-Goons of the industry: oldschool ny crew : 139th st NFL crew(niggahs for life) ..Big L affiliated

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-Goons of the industry: oldschool ny crew : 139th st NFL crew(niggahs for life) ..Big L affiliated

Unread post by Quiet-Q » March 21st, 2018, 3:50 pm

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 27th, 2018, 10:53 pm

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » May 28th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 29th, 2018, 2:06 am

"feds tried to hit us with a Rico as if we was all 1 big crew....we was only nfl because we came from same block but we all did our own thing & linked up for parties ,basketball games"-words from dude....that's basically how I was saying on "crews vs gang" topic a few days ago on how I looked at crews

ILL documentary ...I always heard L got killed over some sht for his brother locked up..but this joint basically saying big L brother wanted to murder another member of the crew who happened to turn 93 blood & L got caught up in that & killed over some sht ,I remember niggahs saying that same blood niggah was wlking the hood freely in recent years until he got killed ...didnt know L brother got killed ..but basically L knew what he was getting involved in pointing out the blood niggah for a hit...I'm thinking he was just a innocent bystander (guilty by association) off some hot sht his brother did before being locked up

Old ny history like this is iLL...back when it was dam near a different crew on every block/project .....biggie chain getting deaded by 1 of these niggahs is new to...even though harlem is gentrified I can say that particular pocket still be live or was I was hitting up 141st & lenox in recent time..seemed like everybody & they mother was posted in front of building stoops

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » May 29th, 2018, 8:01 am

Yea it was lit...big L bro was grimey on some alpo kill their own squad type of shit minus the snitching.

Yea son got bodied in 2016 I had posted the article...idk why a guy with that much issues move back to the same block they were doing all that dirt on.

He robbed biggie’s friend not biggie....he said he was about that life too but had just got caught slipping...wonder who that was...

Yup I always thought big L was innocent in his situation also...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 29th, 2018, 10:43 am

Nah im saying they deaded biggie chain.....not as in robbing biggie himself..but robbing his mans who had on biggie chain(something like the whole g unit chain where either young buck or young buck mans had 50 old g unit spinner chain deaded)