SLIM 400 IN NEW YORK.....

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

SLIM 400 IN NEW YORK.....

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 1:47 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:



townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8567
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2018, 1:57 am

so according to the hoodup who holds the L? :cmon:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 2:15 am

Slim400 Gave 6ix9ine The DR0P ON HIS L0CATION Since PULLING UP TO NY After 6ix9ine Dared Him to!





User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 20517
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 21st, 2018, 2:53 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:47 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Lol niggas not even in the hood.they was at a trippie redd concert Tonight.they not even in Brooklyn they near times square where it's nothing but cops :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shit I live not too far from there in a condo with nothing but white n Asians

This is the equivalent of 69 being in a mall and not near LA.

These niggas is a half hour away from Brooklyn, from 69 hood.they gotta cross a bridge

Hit me when they actually in Brooklyn

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 2:56 am

lol thats times square. if slim gets footage of women all over him and niggas handing they babies off to him like they was doin to tekashi in la then this would be a stale draw cause both sides did the exact same thing.

if they cross that bridge into brooklyn (stuy or wherever that faggot from), cali would hold the w.

but as of right now, niggas got a pic in times square lol. so does this guy:

Image

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:53 am
The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:47 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Lol niggas not even in the hood.they was at a trippie redd concert Tonight.they not even in Brooklyn they near times square where it's nothing but cops :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shit I live not too far from there in a condo with nothing but white n Asians

This is the equivalent of 69 being in a mall and not near LA.

These niggas is a half hour away from Brooklyn, from 69 hood.they gotta cross a bridge

Hit me when they actually in Brooklyn


lmaooooooooooooo but when 69 did the same shit u niggas cosigned it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

ohno said hit him when he in Brooklyn.. why we have to hit u? nigga defending 69 like he related to him.. ohno why dont u just pull up on slim 400?

we know uptown gonna respond too,, mad as fuck,, how does this make u niggas mad :lol: :killself:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 20517
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am

Werd same place a couple years ago when X's alter ego challenged me to a fade there,n I posted pics of the police station he wanted to fight me in front of 😂😂😂😂

U would be very very safe over here chili if u just stay in this tourist area the big bad Ru took a picture at

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 20517
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 21st, 2018, 3:03 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:53 am
The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:47 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Lol niggas not even in the hood.they was at a trippie redd concert Tonight.they not even in Brooklyn they near times square where it's nothing but cops :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shit I live not too far from there in a condo with nothing but white n Asians

This is the equivalent of 69 being in a mall and not near LA.

These niggas is a half hour away from Brooklyn, from 69 hood.they gotta cross a bridge

Hit me when they actually in Brooklyn


lmaooooooooooooo but when 69 did the same shit u niggas cosigned it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

ohno said hit him when he in Brooklyn.. why we have to hit u? nigga defending 69 like he related to him.. ohno why dont u just pull up on slim 400?

we know uptown gonna respond too,, mad as fuck,, how does this make u niggas mad :lol: :killself:

I told u to hit me when they mobbin thru Brooklyn since u hype bout this

N y the Hell would I link with slim? Even tho I got some ties with his niggas,I'm just sitting back watching things unfold just like u

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 3:04 am

lmao me and ohno basically said the same shit.

one factor i forgot to mention is, we forgetting ny held at a higher pedestal.hanging around times square and even getting shot at was a W for cali before lol

the way the streets is watered down now, niggas will probably give these niggas the W for not getting ran down on by the millions of rich yuppies and hipsters they around while tekashi takes the L for going to LA doing the same shit.

either way tho, all parties involved have proven to be dubs. even the nigga sellin pictures to game nem... gotta be from 69 hood but wont step up for that fade tho... against a frail mexican crip/blood with rainbow hair and a molesting charge.

my ideal outcome would be slim woopin tekashi on cam 1on1 in tekashi hood so this soap opera can be over.

