong greyhound you know about chicago :tiphat:
I know u aint talking bout autistic bro... u admitted to having it.

And r Kelly left his tour and cried about being bullied by a bunch of NY niggas. His own words.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55625
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 10th, 2018, 12:45 pm

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/10/31/a ... -tour.html


(I guess this is fake news also lol)

:wink: so much for autistic....now show us something about how "big pun ,fat Joe 50cent & company" was getting extorted by Chicago niggahs as many times as you repeated yourself on here about that....your word personally holds no weight ,ain't valid .we'll wait


Attachments
Screenshot_20180610-124105.png
Screenshot_20180610-124105.png (122.42 KiB) Viewed 272 times
Screenshot_20180610-124248.png
Screenshot_20180610-124248.png (117.3 KiB) Viewed 272 times

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55625
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 10th, 2018, 12:50 pm

:tiphat: rip to Zack for tryna put on for his city

IamNoOne
captain
Posts: 447
Joined: June 5th, 2018, 12:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 11th, 2018, 3:22 am

Zach was going to places and doing interviews were no other reporter would go. It's a shame. I don't know about him promoting it.

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 11th, 2018, 6:33 am


IamNoOne
captain
Posts: 447
Joined: June 5th, 2018, 12:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:16 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 9:06 am
jay rock you goin up there to pay yo fellow chicagoan respects? :lol:


but na RIP.
RIP

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1049
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 17th, 2018, 9:02 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 9:06 am
jay rock you goin up there to pay yo fellow chicagoan respects? :lol:


but na RIP.
RIP ZackTv

IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1049
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 17th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 9:02 pm
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 9:06 am
jay rock you goin up there to pay yo fellow chicagoan respects? :lol:


but na RIP.
RIP ZackTv

IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post