Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Bkny: G-5 / Q - banger "brim time (bloodhound brim) " *new*

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 12th, 2018, 11:55 pm

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 13th, 2018, 12:08 am

All these goddamn set tripping remixes I'm tired of it.niggas always running shit to the ground.remixing songs with the same flows smh

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 13th, 2018, 5:07 am

I’m tired of niggas in NY being super gangbanging niggas when they drop music the shit be looking so corny a bunch of bum niggas n bitches with scarfs around they face rapping along to abc bars. The songs don’t even be good. Dave East turned super crip when he got on, Cas kinda excluded but a lot of these NY niggas is corny n wonder why they music not poppin. Niggas need they own blueprint and to make they own wave

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » February 13th, 2018, 6:01 am

The beat is dragged already.

Bed stuy...yup...and they think they come off to the audience as gangstas...nobody fresh,nobody spitting about anything unique... no individuality ..just a bunch of clown looking..over the top acting niggas who frontin like they going through the most when ny is as safe as it ever been. A small amount of the hoods/“gangsters” are living a life or death on sight gang lifestyle the rest just around to look the part.

For niggas to be from ny and rap how they rap is a disgrace ...it be 5 niggas on a track with the same flow on The same beats that sound like one person makes the beat for everybody.

There’s no standards anymore.

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Family first, Money second.

Unread post by 1️⃣ » February 13th, 2018, 10:26 am

Ny Rappers doing riddims now jumpin on the same shit like like jamaican dance hall artist :lol:...but Dancehall artist atleast come with different melodies and lyrics on the same track lol

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 13th, 2018, 10:32 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
February 13th, 2018, 5:07 am
I’m tired of n*ggas in NY being super gangbanging n*ggas when they drop music the sh*t be looking so corny a bunch of bum n*ggas n bitches with scarfs around they face rapping along to abc bars. The songs don’t even be good. Dave East turned super crip when he got on, Cas kinda excluded but a lot of these NY n*ggas is corny n wonder why they music not poppin. n*ggas need they own blueprint and to make they own wave
You the 2nd person on here I seen speak on Dave east /crippin after he got alil buzz in rap game..other niggah said Dave east didn't turn rolling 30s until he was like 27-28 ...I listened to a few of his old sht before he got a buzz I always thought the niggah was neutral but since he got a buzz he definitely promotes that sht heavy

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 13th, 2018, 1:05 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
February 13th, 2018, 5:07 am
I’m tired of n*ggas in NY being super gangbanging n*ggas when they drop music the sh*t be looking so corny a bunch of bum n*ggas n bitches with scarfs around they face rapping along to abc bars. The songs don’t even be good. Dave East turned super crip when he got on, Cas kinda excluded but a lot of these NY n*ggas is corny n wonder why they music not poppin. n*ggas need they own blueprint and to make they own wave
BkBarclays wrote:
February 13th, 2018, 6:01 am
The beat is dragged already.

Bed stuy...yup...and they think they come off to the audience as gangstas...nobody fresh,nobody spitting about anything unique... no individuality ..just a bunch of clown looking..over the top acting n*ggas who frontin like they going through the most when ny is as safe as it ever been. A small amount of the hoods/“gangsters” are living a life or death on sight gang lifestyle the rest just around to look the part.

For n*ggas to be from ny and rap how they rap is a disgrace ...it be 5 n*ggas on a track with the same flow on The same beats that sound like one person makes the beat for everybody.

There’s no standards anymore.

Some nigga told me niggas do remixes cuz they can get noticed like that n they can get on like how Bobby n them did
I'm like y'all niggas didn't even know Bobby used another nigga beat plus his flow was totally different than Lloyd banks.also y'all niggas ain't Bobby.put out your own songs and leave them damn remixes alone.every song niggas b having is remixes to other niggas songs n think they gonna get on like that.this rap shit too annoying for me

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » February 13th, 2018, 4:20 pm

Doing remixes with the same exact flow song concept as 100 other niggas will get your music ignored. How I see it...unless u really body track song more than those other 100s of people around the world.

Yea I know it was a banks song. He made a whole different song..trash also.

Dissing on tracks will get u locked up and used against u in ny..but people rather do that because it’s easier to do than make music that is different but also good.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 13th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Most niggas ain’t even know about that hot nigga beat when that song came out and the song was a diss song to all the folk n blood niggas from the 50s it wasn’t even suppose to blow up the way it did it’s just good music. Rowdy and Bobby didn’t sound like anybody in the city at the time and the music was too good to pass up, I remember my mans put me on to the song when it had on a few thousand veiws on YouTube nigga converted it to his iTunes. Niggas just gotta be themselves and keep grinding

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 13th, 2018, 5:14 pm

[quote=Quiet-Q
[/quote]

You the 2nd person on here I seen speak on Dave east /crippin after he got alil buzz in rap game..other n*ggah said Dave east didn't turn rolling 30s until he was like 27-28 ...I listened to a few of his old sht before he got a buzz I always thought the n*ggah was neutral but since he got a buzz he definitely promotes that sht heavy
[/quote]

I beedon’t n listening to him since Black Rose he been claiming it but it was subtle he would use 2 c’s and make references but now he just all over with it but I still fuck with his music tho but it’s like the nigga went from Ice cube to Tookie in a matter of a year. That’s fucked up if he did turn crib that late in the game u better off just nuetral.