Blood love....Young Thug says that 6ix9ine is perfect in every way

Post Reply
User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21059
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Blood love....Young Thug says that 6ix9ine is perfect in every way

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 5th, 2018, 12:09 am

Bllllaaaattttt

Ubn bloods from the Mecca to the South making sure they hold each other down while Cali bloods upset that they can't get in on the action.can't b scared to come to Cali if niggas never booked u for an event out there..
Attachments
FB_IMG_1517803222547.jpg
FB_IMG_1517803222547.jpg (64.92 KiB) Viewed 952 times

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
oog
Posts: 15041
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » February 5th, 2018, 12:46 am

:rip: :wtf2: :lmao: all the gshine/93/smm winning while kali bloods on the sideline like boskoe :bradcry"
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

True Words
boss
Posts: 2191
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 9:35 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by True Words » February 5th, 2018, 1:13 am

That homo thug blood shit is cool on the Internet and to the white crowd but in the streets these niggas don't really get respect. They just get white money and buy black protection which is cheap now in days. All a nigga got to do is put you in a few YouTube videos and give a nigga 2 racks in pocket change and they done bought a shooter or 2. Ubn got no morals but they got the bread to buy crash dummies. I guess u can't knock they hustle

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4739
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am

Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

Niggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that shit hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo shit going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right nigga'z

1️⃣
boss
Posts: 2115
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 6:24 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Family first, Money second.
Location: 1,4,A,C,D Hamilton Hts to Inwood, SW/NW Bx

Unread post by 1️⃣ » February 5th, 2018, 2:14 am

Cardi b is 59 Brim not the west coast one either. The one that was under Ubn and branched off to their own shit.

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14363
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » February 5th, 2018, 2:22 am

These gay blood niggas r something else lol...OG gay blood showing love to the yg gay blood smh

If one of my homeboys tell me I’m “perfect in every way” ...I’m liable to snuff him. Tf outta here.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
oog
Posts: 15041
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » February 5th, 2018, 11:07 am

PmoneY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

n*ggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that sh*t hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo sh*t going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right n*gga'z
thugga wasn't ifgb that's rich homie quan, yfn lucci and who lucci always be rapping about big p-nut.. how thug gonna be ifgb when he bought the guns for them smm/93 billies who shot and killed an ifgb member :wtf2: keep in mind when rich homie started reppin ifgb in his muzik in 2013, 2014 that's when he left rich gang and thugga was mad at him , kalling him a traitor
and in some southern cities it is cali vs nyc bloods we done posted too many articles from milledgeville, atl and other cities shooting at each other :lmao:

and yeah errbody know jersey got kali blood sets but them gshines/93/smm will eliminate them on the east koast period this is all facts why you think it's soo many niggas always flipping to a ubn set over a kali set :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

G Pansh
associate
Posts: 123
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by G Pansh » February 5th, 2018, 11:23 am

1️⃣ wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 2:14 am
Cardi b is 59 Brim not the west coast one either. The one that was under Ubn and branched off to their own sh*t.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G Pansh
associate
Posts: 123
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by G Pansh » February 5th, 2018, 11:24 am

PmoneY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

n*ggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that sh*t hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo sh*t going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right n*gga'z
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21059
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 5th, 2018, 1:34 pm

NYC blood sets are getting more n more popular to rep

Let a normal or weirdo rapper come out n he in a nyc blood set,u gonna have ppl intrigued like :ohhh:

Let a Cali rapper come out as a blood then that's expected n nothing to b excited about

Let a weirdo rapper or singer from another state come out repping a real Cali piru set harder than the OGs on their turf then it's more like :facepalm: :lmao:

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8365
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » February 5th, 2018, 1:51 pm

thugga is smm... its funny how cali be trying to stay relevant... reality is yall hated yallselves into obscurity. only time anybody wanna check for yall is when yall talkin bout ny.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24143
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » February 5th, 2018, 5:00 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 12:09 am
Bllllaaaattttt

Ubn bloods from the Mecca to the South making sure they hold each other down while Cali bloods upset that they can't get in on the action.can't b scared to come to Cali if n*ggas never booked u for an event out there..
lol this nigga cant be serious. this is some gay shit and this nigga ohno wants cali niggas to be a part of this shit :lol: :lol: .. them gay ass Champ niggas is converting my nigga ohno to that homo life.... :wow:

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2681
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » February 5th, 2018, 5:19 pm

:gdmike:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Posts: 1438
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 6:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML
Location: NEW YORK CITY

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Niggas stay acting like NY not linked with Jersey like they don’t show love because they got Cali sets there. Ain’t Beven n SMM out there too n I know for a fact the jerseys crips is cool with the ones in NY y’all need to stop jacking that. Same with Baltimore I bet they flying be on that different type of time when they on the outskirts in Maryland or in Virginia or O.T in SC/NC where the NY sets dominate. Niggas need to stop it n pipe that ass down

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24143
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » February 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 5:19 pm
:gdmike:
fuck chicago, yall niggas aint shit and dont have no business in this thread :yeahright:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Posts: 1438
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 6:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML
Location: NEW YORK CITY

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » February 5th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:07 am
PmoneY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

n*ggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that sh*t hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo sh*t going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right n*gga'z
thugga wasn't ifgb that's rich homie quan, yfn lucci and who lucci always be rapping about big p-nut.. how thug gonna be ifgb when he bought the guns for them smm/93 billies who shot and killed an ifgb member :wtf2: keep in mind when rich homie started reppin ifgb in his muzik in 2013, 2014 that's when he left rich gang and thugga was mad at him , kalling him a traitor
and in some southern cities it is cali vs nyc bloods we done posted too many articles from milledgeville, atl and other cities shooting at each other :lmao:

and yeah errbody know jersey got kali blood sets but them gshines/93/smm will eliminate them on the east koast period this is all facts why you think it's soo many n*ggas always flipping to a ubn set over a kali set :lmao:
Didn’t RHQ come out talking about he nine trey I remember like 3 songs he had niggas on there repoin it n him throwing up the 9

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21059
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 5th, 2018, 6:06 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 5:00 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 12:09 am
Bllllaaaattttt

Ubn bloods from the Mecca to the South making sure they hold each other down while Cali bloods upset that they can't get in on the action.can't b scared to come to Cali if n*ggas never booked u for an event out there..
lol this n*gga cant be serious. this is some gay sh*t and this n*gga ohno wants cali n*ggas to be a part of this sh*t :lol: :lol: .. them gay a$$ Champ n*ggas is converting my n*gga ohno to that homo life.... :wow:
Y'all mad tho.y'all would b hype ass Hell if he gave y'all $1k to rep piru.y'all need that promotion now that big Soulja is quiet :lmao:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 54526
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » February 6th, 2018, 3:09 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm
n*ggas stay acting like NY not linked with Jersey like they don’t show love because they got Cali sets there. Ain’t Beven n SMM out there too n I know for a fact the jerseys crips is cool with the ones in NY y’all need to stop jacking that. Same with Baltimore I bet they flying be on that different type of time when they on the outskirts in Maryland or in Virginia or O.T in SC/NC where the NY sets dominate. n*ggas need to stop it n pipe that a$$ down
Nah...the thing is on the blood side..tree top piru (400block /200block being the main 2 lines) is the top blood set in the state of maryland when it comes to blood sht...the outskirts of bmore where it may be gangs ain't active to where anybody not living there has to bow down to the niggahs living there lol..usually just be a few niggahs who might sell a few o's ,P's Qp's of smoke ....get high all-day & just kill time ..niggahs not really pressing nothing on that level....on the real I actually knew of a few niggahs in bmore from ny who used to push ny sets that flipped piru ...the ny sets to keep it a mainly go from tri state area down to parts of p.a...then cut off for the most part in md & dc...then pick back up from v.a down to fla

User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 8045
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » February 6th, 2018, 5:20 am

BkBarclays wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
These gay blood n*ggas r something else lol...OG gay blood showing love to the yg gay blood smh

If one of my homeboys tell me I’m “perfect in every way” ...I’m liable to snuff him. Tf outta here.
:2cents:

These niggaz are faggots.. NY and ATL bloods hold this big gay L :smh: I’m just glad Cali niggaz different :lmao: :tiphat:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 8045
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » February 6th, 2018, 5:26 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:07 am
PmoneY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

n*ggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that sh*t hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo sh*t going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right n*gga'z
thugga wasn't ifgb that's rich homie quan, yfn lucci and who lucci always be rapping about big p-nut.. how thug gonna be ifgb when he bought the guns for them smm/93 billies who shot and killed an ifgb member :wtf2: keep in mind when rich homie started reppin ifgb in his muzik in 2013, 2014 that's when he left rich gang and thugga was mad at him , kalling him a traitor
and in some southern cities it is cali vs nyc bloods we done posted too many articles from milledgeville, atl and other cities shooting at each other :lmao:

and yeah errbody know jersey got kali blood sets but them gshines/93/smm will eliminate them on the east koast period this is all facts why you think it's soo many n*ggas always flipping to a ubn set over a kali set :lmao:
Yo funny ass be snitching cuz
The Azian is bacc cuhz

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
oog
Posts: 15041
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » February 6th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Khmer100 wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 5:26 am
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 11:07 am
PmoneY wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Young Thug not from a New york set- He claim Inglewood Families

Blac Youngsta claim 92 Bishops and Cardi B supposedly Brimming

This not no New York vs L.A Blood thing kuz Bloods is still an L.A creation

n*ggas'z could make up they own sets a million times but that sh*t hold no weight out West

Now Jersey & B more really connected so tha bozo sh*t going on in New York is just a bad look for them

6ixnine will be dealt with sooner or later

And If he's not touched than trust me he paid off tha right n*gga'z
thugga wasn't ifgb that's rich homie quan, yfn lucci and who lucci always be rapping about big p-nut.. how thug gonna be ifgb when he bought the guns for them smm/93 billies who shot and killed an ifgb member :wtf2: keep in mind when rich homie started reppin ifgb in his muzik in 2013, 2014 that's when he left rich gang and thugga was mad at him , kalling him a traitor
and in some southern cities it is cali vs nyc bloods we done posted too many articles from milledgeville, atl and other cities shooting at each other :lmao:

and yeah errbody know jersey got kali blood sets but them gshines/93/smm will eliminate them on the east koast period this is all facts why you think it's soo many n*ggas always flipping to a ubn set over a kali set :lmao:
Yo funny a$$ be snitching cuz
\^^^^^^ if i wouldn't typed that, then ya'll cali niggas would lie and try to steal some shit like ya'll always do :smh: nobody snitching this shit been talked about on here several times since 2014 , you wasn't paying attention or in these threads back then when ya'll was in ya'll lane, so go back to them lame ass west coast threads.... that's the shit that pisses us off with ya'll clout chasing ass, if we wasn't calling ya'll out for this ya'll would be trying to steal credit like wack100 did with the young dolph shooting :comeon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
oog
Posts: 15041
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » February 6th, 2018, 12:42 pm

and you have no business typing in this shit anyways once again between blacks of ga-L.a-nyc :bored: :facepalm: . bottom line is 93/gshine/smm is what all the savages banging, waka is like the only blood left in atl who's banging a cali set and southside but they get overshadowed and is hanging around slaughter gang bloods soo all of that is null & voided :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4739
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » February 6th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Twenty,

You do know Ubn originated in Cali right ?

If niggaz making up they own Ubn,59 Brim and Piru sets than how is that a bad look on Cali ?

That's what you call impact and influence.

If i make up my own GD set with no connection to Chicago, how is that respectable ?

New York niggaz is super smart i give them that !

They know they could take they homegrown sets to party world Atlanta and finesse niggas

Like i said tha NY blood sets stick to being in tha Southeast area's,They dont set up shop out West

And for tha last time this not no East vs West situation, it's just real niggaz vs fake niggaz

1000's of New York niggaz done bussed they gun and serving hard time for this Blood/Crip shit so on that note they 100.

It's just tha sets under OG mack fucked NY streets up

Young Thug & 6ixnine don't represent niggaz in they entire city but money is so powerful it'll have a real nigga ride against another real nigga for a fake nigga because of that check

Just tha signs of tha times we living in.Gay,fake and weird is what's popping right now

Ima be honest, if 6ixnine goes to L.A & Chicago untouched than it's either due to a heavy a$$ bag or beefed up security. Trust me his team know those 2 cities are tha power behind this gang shit

And if he make it back to NY, he gonna say i told yall niggaz nowhere can touch me.

So Its really up to tha official NY niggaz to handle this being that they know where his hood really at

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post