21 Savage Sends 6ix9ine A Message Regarding His Fake Blood Claims

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

21 Savage Sends 6ix9ine A Message Regarding His Fake Blood Claims

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 7:33 am

YO TWENTY SEE UR BIASED CUZ 21 SAVAGE SEES IT THE SAME WAY AS US.. HOW CAN U DISS THE MOTHERLAND OF THE SHIT THAT U CLAIM? IF I KNEW LA GANGS AINT SHIT THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE CLAIMING A GANG THAT WAS CREATED IN LA? IF IT WAS SOME HOME GROWN SHIT LIKE BROOKLYN STICK UP KIDS THAN YES, BUT HE CLAIMING LA SHIT :killself:

BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 22nd, 2018, 8:31 am

He right.

Everything this colorful nigga involved in is all wrong lol smh but in them billy niggas eyes he can do no wrong...even when he’s clearly wrong for so many things they defend support him like a parent. It’s a shame.

THey even going at it with other bloods for the nigga ...what part of the game is that...really defending and going at it over a colorful pedo...nobody in that loop sees nothin wrong wit that?? Lol

5star-Barnone
prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B.B.G

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » March 22nd, 2018, 9:42 am

Just what I meant about UBN "bloods" being paracites to the B. They influenced the south and niggas from the south have to school them on this shit :facepalm: it's over man. Just give it up.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 22nd, 2018, 10:56 am

5star-Barnone wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 9:42 am
Just what I meant about UBN "bloods" being paracites to the B. They influenced the south and niggas from the south have to school them on this shit :facepalm: it's over man. Just give it up.
U moe nem , b.b.g who beefin with killaward nem ?
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 7:33 am
YO TWENTY SEE UR BIASED CUZ 21 SAVAGE SEES IT THE SAME WAY AS US.. HOW CAN U DISS THE MOTHERLAND OF THE SHIT THAT U CLAIM? IF I KNEW LA GANGS AINT SHIT THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE CLAIMING A GANG THAT WAS CREATED IN LA? IF IT WAS SOME HOME GROWN SHIT LIKE BROOKLYN STICK UP KIDS THAN YES, BUT HE CLAIMING LA SHIT :killself:

u kan't read and u got bad memory or u have selective memory like Donald trump ..I done typed the situation a thousand times and gave out L's to L.a and nyc bkuz trippie red did more shit than slim400 nem and he went to bk and the Bronx first with less niggas :lmao: and on top of that he went to L.a and said 69 was banned months before ya'll L.a niggas thought about getting clout of 69.. trippie red foreseen this whole situation and tried to stop it himself but them confused ass broke ass older L.a blacks couldn't get no buzz or money from that so they didn't like it or knew who trippie was :lmao: .. you don't even go by the definition of words

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » March 22nd, 2018, 11:30 am

:lmao: who remember when 21 savage got questioned about his blood claims :rosssip:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 11:56 am

BkBarclays wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 8:31 am
He right.

Everything this colorful nigga involved in is all wrong lol smh but in them billy niggas eyes he can do no wrong...even when he’s clearly wrong for so many things they defend support him like a parent. It’s a shame.

THey even going at it with other bloods for the nigga ...what part of the game is that...really defending and going at it over a colorful pedo...nobody in that loop sees nothin wrong wit that?? Lol

Def not unusual to c blood niggas beefing with other bloods out here.niggas will dub a whole set cuz their big homie didn't send the big homie of another set $50 to put on their books so u know when real money is involved niggas gonna stick with it

Niggas is broke out here, not making 80's era money unless they get with a cash cow doing music.it's a shame but years where we at with it

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » March 22nd, 2018, 12:16 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:30 am
:lmao: who remember when 21 savage got questioned about his blood claims :rosssip:
Alotta niggahs questioned it...I didn't pay the niggah no mind until my older cousin whoses a 1st generation Murda homey from castle hill just got outta prison for like the umpteenth time said he traveling with 21 & 21 looking out with that bag so any thoughts of 21 savage ties to Murda in my mind is put to bed

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 22nd, 2018, 12:24 pm

:smoke: youngboy smm too I think that's from them traveling to atl and linking up with Slaughter gang /PDE/9th ward niggas

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 22nd, 2018, 12:26 pm

i fucks with u q, but 21 a superstar at this point... u cant tell me that dont sound like a old head fantasy lol.

but what i was saying aint nothin to do with his affiliation to smm, its the fact I THINK he said something about not giving a fuck about the history of bloods cause it dont concern him... yet now he bein cali defender.

smm as a whole dont give a fuck about none of that

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 22nd, 2018, 12:34 pm

PmoneY
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » March 22nd, 2018, 3:19 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:56 am
BkBarclays wrote:
He right.

Def not unusual to c blood niggas beefing with other bloods out here.niggas will dub a whole set cuz their big homie didn't send the big homie of another set $50 to put on their books so u know when real money is involved niggas gonna stick with it

Niggas is broke out here, not making 80's era money unless they get with a cash cow doing music.it's a shame but years where we at with it

You right bro....That bag is a fucking trip

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 22nd, 2018, 4:00 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 12:34 pm
that is true, I guess that Atlanta mindframe done evolved bkuz if he had the same mind as he did back then or these damu's in this video he wouldn't put out a video telling 69 he gotta check in , in L.a and he gotta respect them :lmao:

5star-Barnone
prospect

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » March 22nd, 2018, 4:16 pm

You have to push whatever kard and set you or your kard and set originate from when u go to Kali. Notice NO New York bloods (unless you want to reach for Waka n Frenchie) touched base in L.A konnekting ON SOME GANG SHIT like that 1 guy with future and took the pic with 50.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 4:58 pm

5star-Barnone wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 4:16 pm
You have to push whatever kard and set you or your kard and set originate from when u go to Kali. Notice NO New York bloods (unless you want to reach for Waka n Frenchie) touched base in L.A konnekting ON SOME GANG SHIT like that 1 guy with future and took the pic with 50.
That's cuz when they first got popping in N.Y. Niggas took real set names from Cali sets and created they own shit n Cali had a fit about it.plus when Cali niggas did try to reach out some N.Y.bloods was like Foh.the pirus got connected n some other sets but with the other sets we have out here they can't really goto Cali n link with niggas on no gang shit cuz there's no real set connections.n they not really tryna get put under the wing of a Cali set now so it's tricky

It's a different story with the crips out here but the bloods on some other shit

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 22nd, 2018, 7:12 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:56 am
BkBarclays wrote:
He right.

I know I’m just saying it’s crazy to see all this over some nigga that ain’t solid is just crazy to me.

If they was on the island and colors popped up with his background...imagine a bunch of bloods protecting him ...that’s some real crazy shit to me ...its happening but it’s still it’s backwards to me

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 22nd, 2018, 7:18 pm

only thing protecting a kiddy diddler in jail is pc.

im just mad these cali niggas didnt murk em. using a pedo as a promotional tool is almost as bad as the molester to me.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 8:42 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 7:18 pm

im just mad these cali niggas didnt murk em. using a pedo as a promotional tool is almost as bad as the molester to me.

U want Cali niggas to displine y’all niggas🤨... no need to kill him he a kid in my eyes.. he just don’t respect shit but a lot of these young niggas don’t respect shit

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 22nd, 2018, 10:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 8:42 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:

U want Cali niggas to displine y’all niggas🤨... no need to kill him he a kid in my eyes.. he just don’t respect shit but a lot of these young niggas don’t respect shit
cali was the ones talking massive amounts of shit... expected something considering the whole biggy thing.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 12:48 am

20 tho what you feel bout what 21 sayin on some real shit

and he Ny damu

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 12:52 am

And to the cali mainly non-LA city niggas gettin so mad at NY and other niggas trollin u

yall most not travel because if u cali OT niggas always askin bout b and c shit and is the mexicans really racist and like that

is niggas still killin over colors and a bunch of ol outdated fan type shit. plus OT niggas be in LA gettin down dependin if they respect it or not

why you mad anyway what city/state got as many organizations country and world wide? :shrug:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 1:26 am

nah, u cant claim niggas for numbers then turn around and say they fake on dvd's.

chicago got the real reach, they really worldwide (kings & gd's)

u cali niggas only claim niggas outside of cali when its beneficial, so yall dont count.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 1:29 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:26 am
nah, u cant claim niggas for numbers then turn around and say they fake on dvd's.

chicago got the real reach, they really worldwide (kings & gd's)

u cali niggas only claim niggas outside of cali when its beneficial, so yall dont count.
nigga b and c aint the only shit from Cali/LA thats OT that I seen w my own eyes., met and know.

plus you actin like LA didnt do to the west and mid south what Ny did to the east

why you trippin ny did theres wit hip hop which is global and make real money

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 1:31 am

im not trippin, just pointing out a fact. im not blood or crip, but i see how yall treat ot niggas for yall own benefit. niggas that took them vows to bang with yall, yqll quick to throw under buses for air time. thats why theres no respect today.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 1:35 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:31 am
im not trippin, just pointing out a fact. im not blood or crip, but i see how yall treat ot niggas for yall own benefit. niggas that took them vows to bang with yall, yqll quick to throw under buses for air time. thats why theres no respect today.
thats not true

its a lot of politics what it really come down to is the nature of certain hoods OG's and the program they runnin

niggas from ot be kickin it here just last month some the niggas from oklahoma was in town kickin on broadway wit us

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 1:43 am

its good u mentioned hip hop, cause i feel ny fucked up the same exact way with that.

of course theres exceptions here and there, but aint no denying the general consensus.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 23rd, 2018, 2:12 am

Realspit wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 12:48 am
20 tho what you feel bout what 21 sayin on some real shit

and he Ny damu
I mean in a sense he's looking at it like u can't be blood and diss L.a ... he's right I kan't lie about that but like uptown bx said plus from my experiences why do smm have to check in with L.a bloods when they didn't start off as bloods in the first place :fleece: ?

and uptown is right.. 1 minute new York bloods n crips copy us and wanna be us soo bad but they still fake .. the next minute is , they still belong to us they still in a cali gang so they are under us and I'm like :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: the fuck kind of positions and thought process do ya'll be having :lmao: ...

I didn't respond to p-money's post in the wack100 visit new York thread but he said.. they still under us if you claiming something with the same name you gotta pay homage to it.. and I'm like is that true ?? do ya'll feel like that or feel like that when new York bloods is poppin and making money being talked about and ya'll want that bag and their shine..

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 2:31 am

:webyup:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 2:34 am

i mean would u be coo if niggas dissed and clowned macon niggas and they lifestyle for years

then started doin everything macon niggas do but change a few slang and one name and say nah this not macon shit this LA shit :shrug:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 2:36 am

and to be real the only LA frm the city rapper who dissed ol boy was the mexican

and yo know they be doin shit fo La raza foo :lol:

he makin the raza look bad homes

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 2:40 am

that goes back to what i said abiut ny fuckin up with hip hop. a single ny nigga could say his personal opinion on a song, and the rest of america applies it to all 8 million new yorkers lol.

while tim dog was screaming "fuck compton" in the bronx, dirt gang was bangin on the east side of harlem. and as karma woulda have it, tim dogs hood is the mecca of nyc bloodin.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 2:42 am

no joke, tim dog and og mack from the SAME HOOD lol

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 2:47 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 2:40 am
that goes back to what i said abiut ny fuckin up with hip hop. a single ny nigga could say his personal opinion on a song, and the rest of america applies it to all 8 million new yorkers lol.

while tim dog was screaming "fuck compton" in the bronx, dirt gang was bangin on the east side of harlem. and as karma woulda have it, tim dogs hood is the mecca of nyc bloodin.
the east coast west coast shit was mianly bad boy and death row plus black mob and pirus and compton shit plus some other real st shit

but its deeper then that Ny controlled rap so they was usin they clout and machine to rate west and non-east albums wack and other shit

like NY had a real bias just like you say LA niggas do bout the gang shit.

some La niggas like whatever some like ot's aint shit some got love but the general feel is this is the mecca and the real...

thats how it was back in the day w rap but just from Ny

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 23rd, 2018, 2:53 am

Realspit wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 2:34 am
i mean would u be coo if niggas dissed and clowned macon niggas and they lifestyle for years

then started doin everything macon niggas do but change a few slang and one name and say nah this not macon shit this LA shit
:shrug:
yes. and why u asking that , u do know that is real what u typed and the city is kalled "Atlanta" since the 1980's til atleast 2010 :lmao: :lmao: I'm kool with it.. I just make sure the whole state knows since 83 macon had cali and chi gangs, we the gang capital of ga when it comes to actually ties and connects and banging it right so yes I be mad but I also be kool and defending atl like my #2nd city(home) :lol: from the "yuugghh" adlib soulja boy took from us , the whispering song ying yang twins took from us.. hell only thing they got is trapping but we got jeezy bitch ass who's 1/2 of the trap god (along with Gucci) so I know what ya'll went thru .. it's just either ya'll gonna be like Chicago towards the south or not.. :lol:

notice how Chicago gd's and downsouth gd's on 2 different waves.. but all the other chi mobs fuck with they counterparts in the south ? I don't be seeing no Lawndale vicelord diss Mississippi or Memphis lords , I don't see no chi king dissing nyc latin kings (only jay rock) and that's bkuz he lives in the motherland for kings and hang around them on the daily so I think jay rock be reciting what chi kings secretly feel about nyc kings :lmao: .

but if smm dropped the B's and red rag and goes back to their roots what will L.a say about that ?will ya'll stay out of it or say "oh they couldn't handle the cali pressure and lifestyle" so they went back to just being smm boyz :shrug: :lmao:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » March 23rd, 2018, 3:00 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 2:53 am
Realspit wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 2:34 am

then started doin everything macon niggas do but change a few slang and one name and say nah this not macon shit this LA shit
:shrug:
yes. and why u asking that , u do know that is real what u typed and the city is kalled "Atlanta" since the 1980's til atleast 2010 :lmao: :lmao: I'm kool with it.. I just make sure the whole state knows since 83 macon had cali and chi gangs, we the gang capital of ga when it comes to actually ties and connects and banging it right so yes I be mad but I also be kool and defending atl like my #2nd city(home) :lol: from the "yuugghh" adlib soulja boy took from us , the whispering song ying yang twins took from us.. hell only thing they got is trapping but we got jeezy bitch ass who's 1/2 of the trap god (along with Gucci) so I know what ya'll went thru .. it's just either ya'll gonna be like Chicago towards the south or not.. :lol:

notice how Chicago gd's and downsouth gd's on 2 different waves.. but all the other chi mobs fuck with they counterparts in the south ? I don't be seeing no Lawndale vicelord diss Mississippi or Memphis lords , I don't see no chi king dissing nyc latin kings (only jay rock) and that's bkuz he lives in the motherland for kings and hang around them on the daily so I think jay rock be reciting what chi kings secretly feel about nyc kings :lmao: .

but if smm dropped the B's and red rag and goes back to their roots what will L.a say about that ?will ya'll stay out of it or say "oh they couldn't handle the cali pressure and lifestyle" so they went back to just being smm boyz :shrug: :lmao:
but that aint the same yall both GA

LA niggas respect Oakland and bay niggas cuz they kept they shit OG

on the low LA niggas is like NY niggas and they look down on niggas not from the city even cities thats close in socal norcal and errbody

la niggas think they the hardest ever :shrug:

so if SMM went to they roots la would respect. LA niggas didnt like NY niggas tryna keep us outta rap but we like and respect ol Ny that talk that bullshit and do shit the Ny way

La niggas respect chi niggas too on the real and thers a lowkey history with LA and chi

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » March 23rd, 2018, 3:20 am

hmm spit u a 94/92 hoover who used to being like the most hated like me and going thru real controversy , so yeah I know u won't hate on smm or new York if they went back to their homegrown crews n roots , hell I don't think u hating now :tiphat: :lol:

but with the L.a respect the chi I think for blacks ya'll do.. I also saw 619loc and that other real sureno profile who only speaks on Spanish with the profile picture of his face in a mask looking like sub-zero the 1 who I said is krazi on here in 2015 :lmao:
I translated some of his posts and he was dissing the chi , I even saw 619loc I know u remember him diss the kings and other latino/Spanish mobs from Chicago .. I think that can be real tension but as far as L.a blacks and Chicago blacks we kill each other on the daily for stupid shit in our home times and we go thru soo much of kourse ya'll respect each other n politic..

