"LEAN MAKES YOU CRAZY!! I ROBBED A MAN just for spilling my cup once" G Herbo on Lean

The Chosen One
ooog

"LEAN MAKES YOU CRAZY!! I ROBBED A MAN just for spilling my cup once" G Herbo on Lean

Post by The Chosen One » October 18th, 2017, 5:49 am

TWENTY AND BLUNTEDUP WHERE U n*ggas AINT. G HERBO SAID THE LEAN MADE HIM EVIL.. TOLD U YOUNG n*ggas, YALL JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SPIRITUAL WORLD :yeahright:

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: "LEAN MAKES YOU CRAZY!! I ROBBED A MAN just for spilling my cup once" G Herbo on Lean

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 18th, 2017, 10:41 am

damn n*gga i kan't even work 12 hour shifts without knowing this n*gga keeps typing my name and talking about me :facepalm: :facepalm: , and you don't know what the hell u be talking about , all u do is look for a youtube video trying to prove yo point but it dont :facepalm: u didn't even listen to the video i bet u see the damn title and post it on here .. perhaps he robbed the man and was mad "not bkuz of evil demons" but something more simple chili , like the "costs of the drugs he's buying" u know , wasting money if u spilled ur lean or dropped ur drugs u wasting money ? people kan't get mad at that or that's "Demons" :cmon: :killself:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s