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 3:06 am

yup, thats a old school jab @ brooklyn. bx all day.

wont see no child molesting mexicans getting air time in the x lol

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 3:07 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:56 am
lol thats times square. if slim gets footage of women all over him and niggas handing they babies off to him like they was doin to tekashi in la then this would be a stale draw cause both sides did the exact same thing.

if they cross that bridge into brooklyn (stuy or wherever that faggot from), cali would hold the w.

but as of right now, niggas got a pic in times square lol. so does this guy:

Image
lmaoooooooooooooooooo oh these NY niggas and they biasness ...they said these LA niggas cant come to NY..is times square not in ny? :lmao:


User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 20517
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » March 21st, 2018, 3:09 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:07 am
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:56 am
lol thats times square. if slim gets footage of women all over him and niggas handing they babies off to him like they was doin to tekashi in la then this would be a stale draw cause both sides did the exact same thing.

if they cross that bridge into brooklyn (stuy or wherever that faggot from), cali would hold the w.

but as of right now, niggas got a pic in times square lol. so does this guy:

Image
lmaoooooooooooooooooo oh these NY niggas and they biasness ...they said these LA niggas cant come to NY..is times square not in ny? :lmao:

Just like niggas said 69 can't come to LA n Cali

He did both :lmao:

But on the other hand YOU can't come to N.Y. :umhm: :

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 3:10 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am
Werd same place a couple years ago when X's alter ego challenged me to a fade there,n I posted pics of the police station he wanted to fight me in front of 😂😂😂😂

U would be very very safe over here chili if u just stay in this tourist area the big bad Ru took a picture at
lmaoooooooo what u mean i would be safe.. nigga u live in one of the safest cities in the USA.. IM FROM SAN BERNARDINO BORN AND RAISED

THIS NIGGA OHNO ACTING LIKE HE FROM DETROIT OR SOMETHING.. SHIT THEN I WOULD AGREE :lmao: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 3:11 am

SEE HOW BUTT HURT OHNO IS. IM JUST POSTING THIS SHIT AND THIS NIGA GETTING MAD.. FUCK NY I DONT WANT TO GO THERE I DONT LIKE PEOPLE, AND THAT PLACE IS A BIG FUCKING MALL

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 3:12 am

fuck out of here ohno i know scary nurse women from my job who been to NY a gang of times and had a great time.. nobody taking trips to where im from

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 3:14 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:12 am
fuck out of here ohno i know scary nurse women from my job who been to NY a gang of times and had a great time.. nobody taking trips to where im from
u proud of that? :lmao:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 3:17 am

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:07 am
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:56 am
lol thats times square. if slim gets footage of women all over him and niggas handing they babies off to him like they was doin to tekashi in la then this would be a stale draw cause both sides did the exact same thing.

if they cross that bridge into brooklyn (stuy or wherever that faggot from), cali would hold the w.

but as of right now, niggas got a pic in times square lol. so does this guy:

Image
lmaoooooooooooooooooo oh these NY niggas and they biasness ...they said these LA niggas cant come to NY..is times square not in ny? :lmao:

bias? lmao u must not read my posts. i shit on every city, even ny. dick ride none. <-- thats the part that gets the dick riders mad. soon as u in the presense of a nigga who just speak facts with no dick riding overtones, u become comedians to hide your flaws.

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14092
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 21st, 2018, 5:01 am

U can’t ban anybody from anywhere...colors and his team right now got a small L...when son leaves untouched then it’ll be a real L just for the fact they said people can’t come to ny. It won’t be too much of a difference from what he did in la.

Only way it can be a W for colors is if they pop on slim

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3960
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » March 21st, 2018, 5:50 am

:drama:

Watch slim 400, leave untouched. :gucci1:

User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 7862
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » March 21st, 2018, 12:31 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:03 am
The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:00 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:53 am
The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:47 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Lol niggas not even in the hood.they was at a trippie redd concert Tonight.they not even in Brooklyn they near times square where it's nothing but cops :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shit I live not too far from there in a condo with nothing but white n Asians

This is the equivalent of 69 being in a mall and not near LA.

