U find out ya big homie, good friend did time for rape and is a snitch.wwyd?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

U find out ya big homie, good friend did time for rape and is a snitch.wwyd?

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Let's say u got a big homie, good friend u met ten years ago n he put u on to money moves, accepted u as family, held u down with anything u needed help with.one day u find out he did time for rape in the 80's n got paperwork on him from some shit that went down in the 90's where he snitched on some niggas.U also learned he has gotten locked up a couple of times in the 00's but in those cases he didn't snitch on his ppls

Would u still fuck with him? Or would u cut all ties because of his past actions?

True Words
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by True Words » February 10th, 2018, 9:25 pm

cut all ties immediately!!!!!!!!! especially if u still in the streets and getting street money. i could see a regular square nigga still accepting him but any nigga with morals would cut him off asap. a lot of these niggas don't got morals out here tho. there a few niggas i cut off just for chilling with rats. if u chill with a nigga and u know he a rat that says a lot about a niggas character

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » February 11th, 2018, 12:04 am

I actually got a friend who's still locked up for kidnapping and rape, not snitching though. Ain't talked to him since he came out on the news. I can't associate myself with that kinda shit.

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » February 11th, 2018, 5:31 am

When things like this happen the gang itself is suppose to put out a greenlight on dude. If not then either ur ganna body dude or stop fuckin with him.
Pandilla Oeste QuemarLado

LORD AKBAR
boss
Region: North East

Unread post by LORD AKBAR » February 11th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Niggas chill with snitches every day B. Nothing happens. That's why niggas are always getting caught for the shyt that they do.