This is How Mexican Cartel Members Handle Problems With Police Officers

The Chosen One
ooog

This is How Mexican Cartel Members Handle Problems With Police Officers

Post by The Chosen One » October 17th, 2017, 10:24 pm

n*ggas JUST AINT DOING THIS TYPE OF sh*t TO COPS.... LIKE I TOLD YOU OHNO, I BEEN TO TIJUANA WHICH IS WORST THAN ANY HOOD U BEEN IN :respek:

BUT f*ck ALL THAT THATS NOT THE POINT. THESE ARE THE REAL GANGSTAS.. BACK IN THE DAY ME AND MY MEXICANS FRIENDS WAS TALKIGN ABOUT THIS sh*t. THEY DONT REALLY SEE BLACKS AS GANGSTAS, MORE LIKE THUGS..n*ggas AINT GOT NO STRUCTURE, AND THEY CUT THROAT WITH NO GUIDIANCE, EVERYBODY TRYING TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE HIGH RANK n*gga SPOT..DONT RESPECT THE OG'S, YOUNG n*ggas IS TOO BUSY SMOKING UP ALL THEY sh*t AND BUSSING AT OTHER n*ggas OVER DUMB sh*t MAKING THE BLOCK HOT..THEM CARTEL n*ggas WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF FOOLS WHO DO THAT DUMB sh*t, AND I HAD TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY WAS SAYING AND THEY WAS SPEAKING REAL sh*t.. BACK IN THE DAY n*ggas HAD MORE STRUCTURE, NOW n*ggas AINT sh*t AND BEEFING OVER DUMB sh*t.. 1 COP COME AND 20 n*ggas WITH GUNS ALL RUNNING, WHICH I DONT GET CUZ IF 5 RIVALS POP UP ON THEM SAME n*ggas THEY WILL SHOOT IT OUT :nplease: , BUT 1 COP COME WITH 1 GUN n*ggas IS RUNNING, THROWING THEY WEED, DROPPING THEY GUNS, TRAMPLING THEY DAY ONES JUST TO GET AWAY... n*ggas SHOULD JUST HANG IT UP AND COME JOIN ME AND TWENTY AT YO LOCAL CHURCH :yeahright:

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: This is How Mexican Cartel Members Handle Problems With Police Officers

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm

american blacks i wouldnt compare to mexican cartels ,them crazy russians and etc :lol: africans, hatians & jamaicans i would tho...for our "blacks" period or african descendent however u wanna label it, since waka flocka done went krazi :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 17th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm
american blacks i wouldnt compare to mexican cartels ,them crazy russians and etc :lol: africans, hatians & jamaicans i would tho...for our "blacks" period or african descendent however u wanna label it, since waka flocka done went krazi :lmao:

I DONT KNOW MUCH HISTORY ON THE JAMAICANS BUT THEY MIGHT BE LIKE US WHO RIDE ON OUR OWN.. IM STILL UNDECIDED BOUT THEM AFRICANS CUZ I THINK THEM ARABS ARE GIVING THEM THAT WORK.. THE OLD HAITIANS YEAH BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NEW ONES CUZ THEM DOMINICANS WAS GIVING IT TO THEM ON THAT ISLAND..PIMA IS MY BOY FOR REAL FOR REAL BUT DAMN THERE WAS L'S ALL ACROSS THAT ISLAND :wow:

Lowkey-Hatin
prince

Post by Lowkey-Hatin » October 18th, 2017, 4:19 am

:whaat: Where was 20 n*ggas runnin from 1 cop at?

Lowkey-Hatin
prince

Post by Lowkey-Hatin » October 18th, 2017, 4:28 am

Lol succin wetbac dic now. Cartels in Mexico fightin the military and coke fields funding them. They won't dare let n*ggas on ANY continent move like mexican cartels. Wipe that sh*t out in a minute. Cartels BEEN in bed wit U.S government that's another reason why aliens over there so deep fuccin u Cali n*ggas up :whaat: