Fuck ups playing the victim role when u don't wanna help em

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Fuck ups playing the victim role when u don't wanna help em

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » October 26th, 2017, 9:35 pm

So a nigga I ain't hear from in like a year hit me up outta nowhere.long story short he wanted to do music with me all of a sudden n I told him no.he got mad.mind u he never wanted to do music before.he found out about a lil situation I had going on n he asked me in a slick way which made me tell him to kick rocks.then I heard the usual "u supposed to be my man's, put niggas on etc etc".but when I was in the hospital this year I didn't hear that "bro talk" then.didn't even hear from the nigga

But another reason y I shut him down was because he's a fuck up.nigga got mad at one of our homeboys for getting a city job, he got mad at another homie who came home n started a lil business.his girl got him a job where she worked n the dumbass quit after he got his first check.he went to cop work with the check money n fucked the pack up.son a natural fuck up n for the past few years he been hating on niggas doing their thing.nigga is 36 n can't get shit right.son cut off with me

So y'all know niggas like this? Any of y'all "niggas" hated on you n the rest of the crew cuz y'all was doing y'all thing as grown men?

veteran
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Knockaniggafaceoffgang!

Unread post by veteran » October 26th, 2017, 10:53 pm

A few years ago I ran into a Nigga that USED to be on my level this bitch ass nigga was living mid twenties like a teenager used to say slick shit like "must be nice" over normal convo like jobs bitches and cars etc. One day I was on foot to get a blunt and out the corner of my eye I see this pussihole standing up in his mama screen door with the broke hongryyy Nigga face fwd a few days later I hear he tryna rob me ...was no talking ,I slapped him out no pistol whip this time!

veteran
boss

Unread post by veteran » October 26th, 2017, 10:58 pm

*never a good idea to tell a loser Nigga too much about ya job niggys be tryna calculate hrs and shit pocket watching like a bitch and will lo key snitch on you /attempt a kick . I'm actually surprised that I haven't put a hating ass nigga in the dirt yet

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » October 27th, 2017, 11:05 am

I had a few friends like that n I distanced myself from them. One in particular we was out one night in the city just walking around before we wen to the club we were talking to girls n shit so he seen me getting play from a girl that dubbed him n nigga gonna shout that I got herpes. The chick ain’t pay him no mind but she was like damn he gotta stop hanging out wit niggas like that u too cute for that. Plus it seem like he want all the niggas around him to stoop or be on his level doing dumb shit. I got too much stories of this nigga bugging for no reason so just distance myself from the nigga.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » October 27th, 2017, 11:35 am

veteran wrote:
October 26th, 2017, 10:53 pm
A few years ago I ran into a n*gga that USED to be on my level this b*tch a$$ n*gga was living mid twenties like a teenager used to say slick sh*t like "must be nice" over normal convo like jobs bitches and cars etc. One day I was on foot to get a blunt and out the corner of my eye I see this pussihole standing up in his mama screen door with the broke hongryyy n*gga face fwd a few days later I hear he tryna rob me ...was no talking ,I slapped him out no pistol whip this time!
Yea u definitely gotta watch out for niggas that hit u with the "must be nice" line when regular shit is going good for u

N homeboy reached out to me cuz he saw my ig so that's the only reason he hit me up.saw what I was doing n tried to be slick with it.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » October 27th, 2017, 11:36 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
October 27th, 2017, 11:05 am
I had a few friends like that n I distanced myself from them. One in particular we was out one night in the city just walking around before we wen to the club we were talking to girls n sh*t so he seen me getting play from a girl that dubbed him n n*gga gonna shout that I got herpes. The chick ain’t pay him no mind but she was like damn he gotta stop hanging out wit n*ggas like that u too cute for that. Plus it seem like he want all the n*ggas around him to stoop or be on his level doing dumb sh*t. I got too much stories of this n*gga bugging for no reason so just distance myself from the n*gga.
Son is a dickhead for that shit.Yea niggas like that u can't b around

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » October 28th, 2017, 4:54 am

I live with this type of shit everyday from both fam & friends, dudes from the block, down to my neighbors. My whole hood is fucked up. :smh:
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » October 28th, 2017, 5:18 am

SuperSweet wrote:
October 28th, 2017, 4:54 am
I live with this type of sh*t everyday from both fam & friends, dudes from the block, down to my neighbors. My whole hood is f*cked up. :smh:
Did you hear what happened to that dude from Jerome near u that got into the situation last week with them Bryant ave niggas?