These niggas is a half hour away from Brooklyn, from 69 hood.they gotta cross a bridge

Hit me when they actually in Brooklyn


lmaooooooooooooo but when 69 did the same shit u niggas cosigned it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

ohno said hit him when he in Brooklyn.. why we have to hit u? nigga defending 69 like he related to him.. ohno why dont u just pull up on slim 400?

we know uptown gonna respond too,, mad as fuck,, how does this make u niggas mad :lol: :killself:

I told u to hit me when they mobbin thru Brooklyn since u hype bout this

N y the Hell would I link with slim? Even tho I got some ties with his niggas,I'm just sitting back watching things unfold just like u
I tell a bitch nigga hold uuuuuuppppp!!!! :rasta:

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Gunemdown
lieutenant
Posts: 352
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 21st, 2018, 1:12 pm

I thought 69 said if he said they cant come to new york or the east coast than they cant come.now i aint the smartest man in the world but frm ova here that look like new york. So when 69 went to hollywood niggas was jumping for joy giving eachother dick claps and shit ."oh 69 gave u niggas a L", but he ✔ in with hoovas (LA niggas) and was hiding the whole weekend? Slim's in nyc at the function with his compton niggas very visable.were the king of nyc at?

Gunemdown
lieutenant
Posts: 352
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 21st, 2018, 1:19 pm

This nigga harlem world hrbddjsk and nuetron are the biggest clowns on here no lie..i dont even read or respond what this nigga trapstar b writing he lame asf.you nyc niggas tho. A nigga really gotta kidnap this nigga 69 and cut his head clean off for niggas to finally admit hes taking L's and even then you niggas gone be like nah thats self inflicted he did that to him self...lol i dont get u niggas.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 1:43 pm




:rosssip:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 1:47 pm

@Gunemdown

get out yo lil feelings nigga. i cant speak for nobody else, but i clown the fuck out of 69 and bring his Ls to light.

YOU NIGGAS THO, so stuck on dick riding that even tho boths sides did the exact same fake shit, u giving one side a W based on what the consensus of dick riders feel. u a follower.

i was hoping one of these woofin ass niggas woulda did what they was talking and lay 69 down. but nope. niggas is all playing grab ass with each other for internet clout.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14460
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 21st, 2018, 2:17 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:47 pm
@Gunemdown

get out yo lil feelings nigga. i cant speak for nobody else, but i clown the fuck out of 69 and bring his Ls to light.

YOU NIGGAS THO, so stuck on dick riding that even tho boths sides did the exact same fake shit, u giving one side a W based on what the consensus of dick riders feel. u a follower.

i was hoping one of these woofin ass niggas woulda did what they was talking and lay 69 down. but nope. niggas is all playing grab ass with each other for internet clout.
gunemdown is a bored ass sureno with no life ,outside of collecting khaki pants from the veteranos and pressing em during breakfast hours :lmao:

i seen what yo white pale spic ass typed to gunemdown in that other thread, i'll go wash my feet once you threw cutting the grass it's the 2nd day of spring and you 10 yards behind :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 2:22 pm

i dont even remember what i said to son in another thread lol so i have no idea what u replying to.

i admit, im high as shit today off that gas. snow got me stuck in the crib so i5s nothin but trees and liqs all day. i wont be remembering everything.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14460
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » March 21st, 2018, 3:48 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 2:22 pm
i dont even remember what i said to son in another thread lol so i have no idea what u replying to.

i admit, im high as shit today off that gas. snow got me stuck in the crib so i5s nothin but trees and liqs all day. i wont be remembering everything.
:lol: nawl uptown I wasn't kalling you a ''sp __c'' that time , I was typing to gunemdown when I typed that , damn I really need to learn how to type again when I'm high .. got damn grammar :chinamike: :facepalm:
I just quoted u bkuz u quoted him :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 7:30 pm


Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 7:40 pm

:tea: what part of nyc look that dead with all them jersey plates?