I think that Spanish profile dude was mad at kings bkuz he typed mayate n something with kings respecting us too much , he got mad when they found out the latin kings a mob that's been here since the 40's is "first cousins" to the stones a black gang :umhm: it made 619loc hella mad :lmao: they don't look at Chicago Hispanics the same way they do cali/Arizona/ texas ones but that's another subject we talked about on here before :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 23rd, 2018, 3:43 am

Realspit wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:35 am
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:31 am
thats not true

its a lot of politics what it really come down to is the nature of certain hoods OG's and the program they runnin

niggas from ot be kickin it here just last month some the niggas from oklahoma was in town kickin on broadway wit us
But can a nyc ubn set with no ties to y'all come kick it with ya homies?

Y'all have more of a relationship with Oklahoma, little rock n other states y'all spread the blood n crip shit to personally

Y'all not letting a NYC set who didn't want no connections with y'all rock out there like the OK homies.if they do they can't rep they set out there or some other nonsense and form of disrespect would go down

N they right I seen it with my own eyes n heard with my own ears.y'all will fuck with NYC bloods n crips when it's beneficial to y'all, but will still throw shots n shade n let it b known how y'all really feel bout us.

Plus Tim Dog moved to Cali for years before he passed.surprised nothing happened to him

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 3:47 am

smm aint never checking in to cali. its a dub on that lol. not trying to hype them up, but they been fully established long before a red rag and will continue to prosper with or without cali showing them love. them niggas a powerhouse all by theyself.

but smm always had a tight relationship with mob pirus via gangland rus and that whole shit going on in jersey with they homegrown but connected mob pirus.

5star-Barnone
prospect

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » March 23rd, 2018, 3:55 am

1 question....

Why even claim blood at all ? :tedthinks:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 4:00 am

5star-Barnone wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 3:55 am
1 question....

Why even claim blood at all ? :tedthinks:
smm picked up the red rag to join macks fight against the kings.

ny gangs was all independent and fighting each other at that time except the kings who had chapters every damn where back then.

bunch of gangs linked up under the red rag to focus on that gold.

i cant speak for the rest of these niggas or mack.

but it all started with the velt lane gangsters in roosevelt long island (suburban ny blood set started by family connects to la denvers lanes). hit the state penns and eventually hit the city.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » March 23rd, 2018, 7:13 am

:dance:

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » March 23rd, 2018, 12:25 pm

This board will never change lolol. Some of the same names posting and arguing over bs for years, and some new faces taking the place of old faces who dud the same things...
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
You obviously never been in jail or the pen, because this definitely isn't true. Anybody who ever bidded KNOWS this ain't true. That's a street myth from decades and decades and decades ago, that all jumpers get hit or they pc up...

Myself and others have pointed out several times over the years that this image that all Cali bangers was on the East bumper for the B/C thing is not an accurate depiction. I've literally been saying that for years, so anybody who claims "they know what they seen" with Cali cats pissed at East Coast niggas based off public social media or celebrity displays, you're automatically discredited. Niggas swear they know California or Bloods or Crips or Surenos better than those of us from those areas and cultures. It's really amusing to me that we still argue about this stuff here... :lmao:

The back and forth isn't worth it. Everything that needs to be said about the subject has already been said many times over, anyone who wants to believe otherwise, it's your world, family. Dudes in here will literally say "I'm not Blood or Crip" or "I've never been to California" or "I know people who know people from Cali" (lol) or "I saw this online" (lolololol), and STILL argue with niggas about shit they shouldn't even be addressing. If nothing else, thehoodup is still good for giving off laughs...

As it pertains to 69, he's not relevant in the real world of gang and street culture, and he's not excepted by all New Yorkers. He's an entertainer trying to build a career off an image he and his team have made. Let him entertain or leave it alone unless it directly affects you...

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » March 23rd, 2018, 12:37 pm

u right, im not a jailbird. so im going off what other people tell me.

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » March 23rd, 2018, 12:43 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 12:37 pm
u right, im not a jailbird. so im going off what other people tell me.
I'm not either, just pointing out that's a common misconception!