If u got tons of money from something else other than your dream/craft, would u still bother trying to achieve things?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

If u got tons of money from something else other than your dream/craft, would u still bother trying to achieve things?

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Let's say u had plans of becoming a singer or starting a clothing line or whatever it is so u can be a boss and get tons of money from it.

As it turns out u get a large some of money from something totally off guard like a family inheritance or something of that nature.whatever u was trying to do brought u nothing but drama n stress n no money.but now u have the money u always dreamed of making n u can finally enjoy it.would u still bother trying to make shit happen? Or would u say fuck it I have the money already I'm good?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 11th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Niggas don't have dreams and aspirations on here or something?

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Family first, Money second.

Unread post by 1️⃣ » February 11th, 2018, 9:47 pm

If I had tons of money, everything else would just fall into being a hobby. Something I do for the love of it but dont expect any compensation for it. Like if I was a painter, I would spend my life traveling and living the life of a bachelor..But I would have a crib full of canvases that no one sees. I wont fall into depression trying to monetize my passion.

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » February 12th, 2018, 5:23 am

I could have 100 trillion dollars right now and it wouldn't stop me from waking up everyday for work. I'm not going to quit my job just because I got all that money. People who do things like that are stupid because money runs out anyway. Some people are just looking for an excuse not to go to work anymore because they feel that the world owes them something. When in reality, no one owes anybody shit!
Pandilla Oeste QuemarLado