"if u food u food ,puzzy thats-that ..get caught slipping niggah get shot,thats facts"-deadeye (older queens blood)

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"if u food u food ,puzzy thats-that ..get caught slipping niggah get shot,thats facts"-deadeye (older queens blood)

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 21st, 2018, 1:56 am

Rewind joints...sounding like a old 50

Another older queens blood mazaradi fox (r.i.p)

Two reputed leaders of the Bloods gang in Far Rockaway pleaded guilty to charges of drug trafficking and firearm possession Friday in what the Queens district attorney called “a major blow” to the street gang’s cocaine operations on the peninsula.

Robert “Dead Eye” Baley, 32, believed to be the head of the Far Rockaway branch of the Bloods at the Edgemere Houses, admitted that he sold cocaine and had an illegal weapon, the DA said. Akeem “AK” Addison, 29, his suspected lieutenant, entered a guilty plea to having a loaded semiautomatic handgun.

Queens Theater
Both will be imprisoned upstate following a sentencing hearing Nov. 19, according to acting Supreme Court Justice Barry Kron.

By pleading guilty, Baley, who is an aspiring rapper known as “The Boss of Far Rock,” reduced his sentence from 15 years to 8 1/2, and Addison cut his from seven years to six. They will be spending less time in prison than that if a jury had convicted them, but the plea nonetheless marks a significant gain in the ongoing fight to end gang-related crime in the area, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said.

“The conviction of these two defendants is a major blow to the Bloods street gang and helps reinforce the message that law enforcement has no tolerance for those who terrorize the communities in which they live,” Brown said in a statement.

But the blow extended much further than the pleas of the two gang members. Baley and Addison were just the latest to appear in a courtroom after a sweeping drug raid in 2007 that netted 34 suspects allegedly involved in cocaine trafficking operations in Far Rockaway — and they have slowly been working their way through the court system.

“This case has been a long time in coming,” said a spokesman for the district attorney, who added that the NYPD’s Queens Gang Squad conducted the far-reaching sting, dubbed “Operation Bloodhound,” in 2007.

The sting resulted in the arrest of key players suspected of being involved in the Bloods’ $15,000-a-week drug deals throughout the neighborhood.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180121-004813.png
Screenshot_20180121-004813.png (298.32 KiB) Viewed 282 times

LORD AKBAR
boss

Unread post by LORD AKBAR » January 21st, 2018, 5:25 pm

I just posted that edgemere warfare joint. But I ain't know the homie was about to do a bid.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 21st, 2018, 6:08 pm

I know @you just posted video in eastcoast section....this like my 3rd time posting his videos & nah he already did that bid ..that "war " video you posted the other day is the video he made after he came home from doing this bid in the drugcase

LORD AKBAR
boss

Unread post by LORD AKBAR » January 21st, 2018, 6:14 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 6:08 pm
I know @you just posted video in eastcoast section....this like my 3rd time posting his videos & nah he already did that bid ..that "war " video you posted the other day is the video he made after he came home from doing this bid in the drugcase
I am assuming he didn't do that much time since he was arrested in 2007 and the war joint came out in 2009.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 21st, 2018, 6:20 pm

On a side note I always thought edge mere was cripped out....I remember back in the days when me & my moms had left the bronx to stay in a shelter in south Jamaica Queens around JFK (Rockaway bully) when housing (nycha) found some opening apartments they gave us the choice to pick(going back to the bx ..way uptown near edenwald..secor P's...or going to far Rockaway to edgemere P's)...we ain't know nothing really about queens but same token we didn't know much about uptown bronx at the time (this was like 1992-1993) but since we was from bx we took our chances & went there...I really didn't know or hear much about far Rockaway until late 90s...when niggahs really was wilding with them blood missions cutting neutral civilians ...when I left the bronx again to go back to queens to stay with 1 of my aunt's (this was like 97'ish) as fate would have it my moms ended up moving to far Rockaway by herself to go to this drug program & it was around the corner from Hammel P's(which was on that blood sht heavy)..so I would take that long a$$ journey on the A train out there dolo to visit her those was the only 2 jects I heard about wilding out there until stack popped up reppin redfern..sht definitely had a different aura out there to me..always did ...that's 1 of them low-key spots alotta heads really don't speak about..weird feeling out there though (beaches within walking distance & niggahs wilding at the same time)