K Dogg
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » October 28th, 2017, 5:44 am

Some bum ass Niggaz doing the same shit 10 years later.. asking to buy them a petty ass 32 oz or drop on some stress weed.. them Niggaz will hold u back.. at the same time they'll do some gutter shit for u too tho for some petty change :yeahright:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

veteran
boss

Unread post by veteran » October 28th, 2017, 9:56 am

I can't deal w ppl who got less to lose than me , not bein funny but unless they a known fighter you can tell a bum ass niggy by they missing teef! Too many ramen noodles cheap liquor and Babbage weed for 20 years will DO IT TO YA!

elevate or be a UNC nigginiggi
Now back to this loud up up and awayy
As I slide and glide to the MOFUGGIN ride

veteran
boss

Unread post by veteran » October 28th, 2017, 10:04 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
October 26th, 2017, 9:35 pm
So a n*gga I ain't hear from in like a year hit me up outta nowhere.long story short he wanted to do music with me all of a sudden n I told him no.he got mad.mind u he never wanted to do music before.he found out about a lil situation I had going on n he asked me in a slick way which made me tell him to kick rocks.then I heard the usual "u supposed to be my man's, put n*ggas on etc etc".but when I was in the hospital this year I didn't hear that "bro talk" then.didn't even hear from the n*gga

But another reason y I shut him down was because he's a f*ck up.n*gga got mad at one of our homeboys for getting a city job, he got mad at another homie who came home n started a lil business.his girl got him a job where she worked n the dumbass quit after he got his first check.he went to cop work with the check money n f*cked the pack up.son a natural f*ck up n for the past few years he been hating on n*ggas doing their thing.n*gga is 36 n can't get sh*t right.son cut off with me

So y'all know n*ggas like this? Any of y'all "n*ggas" hated on you n the rest of the crew cuz y'all was doing y'all thing as grown men?
Perfect example of a UNC I hate these types for a reason , I was with a moving company part time (youngest on crew) and these 45 year old nigguhs would be drinking on the job talking about "mixtapes" they was working on and how the had "the weed game sewed In the a" but was on the same job as me :shrug: nigguhs claimed to have all these dime bitches too but would thirst over hos that was a 5 at best and be asking for rides to the bus station or extended stay after work lol
I wonder what the fuck was these Nigga plan when they were younger :behead:

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » October 28th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Alotta Niggas dont have plans shit u dont even gotta be from the hood alot of people just dont think about they future for real. Honestly unless you in a enviorment that promote building on your future ya only advice gon be get a city job or go to college lol.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » October 28th, 2017, 8:26 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
October 28th, 2017, 8:03 pm
Alotta n*ggas dont have plans sh*t u dont even gotta be from the hood alot of people just dont think about they future for real. Honestly unless you in a enviorment that promote building on your future ya only advice gon be get a city job or go to college lol.
Nah niggas be having plans they just not good ones. Niggas goals is to be trap gods or super scammers n then when that don’t work out they construction workers n wanna start rapping or mooch off they mans eating. One thing is definitely u do need a positive environment in order to prosper in life n even if u in poverty that ain’t an excuse to succum to the bs around us. Most hood niggas n bitches come from a generation of failed parents

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » October 29th, 2017, 6:43 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
October 28th, 2017, 5:18 am
SuperSweet wrote:
October 28th, 2017, 4:54 am
I live with this type of sh*t everyday from both fam & friends, dudes from the block, down to my neighbors. My whole hood is f*cked up. :smh:
Did you hear what happened to that dude from Jerome near u that got into the situation last week with them Bryant ave n*ggas?
Nah, didn't hear about that one. But I'm not surprised though. A lot of people from my hood need to get killed. A lot of mferz out here are super tough with the extra bullshyt to match so, if the guys on bryant, had to scratch a nigga out. Than more or less it was that nigga's fault.

I mean shyt, in the past I was hanging with some cats from vyse ave on E171st-E174st and they always treat me good. But than again I'm a different cup of coffee
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol