This is How Mexican Cartel Members Handle Problems With Police Officers

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

This is How Mexican Cartel Members Handle Problems With Police Officers

Unread post by The Chosen One » October 17th, 2017, 11:24 pm

NIGGAS JUST AINT DOING THIS TYPE OF SHIT TO COPS.... LIKE I TOLD YOU OHNO, I BEEN TO TIJUANA WHICH IS WORST THAN ANY HOOD U BEEN IN :respek:

BUT FUCK ALL THAT THATS NOT THE POINT. THESE ARE THE REAL GANGSTAS.. BACK IN THE DAY ME AND MY MEXICANS FRIENDS WAS TALKIGN ABOUT THIS SHIT. THEY DONT REALLY SEE BLACKS AS GANGSTAS, MORE LIKE THUGS..NIGGAS AINT GOT NO STRUCTURE, AND THEY CUT THROAT WITH NO GUIDIANCE, EVERYBODY TRYING TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE HIGH RANK NIGGA SPOT..DONT RESPECT THE OG'S, YOUNG NIGGAS IS TOO BUSY SMOKING UP ALL THEY SHIT AND BUSSING AT OTHER NIGGAS OVER DUMB SHIT MAKING THE BLOCK HOT..THEM CARTEL NIGGAS WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF FOOLS WHO DO THAT DUMB SHIT, AND I HAD TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY WAS SAYING AND THEY WAS SPEAKING REAL SHIT.. BACK IN THE DAY NIGGAS HAD MORE STRUCTURE, NOW NIGGAS AINT SHIT AND BEEFING OVER DUMB SHIT.. 1 COP COME AND 20 NIGGAS WITH GUNS ALL RUNNING, WHICH I DONT GET CUZ IF 5 RIVALS POP UP ON THEM SAME NIGGAS THEY WILL SHOOT IT OUT :nplease: , BUT 1 COP COME WITH 1 GUN NIGGAS IS RUNNING, THROWING THEY WEED, DROPPING THEY GUNS, TRAMPLING THEY DAY ONES JUST TO GET AWAY... NIGGAS SHOULD JUST HANG IT UP AND COME JOIN ME AND TWENTY AT YO LOCAL CHURCH :yeahright:

Trap$tar ™
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » October 17th, 2017, 11:51 pm

american blacks i wouldnt compare to mexican cartels ,them crazy russians and etc :lol: africans, hatians & jamaicans i would tho...for our "blacks" period or african descendent however u wanna label it, since waka flocka done went krazi :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » October 18th, 2017, 12:00 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 11:51 pm
american blacks i wouldnt compare to mexican cartels ,them crazy russians and etc :lol: africans, hatians & jamaicans i would tho...for our "blacks" period or african descendent however u wanna label it, since waka flocka done went krazi :lmao:

I DONT KNOW MUCH HISTORY ON THE JAMAICANS BUT THEY MIGHT BE LIKE US WHO RIDE ON OUR OWN.. IM STILL UNDECIDED BOUT THEM AFRICANS CUZ I THINK THEM ARABS ARE GIVING THEM THAT WORK.. THE OLD HAITIANS YEAH BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NEW ONES CUZ THEM DOMINICANS WAS GIVING IT TO THEM ON THAT ISLAND..PIMA IS MY BOY FOR REAL FOR REAL BUT DAMN THERE WAS L'S ALL ACROSS THAT ISLAND :wow:

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » October 18th, 2017, 5:19 am

:whaat: Where was 20 Niggas runnin from 1 cop at?

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » October 18th, 2017, 5:28 am

Lol succin wetbac dic now. Cartels in Mexico fightin the military and coke fields funding them. They won't dare let Niggas on ANY continent move like mexican cartels. Wipe that shit out in a minute. Cartels BEEN in bed wit U.S government that's another reason why aliens over there so deep fuccin u Cali Niggas up :whaat: