The Chosen One
ooog

BOSKOE Says NOBODY Gonna Touch GAME, He Put On For CALIFORNIA

Post by The Chosen One » November 22nd, 2017, 11:34 am

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: BOSKOE Says NOBODY Gonna Touch GAME, He Put On For CALIFORNIA

Post by Trap$tar ™ » November 22nd, 2017, 12:10 pm

:umhm: didn't know boskoe was a big fan of the "king of the south" at 1:20 they said gucci or t.i.p and his reaction was priceless and he naming songs like he still listening to paper trail, ti vs tip ,and i'm serious album :lmao: boskoe put t.i over cali's artists too :ohhh:

^^ boskoe heard that sh*t and was like "blood f*ck that sh*t , i gotta move to the A man" i can finally get a record deal and put these ubn bloods on my side :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 22nd, 2017, 8:49 pm

I was tellin people about T.I.P. when everybody had rathered listen to Jeezy instead.

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 22nd, 2017, 8:52 pm

But Skoe right though, aint nobody touching Game. Kats can talk all they want about him but dude held his own and stood up and put on for Cali and kept it gangsta the whole time.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » November 22nd, 2017, 9:12 pm

Billi G wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 8:52 pm
But Skoe right though, aint nobody touching Game. Kats can talk all they want about him but dude held his own and stood up and put on for Cali and kept it gangsta the whole time.
the game dodged real beef , anybody can be touch when u got too much heart and actually put ur self out there like that.. that's why n*ggas gonna respect bambino over alley and bankroll over no-plug :lol: .. the game had chances to actually step up to real beefs and speak up on some sh*t and he didn't ..like when lik-moss and ar-ab kalled him out.. like when he went to new york to see 50 back in 2006 and his homeboy got shot by the security bkuz we know it wasn't 50-yayo or banks :lmao: ..he had a chance to respond to g-count a stone from the chi , the bd twins kalled him out i know on david he was gonna say im sorry and leave that alone :lmao:

gucci bombed on him after the game made a simple video saying he'll get in the ring and box with gucci , then when gucci got out guess who kame and saw him before alot of n*ggas :ohhh: :lmao: the game take L's he just hide them real good like f*ck n*ggas do

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 22nd, 2017, 10:11 pm

I doubt he scared though. Game a Chess player. Politics probably told him to hold out on certain beefs because with certain people it would cost big money going to war with. We're talking whole cities and that would f*ck up the whole HipHop industry. When you got big money and golden opportunities you don't throw that away over words. One of the qualities of being a General is knowing when to walk away. Doesn't make you a punk. There's a time for everything.

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 22nd, 2017, 10:15 pm

Alot of kats in the streets are near sighted and can't perceive this.

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 22nd, 2017, 10:20 pm

But if you think for a second Cali is just going to let something happen to Game then you can't see neither. Anyone can be touched and I hate when people throw that around so loosely because it's almost like you're trying to make someone think and that's not even the case because that's been well thought out but people fail to realize some kats are made to be made men and live long so for a long time aint nobody touching a Don.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » November 22nd, 2017, 10:56 pm

Game a weirdo at times but I believe he’ll fight a lot more than these other rappers.

Certain rappers people don’t really try to the extent of trying to physically do something...every rapper gets tried at some point in their career but u know certain rappers can actually defend themselves. A lot of them are older now but in their younger years certain rappers were victimizing people on the regular

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » November 22nd, 2017, 11:35 pm

Billi G wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 10:20 pm
But if you think for a second Cali is just going to let something happen to Game then you can't see neither. Anyone can be touched and I hate when people throw that around so loosely because it's almost like you're trying to make someone think and that's not even the case because that's been well thought out but people fail to realize some kats are made to be made men and live long so for a long time aint nobody touching a Don.
if gucci would have touched game back then cali wouldn't did sh*t :cmon: if lil durk nem would have got into a fight with game cali as a whole wouldn't did sh*t, it would have been some bloods vs folks nem .. if the game would have went to north philly during the beef who knows what would have happened them n*ggas ain't fina do sh*t for the game. nobody's riding for pac n he getting dissed out here

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 22nd, 2017, 11:50 pm

Ive always heard conflicting stories about Game, some say he Real, some say he Fake, so i dont know what to say, but i really dont judge people unless ive been around them in person and seen there get down, i cant speak off some internet sh*t like millions of people be tryin to do its just pointless in my opinion. But I will say that the Game always has seemed like a gimmick to me tho.
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 23rd, 2017, 12:03 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 11:35 pm
Billi G wrote:
if gucci would have touched game back then cali wouldn't did sh*t :cmon: if lil durk nem would have got into a fight with game cali as a whole wouldn't did sh*t, it would have been some bloods vs folks nem .. if the game would have went to north philly during the beef who knows what would have happened them n*ggas ain't fina do sh*t for the game. nobody's riding for pac n he getting dissed out here

GET OFF GUCCI d*ck.. GUCCI WAS ON DRUGS AND OUT OF SHAPE THE f*ck IS HE GONNA DO? U KEEP RIDING GUCCI CUZ HE SHOT AND KILLED SOMEONE DURING A HOME INVASION ROBBERY GONE WRONG

LMAOOOOOOOO I CAN BET U $50 GUCCI WASNT FEARLESS LIKE THIS ASIAN WOMAN.. GA n*ggas TAKE THIS L.. U BITCHASS n*ggas WAS ALL BIG AND BAD UNTIL KHMER AUNT STARTED BUSSING ON U n*ggas.. IT WAS 3 n*ggas WITH GUNS VS 1 FEARLESS ASIAN LADY AND ALL THEM n*ggas RAN.. THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » November 23rd, 2017, 2:54 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 11:35 pm
Billi G wrote:
Too many politics for Gucci to touch Game. Honestly, I don't think Gucci was strong enough back then to touch Game, my opinion. Lil Durk and them wouldn't have made it out of Cali they would've touched Game. I agree with the who knows what would've happened if Game went to North Philly. Like I said, you're blind if you think Cali aint ridin for Game. You aint paying attention to the small details. From my understanding alot of people rode for Pac but with the Pac situation it's something a little different.

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 24th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Damn boskoes in a car going somewhere. Thought he was scared to leave his stoop.