STYLES P Not Having Any Part Of THANKSGIVING

The Chosen One
ooog

STYLES P Not Having Any Part Of THANKSGIVING

Post by The Chosen One » November 23rd, 2017, 12:23 pm

I AGREE WITH HIM AND WHAT ABOUT YOU COON a$$ n*ggas WHO BE TALKING sh*t ABOUT THE BIBLE.. LIKE YOU BLUNTEDUP. LIKE U TWENTY..SHANK n*gga WE ALREADY KNOW UR HAPPY COON a$$ WISHING EVERYONE A THANKSGIVING.. f*ck THESE PAGAN HOLIDAYS IM A REBEL n*gga, BUT DAMN MY n*gga IM HUNGRY THEN A muthaf*cka RIGHT NOW, THAT STUFFING AND POTATO SALAD LOOKS GOOD.. WELL f*ck IM NOT SUPPOSE TO EAT OR SOMETHING TODAY? NAH I HAVE TO EAT AND MAKE THESE GAINS!!

BLUNTEDUP I KNOW UR BUCK DANCING a$$ IS ENJOYING UR THANKSGIVING :rosssip:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: STYLES P Not Having Any Part Of THANKSGIVING

Post by Quiet-Q » November 23rd, 2017, 3:38 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_20171123-152335.png
Screenshot_20171123-152335.png (93.38 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152351.png
Screenshot_20171123-152351.png (97.77 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152401.png
Screenshot_20171123-152401.png (126.71 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152406.png
Screenshot_20171123-152406.png (115.52 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152411.png
Screenshot_20171123-152411.png (103.18 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152418.png
Screenshot_20171123-152418.png (92.27 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152436.png
Screenshot_20171123-152436.png (103.97 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot_20171123-152459.png
Screenshot_20171123-152459.png (102.8 KiB) Viewed 298 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 23rd, 2017, 4:44 pm

FACTS!!

I NOTICED OHNO AND BLUNTEDUP AINT ON HERE TODAY POSTING sh*t, I GUESS THEY ENJOYING THANKSGIVING... K-DAWG IF UR STILL ALIVE, WE ALLLLLLL KNOW UR BITCHASS IS SHOVING TURKEY AND GIBLETS DOWN UR NECK.. I THINK MY n*gga BROWN BOMBER IS LOCKED UP, BUT IN THE PEN HE IS ENJOYING HIS TURKEY AND GRAVY AND YAMS..

Q HOPE UR PEEPING ALL THIS. ALL THESE BLACKS ON HERE THAT BE TALKING sh*t BOUT WHITES AND CALLING n*ggas COONS GUESS WHAT THEY DOING TODAY? :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 23rd, 2017, 4:55 pm

BLACK PEOPLE AINT sh*t I TELL U.. WE ALL KNOW OF BLACKS WHO BE TALKIN sh*t BOUT WHITE FOLKS, BUT IF THATS THE CASE THEN WHY CELEBRATE THEY HOLIDAYS U COON a$$ n*ggas.. I JUST LEFT WALMART TO PICK UP SOME FITNESS sh*t, AND I SEE A SEA OF n*ggas.. THERE WAS MORE BLACKS IN WALMART THAN WHITES AND MEXICANS... BLACK FOLKS ARE SO LOST

SO NEXT TIME A BLACK PERSON TALK sh*t ABOUT WHITE FOLKS ASK HIM HOW WAS HIS THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS :respek:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » November 23rd, 2017, 9:28 pm

Ol bruh speakin on the natives catchin run away slaves do know it was only 1 tribe who did that the orginal sell outs who helped the white people destroy murder and rape other natives the orginal sell outs that every black and white person claim to have Cherookee's the other natives were enslaved with the Africans and before Africans many bred together that's why many blacks have some sort of percentage of native blood today
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » November 24th, 2017, 5:32 am

Back in the days. Those indians would've sculpted his black a$$ for runnin away from mesa. So f*ck him :321:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » November 24th, 2017, 7:53 am

The Chosen One wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 4:44 pm
FACTS!!

I NOTICED OHNO AND BLUNTEDUP AINT ON HERE TODAY POSTING sh*t, I GUESS THEY ENJOYING THANKSGIVING... K-DAWG IF UR STILL ALIVE, WE ALLLLLLL KNOW UR BITCHASS IS SHOVING TURKEY AND GIBLETS DOWN UR NECK.. I THINK MY n*gga BROWN BOMBER IS LOCKED UP, BUT IN THE PEN HE IS ENJOYING HIS TURKEY AND GRAVY AND YAMS..

