Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by True Words » November 26th, 2017, 3:36 am

I'm disappointed. I was hyping him :sad:

BkBarclays
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » November 26th, 2017, 5:11 am

So after the exchange of diss tracks and the few memes tossed around, it seems that Cam'ron and Mase were simply having a brotherly spat. After Cam dropped his response record, "Dinner Time," to Mase's "The Oracle," to which many fans felt was tepid at best, the two Harlemites apparently chalked the entire thing up as good fun. Mase commented on a post telling Cam:
YOU STILL MY BROTHER IF YOU WOULD TO BE... This was just for bragging rights #mase #theoracle
Killa Cam followed up by responding:
yea this was fun.. u still my bro too. Glad I get to brag lol. So when u leaving Harlem again? 2mr?
It seems as though this was just one of the classic cases of rappers using their platforms to address some underlying issues as well as testing their skills against one another. Everyone will have to wait and see if this is entirely over.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » November 26th, 2017, 9:19 am

& with that...both rap careers can now go back to being quiet after that publicity stunt

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » November 26th, 2017, 1:39 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 5:11 am
So after the exchange of diss tracks and the few memes tossed around, it seems that Cam'ron and Mase were simply having a brotherly spat. After Cam dropped his response record, "Dinner Time," to Mase's "The Oracle," to which many fans felt was tepid at best, the two Harlemites apparently chalked the entire thing up as good fun. Mase commented on a post telling Cam:
YOU STILL MY BROTHER IF YOU WOULD TO BE... This was just for bragging rights #mase #theoracle
Killa Cam followed up by responding:
yea this was fun.. u still my bro too. Glad I get to brag lol. So when u leaving Harlem again? 2mr?
It seems as though this was just one of the classic cases of rappers using their platforms to address some underlying issues as well as testing their skills against one another. Everyone will have to wait and see if this is entirely over.

Mase got personal tho especially with that Huddy line :tedthinks: i don't see how niggaz can squash it so easily