Accepting change/being stuck in the past

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Accepting change/being stuck in the past

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 21st, 2018, 5:56 am

How many ppl are content with accepting change?

Can u accept change in one area in life n not others? Or are u the type that can't accept it at all?

I know ppl who can't accept the changes in their town, career, and other situations in their life.then there's those who are too obsessed with the past they will do anything they could to bring the good times back.they want things to go back to what it once was 25-30 years ago

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Re: Accepting change/being stuck in the past

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » January 21st, 2018, 6:08 am

n*ggas never want to face the music and want to live in a time when they were poppin or had less responsibilities at hand so that’s why they can’t let go of change. People who boss up and deal with the present or spend their life trying to elevate themselves usually have no problem with it because they are expecting it. Nothing stays the same, I’m content with change it’s my drive to strive fir more in this life.

LORD AKBAR
boss

Re: Accepting change/being stuck in the past

Post by LORD AKBAR » January 21st, 2018, 4:47 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 5:56 am
How many ppl are content with accepting change?

Can u accept change in one area in life n not others? Or are u the type that can't accept it at all?

I know ppl who can't accept the changes in their town, career, and other situations in their life.then there's those who are too obsessed with the past they will do anything they could to bring the good times back.they want things to go back to what it once was 25-30 years ago
I can accept change if it's positive. Obviously folks who can't except change are not really happy and still feel feel like something is missing in their lives.