Ever Had To Chill On Smokin Tobacco Or Any Drugs? (Havin health issues/ Chest Pains?)

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Ever Had To Chill On Smokin Tobacco Or Any Drugs? (Havin health issues/ Chest Pains?)

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 1:52 pm

never did lean, popped pills a few times years ago, HATE dat drunk shit so i dont have extra habits. i smoke black and milds. started smokin when i was like 10/11 and as i get older i peep the effects, be havin sharp pains all in my chest cant imagine bein on lean and shit.

i know people real live fucked up just from cigarettes but still smokin crazy due to stress and anxiety. YOUNG mufuckas

but im cool. aint even tryin to go out like dat.

CPT
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: G FOR GLOBAL LIL BITCH

Unread post by CPT » June 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Shut up bitch nigga :lol:
Champ

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm

CPT wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm

yall still tuckin yall lil skinny jeans in some big ass timbs wit da tongue out down there? :lol:

CPT
superior

Unread post by CPT » June 6th, 2018, 2:09 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm
CPT wrote:

yall still tuckin yall lil skinny jeans in some big ass timbs wit da tongue out down there? :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: had that on the other day bitch when I had to run outside to cover my car from hail :lmao:
Champ

CPT
superior

Unread post by CPT » June 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Y’all niggas still out there sleeping on y’all homies couch and committing suicide? :lmao:
Champ

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 2:16 pm

CPT wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Y’all niggas still out there sleeping on y’all homies couch and committing suicide? :lmao:
aye real shit, i seen a nigga fall tryin to run in some skinny jeans, yall trippin :lol:

CPT
superior

Unread post by CPT » June 6th, 2018, 2:25 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Skinny jeans is the wave hoes love it long as they ain’t super super tight

I know you still rocking boot cut Levi’s and chuck Taylor’s tho :lmao: :lmao:

You rock straight fit jeans Yo lame ass. Jean legs be baggy as hell :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Champ

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 2:29 pm

:lol: @ hoes love it.

bitches told me they dont like that shit so ionno what ho's YOU fuck wit but aye...

wassup wit yo boy pablo juan i know you a drugrxch fan :whaat: :rosssip:

CPT
superior

Unread post by CPT » June 6th, 2018, 2:47 pm

That ain’t got nun to do with me shawty :rosssip:
Champ

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 6th, 2018, 3:47 pm

my chest hurt when I smoke too many rillos sometimes. plus smoke Newport shorts so that don't help.

but u smoking blacks. them shits gon kill yo was lol.

2wo-G
king
Affiliation: Liberation

Unread post by 2wo-G » June 6th, 2018, 4:30 pm

Blacks will have you 22 looking like 32 :lol: I remember I used to smoke them on the regular a long time ago. One time after smoking I felt sick, ended up throwing up & seeing a chunks of tobacco in the toilet, guess they sucked in thru the wood tip lmao. That was that for those.

I still smoked menthols & drank on the regular for like two years after that but I started seeing it was developing some unhealthy habits and health problems physical and mental so I quit doing both. Lucky for me I quit pretty young but it still had some pretty bad effects.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Region: North East

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 6th, 2018, 5:46 pm

You having chest pains cuz you dehydrated....smoking strips yourbody of key nutrients so in order to stay balanced you'll need to supplement.....1,000 mg's of Vitamin C for every blunt you smoke.....and if you blowing on squares and/or Blacks you need to double it....that lessens the damage to your lungs

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 5:47 pm

yeah bout to cut this shit out and stick to weed they tryna kill niggas but i knew i wasnt da only 1 trippin off them rellos like blunted said.

anywhere else you see niggas usually smoke the white-tips but we do FTs, i feel like its just a city thing cuz dats what erybody smoke unless u a old head.

dope fiends and weirdos smoke like darkhorses and djarums and shit, them smells crucial, used to make niggas get off the block smokin them :whaat: real shit

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 6th, 2018, 5:50 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 5:46 pm
You having chest pains cuz you dehydrated....smoking strips yourbody of key nutrients so in order to stay balanced you'll need to supplement.....1,000 mg's of Vitamin C for every blunt you smoke.....and if you blowing on squares and/or Blacks you need to double it....that lessens the damage to your lungs
yeah dats true i usually dont smoke unless i drink cuz dat shit a make yo mouf dry as hell

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » June 6th, 2018, 6:05 pm

only time I hurt is when all my Chiva is gone :yeahright: lol naw but yea at 22 I did quit a 2 pack of pall mall reds a day habit cold turkey no patches nada it was just time to say no mo of that bullshit, whenever im ready to quit whatever drugs I fuk with, I do it, its all a matter of choice although quitting opiates hurts worse then when I got shot , because I could take pain killers to feel better from the wound, but if I run out of opiates oh boy that shit hurts for a week

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 6th, 2018, 6:10 pm

I don't smoke anything just drink an occasional vodka and cranberry juice

2wo-G
king
Affiliation: Liberation

Unread post by 2wo-G » June 6th, 2018, 6:35 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 5:46 pm
Nahhh I'm a pretty health-minded dude (eat an all natural diet, have a cocktail of supplements every morning, go to the gym on the regular) and no way you can just 'balance out' cigarette smoking with enough Vitamins lol.

Squares is bad for your heart because it automatically raises your heart rate while smoking (and long term heart rate if you smoke them regularly) and is a vasoconstrictor (aka it shrinks your blood vessels, making your heart have to work even harder to try and compensate and squeeze blood thru them, and even then not as much blood/oxygen/vitamins will flow to your body parts and brain as they need). Plus smoking makes you have to breath shorter & heavier which means heart works even harder to pump enough oxygen in your bloodstream.

Vitamins & healthy lifestyle can make it better but you can't take enough supplements to cancel all them deadly chemicals and tar you're taking straight to the heart/lungs/brain :lol:

@Kutthroat: If you wanna get better faster, I recommend you do some cardio (running, treadmill, jump rope, swimming) to help keep your heart and oxygen get back to normal and L-Arginine and CoQ10 supplements are good for dilating blood vessels/flow to get your heart back to normal.

Coaster
lieutenant
Affiliation: Bloccs

Unread post by Coaster » June 7th, 2018, 5:08 am

yo no lie, I sometimes be wantin to ask this same question. But from my experience, chest pains and shit are due more to outside influences, such as the weather moreso than your intake, unless you are doing totally too much. But check this I had a checkup bout 2 weeks ago, off rip, some shit a family member tell you like the night b4 it is, and im like wtf I be sick of these jointz, so I go, my blood pressure was high, they was ready to prescribe pills, took it on the chin and said I'll be back in a week, got back on my normal cardio program and my BP was way low, and I blow treez like eryday. but yeah if you takin vitamins you should be ok, my chest tightened up on me like last week, and I hadnt smoked or nothing that whole week, I narrowed it down to having the window open for too long

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 7th, 2018, 9:08 am

the weather is an interesting take i neva thought about that. i notice my shit tighten the more lazy i get doe or my gas act up, i think bad habits on top of laziness trigger strokes and heart attacks. lazy as far as exercise, i buss like 10 push ups a month :whaat: and you know niggas aint bout to jog but i should get a gym membership da gym be havin HO's

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 7th, 2018, 9:14 am

you able to get a female work-out coach aint you? :yeahright: 🤔

Takin All Fades
superior
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 9:45 am

...ur problems r spiritual first then mental then that manifests onto ur physical.....if u feel pain anywhere its from guilt....feelings like those cause imbalances which fuck ur mind up then u decide to smoke or we cuz u dk how u got there

....anxiety come from a lack of self trust....niggas smokin to deal w that is the same as poppin a painkiller for a headache cuz u didnt address the root of the issue...only the symptoms

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 9:50 am

...niggas need to forgive themself and their enemigos and trust the Supreme to wash all negativity off and protect/nurture em

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 9:50 am

...niggas need to forgive themself and their enemigos and trust the Supreme to wash all negativity off and protect/nurture em

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 9:51 am

...none of us chose to b born like this...so something went wrong somewhere....niggas gotta address that

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 9:55 am

...and cant nothin happen wout the Supreme permission...so everything seemingly bad in ur life is actually the Supreme lessons and tests to learn and grow from....we interpret it wrong tho

Takin All Fades
superior

Unread post by Takin All Fades » June 7th, 2018, 10:06 am

....i only had to chill off coppin skunk off this one nigga....that impure shit attract lower entities....had my head way too woozy for just a high

360 Degrees
corporal
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 360 Degrees » June 7th, 2018, 10:20 am

When you get my age you learn how to get bent without going to hard on your body. My advice to younger people.

Do's = joints, bongs, pipes, vaporizers, homemade edibles

Don'ts = cigarettes, blacks, blunts, vape cartridges, some edibles depending on ingredients...or anything with chemicals and carcinogens.

Cocaine
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » June 8th, 2018, 8:49 am

CPT wrote:
:lmao:

Cryptik1
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 8th, 2018, 12:00 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 6:05 pm
only time I hurt is when all my Chiva is gone :yeahright: lol naw but yea at 22 I did quit a 2 pack of pall mall reds a day habit cold turkey no patches nada it was just time to say no mo of that bullshit, whenever im ready to quit whatever drugs I fuk with, I do it, its all a matter of choice although quitting opiates hurts worse then when I got shot , because I could take pain killers to feel better from the wound, but if I run out of opiates oh boy that shit hurts for a week
Smokin Paul malls?
Wtf thought u grew up with blacks

1Million
oog
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 8th, 2018, 11:00 pm

I stopped sippin lean cuz I was getting fat and I couldn't shit no more

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 9th, 2018, 1:47 am

Cryptik1 wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 12:00 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 6:05 pm
Smokin Paul malls?
Wtf thought u grew up with blacks
:lol:

Cocaine
colonel

Unread post by Cocaine » June 11th, 2018, 3:55 pm

1Million wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:00 pm
I stopped sippin lean cuz I was getting fat and I couldn't shit no more
Weirdo :lol:

Cocaine
colonel

Unread post by Cocaine » June 11th, 2018, 3:56 pm

this lil faggot cutthroat is the type to smoke Reggie and get drunk off a 6 pack of beer :lmao:

Count Olaf
underboss
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 11th, 2018, 8:08 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 1:52 pm
never did lean, popped pills a few times years ago, HATE dat drunk shit so i dont have extra habits. i smoke black and milds. started smokin when i was like 10/11 and as i get older i peep the effects, be havin sharp pains all in my chest cant imagine bein on lean and shit.

i know people real live fucked up just from cigarettes but still smokin crazy due to stress and anxiety. YOUNG mufuckas

but im cool. aint even tryin to go out like dat.
eating pizza with soda then drink some vodka with soda on top of that smoking cigarettes you gonna feel the burn
Antacid Tablets are my life :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL