The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: SLIM 400 IN NEW YORK.....

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 6:17 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 5:56 pm
:lol: so u know that tupac part at the bottom was him dissing trippie red/slim400/boskoe/wack/the game/Frenchie/jae hood too :lmao: :lmao: that's a smooth way to decode that lil message to them since pac was talking to multiple people in that troublesome verse and wack100 /mo3 dissing tupac , 2 L.a niggas :facepalm: that's how u slick go at wack and that grape st. crip nigga if a new York nigga dissing L.a niggas but he showing pac more love than L.a native bkuz not 1 L.a nigga yet went at wack100 for dissing tupac and that grape st nigga :facepalm: :cmon:
:facepalm: :facepalm: stop it twenty u reaching, 69 aint that deep nigga :lol: u looking way too far into that message trying to decipher it.fuck out of here :lol: :nplease:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 3:55 pm
slim ain't checked in , in the X with them real niggas :smoke: :stoned:

why would he? he addressing 69 and them trey way screaming niggas, not the whole NY..

Trap$tar ™
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 22nd, 2018, 6:49 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 6:17 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
:lol: so u know that tupac part at the bottom was him dissing trippie red/slim400/boskoe/wack/the game/Frenchie/jae hood too :lmao: :lmao: that's a smooth way to decode that lil message to them since pac was talking to multiple people in that troublesome verse and wack100 /mo3 dissing tupac , 2 L.a niggas :facepalm: that's how u slick go at wack and that grape st. crip nigga if a new York nigga dissing L.a niggas but he showing pac more love than L.a native bkuz not 1 L.a nigga yet went at wack100 for dissing tupac and that grape st nigga :facepalm: :cmon:
:facepalm: :facepalm: stop it twenty u reaching, 69 aint that deep nigga :lol: u looking way too far into that message trying to decipher it.fuck out of here :lol: :nplease:

how u know he ain't ?? when a nigga just dissed pac from ya'll city and he did it again today online :facepalm: plus u can't read mines u can't relate to niggas outside of L.a and the dino on how we think over here and u ain't street chili so u won't know what a subliminal message is :lmao: just shut up typing me everytime u see my name thinking im trying to diss L.a only when i clearly typed everybody name from new york/ohio/L.a who's dissin the man.. u can't see that or you sooo close minded u think niggas only focus on L.a ? but is it not true that most of the east and south is now holding down tupac harder than L.a niggas is :lmao: cleary that shows and im not the only 1 who see's that .. ya'll ain't doing shit to 03 greedo or wack100 so fuck outta here , go talk amongs L.a blacks and find out what happened from the 90's til now (on how ya'll fell off) literally from the streets, to the muzik especially muzik notice i never diss the muzik bkuz it's no competition georgia> cali :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Facts
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 6:49 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 6:17 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:

how u know he ain't ?? when a nigga just dissed pac from ya'll city and he did it again today online :facepalm: plus u can't read mines u can't relate to niggas outside of L.a and the dino on how we think over here and u ain't street chili so u won't know what a subliminal message is :lmao: just shut up typing me everytime u see my name thinking im trying to diss L.a only when i clearly typed everybody name from new york/ohio/L.a who's dissin the man.. u can't see that or you sooo close minded u think niggas only focus on L.a ? but is it not true that most of the east and south is now holding down tupac harder than L.a niggas is :lmao: cleary that shows and im not the only 1 who see's that .. ya'll ain't doing shit to 03 greedo or wack100 so fuck outta here , go talk amongs L.a blacks and find out what happened from the 90's til now (on how ya'll fell off) literally from the streets, to the muzik especially muzik notice i never diss the muzik bkuz it's no competition georgia> cali :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Facts

now u sound like ohno with the street shit.. is 21 savage street? ill beat the brakes off him.. is 69 street? is billy street? is u street? come to san bernardino and show me.. u can use yo fist and ill just slap box you :wink:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 9:00 pm

lol overkill

my nigga throwing his hood up in front of Jay z projects

veteran
boss
Affiliation: Knockaniggafaceoffgang!

Unread post by veteran » March 22nd, 2018, 9:12 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am
Werd same place a couple years ago when X's alter ego challenged me to a fade there,n I posted pics of the police station he wanted to fight me in front of 😂😂😂😂

U would be very very safe over here chili if u just stay in this tourist area the big bad Ru took a picture at
X a pussyhole for real he ducked me when I was in NYC and I was naming nothing but safe areas even offered to come to "his gym" sign the waiver and move around a lil

Gunemdown
lieutenant

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 22nd, 2018, 9:12 pm

Lol i fuck with this nigga. But dam he making ny look soft asf tho

veteran
boss
Affiliation: Knockaniggafaceoffgang!

Unread post by veteran » March 22nd, 2018, 9:14 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 9:00 pm
lol overkill

my nigga throwing his hood up in front of Jay z projects
You do know that 2018 marcy is wayyyyy different than that shit Jay-Z was rapping 20 years ago right?

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » March 22nd, 2018, 9:23 pm

daammmmmmmmmmmmmm! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
i don't know who slim400 is but i might have to download his newest album n peep what he talking about
watuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 9:31 pm

ny niggas or should i be asking twenty.. twenty is slim walking thru 69 hood?

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 9:33 pm

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 10:00 pm

Slim 400 think he me :lmao:

N chili twenty is right u ain't street,u just had alot of fights

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 22nd, 2018, 10:01 pm

i dont know 69 hood, but slim was def in brooklyn hoods. shit gentrified out there in the stuy, but the projects is the projects. gotta give slim his w, he went.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 10:16 pm

Idk what exact block 68 from but if slim was by Marcy he was awfully close.I got Billy niggas in there too but I don't think they fuck with 69.my other 93 nigga down the block from Marcy do, he's the one that told me a couple months ago that 69 is officially 93 cuz Billy n them other moves n the big homie in the pics with them is his niggas.this round the time set Trippin came out

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 10:39 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 10:00 pm

i ran up on and kicked alot of street niggas asses too so what is yall point? lol if twenty dont have his gun on him he running from me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 11:09 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 10:39 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

i ran up on and kicked alot of street niggas asses too so what is yall point? lol if twenty dont have his gun on him he running from me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That's what fighters do, they kick ass if they can win

But u ain't been in them trenches.u never had to bag shit up, hit the block day in n day out serve the Js in ya building staircase tryna make enuff money to feed the fam.u never had to plot on a nigga, scope out his crib so that u n ya niggas can go back in the night time n kick his door in to get the work n money he got stashed.u never had to rob ya own man's cuz he was making more money than u n wasn't putting u on.u never sent a bitch to line a nigga up for u.u prolly never shot/shot at/or got shot/shot at someone, and although I don't glorify this,u damn sure wasn't in the county, or bookings for that matter.

Those is just a few of the things street niggas do n did n they either fucked up their lives cuz of it, in the midst of fucking it up, or was down the wrong path n got out before it was too late.

Ya 5x niggas did all this shit tho.so did ya bro Kasa u didn't look out for :umhm:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm

You was Ricky and trey you wasn't doughboy n his niggas :lmao:

YayArea
general
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » March 22nd, 2018, 11:28 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
Sheesh
:chinamike: :hmm: :sad:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 11:37 pm

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 22nd, 2018, 11:39 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:09 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

But u ain't been in them trenches.u never had to bag shit up, hit the block day in n day out serve the Js in ya building staircase tryna make enuff money to feed the fam.u never had to plot on a nigga, scope out his crib so that u n ya niggas can go back in the night time n kick his door in to get the work n money he got stashed.u never had to rob ya own man's cuz he was making more money than u n wasn't putting u on.u never sent a bitch to line a nigga up for u.u prolly never shot/shot at/or got shot/shot at someone, and although I don't glorify this,u damn sure wasn't in the county, or bookings for that matter.

Those is just a few of the things street niggas do n did n they either fucked up their lives cuz of it, in the midst of fucking it up, or was down the wrong path n got out before it was too late.

Ya 5x niggas did all this shit tho.so did ya bro Kasa u didn't look out for :umhm:
idk why chili thinks bkuz he been in a mexican vs black jail roit and beat up some crips n bloods he the kimbo slice of street fighting :lmao: :lmao: this nigga chili man.... i bet if chili was close on the east koast he wouldn't be calling nobody out for a fight from me, to u , hell i remember he even told Q to pull up to L.a and "see will he give us them san bernarndino hands" :rip: :lmao: ..

but no lie i can see if chili knowing how to fight bkuz he didn't use his time in the streets hustling n going thru real beef n shit :lmao: chili the "1 on 1 fight king" with a nigga referree-ing it :lmao: ole rules n regulation fighting ass nigga , ole count to 10 once you done ass nigga :lmao: ole du-rag wearing during and after fights ass nigga chili look like the type of nigga who puts a du-rag on and glasses and hit the gym after fights to brag to them lame ass niggas in there about it :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 11:39 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: true

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 11:41 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: damn its like that ohno..

slim exposing that fake 69 and his trey way niggas talking tough and the nigga gonna turn all this shit on me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip2:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 22nd, 2018, 11:43 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:39 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

idk why chili thinks bkuz he been in a mexican vs black jail roit and beat up some crips n bloods he the kimbo slice of street fighting :lmao: :lmao: this nigga chili man.... i bet if chili was close on the east koast he wouldn't be calling nobody out for a fight from me, to u , hell i remember he even told Q to pull up to L.a and "see will he give us them san bernarndino hands" :rip: :lmao: ..

but no lie i can see if chili knowing how to fight bkuz he didn't use his time in the streets hustling n going thru real beef n shit :lmao: chili the "1 on 1 fight king" with a nigga referree-ing it :lmao: ole rules n regulation fighting ass nigga , ole count to 10 once you done ass nigga :lmao: ole du-rag wearing during and after fights ass nigga chili look like the type of nigga who puts a du-rag on and glasses and hit the gym after fights to brag to them lame ass niggas in there about it :lmao:

lmaoooooooooooooooo niggas is frying me up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. but i love it.. yall gave me a good laugh :tiphat:

YayArea
general
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » March 22nd, 2018, 11:51 pm

Knowing how to fight and always wanting to fight to not really impressive...
Having the odds against you knowing you more than likely going to lose and still fighting that's heart...

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 23rd, 2018, 12:01 am

YayArea wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:51 pm
Having the odds against you knowing you more than likely going to lose and still fighting that's heart...
FACTS!! I TOLD THEM NIGGA THIS A FEW TIMES.. NIGGAS DONT KNOW HOW IT IS BEING OUTNUMBERED BY THESE SURENOS OR MEXICANS IN THESE RIOTS AND STILL DOWN TO FIGHT, WHEN ALOT OF THEM STREET NIGGAS WHO AINT GOT SHIT ON THEM TOO AFRAID TO FIGHT. ITS ACTUALLY STUPID BUT WHEN U YOUNG U DO DUMB SHIT. I WISEN UP DOE

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am

lim said he will be back in that section to film :lmao: :nplease: :nplease: :chinamike: :chinamike: ohno calll up yo niggas yall cant let that happen

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 23rd, 2018, 12:06 am

YayArea wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 11:51 pm
u right about that :lol: .. but being on some non bias shit and giving props and not hating .. I kan't hate chili for being soo cocky when it comes to fist fighting ... I done hung around all types of niggas from niggas who run from a fight to go pick up that gun and be mugging on they jail shot a day later, to sport players , to niggas who don't drink , smoke or gang bang but be hood as hell and like to fight.... so I can't hate on chili , I just wish he'd shut up about fist fighting soo much you'll think this nigga fina go amateur ufc or boxing thru out cali how much he talks about it :lmao: :tiphat:

big ups to you chili.. what's ur fighting stance and is you left handed or right handed ? you like to swing a few times then grab chili or you str8 hands trying to look pretty in the fight so u can brag to little Emily the white neighbor next door about how hood u is ?? :lmao: :rip:

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 23rd, 2018, 12:13 am

From looking online I notice colors people have been chasing the Trippie red character instead of this nigga.

They don’t even seem to be paying attention to this guy for some reason

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 23rd, 2018, 12:14 am

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 23rd, 2018, 12:22 am

lol twenty im a lover.. i cant be fighting niggas i have a career, but i can defend myself if i have too

True Words
boss

Unread post by True Words » March 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am

:L: :L:

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:02 am

Yea this a big L, where is the home town pride? Instead we get passive aggressive "that's this boroughs L" nah this a NY L
This the 4th time you all been herbed on you home field
GD folks from here
Breezy 600
That down south Blood who filmed that video in NY hood
And this Suburban Wakanda looking nigga

Took an L from every region smh

5star-Barnone
prospect
Affiliation: B.B.G

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » March 23rd, 2018, 1:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 12:14 am
:tiphat:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:08 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:02 am
Yea this a big L, where is the home town pride? Instead we get passive aggressive "that's this boroughs L" nah this a NY L
This the 4th time you all been herbed on you home field
GD folks from here
Breezy 600
That down south Blood who filmed that video in NY hood
And this Suburban Wakanda looking nigga

Took an L from every region smh
bruh,, u cant talk. migos went to chicago throwing up rakes amd punching stones in the face.

go that way ---->

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:10 am

notice non of them chicago niggas claiming blood now all of a sudden got invited lol. yall niggas is still getting hit up on live... for years straight. shortest run in hip hop history lol. chicago need to sit this one out. this for the relevant cities.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:11 am

Migos checked in with the folks and no Stones got punched in the face what the face is you talking about

This OT nigga got more footage of him in NY then you :lmao:

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:12 am

You mad? relevant? Your top rapper is a child molestor, damn right we will sit this one out chopping it up in ATL getting cash

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:13 am

6-9 videos be looking like a tranny waking up in bed about to expose a d/l hood nigga and put it on worldstar

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:15 am

Snowstorm :lmao:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:19 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 1:12 am
You mad? relevant? Your top rapper is a child molestor, damn right we will sit this one out chopping it up in ATL getting cash
nah, our "top rapper" went to cali during the threats, said she aint paying nobody shit and came home lol. not a single cali lady loc stepped to her for saying flue. just a bunch of jaw jackin till they realized she really with the shits. bronx shit.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 23rd, 2018, 1:21 am

aight niggas i have to go chill with my spanish chick...have fun ohno being a street nigga :lol: :wink: .. fuck it i cant send that at ohno cuz he got money.. shit i guess twenty than :tiphat:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:22 am

cali takes this w off tekashi tho, dont get it twisted.

even tho the apes was protecting them (cassanova nem)... they get the w still. just like tekashi did with the hoovers in cali :phew:

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 23rd, 2018, 1:39 am

BkBarclays wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 12:13 am
From looking online I notice colors people have been chasing the Trippie red character instead of this nigga.

They don’t even seem to be paying attention to this guy for some reason
it's amazing only you and me catching the real drifts.. ok slim was out in b.k in the snowy parts.. trippie red went all over bk and the Bronx.. so who did more and who really got more heart?? trippie red did get chased by 69 nem people bkuz he was actually on the streets where the 93s was ..wayyy in the action .. slim did his thing but if slim was with trippie red i'll like to see him on camera chasing the niggas who trippie red and Frenchie was going at :lmao: ... remember the video I posted of trippie and Frenchie in b.k and that was in November Frenchie said nuk and billy ado needs to chill out on camera they ain't stun slim/wack100 or the game the 93 niggas more worried about trippie, cassanova, n Frenchie bkuz they all in new York sets that can lead to more violence :lmao: I guess we the only ones who see that tho. trippie is 59 brim who fucks with gorilla stones and Frenchie set... 93 may be planning to get them niggas before kali it makes no sense to waste resources on slim and wack if u gotta deal with the apes/brims n etc back at home :lol:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:45 am

trippie and 69 got real personal beef.

slim just clout chasing. but i respect slims chase.

trippie just young and reckless, slim got street smarts.

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:47 am

and frenchie a fuckin herb lol aint nobody worried about him. nigga been strugglin since waka fired him as brick squads dutch boy.
Last edited by Hfbdbdjsk on March 23rd, 2018, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:47 am

http://bronx.news12.com/story/34802615/ ... e-shooting

A Chicago man was arrested in the Bronx for a double shooting that killed a Brooklyn man.

Chopper 12 was over the scene in Highbridge Park in Manhattan Monday.

A police source tells News 12 that the suspect, Corvell Hampton, shot the male victim several times in the head, killing him.

According to the source, he then realized another man witnessed what happened and shot him, too.

The second victim is in the hospital in stable condition

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am

:rip2:

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:49 am

Real street shit rip to mans though

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 23rd, 2018, 1:51 am

lol here go bati boy here reaching with a 2 year old article.

if u was really from the chi, youd know how intertwined ny and chicago is.

i could post a article about how an la rapper got his wig pushed in ny, with video footage lol. but that shit irrelevant.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 23rd, 2018, 1:55 am

I know how intertwined they are, I'm in Humboldt, lots of family from the X and Brooklyn, you don't got to tell me