"why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post Reply
User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

"why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Quiet-Q » October 21st, 2017, 10:45 am

'Why do you hate me?' black protester asked white nationalist. 'I don't know.'
Randy Furniss

Wearing a white T-shirt emblazoned with swastikas, Randy Furniss, hands in his pockets, walked slowly through a crowd Thursday that had largely gathered to protest white nationalist Richard Spencer, who was delivering a speech at the University of Florida.

Days before Florida Gov. Rick Scott, R, had warned in an executive order that a "threat of a potential emergency is imminent" in Alachua County, where the University of Florida is located, noting that prior speaking engagements involving Spencer have sparked protest and violence.


The event was Spencer's first public speech on a college campus since he led hundreds of torch-bearing white supremacists, white nationalists and others through the University of Virginia in a far-right rally in August that preceded a weekend of violent protests in Charlottesville. More than 500 law enforcement officers were deployed, with snipers positioned on the rooftops of nearby buildings.

"Go home, Nazi scum!" the crowd chanted, jeering at Furniss, of Idaho.


Suddenly, an individual in a green hoodie punched Furniss in the face, before quickly disappearing into the crowd. Furniss recoiled, but carried on walking. Blood trickled from his lip down his chin.

Then something unexpected happened.

A man went up to Furniss and gave him a hug, wrapping an arm around the Nazi's shoulders, and another arm around his shaved head.

"Why don't you like me, dog?" the man asked Furniss.



The man, identified by the New York Daily News as Aaron Courtney, is a 31-year-old high school football coach in Gainesville, Florida. He said he wanted to show Furniss some love.

"I could have hit him, I could have hurt him . . . but something in me said, 'You know what? He just needs love,' " Courtney told the Daily News.

The hug may have been a small act, but Courtney thinks it can speak volumes.

"It's a step in the right direction. One hug can really change the world. It's really that simple," he said.

Courtney did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Furniss, a self-described white nationalist, explained his views to News4Jax.

"They want what we have. And we just want them to shut up and get on with life," Furniss said. "They're being raised up and it's getting to the point where they want to push us down. That's not right."

Furniss could not be immediately reached for comment.

Courtney hadn't originally planned on attending the protest. But he was surprised when he received a state of emergency notification on Monday, ahead of Spencer's planned appearance, the Daily News reported.

Courtney didn't recognize Spencer's name, and decided to do some research.

"I found out about what kind of person he was and that encouraged me, as an African-American, to come out and protest," Courtney said. "Because this is what we're trying to avoid. It's people like him who are increasing the distance . . . between people."

Courtney was about to leave the protest, having already spent almost four hours at the scene, when he saw Furniss causing a scene in the crowd, the Daily News reported.

"I had the opportunity to talk to someone who hates my guts and I wanted to know why. During our conversation, I asked him, 'Why do you hate me? What is it about me? Is it my skin color? My history? My dreadlocks?' " he said.

Courtney repeatedly asked Furniss for an answer, only to be met with silence and a blank look.

Exasperated, Courtney asked Furniss for a hug. He was initially reluctant, but as Courtney reached over the third time, Furniss reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Courtney.

"And I heard God whisper in my ear, 'You changed his life,' " Courtney said.

"Why do you hate me?" Courtney asked Furniss one last time.

"I don't know," Furniss finally answered, Courtney said.

For Courtney, that was a good enough answer.

"I believe that was his sincere answer. He really doesn't know," Courtney said.

Inside the school, Spencer's speech was repeatedly disrupted and drowned out by people shouting at him.

After the speech, three men were arrested and charged with attempted homicide after arguing with protesters and firing a shot at them, police said.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171021-113913.png
Screenshot_20171021-113913.png (260.03 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Screenshot_20171021-114012.png
Screenshot_20171021-114012.png (319.48 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Screenshot_20171021-114023.png
Screenshot_20171021-114023.png (348.82 KiB) Viewed 265 times

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before buggin me ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Quiet-Q » October 21st, 2017, 10:49 am

As I said before & imma stick to my belief...REAL evil won't present itself as a threat but rather will approach you with a hug & a smile & catch you sleeping (basically in this case I was saying the real racist whites who will do you dirty usually be in the cut ..not out in public rallies like this....this white dude in article seem like a dude who others tried to get on they mind frame but he still seem confused on where he wanna go in his life)....now the boy Dylan roof who came with a smile & open arms publicly seemed all the way focused on where he wanted to go(his actions spoke for themselves)..I use this belief with alotta things...on the streets n*ggahs who talk too much about how thorough they think they are,what they gonna do to you,how much dough they supposedly making, mad chicks they supposedly getting..n*ggahs who talk to much ive learned to not take serious in life..the n*ggahs who say little is ones im trained to watch out for

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13728
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before buggin me ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 21st, 2017, 11:09 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 10:49 am
As I said before & imma stick to my belief...REAL evil won't present itself as a threat but rather will approach you with a hug & a smile & catch you sleeping (basically in this case I was saying the real racist whites who will do you dirty usually be in the cut ..not out in public rallies like this....this white dude in article seem like a dude who others tried to get on they mind frame but he still seem confused on where he wanna go in his life).... now the boy Dylan roof who came with a smile & open arms publicly seemed all the way focused on where he wanted to go(his actions spoke for themselves)..I use this belief with alotta things...on the streets n*ggahs who talk too much about how thorough they think they are,what they gonna do to you,how much dough they supposedly making, mad chicks they supposedly getting..n*ggahs who talk to much ive learned to not take serious in life..the n*ggahs who say little is ones im trained to watch out for
i don't even get how that's a comparison :lol: the n*gga walked in a church by himself to a church full of a few people lol .. it wasn't about him being silent, he could have went in there with a hitler shirt on and nazi power yelling and he still could have killed them if he wanted to... but i sort of get what u saying . the worse shooting in u.s history came from quiet a$$ people who slipped under these dumb a$$ whites/blacks radars like this las vegas shooter and the sandy hooks school shooting how he got an ar-15 and glock 9 in an elementary school.. if u trying to say it's about disquising ur actions and just doing it instead of talking i understand that part
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Quiet-Q » October 21st, 2017, 11:41 am

20 ....no disrespect but ..why do you make me waste my time breaking obvious things down to you?..all jokes aside...the sht I find myself breaking down to you be the most simplest stuff


The comparison is what I just said..the n*ggah Dylan walked in a fuhkin church with a smile & the church welcomed him with open arms..he didn't walk to the church steps talking about imma racist I hate blacks or none of that silly sh*t you see with these "supremacist " who be at public rallies doing..which goes hand & hand with what I just said with my thought process..true evil is not gonna come at you letting you know out the gate it's evil..it's gonna be a wolf & sheep's clothing (a smile & fake love ) ..which again is why I don't take dam near all of these rally supremacist that serious....the n*ggahs I take more serious is the low-key ones who don't announce that sht.

Racist cops & judges ain't gonna tell you they racist..they low-key
Racist politicians ain't gonna tell you they racist they low-key

Takin All Fades
superior
Posts: 5651
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Takin All Fades » October 21st, 2017, 12:43 pm

....lmao n*ggas really believe in that sandy hook story? i thought everybody knew it was a hoax

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21996
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before buggin me ("idk"-his reply)

Post by The Chosen One » October 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 10:49 am
As I said before & imma stick to my belief...REAL evil won't present itself as a threat but rather will approach you with a hug & a smile & catch you sleeping (basically in this case I was saying the real racist whites who will do you dirty usually be in the cut ..not out in public rallies like this....this white dude in article seem like a dude who others tried to get on they mind frame but he still seem confused on where he wanna go in his life).... now the boy Dylan roof who came with a smile & open arms publicly seemed all the way focused on where he wanted to go(his actions spoke for themselves)..I use this belief with alotta things...on the streets n*ggahs who talk too much about how thorough they think they are,what they gonna do to you,how much dough they supposedly making, mad chicks they supposedly getting..n*ggahs who talk to much ive learned to not take serious in life..the n*ggahs who say little is ones im trained to watch out for
i don't even get how that's a comparison :lol: the n*gga walked in a church by himself to a church full of a few people lol .. it wasn't about him being silent, he could have went in there with a hitler shirt on and nazi power yelling and he still could have killed them if he wanted to... but i sort of get what u saying . the worse shooting in u.s history came from quiet a$$ people who slipped under these dumb a$$ whites/blacks radars like this las vegas shooter and the sandy hooks school shooting how he got an ar-15 and glock 9 in an elementary school.. if u trying to say it's about disquising ur actions and just doing it instead of talking i understand that part


TUSLA RACE RIOT/BOMBING/GATLING GUN KILLED AROUND 300 PEOPLE, BUT U DONT KNOW THAT SINCE U DONT KNOW REAL HISTORY :yeahright:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7335
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Hfbdbdjsk » October 21st, 2017, 8:09 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 11:41 am
20 ....no disrespect but ..why do you make me waste my time breaking obvious things down to you?..all jokes aside...the sht I find myself breaking down to you be the most simplest stuff
:lmao: nah but all jokes aside 20 be off them drugs so his brain fried. He think Jay-Z stabbed some white boy over some b*tch and think pac made street money like Jay, which 20 says ain't real money anyway.

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Posts: 7335
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before buggin me ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Hfbdbdjsk » October 21st, 2017, 8:13 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 10:49 am
As I said before & imma stick to my belief...REAL evil won't present itself as a threat but rather will approach you with a hug & a smile & catch you sleeping (basically in this case I was saying the real racist whites who will do you dirty usually be in the cut ..not out in public rallies like this....this white dude in article seem like a dude who others tried to get on they mind frame but he still seem confused on where he wanna go in his life).... now the boy Dylan roof who came with a smile & open arms publicly seemed all the way focused on where he wanted to go(his actions spoke for themselves)..I use this belief with alotta things...on the streets n*ggahs who talk too much about how thorough they think they are,what they gonna do to you,how much dough they supposedly making, mad chicks they supposedly getting..n*ggahs who talk to much ive learned to not take serious in life..the n*ggahs who say little is ones im trained to watch out for
i don't even get how that's a comparison :lol: the n*gga walked in a church by himself to a church full of a few people lol .. it wasn't about him being silent, he could have went in there with a hitler shirt on and nazi power yelling and he still could have killed them if he wanted to... but i sort of get what u saying . the worse shooting in u.s history came from quiet a$$ people who slipped under these dumb a$$ whites/blacks radars like this las vegas shooter and the sandy hooks school shooting how he got an ar-15 and glock 9 in an elementary school.. if u trying to say it's about disquising ur actions and just doing it instead of talking i understand that part


TUSLA RACE RIOT/BOMBING/GATLING GUN KILLED AROUND 300 PEOPLE, BUT U DONT KNOW THAT SINCE U DONT KNOW REAL HISTORY :yeahright:
2 different subjects you dumb a$$

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13728
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 21st, 2017, 9:25 pm

thanks bra ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ like frfr , i know u don't be literally hating on me when u speak .. u be speaking ur mind but i don't know where the f*ck chili's thoughts comes from , his mind, heart or a youtube video of a blackman in the basement telling him everything :lmao: :lmao: i was gonna respond after i relaxed bkuz i got mad n was fina type alot at chili for that sh*t :facepalm:

#1 thing chili ...................................i know and heard about that but you failed to realized what i typed (what you highlighted) & what u typed......................it's a keyword in there :facepalm: chili noticed you typed "Bombing" in there also :wtf2: you don't think that's part of the 300 people getting killed chili :wtf2: :wtf2: :rip: :facepalm: you comparing a white man shooting a ar-15 and a machine gun he made from buying ar-15's to a bomb and a real live "gattling gun" for military uses only :lmao: :lmao: :rip:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s


BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25568
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: "why do u hate me dog?"- black man ask white supremacist before huggin him ("idk"-his reply)

Post by BluntedUp » October 22nd, 2017, 3:21 pm

Wait n*ggas believe in spirits and demons posessing people but not the sandy hook shooting :cplease: that dont even sound right lol.

Post Reply