underboss

Rest In Peace Fredo Santana

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » January 20th, 2018, 5:03 am

They saying boy done passed

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Re: Rest In Peace Fredo Santana

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » January 20th, 2018, 5:17 am

n*ggas dropping early from these drugs n*ggas need real help instead of medication. Rest up
Attachments
C7935D8E-83D2-4F82-8E07-727780EC7D12.png
C7935D8E-83D2-4F82-8E07-727780EC7D12.png (707.31 KiB) Viewed 512 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2018, 11:21 am

DAMN U EVEN BEAT GAY ROCK TO THE NEWS.. BUT DAMN, ALL THAT sh*t WILL CATCH UP TO YOU. I WAS SHOCKED SEEING THIS BUT I KNEW HE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS DUE TO HIS PASS LEAN ABUSE.. PLUS THE MUSIC OR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY PUSH THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE TO n*ggas AND THEY FEEL ITS THE COOL THING TO DO.. THEY WANT n*ggas KILLING EACH OTHER AND BEING GAY AND OVERDOSING.. JUST BY THE WAY THE n*gga LOOK YOU COULD TELL HE WAS GONE. THOSE DEMONS KEPT HIM IN A DARK PLACE :wow:

babythug
captain

Post by babythug » January 20th, 2018, 11:35 am

The Chosen One wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 11:21 am
DAMN U EVEN BEAT GAY ROCK TO THE NEWS.. BUT DAMN, ALL THAT sh*t WILL CATCH UP TO YOU. I WAS SHOCKED SEEING THIS BUT I KNEW HE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS DUE TO HIS PASS LEAN ABUSE.. PLUS THE MUSIC OR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY PUSH THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE TO n*ggas AND THEY FEEL ITS THE COOL THING TO DO.. THEY WANT n*ggas KILLING EACH OTHER AND BEING GAY AND OVERDOSING.. JUST BY THE WAY THE n*gga LOOK YOU COULD TELL HE WAS GONE. THOSE DEMONS KEPT HIM IN A DARK PLACE :wow:

Real shyt tho everybody gettin paid to produce all this stuff about sippin lean and poppin bars, they even givin n*ggas props, encouraging it all that sh*t, but wait one second. XANAX AND CODEINE IS A LETHAL COMBINATION that sh*t'll cause a central nervous system shutdown, and they don't tell you that till you done seen your homie mumble somethin about crimson and burgundy and start sliding down his chair drooling and sh*t. :smh: :rip2: no putting 1 bar in your deuce wont kill you, but these rappers make it seem like you have to go ham or your a square, talking bout pourin up 4 ounces then poppin 2 bars each then doing a molly like n*gga noooo. they tryna seal our fates. they don't give a fucc tho... that's there white a$$ dad getting paid those fat hospital bills to tell us our homies are dead. swear to god they be reviving white people all the time, cracca always talkin bout how his heart stopped and they fix em, but a n*gga come in there overdosed they gon spend 30 minutes to an hour checcin his vitals just to say there nuthin they can do then charge a fat hospital bill. shits fucced up. its like Newports and Blacc&Milds but the death is faster

babythug
captain

Post by babythug » January 20th, 2018, 11:38 am

Rest in Paradise Fredo :rip2: :rip:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 20th, 2018, 1:50 pm

all these n*ggas be showing off drugs in abundance...bragging about their tolerance for all types of drugs...then people act surprised when someone dies :huhwhat:

I expect all of them die sooner than lata...it’s common sense...u put poison in your body u will die eventually...there’s nothin fun about addiction and what drugs do to your insides.

Stupid a$$ rappers need to stop popularizing it. Alot the young n*ggas will eventually see the light and stop fucking wit it...it’s gonna take a lot more people to die first tho.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2018, 1:51 pm

I mean...what do n*ggahs expect...n*ggahs dying over that sht yet n*ggahs continue to use it (not learning from others mistakes)
..unfortunately more heads will die after hearing about this because they still wanna use it.

Rip & all that I liked fredo old sht but again...what do n*ggahs expect was gonna happen

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 20th, 2018, 3:39 pm

when i think about this, i also think about how smylez passed at 25 yr ago also from his bad health
and when i think about it as whole us blacks gotta get back to being a warriors not just "street warroirs" good for wars and battling but mental/ spiritual warriors to get pass being addicted to sh*t , knowing how to handle trials n tribulations and stop saying "it's the environment these n*ggas use drugs to get away from the streets n paid" that's part of being a "tough mental" person to beat the battles it starts first in your heart n mind before anything

it makes me appreciate david, shorty, larry n nem more all of the black legends from the 60's/70's/80's to monster kody , raymond, big evil n all we need to get back to hitting the gym ,dieting right and calling out these rappers for only portraying it to be kool when you drugged up and can't fight nor function right :facepalm:

^^^ can't nobody tell me this song ain't more relevant now than it was in 2007 when he dropped this :bow: :rip: just listen to the same drugs he's naming and all... i always said this song will stand out to me bkuz it was like we saw how the drugs did him yet the rest still choose to do it and fall victim just like wayne did and he predicted that sh*t :2cents: :2cents:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 21st, 2018, 2:58 am

babythug wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 11:35 am
The Chosen One wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 11:21 am

Real shyt tho everybody gettin paid to produce all this stuff about sippin lean and poppin bars, they even givin n*ggas props, encouraging it all that sh*t, but wait one second. XANAX AND CODEINE IS A LETHAL COMBINATION that sh*t'll cause a central nervous system shutdown, and they don't tell you that till you done seen your homie mumble somethin about crimson and burgundy and start sliding down his chair drooling and sh*t. :smh: :rip2: no putting 1 bar in your deuce wont kill you, but these rappers make it seem like you have to go ham or your a square, talking bout pourin up 4 ounces then poppin 2 bars each then doing a molly like n*gga noooo. they tryna seal our fates. they don't give a fucc tho... that's there white a$$ dad getting paid those fat hospital bills to tell us our homies are dead. swear to god they be reviving white people all the time, cracca always talkin bout how his heart stopped and they fix em, but a n*gga come in there overdosed they gon spend 30 minutes to an hour checcin his vitals just to say there nuthin they can do then charge a fat hospital bill. shits fucced up. its like Newports and Blacc&Milds but the death is faster
facts tho how many times u hear a cop get shot in the neck or some sh*t and still survive they try they hardest to revive and keep alive white people they let blacks die on purpose that rap n*gga khafani from Oakland said a nurse or doctor had to break protocol just to save his life said the dr peers said he wasn't posta do nothing even tho bruh was dien smh
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » January 21st, 2018, 3:37 am

when i think about this, i also think about how smylez passed at 25 yr ago also from his bad health
and when i think about it as whole us blacks gotta get back to being a warriors not just "street warroirs" good for wars and battling but mental/ spiritual warriors to get pass being addicted to sh*t , knowing how to handle trials n tribulations and stop saying "it's the environment these n*ggas use drugs to get away from the streets n paid" that's part of being a "tough mental" person to beat the battles it starts first in your heart n mind before anything

it makes me appreciate david, shorty, larry n nem more all of the black legends from the 60's/70's/80's to monster kody , raymond, big evil n all we need to get back to hitting the gym ,dieting right and calling out these rappers for only portraying it to be kool when you drugged up and can't fight nor function right :facepalm:
We have to start at the rap game, we can't have transgender tekashi 6-9 leading a bunch of fake bloods n*ggas Its disgusting we have to call a spade and spade. NY stop banging, you have no reason to, You're not bloods, you're not kings, you're not gds, but the flags done or beads or whatever you n*ggas do. You n*ggas are taggers and beat boxers stick to your formula

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » January 21st, 2018, 1:26 pm

...rip but its weird how he was good he recovered in hospital he said he stopped messin wit lean.....next thing the n*gga gone....only chili know what im talkin bout tho

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » January 21st, 2018, 1:28 pm

...thats why i turned my life to god sh*t is really real

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 21st, 2018, 2:58 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:37 am

We have to start at the rap game, we can't have transgender tekashi 6-9 leading a bunch of fake bloods n*ggas Its disgusting we have to call a spade and spade. NY stop banging, you have no reason to, You're not bloods, you're not kings, you're not gds, but the flags done or beads or whatever you n*ggas do. You n*ggas are taggers and beat boxers stick to your formula
hell gea you sooooooooooooo right about all of this tho.. we have to start with a group who can have the most power/influence to help the rest to change= rappers/trappers/popular people in different cities , we gotta start by eliminating everybody who's in the position of 69 or a trippie redd a 21 savage leading blacks down the "you only gotta be a savage or blood" to make it in life path :cmon: like they portraying you have to be a savage or a n*gga who can only fight ,shoot and sell drugs to make it and MOST OF ALL THEY PUSHING THE YOU GOTTA BE DUMB a$$ HELL AGENDA AND NOT GO TO SCHOOL :facepalm:

and what babythug and towns is saying is true too jay rock think about how kanye's mom nem died in the hospital, now if it was a zionist jew or some european diplomat or somebody the doctors would have brought out there true medicine/vaccine/herbs to save that person lives compared to not only blacks but anybody who's not a jew or elitist , or a freemason that's another part that rappers/popular people can't help or save that starts at minorites learning the truth, accepting it and having enough heart to want to change the government/ elitist agenda
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » January 21st, 2018, 3:13 pm

I remember I was watching Pimp Cs funeral on YouTube and I forgot who said it, it was Bun B or Chamillionaire or somebody but they was like "We lost Screw, Big Moe, Pimp. It's like God's tryna tell us something"

Yeah stop drinking cough syrup. That's obviously what He's tryna tell y'all.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 21st, 2018, 3:49 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 1:26 pm
...rip but its weird how he was good he recovered in hospital he said he stopped messin wit lean.....next thing the n*gga gone....only chili know what im talkin bout tho
Once your liver f*cked up to a certain point ...u can’t reverse the condition...so even if u stop doing what ur doing ..the damage is done.

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » January 21st, 2018, 4:57 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:49 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 1:26 pm
Once your liver f*cked up to a certain point ...u can’t reverse the condition...so even if u stop doing what ur doing ..the damage is done.
...not when the problem is spiritual

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » January 21st, 2018, 5:02 pm

...beside that tho...dr sebi and n*ggas like that cured ppl wit aids...cancer....liver probs etc wit natural sh*t....if u dont wanna take that spiritual route w god....u can get to him thru nature.....it take years to get sick like that...yet it take a few weeks to heal