"fuk your country"- 24yo black bronx man slashes random Mexican man face outside with his kid

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"fuk your country"- 24yo black bronx man slashes random Mexican man face outside with his kid

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 11th, 2018, 2:56 am

Cops arrest man for hateful slashing of Bronx dad
By Shawn Cohen and Amanda Woods February 10, 2018 | 4:59pm | Updated

The hateful stranger who slashed a Bronx dad in the face and then shouted “F–k your country!” was busted on Saturday, cops said.

Cops nabbed Joseph Key, 24, around 12:40 p.m. at John’s Diner in Soundview, according to police sources.

He was charged with second-degree assault as a hate crime, aggravated harassment, acting in a manner injurious to a child and criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, cops said.

The 41-year-old victim, identified by police sources as Ociel Herrera, was out with his 1-year-old son on East 139th Street near Willis Avenue in Mott Haven at around 1:55 p.m. on Feb. 1, when Key allegedly approached him from behind and slashed him in the face, cops said.

The attacker, who cops said did not know his target, then ran eastbound on East 129th Street towards Brook Avenue, shouting “F–k your country!” as he fled, according to a law enforcement source.

Video obtained by NBC shows the blade-wielding man stroll up to the father, standing next to his son, and quickly cut his face. The dad briefly gave chase –with his son’s scooter in hand — before quickly returning to the startled toddler.

The victim, who is from Mexico, was treated at the scene and released, police said. His son was not injured but was having nightmares after the incident the dad told NBC.

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » February 11th, 2018, 3:26 am

Mexicans need to stop going to New York. People don't know how to act up there, shit like this doesn't happen in Texas.

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Family first, Money second.

Unread post by 1️⃣ » February 11th, 2018, 3:55 am

piece of shit. The Bronx as always with the derelicts. :smh:

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » February 11th, 2018, 5:26 am

What? How can this be?

There's no racism in the bronx between blacks and Latinos, no never.

Pandilla Oeste QuemarLado

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 11th, 2018, 8:31 am

SuperSweet wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 5:26 am
What? How can this be?

"Latinos(as a whole)" or "dominicans/Ricans"...Mexicans don't have a track record for existing in the Bronx with a decent amount of their people before as they do now..& the ones that did exist before were getting robbed /beat on by both black & "dominican,ricans(fellow "Latinos")"..so yeah..don't get ya point lol

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » February 11th, 2018, 8:58 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 8:31 am
SuperSweet wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 5:26 am
What? How can this be?

"Latinos(as a whole)" or "dominicans/Ricans"...Mexicans don't have a track record for existing in the Bronx with a decent amount of their people before as they do now..& the ones that did exist before were getting robbed /beat on by both black & "dominican,ricans(fellow "Latinos")"..so yeah..don't get ya point lol

@Qhustle, Right because blacks and ricans never had beef (still be having) with eachother on some racist shit. Let me not even get started with the dominicans either :lol:

If you don't understand what I had posted then maybe braiding your hair into cornrows isn't for you scooby.

Maybe you should get some gel for your head and do the sammy davis jr slickback white boy.

Don't front that shit looks fly
Pandilla Oeste QuemarLado

king die
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: ndm

Unread post by king die » February 11th, 2018, 9:40 am

1Million wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 3:26 am
Mexicans need to stop going to New York. People don't know how to act up there, sh*t like this doesn't happen in Texas.

IF HE IS LEGAL HE CAN AND SHOULD GO ANYWHERE HE WANTS. THE LAW SHOULD PUNISH THE SLASHING BEAST WITH 25 YEARS TO LIFE IF NOT DEATH. WHY? BC THEY DID IT IN FRONT OF HIS SON

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » February 11th, 2018, 12:24 pm

1Million wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 3:26 am
Mexicans need to stop going to New York. People don't know how to act up there, sh*t like this doesn't happen in Texas.
They good some people just take advantage of the fact that they still a fresh immigrant group and they people aint on that type of time. Niggas would not be doin that to LA chicanos or texicans(idk why but texican roll off the tounge perfect).

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 11th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Every backround done got cracked on / fuked up in ny by aa's from Caribbean / west Indians to other Spanish backgrounds to middle easterners to Europeans...it just is what it is ..foreigners is looked at as targets to alotta niggahs

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » February 11th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Yea but now mexicans/muslims catching it more so than other groups these last couple years. Makes sense tho. Im tryin to catch the paisa that just came home from work on friday and might have bread in his pockets than an american who prolly broke and rely on cards and shit lol.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 11th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Yeah them niggahs (Mexicans ,Arab Muslims & Africans) are on the bottom of the totem pole(as far as latest races to really hit the city with increasing numbers) so they gotta take they bumps & bruises unfortunately until somebody else fills that void next...like I was saying before though niggahs need to leave them people alone because once they get o.d deep & start targeting niggahs..alotta niggahs gonna be btching saying they targets for no reason

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 12th, 2018, 11:25 am

‘I am afraid’: Bronx dad speaks after hateful slashing
By Kevin Sheehan and Igor Kossov February 11, 2018 | 4:03pm | Updated
‘I am afraid’: Bronx dad speaks after hateful slashing
Ociel Herrera Angel Chevrestt
The man accused of slashing a Bronx dad’s face in a hate crime earlier this month admitted to the attack and even pointed himself out on a video of the incident, prosecutors said Sunday.

Joseph Key, 24, claimed that he cut 41-year-old Ociel Herrera because he thought the dad was following him and he became paranoid.

“That’s me stabbing a guy in the cheek,” Key told cops after seeing the surveillance footage of the attack, Bronx prosecutor George Forbes said at the suspect’s arraignment Sunday.

But Herrera has given a far different version of the attack, insisting that Key showed his hatred by yelling “f–k your country” as he fled after cutting him.

The Mexico native said he was slashed as he walked with his toddler son near his Mott Haven home on Feb. 1.

“The guy tried to stab me,” said Herrera, the gash still visible on his cheek Sunday. “It was a very hard strike with the blade. The blade broke, and I heard the sound of the metal hitting the cement.”

Tomas E. Gaston
Speaking in Spanish, Herrera said he didn’t even realize he’d been cut until he saw the blood.

As Key fled, he suddenly grabbed an elderly man and held what remained of the broken blade to the senior’s neck, Herrera said.

“The old man fell and he realized the blade was gone,” Herrera recalled, saying it was then the slasher unleashed the hateful rhetoric.

“I don’t know what he meant, I don’t know why he said it,” said the father, who hails from Mexico.

“I am afraid,” Herrera added. “The police say more than likely he will be back on the streets very soon.”

Key was picked up by cops Saturday and charged with second-degree assault as a hate crime.

Key’s defense attorney, Daniel Hamburg, said Sunday it was his client’s first arrest.

The accused slasher was held on $10,000 bail.

Additional reporting by Angel Chevrestt and Emily Saul
Attachments
Screenshot_20180212-101744.png
Screenshot_20180212-101744.png (333.25 KiB) Viewed 178 times

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 12th, 2018, 11:34 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Yeah them n*ggahs (Mexicans ,Arab Muslims & Africans) are on the bottom of the totem pole(as far as latest races to really hit the city with increasing numbers) so they gotta take they bumps & bruises unfortunately until somebody else fills that void next...like I was saying before though n*ggahs need to leave them people alone because once they get o.d deep & start targeting n*ggahs..alotta n*ggahs gonna be btching saying they targets for no reason
Depends where you’re at actually. A nigga couldn’t pull no shit like this in parts of Queens or in places like sunset where Mexicans is deep. Funny part about it is that Africans is super deep in Staten Island sorta like how deep BK Haitians are. This gonna keep going on until they get they numbers up and start popping off back just like everybody else it’s a process. Caribs was getting herbed in the 90’s n 80’s but you would be a fool to do that now. Dominicans are prolly the only group I know of that ain’t get the business n came out the gate rowdy when they came to the states