ayyyyyo x , u was gone punch my head off in the ring remember? what gym u at sweet pea?

veteran
boss

ayyyyyo x , u was gone punch my head off in the ring remember? what gym u at sweet pea?

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 3:43 pm

I toldjya I was going to be up there in late November fagg u been doin ya pushups or nah we can go one round all jabs to warm up then one untimed round *first fall wins! You such a deadly fighter and you got backing from a major gang right a friendly move around with a tourist should be no problem I'm eating a pizza and smoking a loose but ima hit you so hard today smoke gon be coming out ya headgear and ill see u with no mouthpiece or headgear lets hit ho* where u at show your self. Coward

veteran
boss

Re: ayyyyyo x , u was gone punch my head off in the ring remember? what gym u at sweet pea?

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 3:48 pm

U probably in the mirror right now shadowboxing like. Psst psst hiiiyaaaa

veteran
boss

Re: ayyyyyo x , u was gone punch my head off in the ring remember? what gym u at sweet pea?

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Ill f*ck you til you love me faggottt

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Its punching time sucka bill and after I whoop you you gotta buy me a beer then ima diddy bopp on up the street and bag a birch that u caint get for I can f*ck on her and have her timbs in the air while u at Penn station w a ice pack on ya peanut head

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:12 pm

If you duck me you FOOD. " blood" I just wanna put on gloves and beat on you for a few seconds this NYC so you know damnshowell I dnt have a weapon so why you scared blood come punch my head off like you said u was gone do blood I'm just a country niggaa tryna match my skills with a real 000 big city blood. C'mon now dnt be like that blood

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:18 pm

Ima peace u with my left hand before I make you lace the gloves ima beatcha with and in between my regular footwork ill throw in a c walk every time I land a clean hit on ya big ads mouf you not gonna be able to eat no typa spicy food on thanksgiving because I'm gonna torture you with my jab and have your mouth full of blood . maybe you can pay one of ya soon homies ill whoop all y'all

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:23 pm

I hit hard man hope you been doing neck bridges as well because if not when I drill my right hand thru your frail guard your head is gonna snap back and your brain will hit the back of your skull after that you com be seeing tv static and tweety birds

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm

See what happens when you talk that crazy sh*t bout doing harm to strangers ???? In tired of playing slob lemme know where the gym at RIGHT NOW so I can sign the waiver embarrass you in front ya bum azz coach and put you in life county er

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm

*kings county er

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:34 pm

If you dnt tell me where the godam gym at ima ask oh no what hood u in and what you look like and ill just smack the fuckinngg dooshbag out ya poosy

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Yeah just what I thought n*ggah

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 18th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Do u wanna get punched or slapped slob

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 20th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Remember how I had you pissing down ya leg this wknd pussiboyyuue you obviously too shook to fight so ima enjoy my holiday while you enjoy getting a kick me sign put on ya bacc when your slob homies dap you :plank: :plank:

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 20th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Woooooo

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 20th, 2017, 7:17 pm

VET U DUMB SON OF A b*tch. ONCE I GET THAT HIGH RANK IM GONNA BAN UR DUMBASS. U MAKE THREADS ARGUING WITH URSELF. GO GET LAID p*ssy. CALL OF DUTY IS OUT GO PLAY IT U F*ck*n LAME. U HAVE TO BE A F*ck*n RETARD, f*ck STORM FRONT, GET ON UR KNEES AND WHORSHIP ME b*tch!! :hmm:

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 20th, 2017, 8:53 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 7:17 pm
VET U DUMB SON OF A b*tch. ONCE I GET THAT HIGH RANK IM GONNA BAN UR DUMBASS. U MAKE THREADS ARGUING WITH URSELF. GO GET LAID p*ssy. CALL OF DUTY IS OUT GO PLAY IT U F*ck*n LAME. U HAVE TO BE A F*ck*n RETARD, f*ck STORM FRONT, GET ON UR KNEES AND WHORSHIP ME b*tch!! :hmm:
Are you ok my brother??? Not my fault that bodybuilders and religious extremists get ZERO p*ssy . see man ho*s want a athletic niggy not some protein drinking awkward half a faggg like you oh and another thing only reason those 5x and them Israelite cats accept you is so if something serious pop off you can be a big ole punching bag /human bullet shield lets not forget you a so called man working a CNA job , just a useless mofuggaa looking for some 'spect on the internet
NOW GO CRY BOUT WHAT I TOLD YA AND QUIT JAGGIN OFF TO THEM WWE BITCHES

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 20th, 2017, 8:56 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Hey fellas I'm not gay or bi but all my ho*s gotta look like big poppa pump or undertaker ! Hollerrrrrrrrr

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 24th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Will be home soon I was in ya city for almost a week and all that talk about "breaking my jaw for talking sh*t " disappeared yeah man you a pussi and a COWARD

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » November 24th, 2017, 5:56 pm

veteran wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 8:53 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
Are you ok my brother??? Not my fault that bodybuilders and religious extremists get ZERO p*ssy . see man ho*s want a athletic niggy not some protein drinking awkward half a faggg like you oh and another thing only reason those 5x and them Israelite cats accept you is so if something serious pop off you can be a big ole punching bag /human bullet shield lets not forget you a so called man working a CNA job , just a useless mofuggaa looking for some 'spect on the internet
NOW GO CRY BOUT WHAT I TOLD YA AND QUIT JAGGIN OFF TO THEM WWE BITCHES
:lol: that line was lightweight funny

Nah I think this n*gga chili is a LVN cus he say he not a RN but he make decent money. Either a LVN, maybe in a psych hospital or a Respiratory or Physical Therapist..
The Azian is bacc cuhz

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » December 9th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Yyyyyyeaaaaauuuh

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Yoooooooool!