Gunemdown
lieutenant
Posts: 352
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 21st, 2018, 8:41 pm

This Nigga slim all over bk weres 69 shooters .this shit is embarrassing 69 jus showed the world how to catch a coast to coast L for nyc..slim out there with all his ru niggas y is ny letting this fly.will 69 ever come to cpt? Lookat all the nyc cats make excuses.yall said he was in time sqaure he wasnt going to Brooklyn.dam son.its over.and this hjbdj cat said slim already left. When theres nomo excuses to be made u resort to lying u bitch nigga

Gunemdown
lieutenant
Posts: 352
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 21st, 2018, 8:43 pm

This Nigga slim all over bk weres 69 shooters .this shit is embarrassing 69 jus showed the world how to catch a coast to coast L for nyc..slim out there with all his ru niggas y is ny letting this fly.will 69 ever come to cpt? Lookat all the nyc cats make excuses.yall said he was in time sqaure he wasnt going to Brooklyn.dam son.its over.and this hjbdj cat said slim already left. When theres nomo excuses to be made u resort to lying u bitch nigga

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 8:48 pm

Gunemdown wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:43 pm
This Nigga slim all over bk weres 69 shooters .this shit is embarrassing 69 jus showed the world how to catch a coast to coast L for nyc..slim out there with all his ru niggas y is ny letting this fly.will 69 ever come to cpt? Lookat all the nyc cats make excuses.yall said he was in time sqaure he wasnt going to Brooklyn.dam son.its over.and this hjbdj cat said slim already left. When theres nomo excuses to be made u resort to lying u bitch nigga
lmao wheres the brooklyn footage?

all i seen so far was radio city for the concert and across the bridge in jersey by his hotel.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 8:59 pm

SLIM IN BROOKLN WALKING AROUND :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7897
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » March 21st, 2018, 9:06 pm

:drama: tekashi better stop touching kids and go outside to handle that real quick for brooklyn. got son waiting in a blizzard and shit.

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4709
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » March 21st, 2018, 9:31 pm

Cali niggaz all in Brooklyn in tha middle of tha street DAMN !!!!!

But 6ixnine went to tha Torrance mall and Hollywood playing cat and mouse lol

Next thing niggaz gone say is we never said Cali niggaz couldnt come to Brooklyn

93's betta clap something and show us how gangsta tha Eastcoast rock

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4709
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » March 21st, 2018, 9:38 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:59 pm
SLIM IN BROOKLN WALKING AROUND :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:
6ixnine gonna say they on tour as an excuse lmao

Fuck all that, Hit yo 93 niggaz and tell em tha Cali niggaz who was chasing you down in Cali in Brooklyn right now

Going to Brooklyn is like tha equivalent of coming to South Central
Bronx is Compton and so forth....

Niggaz went to Cali and hid inside they Hollywood hotel for 3 days and didn't even attend tha world famous all star game

New York supposed to clap something fuck that !!!!! It's bad enough Biggie got clapped in Cali and Biggie hood now infested with Cali gangs....

93's betta clap something

123
superior
Posts: 4812
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » March 21st, 2018, 9:44 pm

spaghetti arms stay getting punked.

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2219
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2018, 10:05 pm

This an L, That Chicago nigga was walking around NY to and went to their hardest project and breezy and the BDs chased that fat NY kid back in the stairwells of his projects

NY take hometown Ls

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2219
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2018, 10:10 pm

Damn said he from the westcoast and still buck 50 him lol

NY take this L,
ATL gave them a hometown L to when them ATL Bloods forgot dude named filmed that video on NY after threats.
This LA niggas better be careful them the last blacks left in LA

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14092
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 21st, 2018, 10:24 pm

Not for nothin but it’s a snow storm out here...what did he really expect to happen...NOBODY is outside accept for him and the bk people he’s with.

It’s a L for the fact he came to ny and came to bk but it’s also not a respectable L for the fact it’s a snow storm and nobody is outside.

This the equivalent to what colors did.

Gunemdown
lieutenant
Posts: 352
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Gunemdown » March 21st, 2018, 10:44 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 10:24 pm
Not for nothin but it’s a snow storm out here...what did he really expect to happen...NOBODY is outside accept for him and the bk people he’s with.

It’s a L for the fact he came to ny and came to bk but it’s also not a respectable L for the fact it’s a snow storm and nobody is outside.

This the equivalent to what colors did.
Slim there with his niggas and it doesn't matter if he was there in the middle of hurricane katrina bottom line is they banned him frm ny .niggaz was in the background of 69 video talking bout fuck LA and all that well the niggaz in yall hood.nyc looking real soft right now. The west coast knocked off the last king of ny and now they gonna humiliate the fuck outta the present day ny king alotta niggaz aint gonna sleep tonight .well if it make yall feel better them chicago niggaz is gunna be up all night too with all them L's they been catching

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 10:52 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 10:24 pm
Not for nothin but it’s a snow storm out here...what did he really expect to happen...NOBODY is outside accept for him and the bk people he’s with.

It’s a L for the fact he came to ny and came to bk but it’s also not a respectable L for the fact it’s a snow storm and nobody is outside.

This the equivalent to what colors did.
:facepalm: :ohlawd: :wow:
BK u like the most unbiased NY nigga here but u wrong on this one..them NY nniggas was wolfin on camera and saying how LA niggas cant come to NY and its a no fly zone, and 69 saying how they cant come to NY, so did the big head nigga and slim is in the middle of a brooklyn street yelling Hold up :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

it dont matter if its snowing or not the nigga still came after them 93 niggas banned them....slim even said he will buck 50 him :webyup: one of you NY niggas have to accept this L

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14092
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 21st, 2018, 10:58 pm

Gunemdown....Whoa whoa u got too much typing-energy...I’m not a colors supporter nor do I care about any of the shit u talking about..I’m just calling it how it is. Who the fuck is really outside in a snow storm looking for people..u must not be from a place with snow...not even the homeless are standing around outside during snowstorms..what type of point r u trying to make talking about it don’t matter if it’s hurricane Katrina ..sound dumb as hell lol...2ndly Brooklyn isn’t a nieghborhood it’s a whole city with like 100 small neighborhoods it’s no telling what part of bk he in...and again it’s a snow storm nobody gonna be posted outside like that..A person will catch a cold before some drama in this weather.

Chili some of that goes to u too lol.


@CHILI....It’s a L I didn’t deny it. It was a L since he was in manhattan.

The thing about some of u niggas is u know I’m not bias but low key feel like I’m bias lol...I’m not biased at all.

Y’all niggas from warm climates don’t understand what snow storms are like.

This similar to that question of if a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one hears it did it fall lol.


I get what ur saying ur right but it’s also not anything extra gangsta being done here all he did was what colors did in worst weather conditions.

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4709
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » March 21st, 2018, 11:11 pm

Its snow on tha ground but dont look like it's a big hurricane event lol

Besides New York niggaz should be used to tha snow and even use it as an advantage

Supposedy billy Auto just went live in Brooklyn and he's on hush mode kuz niggaz kept commenting that Cali in Brooklyn why he not doing nothing smh ....Billy look shook

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 23569
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2018, 11:11 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 10:58 pm
Gunemdown....Whoa whoa u got too much typing-energy...I’m not a colors supporter nor do I care about any of the shit u talking about..I’m just calling it how it is. Who the fuck is really outside in a snow storm looking for people..u must not be from a place with snow...not even the homeless are standing around outside during snowstorms..what type of point r u trying to make talking about it don’t matter if it’s hurricane Katrina ..sound dumb as hell lol...2ndly Brooklyn isn’t a nieghborhood it’s a whole city with like 100 small neighborhoods it’s no telling what part of bk he in...and again it’s a snow storm nobody gonna be posted outside like that..A person will catch a cold before some drama in this weather.

Chili some of that goes to u too lol.


@CHILI....It’s a L I didn’t deny it. It was a L since he was in manhattan.

The thing about some of u niggas is u know I’m not bias but low key feel like I’m bias lol...I’m not biased at all.

Y’all niggas from warm climates don’t understand what snow storms are like.

This similar to that question of if a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one hears it did it fall lol.


I get what ur saying ur right but it’s also not anything extra gangsta being done here all he did was what colors did in worst weather conditions.


lol u still keep it real i give u that.. but u cant expect slim to be like nahhh im not going to BK cuz its snowing.. nigga is running off ego, just like them 93 niggas was running off ego when they was selling them wolf tickets... but check this out billy auto is out in the snow also so it aint stopped him


townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8567
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2018, 11:19 pm

Cali niggas said the same shit about the tourist spots when 6ix 9ine went to la he didn't step foot near any hood niggas still gave L A a L cant say cali takes a L kuz 6ix9ine went to a place surrounded by cops and tourists and then say ny don't get a L kuz slim did the same thing Slim at least gave 6ix9ine his folks a location where he was at 6ix9ine didn't he played hide and seek Slim stepped in Brooklyn 6ix9ine hid out after takin pics at a mall 3o mins from la and walkin on a tourist spots and never gave nobody a location to meet up snowstorm aint a excuse kuz slim outside ny niggas kan handle that weather better then ot niggas
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8567
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2018, 11:23 pm

its not a L slim was in manhattan wat nigga tryna get locked in a tourist spot kant be a L him goin to Brooklyn is a L
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14092
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 21st, 2018, 11:27 pm

PMoney...then that’s a L. He had all that energy the other day. U talk as if I’m tryna defend colors and his team...Im waiting for something bad to happen to him just like everybody else. Nigga said we should be use to the snow...nigga we not wolverines or polar bears lol

Chili ...That nigga did 12 years in prison in Georgia...he ain’t see snow in 12 years..he would be the type of nigga to be outside during a storm.

Town...it’s a L for colors. Simple as that. Just like people gave cali a L wen colors did the same shit.


Me personally don’t see no difference in what they did...both corny for doing all of this shit but I understand why the Cali people did it in response. Stupid egos eventually will get someone hurt.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8567
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2018, 11:36 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 11:27 pm
PMoney...then that’s a L. He had all that energy the other day. U talk as if I’m tryna defend colors and his team...Im waiting for something bad to happen to him just like everybody else. Nigga said we should be use to the snow...nigga we not wolverines or polar bears lol

Chili ...That nigga did 12 years in prison in Georgia...he ain’t see snow in 12 years..he would be the type of nigga to be outside during a storm.

Town...it’s a L for colors. Simple as that. Just like people gave cali a L wen colors did the same shit.


Me personally don’t see no difference in what they did...both corny for doing all of this shit but I understand why the Cali people did it in response. Stupid egos eventually will get someone hurt.
its different because slim actually gave his location out slim aint playin hidin and seek slim went to Brooklyn while 6ix9ine stayed in Hollywood and refused to give his location out slim or folks in his camp never dissed ny or the east coast they never talked tough to the east coast or ny they spoke bout colors only 69 and his folks not only dissed niggas but dissed niggas cities sayin fuck a L.A they had all that energy when niggas was thousands of miles away where that same energy?
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14092
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 21st, 2018, 11:54 pm

I forgot about that..but going to bk is equivalent going to la....Hollywood is in Los Angeles .....Brooklyn isn’t a neighborhood it’s a city itself... yea I always respected son for not disrespecting the city after those niggas dissed la...that was G... son know how to move...colors and his team just talk loud to talk without speaking...from what I see.

I see there’s a slight difference...it’s the fact they both said the other cant go to their city and both parties went to the cities...that’s why I said I see no difference...but I get it u tryna day the Cali niggas was tryna get at him and he was dodging and after colors ban them they in ny and nobody even tryna link up...I get it.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post