6ix9ine in Brooklyn being bullied in the hood by his "niggas"...calls him sick nine(hiv)

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

6ix9ine in Brooklyn being bullied in the hood by his "niggas"...calls him sick nine(hiv)

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » November 24th, 2017, 10:18 am

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » November 24th, 2017, 10:27 am

This is obviously a nigga he scared of, a nigga that's hating n always been hating,n this happens on the regular n his other niggas know he's a punching bag and won't do nothing

Also these niggas is still chillin with him knowing he raped a lil girl.so all the bullying in the world don't make shit better when they knowingly still hanging out with a rapist.

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » November 24th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Its always been like that tho. Rapist, snitches, down low fags all floatin around the hood hangin with the gangsters. This is how it works in the street and behind the wall. If your not bringing anything to the table then they don't need you. Criminals don't care how many kids you kill or rape. As long as your not doing it to them then you good.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » November 24th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Almost felt bad for him. I know he's supposed to be out here fucking kids and all that but I hate niggas who keep someone around just to clown on em, let em go home.