Q HOPE UR PEEPING ALL THIS. ALL THESE BLACKS ON HERE THAT BE TALKING sh*t BOUT WHITES AND CALLING n*ggas COONS GUESS WHAT THEY DOING TODAY? :yeahright:
Chili shut up u the same one who said u would put black ppl back into slavery for a piece of fat Mexican p*ssy.I don't wanna hear yo preaching n*gga.u prolly not even black with the sh*t u be saying

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 24th, 2017, 11:41 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 7:53 am
The Chosen One wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 4:44 pm
FACTS!!

Chili shut up u the same one who said u would put black ppl back into slavery for a piece of fat Mexican p*ssy.I don't wanna hear yo preaching n*gga.u prolly not even black with the sh*t u be saying

MY BAD I DONT KNOW WHY I SAID U CUZ U DONT BE ON NO RACIST sh*t.. AND U DAMN RIGHT I WOULD PUT ALOT OF U n*ggas BACK ON THEM SLAVE SHIPS FOR A BAD MEXICAN WOMAN.. ALL THEM BLIND BLACK FOLKS WHO ARE STILL OUT THERE FUCKING UP, U DAMN RIGHT, ILL BRING THAT GOOD SHIP JESUS TO A HOOD NEAR U AND GATHER U n*ggas UP

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 24th, 2017, 7:22 pm

I love it when non native people speak on my people like we were slave catchers yeah that did happen but a lot of times is we put Africans to work but we shared food and shelter we were not like the evil white people that killed natives for our land enslave black people givd them no food and work them to death and rape their women nah we let them marry our sisters we gave them freedom it was pretty much the blacks earned their freedom and we would adopt them into our tribe the Cherokee were pretty much boot lickers they wanted to be white really bad and they dressed white so speaking on my people like that just cause 1 tribe is like saying all black people are thugs or all white people rape their family members its ignorant 😡
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 24th, 2017, 7:28 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 5:32 am
Back in the days. Those indians would've sculpted his black a$$ for runnin away from mesa. So f*ck him :321:
Thats actually a white thing my amigo
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Sarmata
underboss

Post by Sarmata » November 24th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 7:22 pm
I love it when non native people speak on my people like we were slave catchers yeah that did happen but a lot of times is we put Africans to work but we shared food and shelter we were not like the evil white people that killed natives for our land enslave black people givd them no food and work them to death and rape their women nah we let them marry our sisters we gave them freedom it was pretty much the blacks earned their freedom and we would adopt them into our tribe the Cherokee were pretty much boot lickers they wanted to be white really bad and they dressed white so speaking on my people like that just cause 1 tribe is like saying all black people are thugs or all white people rape their family members its ignorant 😡
n*gga you're white

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » November 24th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Sarmata wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 7:56 pm
Count Olaf wrote:
n*gga you're white

:lmao:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 24th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 8:04 pm
Sarmata wrote:
Count Olaf wrote:
n*gga you're white

:lmao:
4CHK

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 24th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Sarmata wrote:
Count Olaf wrote:
n*gga you're white
Polack

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 24th, 2017, 11:01 pm

I'm actually indian and my family celebrates thanksgiving. f*ck all that other sh*t, we hungry out here.

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 25th, 2017, 1:08 am

1Million wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 11:01 pm
I'm actually indian and my family celebrates thanksgiving. f*ck all that other sh*t, we hungry out here.
Nobody really cares my Indian grandma rocks a redskin jacket 😂😂😂😂

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 25th, 2017, 3:09 am

n*gga I work on the holidays I haven't had a the thanksgiving in years since my mom's died chill you know damn well u do thanksgiving you be at your job eating on turkey and sh*t f*ck outta here

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » November 25th, 2017, 11:49 am

SuperSweet wrote:
i think Scalping is the term you're referring to......That movie The Revenant with Leo Di Caprio goes into great detail about it :tiphat: ....Classic Movie btw....Indians basically got punked and outsmarted tho

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 25th, 2017, 12:08 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 11:49 am
SuperSweet wrote:
i think Scalping is the term you're referring to......That movie The Revenant with Leo Di Caprio goes into great detail about it :tiphat: ....Classic Movie btw....Indians basically got punked and outsmarted tho
Back in the day the English was our opps but we was cool with the French but the French were cool but kinda took advantage of us we fight other tribes like the Iroquois cause they was booling with the English honestly I fell asleep during the revenant too damn high or something chilling at a fire place or drunk id have to watch it again im
sure its good 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » November 25th, 2017, 12:09 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 11:49 am
SuperSweet wrote:
Back in the day the English was our opps but we was cool with the French but the French were cool but kinda took advantage of us we fight other tribes like the Iroquois cause they was booling with the English honestly I fell asleep during the revenant too damn high or something chilling at a fire place or drunk id have to watch it again im
sure its good 😂😂😂😂😂😂